My Mother the Stripper Ch. 04

Story Info
A Good Stiffy Shouldn't Go To Waste!
2.7k words
4.55
22.7k
38

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
561 Followers

Authors Note: All characters are fictional and are over eighteen years of age.

My Mother the Stripper -- Chapter Four.

Roxy and I were peacefully asleep in a warm embrace, her hand was loosely wrapped around my slowly pulsating morning wood. We were awaken from our blissful slumber by the ringing of my phone.

I picked it up off the nightstand and looked at the caller ID. I showed it to Roxy. It was Greg, my manager in Dallas.

We looked at each other, not really being surprised that he was calling.

"Moring Greg, what's up," I said, as if I didn't know.

Roxy, hearing only my end of the conversation, started lightly stroking my shaft as she attempted to temper the blow of the bad news I was likely about to receive.

Greg started telling me that Sara showed him the tape.

"Well, you know Sara, that doesn't surprise me!"

I listened intently....

"What's that?"

"Yes, I can hear the jokes already."

I paused and listened....

"Really, who came up with that one?"

I laughed....

"That's Eddie for you, the Two Legged Unicorn....funny!"

I could hear Roxy chuckling at my new nick-name.

Greg paused, apparently hearing that another person was with me.

"Oh, that's Roxy, I guess we are now a couple!"

Roxy enthusiastically nodded her head in agreement. She got on her knees and took my cock into her mouth, slightly chocking on it as she worked its length all the way down her throat.

I wonder what Greg thought as he must have heard the sucking sounds as Roxy worked my shaft. I could hardly breathe as my conversation continued,

"S-s-sure, I understand, that would make it hard for me to continue being the night manager, but could you at least do a little favor and give me a good recommendation?"

"I plan to apply for similar jobs here in Galveston."

Greg complimented me on my good work and reliability.

"Thanks, I did try to do my best!"

Roxy pulled her mouth away from my erection, and quickly interjected,

"Tell him Christine will be there later today to clean out your locker!"

"Did you hear that Greg?"

He seemed a bit startled, but indicated that he had heard.

"Ok, good!"

He ended the conversation by offering me best of luck.

"Good luck to you as well Greg!"

I was just hanging up my phone when I heard Roxy on hers,

"Christine, it's me, Jeremy just got fired so...."

A pause as Roxy listened, she had forgotten that Christine didn't know I was Roxy's son and I had been using my middle name to disguise my identity.

"Oh sorry, Alan just got fired,"

"Long story, I'll have to tell you some day!"

"Just how many copies of the tape did you make," Roxy asked, knowing it was likely a lot.

Christine told her it was Sara that requested most of the copies....

"Yup, that's Sara, I'm sure she'll be having viewing parties."

Roxy listened and started laughing,

"Yes I heard, that Eddie is a funny guy!"

"Well the Unicorn and I will be staying here in Galveston for a while."

Roxy listened as Christine expressed her well wishes.

"Thanks," Roxy said while turning to me and giving me a loving smile,

"Not sure where our relationship will go, but it's looking good so far."

I smiled back at her.

"Anyway, we told Greg that you'll be clearing out Alan's locker today, will you be able to box up all his things and send them to us?"

"Yes, use the same address where you shipped my things about a month ago."

"Thanks love, we'll keep in touch..."

"What's that....?"

Roxy listened, a big playful smile started growing on her face....

Christine was repeating her theory that I'd make a good male stripper.

Roxy turned to look at me and took my engorged shaft in her hand,

"Yes, I agree, he certainly has the equipment for it!"

"Yup, he doesn't have to be modest anymore, I'm sure it won't be long until a copy of the tape makes its way here."

"Send me one will you, we may want to set up a portfolio for him."

Roxy got up on her knees, scooted over to me, and impaled herself with my throbbing dick.

"Thanks, like I said, let's keep in touch."

Christine asked her to let her know when I have my début.

"Deal, I'll let you know when he has his opening night!"

"Talk later, bye."

Roxy hung up and put her phone down on the bed.

Without missing a beat with her gentle thrusts on my shaft, she asked,

"So, how about it love, how about joining the family business?"

She wasn't playing fair, she quickened her up and down motion, waiting for my answer. She knew that while working a guy's manhood, they are prone to agree to anything!

My heart was pounding, half because of my arousal, and half from the apparent excitement at exposing myself to lots of horny women.

"Ooooo, I think you just answered me," she said as she felt the head of my penis ballooning inside her vagina, about to erupt.

"I-I-I, don't know how to dance!"

Roxy dismounted me and took my purple head in her hands and started licking my inflated bulb.

I grunted and arched my back.

In what had become the trend of the last twelve hours, I exploded in another powerful orgasm, pulsating and shooting my seed high into the air.

Roxy licked up what she could of my ejaculate with her tongue.

"Dance moves," slurp, "don't matter that much."

"I can show you some of the basics, but, women will be more enthralled with your bobbing junk then to notice your dance anyway!"

I was panting, wallowing in the aftershocks of another mind blowing event.

Roxy sat up, wiped her hands on the sheet, and took and dialed her phone. I heard the muffled sound of someone answering.

"Billie, it's me,"

"Oh, yes, that family emergency is all good now, I trust Sugar did a good job last night!"

"Sure, I'll be able to resume my shift starting Thursday, thanks for working with me."

"Anyway, are you still looking for dancers at your other club?"

"My boyfriend may be interested."

Roxy listened and reached down and took my balls in her hand,

"Yes, believe me, he's got the right equipment, and he's a born exhibitionist, it sort of runs in his family!"

"I have his jewels in my hand as we speak!"

Another pause as Roxy kneaded my scrotum and listened.

She looked at my cock, as it again was becoming aroused and erect as she worked on my balls.

"I'd say a good seven, maybe eight!"

"Right now he's a little shy, but I think he'll get over that."

Roxy started working my shaft again with her expert hands.

"What's that?"

Billie informed her that a little shyness wasn't necessarily a bad thing and she has had requests for strippers who are on the little modest side.

"Oh, you do, some women like that, really?"

She let go of my member and put her hand over the face of her phone and whispered to me,

"How tall are you stud?"

I reacted to being called a "Stud!"

"Don't blush, Christine gave you that pet name, but I like it!"

I slightly choked on my words as I whispered back,

"A-a-a-bout five six!"

"Ok, he says five-six, ok,,, I'll ask!"

Roxy put her hand over her phone again,

"About what do you weigh?"

Somewhat impatient with my hesitation to answer, she didn't wait for me to respond,

"That's ok, I'll take a guess,"

She removed her hand from the face of her phone.

"I think he's about one fifty and somewhat muscular!"

"He takes after his mother, err, I hear he takes after his mother!"

"Let me take the day and get him prepared, eight AM tomorrow?"

"Great, we'll be there, see you then!"

Before I could say anything Roxy hung up and dialed her phone again,

"Hey, it's Roxy, my boyfriend has an audition with Billie tomorrow,"

"Yes, I'm sure she'll want him waxed and tanned!"

"Yup, it'll have to be spray on for now."

Roxy looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand,

"Fifteen minutes?"

"Sure, we'll be there!"

She hung up her phone and turned to me,

"We have a full day ahead of us, no need to shower or shave, they will take care of that, just throw on some loose fitting clothes and let's go, blue balls!"

The comment was about her not bringing me to another climax before stopping.

My head was swimming, this is happening so fast. Two days ago, I was just a night manager of a truck stop café, now, my mother is my girlfriend and she has me signed up for an audition to be a male stripper. I was mortified, but somehow my balls started tingling with excitement.

Roxy got up and hastily threw on her clothes without a bra, her aroused nipples showing through the silky white fabric of her top.

"Come on, get dressed, they're waiting for us!"

Roxy seemed excited and hurried,

"Screw it, I'll take you as is, you need to get used to being nude in public anyway!"

She took my hand and led me, in all my naked glory, full erection and all, out to her car.

I made a feeble attempt to cover my crotch with my other hand, but it was no use. I was way too aroused to hide anything.

A women, who I found out later was the motel manager, yelled hello to Roxy, who waved her off,

"No time to talk now, he's running late for an appointment!"

The manager's jaw slightly dropped,

"I see that," said the women, "they say a good stiffy is a bad thing to go to waste!"

The women chuckled with amusement as Roxy led me to the passenger door of her car.

She turned to the women,

"You better put him down for a couple more days in his room, just use his credit card that you have on file."

"Will do, I hope his 'Appointment' goes well," the women said with a mischievous grin.

I put my hand on the car door handle, I was awestruck as to what she was driving; a brand new, candy apple red, Corvette convertible.

I got in and slid my bare ass across the leather seat. Luckily the tinted glass kept the seat cool in the warm morning sun.

Roxy got in behind the wheel and started the engine. I shot her a look indicating my surprise over her car.

"What can I say love, my tits and ass served me well over the years, the dealership was surprised when I paid cash, in all one dollar bills."

We both laughed and it was the icebreaker I needed to relax.

I settled back in my seat knowing that the darkened glass would hide my nakedness from public view, for now, that is.

We took a short drive and soon we pulled in the parking lot of a strip mall. Roxy parked in front of a business with mirror-like glass windows. Printed on the door was "Nellies wax and tanning."

"Ok, stud, let's go in and get your new career started!"

I hesitated,

"Isn't there a back door we could use," I asked,

"Why does it have to be the front door?"

"Love, look at it this way, it's like ripping off a Band-Aid. You need to get comfortable with being nude and if you did it slowly you'd tend to over think it and likely chicken out."

"Believe me, I've helped other new strippers get over this part, it's best to do it quick and not think about it."

"Today, being a Tuesday, is the day nude models and strippers come in to touch up their bodies, look at it this way, you'll be amongst colleagues!"

"I'll be getting waxed and tanned myself as they work on you!"

I took a few deep breaths and reached down and noted my flaccid penis, thankfully, at least I wouldn't be going in with a full erection.

We got out of the car and Roxy took my hand. She led me into the building.

I gasped as I saw several women in what looked like a waiting area. Most had their faces buried in magazines or were on their cell phones. I put my free hand over my privates, trying to hide them, but it still left my ass fully exposed.

All the women seemed to look up in unison. I felt at least ten sets of female eyes focusing on my nakedness.

Roxy squeezed my hand and whispered,

"Remember, Band-Aid!"

I took a deep breath and removed my hand. There I was, stark naked, and presenting my bare genitals to several women I didn't know. Some of the women seemed slightly shocked, and some just smiled, their eyes signifying that they liked what they saw.

We walked up to the counter and the receptionist slid open a glass window. She grinned as she recognized Roxy. I shivered slightly as the women stood and looked me up and down,

"Oh, I see we have some work to do, have him take a seat and Nellie will be out in a minute to get him. Oh, and I see we have you scheduled as well. Why don't you leave Alan here and you can go back to room three!"

I was mortified, Roxy was going to leave me alone, naked, in a waiting room with several fully-clothed women.

She led me over to a chair,

"Don't worry Sweetheart, Nellie will be out soon to get you. My appointment won't take that long so I'll do some shopping and get you something to wear home."

After I took a seat, she bent down and gave me long a wet kiss. She shot me a naughty grin as she walked away.

"That Bitch," I thought, she wasn't playing fair!

Her kiss made my erection pop and I almost came again, right then and there. The women started giggling at my predicament.

The Lady sitting next to me reached over and lightly touched my hand. I looked at her and I soon recognized her as one of the strippers I saw at the club the other night.

"So you are Roxy's boyfriend, the new recruit. From what I see, you'll do fine. The women will go wild over you and they are great tippers."

She leaned over, her ample tits almost popping out of her yellow top,

"Do you always react like that with a simple kiss," she said nodding toward my exposed crotch.

My face must have turned purple as she was visually examining my engorged cock,

"That's an advantage you guys have over us gals, we sometimes have to fake our arousal, for you guys, your flag pole always gives you away."

"Women, love wrapping their lips around a good stiff Johnson!"

Any thought I had of getting soft again before my name was called was gone. Her sexy voice had me excited and panting.

I sensed movement and I looked up to see an Asian women in her mid-fifties, she was wearing a gray smock with the name "Nellie" stitched on it. She looked over to the receptionists who nodded toward me.

"Hi Alan, I'm Nellie, Roxy was just telling me all about you."

I hesitated, but finally stood up, my solid erection sprang out perpendicular from my body and was bobbing in the air.

She looked directly at my ridged cock and held out her hand,

"Oh, I see you are sure pleased to see me, let's just shake hands for now!"

All the women giggled at her comment.

"Why don't you and your erection follow me to room number five, we've planned a full day for you."

Now there were a couple of ways I could do this, I could either walk, slumped over, and try to partially hide my arousal, or I could stand up straight and strut my stuff.

I focused on what Roxy said about the "Band-Aid."

I straitened myself, arched my back, turned and took a bow, then proudly followed Nellie to the cheers and whistles of the waiting patrons.

To be continued....


subleroy
subleroy
561 Followers