My Mother the Cum Whore Pt. 03

Story Info
The cravings continue as the relationship changes.
4.3k words
4.31
51.4k
99

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmansd
rmansd
239 Followers

Kara sat in the tub waiting for her son to join her. She slid her hand down the front of her body to find her slit. With one hand she rubbed her clit in a slow but rhythmic motion while the other she used to fondle her perky nipples. Although she thought she drew a line in her mind, her body had a different plan for the boundaries. She wanted her son and even though she did not consciously know it her body wanted her son inside her. Kara's pussy at this point was throbbing almost to the point of aching. There was an itch inside her that only a cock could scratch. If she wasn't in the tub she would've already ruined the sheets or her thong with how soaked her pussy was.

At this point Robby knew. He knew that he was going to take her regardless if she protested against it. He knew that his mothers body belonged to him now and only him. It was time for him to complete the bond with the only way he knew how in his mind. Robby was going to fuck his mother. He was going to bury his hard cock as deep as he could inside his mom's pussy. The fact that she was his mother and their lustful actions would be looked down upon by society made him want her even more.

Robby took one final sniff of his mom's pussy juices and sweat off of her thong before he stepped inside the tub to sit down in front of her.

"Stand up." Robby says in an almost emotionless tone. Robby was in a trance, almost like he was possessed. The woman in front of him was no longer his mother. At that point, the woman in the tub was only there to fulfill any of his desires no matter how depraved or vile.

Kara stood up slowly and without saying a word exposing her breasts and body to her son.

"Put your hands to the side." Robby tells his mother as soap suds drip down her chest down to her toned midsection.

Kara's pussy was now at Robby's eye level.

"Come here, walk to me." Robby commanded.

Kara did as she was told and took two steps forward. Her wet throbbing pussy a mere inches away from her son's face.

"Put your foot on the side of the tub." Robby said.

Kara listened to her son. The doubt and worries raced through her head but her body simply did not care and listened to her son's commands.

Her fat puffy pussy was now right in front of her son's face and mouth. A clear slimy string of her juices began to leak out of her cunt. Robby leaned forward and let the juices drip onto his tongue.

"Play with your cunt Kara". Robby commanded.

With that Kara began to rub on her clit, first slowly but her pace soon quickened. At this time Robby buried his nose in his mothers pussy and took a whiff of her scent directly from the source. "This is so fucking better than anything I could've imagined" Robby thought. Kara's pussy wasn't as musky as she had washed it a bit in the tub so Robby was getting just the full scent of his mom's sweet pussy through his nostrils.

With one final deep sniff he tilted his head back to look at his mothers face which her eyes were closed and in a state of ecstasy. In one move Robby uses both of his hands to grab his mothers huge juicy ass on both sides and drive his tongue straight into her fuck hole while she rubbed on her clit.

"OH FUCK ROBBY!" Kara screamed.

Robby having no experience was going on pure carnal instinct. He began to eat from where he was once born. To Kara this was crossing the line. The sacred bond between mother and son was breaking apart right before her eyes.

Robby closed his eyes and began to tongue fuck his mother as best as he could. He felt her pussy lips and all of her juices smear against his face he did not mind. All he knew is that he wanted to eat his mothers pussy.

Kara grabbed a handful of Robby's hair and began to grind her mound into his face while she squeezed her tits together with the other hand. She began to hump her own sons face as Robby went from tongue fucking her hole to sucking on her clit.

Robby had an abnormally long tongue and used it to lick as deep as he could. He tasted every single crevice in and around her pussy. His tongue moved like it was an octopus's tentacle feeling its surroundings in the dark.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMING BABY." Kara growled.

"KEEP EATING MY PUSSY. YES BABY EAT IT. OH FUCK." Kara shouted.

With that she began to shiver and convulse as she began to cum from her sons tongue fucking. Her juices were overflowing and Robby was slurping down every bit of moisture she had in her cunt. Her legs became weak from her intense orgasm and after a few more convulsions her legs finally gave out and she collapsed into the tub which made a huge splash.

"Oh my god baby." Kara said in an exhausted whisper.

"My turn." Robby said as he stood up. His hard throbbing aching cock pointed directly as his mothers face.

Kara had an idea. With a devilish grin on her face she slowly moved closer to Robby to where his swollen cock tip was right at her lips.

"What do you want me to do?" Kara said innocently looking up at Robby.

"I want you suck." Robby said before getting cut off by his mother.

"No. Not yet." Kara said with a huge smile on her face.

"Turn around." Kara said sweetly.

"What?" Robby said, confused. With that Kara grabbed her sons hips and spun him around. Robby, shocked by her sudden move, fell forward with each of his hands on the side of the tub.

"Mmm, yummy now put your leg on the side of the tub." Kara purred.

"Like this?" Robby said while slowly raising his leg on top of the side of the tub.

"What are you gonna, OH SHIT. FUCK Mom." Robby yelped out as he felt his mothers tongue lick his ass. It was a unique kind of pleasure that he never even thought existed. Robby throws his head back in shock and pleasure as his mom eats his ass out.

Kara leans back a bit to ask her son, "Do you like that baby?" Before sticking her tongue out again to lick her son's ass.

Robby reaches around and pushes his mothers head deeper in his ass. "Keep going mom." he whispered.

At this point Kara was just licking up and down and in a circular motion around his hole. She licked every wrinkle on his ass hole but then with her tongue pointed she began to dart her tongue in and out of his hole. "Oh my god Mom, yes just like that." Robby grunted.

This whole time Kara also had her hands under her son jerking off his cock with one hand while squeezing and twisting his swollen tip like it was a lemon.

Kara began to furiously bob her head on her son's butt as she darted her tongue in and out of his hole. She licked up and swallowed all of her saliva that had been building up while eating his ass out.

Suddenly Kara felt Robby move away and begin to turn around, "I'm cummin mom." as he began to jerk off in her face. This is when Kara slipped a finger in between his legs and into Robby's ass. She had been prepping his ass for her finger. His ass had been spread open a little bit and lubed up by his mothers tongue. With one motion she sticks her finger in her son's ass and makes a "come here" motion with her finger as she rubs on his prostate.

"Ugghhh" Robby grunts as a wave of his intense orgasm shocks his whole body.

A thick rope of slimy cum shoots out of his tip. Kara while fingering her son's ass catches the cum mid air into her mouth before she gobbles down her entire son's cock with one swift motion.

There Kara was with her finger rubbing her son's prostate with her nose buried in his pubes as he started to have the most intense orgasm of his life. With each rope of cum Kara would back out and inch or two and then slam her head back into his crotch like a hungry animal. She could barely taste any cum at all because it would instantly be deposited down her greedy throat.

"Oh FUUUUUCK." Robby grunts again as he started to hump his mothers face with both hands on the sides of her head.

At this point Robby's face looked like it was in agony as he could not take how intense this orgasm was.

Kara however never relented and continuously swallowed down every drop of her son's white slimy cum while trying to give him the most intense pleasure she could. After what seemed like an eternity and dozens of pumps the pair slowed their movements. With Robby's cock still fully in his moms mouth and throat they both began to relax.

Kara looks up at her son who was looking down at her. She slips her finger out of his ass as Robby backs away to let his softening cock slither out of his mom's vacuum like mouth. She then leans forward to kiss and suck the remaining goo out of the tip.

She opens her mouth while maintaining contact with her son to show her some of the froth and left over cum her son made in her mouth before flicking her tongue around and swallowing everything left over.

"Thank you." Kara said before blowing her son a kiss.

"Open up, there's a little more." Robby protested.

Kara obliged and opened her mouth wide. To her surprise however he didn't wring out the rest of his cum out of his cock and instead he leaned forward and let a long strand of spit into her mouth.

"Swallow it." Robby commanded.

Kara listened to her son and gulped down her son's warm spit. It tasted like nothing really but knowing that would make him happy made her happy.

Robby then grabbed the hand that was playing with his ass and raised it to his moms face. Without him saying a word Kara began to suck on the finger that was in her son's ass.

Robby then grabbed his soft cock and wrung out the last bit of clear liquid that was forming at his cock hole and fed it to his mother.

"Good girl." Robby whispered.

"Thank you for the treat." Kara said while sucking on her finger.

"Your pussy smelled and tasted better than anything I could've imagined mom." Robby said lovingly.

"You never have to rub your pussy after sucking my cock again." Robby said.

"Aw, how sweet of you." Kara said sarcastically with a smile on her face.

The pairs lust for each other only grew from that moment. Kara began to accept her son as more than just a partner. Robby however, started to expect his mother to follow his every command and felt that her body now belonged to him. She owed him pleasure. After dinner the same day they had a long discussion of how their relationship would be moving forward. Robby told his mother that she wasn't allowed to call him son anymore but only refer to him as Robby. This was quite painful for Kara but beautiful at the same time as she was losing a son but gaining a partner.

"It just hurts a little bit you know." Kara said with tears slowly building up in her eyes.

"Stop it Kara.Shh it's OK." Robby said as he went over to give his mother a hug.

Robby then wiped the first tear off of his mother. Then the pair made eye contact and both leaned in for a long passionate kiss. This was her saying goodbye to her son. As they parted Kara's tears had gone away and what was only left was a smile. She left her hand on Robby's face and at that moment she only felt love for him. Little did she know that this was the beginning of her new relationship with Robby.

Robby would spend the following day testing how far he could go with his mother. They still hadn't had any sex yet which Robby was aching for. It really bugged him that even though he's had the wildest experiences with his mother he was still technically a virgin. If she wouldn't fuck him yet he was definitely going to empty his balls into her stomach as best as he could.

Before they went to bed Robby told Kara that every morning from now on if they are together she has to wake him up with a blow job. Kara did not resist any of his demands and in fact she loved that he made it easier on her as she did not have to make anymore moves towards her son. She loved the fact that from now on she would constantly get a steady stream of hot and nutritious cum fresh from the source.

While still young and inexperienced with his new control over his mother. Robby boldly asks his mother, "Can I cum in your food too? Like whenever?" He says with some hesitation. Kara simply nods her head yes with a slight grin on her face.

"Answer me." Robby says in a stern tone.

"Yes, so- I mean Robby. Yes Robby you can cum in my food anytime you want. If we get some fast food to go you can cum in my hamburger and in my drink and I would eat it all up. Anytime anywhere. Anyways aren't I the one who suggested this?" Kara said with a slight giggle.

"Sweet." Robby says happily as the new couple drift off to sleep.

Kara laughs at her situation a bit. Her son was still so immature and inexperienced but at the same time so adorable to her. "I basically gave myself to this kid and all he could say is sweet? Oh god what have I got myself into?" Kara thinks to herself.

The next morning Robby awakens with his mothers hot mouth on his cock bobbing up and down furiously. In a few minutes Robby's body begins to tense and he starts to buck. He was ready to cum in her mouth. This time however, after he came he tells her not to swallow yet and to show it to him. Kara obliges and opens her mouth to show her son his thick and gooey morning load. He tops it off with a fresh string of saliva that he spits into her mouth. Kara closes her mouth and tips her head back and swallows her breakfast happily. She then makes sure to open her mouth and flick her tongue around to show Robby that all of his cum and spit was all gone.

Kara loved this. Now that she saw Robby differently she loved being used. She loved being dirty and drinking down his cum and spit. She enjoyed the fact that Robby would command her and dominate her. So much of her life was structured and it was nice to have someone else take control for once.

What Robby didn't know was that she was having just as much fun as he was. She was a self proclaimed cum whore. He really didn't understand that even though he was commanding her to do these things she would've been more than happy to do it on her own. She had no idea where she got this behavior from or why she loved the taste of cum so much. You could say it was love at first swallow. Robby's cum was probably the best tasting cum she's ever had. Even though he wasn't active or ate a healthy diet somehow he produced the creamiest and sweetest cum she's ever had.

His cum wasn't as sweet as candy of course but it was tasty enough for her to want to eat it as much as she could like it was a treat. Also, Robby's semen production was out of control. It may have been to his young age, genetics or both but Robby was producing massive load after massive load every day non stop. He could cum over and over again and yes the loads would get slightly smaller throughout the day but for the most part they were still massive amounts of cum, far more than the average man.

After Robby's morning blowjob Kara went for another yoga workout this time under Robby's new orders she could only work out around him just with a thong on. Robby laid down on the yoga mat as he watched his moms fat juicy pussy above him while she worked out.

"Robby you're in the way sweetie." Kara said, trying to maneuver around her son while he hit a yoga pose.

"I like this pose." Robby said while looking up at his moms juicy pussy from the floor.

Kara decided it was a perfect time for squats and proceeded to squat down with her cunt close to her sons face with her pussy grinding up against Robby's nose through her thong. Robby licked at her thong right where her butt hole was and took in deep sniffs with his nose.

"Oh this pose is nice." Kara said jokingly.

"Breakfast is almost ready." Robby said with a grunt.

Kara instinctively stood up and turned around to try to catch her sons cum but instead Robby got up and walked over to the table where there was some toast already which he proceeded to shoot his load over. Robby looked down at the toast while he pumped his cock slowly and proceeded to shoot out 5 ropes of thick and gooey cum.

"Bon Appetite!" Robby exclaimed as he handed his mom the plate.

"Why don't you take a break and enjoy some breakfast?" Robby said with a sly grin on his face.

Without asking, Kara had already dropped to her knees and started slurping on her son's cock head as it was still drooling out cum.

She then smacked her lips and licked the sides of the plate clean where Robby had missed. She then raised a piece of toast to her face while looking at her son and began to munch on the crispy cum toast.

After quickly gobbling up the first cum soaked piece of toast she used the other one to soak up the rest of Robby's cum off the plate and then proceeded to devour the bread while looking at her son.

"I love that topping. Thanks daddy." She said happily.

"I like that, yeah call me daddy." Robby said with a smile on his face.

"Sorry I don't know why I called you daddy it just came out that way." Kara slightly embarrassed calling him that.

"No don't be sorry Kara. I like it." Robby said as he slapped his mothers ass hard enough to leave a hand print.

"OHH" Kara yelped out as his slap hurt but at the same time which she liked.

"You forgot desert." Robby said and in one motion he dropped his boxers to his ankles. He then turned around and spread his legs slightly and opened his ass cheeks up with both hands while he leaned forward on the table.

"Eat up." Robby said with a devilish smile on his face while facing away from his mother.

He then felt Kara's tongue violently thrash around on his asshole. She licked his balls all the way up to his hole and back again. All Robby could do was close his eyes and focus on the intense sensation on his ass. The room was quiet with the exception of Kara's loud slurping noises she made while she rimmed her son.

"Oh fuck that's enough." Robby said as he pulled his pants up. "There will be more for you later." He said with a grin.

Kara wiped her mouth and licked her lips. She became extremely horny from eating her son's ass out. Kara then grabbed at her son's soft cock in her moment of lust. There was an immense heat coming off her wet pussy.

"Woah, no more PP right now Mom, I mean Kara. Too sensitive." Robby protested jokingly to his mother.

Kara proceeded to pout and jokingly toss his penis away. "Fine! Humph" She said like a little girl upset that she couldn't get her way.

"I mean, did you wanna fuck me or something?" Robby questioned.

"I uh, no, I don't know." Kara stammered.

"I mean you grabbed my cock for something." Robby said as he proceeded to put his hands down the front of his mom's thong.

"Ahh here we go." Robby said while rubbing his finger up and down his moms wet cunt.

With that he pulled his finger out and put it to his moms mouth.

"Eat." Robby said.

Kara reluctantly sucked off her own juices off her son's mouth.

"Are you really not gonna eat me out or finger me?" Kara pouted.

"I'm not gonna do anything until I fuck you. I want you to take my virginity mom. No more cum for you." Robby said in a half joking manner.

"Please, I have to have your cum. I just started getting used to eating your cum on the regular now you're going to cut me off?" Kara said like a fiend.

"Yup, no more cum for you until I get to fuck you. I want to lose my virginity to you Mom er Kara." Robby said in a serious tone.

"Fine, tonight then. You want to fuck your mom? You want to do that? You can stick your cock in my pussy tonight." Kara said hesitantly.

"It's a date." Robby said jokingly as to diffuse the tension.

"Tonight's the night you will take your own son's virginity." Robby said with a grin.

"We can never go back to being mother and son then." Kara whispered under her breath.

"What was that?" Robby questioned.

"Nothing Robby... You can fuck me tonight. You can fuck me under one condition." Kara said.

"You know I don't need to follow any of your conditions right? But I'll listen." Robby said half jokingly.

"You can fuck me but you could never and I mean ever cum inside my pussy. You can cum in every hole of my body but that. I'd even let you cum deep in my ass if you wanted to. But you can't cum inside my pussy ok Robby?" Kara said in a serious tone.

rmansd
rmansd
239 Followers
12