My Mother The Prodigy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesRiver
JamesRiver
264 Followers

I whispered into her kissed-out, swollen mouth "Your body is incredible. You're the sexiest woman in the world. I swear."

"It's all yours," she whispered back. "Anytime you want me, you can have me. I'm yours forever."

She started sliding her wetness back and forth along my shaft. My fingers slid between her cheeks until I found her wrinkled sphincter. I began tracing my index finger around the puckered pore. She giggled and called me a dirty, dirty boy. Soon our rubbing and teasing reached a critical point.

"Make love to me, baby. Please. I need you inside of me."

She laid on her back and opened her legs. I positioned myself for the act. I took her hand and placed it on my throbbing cock.

"Put me into you. I love you so much. Guide me inside."

She placed my head at her entrance. And even though she was soaked with her natural lubricant, it was a tight, slow process entering her love gates. I was careful to watch her face and feel when she tightened in fear as I entered. But we were in no hurry. It took a while, but we were eventually rewarded when her body was finally able to accommodate me.

"Oh my love," she cried with joy. "It's happening. It's really happening. This is so beautiful. Make love to me. Make love to me for the rest of our lives. I need you inside me every day."

We kissed deeply, with our souls. Our rhythm was in perfect synch. Our skin began to shine with perspiration. Our bodies wetly slapped a steadily building beat. As my mother's orgasm approached, her eyes widened.

"Can you feel that, baby? Can you feel what you're doing to me? Oh baby! Oh my love! Here it comes!!"

She threw her pussy at me, burying me as deep as I could go. She trembled and quaked beneath me. The visual, the feeling was more than my senses could take. Before she was through, I withdrew my cock. The first massive blast shot past her body and splashed against the headboard. That was follow by 5 more wads which left hot white streaks across her belly and tits.

My entire body felt drained of all energy after my orgasm. I collapsed on my back next to my mother, panting for air. She made a sexually contented humming sound and embraced me. We were too exhausted to care about cleaning up. Our bodies sated and our hearts as one, we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning was well along when I was awakened by the smell of coffee brewing. I was alone in my mother's bed. I wondered if the morning light changed the way she felt about last night. It definitely did not for me. I was in love with that woman. Complete, full-blown love.

I took a quick shower, dried off, threw on a robe and padded down to the kitchen. My mothers face beamed with joy when I walked in. She was also in a robe and I could see by the deep cleavage, naked underneath. We held each other there in the kitchen for a long minute. We kissed long and deeply. Kisses that affirmed the love revealed the night before. When my inevitable hard on nudged her belly, she undid the belt of my robe. She cupped my balls in one hand and began to softly jack my cock with the other.

"Baby, why didn't you cum inside me last night?"

"I... I didn't know if you were on birth control. I assumed you weren't."

She kissed me. "I'm not. And I want you to make me pregnant. I'm your mother and your wife now."

She kissed me again as my mind whirled at the idea of making a baby.

"Come on, "she cooed. "Coffee can wait. I need you to fertilize me, now."

JamesRiver
JamesRiver
264 Followers
12