My Mother the Stripper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The manager turned to me and joked,

"You know, maybe you have a whole new career ahead of you!"

"There's more and more women becoming truckers these days, with that equipment, you could be a dancer!"

My face was beet red.

"A lot of women just love shy boyish strippers," The manager said wallowing in my awkwardness.

"Have a seat, we were just about to watch for our third time."

"I love the part where you find you locked yourself out of your room, it's priceless!"

"Ok, ok, I said, but did you see who my visitor was?

"Oh, that, I guess we were too focused on your wayward manhood to notice!"

The manager backed the tape up to where the visitor was knocking on my door. I couldn't see her face but she did have a tone body and judging by the height of the peephole in the door, she had to be just over five feet tall.

The next sequence showed her running out of my room but it was hard to see her face, even in slow motion. She was seen on several other cameras but it was obvious she knew she was being recorded.

The women however, had little interests in those sequences and kept going back to my bobbing erection as I ran down the hall. They'd freeze-frame whenever my penis was in full view sticking straight out through my PJ's.

I have to admit, I was getting a kick out of watching them, but I didn't want them knowing that fact. Have I taken after my mother more than I first thought? Maybe the height wasn't the only thing I inherited from her?

I got back to my room, undressed, and looked at myself in a mirror. I turned and caught myself from several angles.

I had taken good care of myself and I did look pretty good naked, but I never looked at myself before as a sex object. I found myself strangely getting excited. My concentration was broken by the sound of something being slid under my door. It was a business flyer of some sort.

To be continued...

12