My Motherly Duties Ch. 02 - Cass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FerOzera
FerOzera
303 Followers

Dad gives a laugh causing his cock to jump while already inside my pussy causing myself to whimper.

He notices this and brings his mouth to one of my nipples and one of his hand to the other as his other hand remained at my clit. Switching nipples frequently, he sucked, pinched, nibbled and rolled my nipples and clit with lust and patience.

Eventually, the pain of my virginal pussy being stretched was replaced by the satisfying feeling of my lucky pussy being filled with an experienced cock. Sensing this, Dad slowly started thrusting in and out of me, leaving my now wet and hard nipples alone but continuing to rub my swollen love button.

I realizing his limited leverage with only one hand, I swatted away the hand at my clit, promptly replacing it with my own.

"Treat me like Mom and fuck me properly," I ordered.

Dad chuckled again, his hot rod jumping for joy inside me again. "'Atta girl," he praised before putting both his hands on my hips and lifting my ass off the bed.

After that, Dad wordlessly fucked me with reckless abandon as I furiously rubbed my clitty with one hand and pinching a nipple with the other. The force of Dad's thrusts made one of my boobs repeatedly slap me in the face and I loved it.

His cock was massive, strangling my pussy, shaking it down, pulling many orgasms from it with every minute of our fucking; my pussy grew so wet that my mouth started to parch and I loved it.

In the milliseconds between to fall of one climax and the rise of another, I saw a beautiful look on his face: a look of concentration. His face was red as he seemed to be trying very hard not to plaster my insides with the cum he filled Mom's womb with eighteen years ago so she'd get pregnant with me. He knew that this was my first time and he was making it last and I loved it.

After what seemed like dozens of orgasms and hours of raw, unadulterated sex, I locked my legs around his waist and pulled him in close. Barely capable of one word, I whispered:

"Cum."

It was only one word, one that could have multiple meanings, but my Daddy knew that it was a command and followed it instantaneously.

He looked me in the eye and completely unloaded into my virginal pussy, but once he started, he didn't seem to stop. His jaw dropped as his cock bucked repeatedly into me, completely trademarking my body as his cum started to overflow from my pussy and down the crack of my ass and onto the sheets, but he didn't stop there. While most men that I've seen in pornos usually moaned a slew of curse words as they climaxed, my Dad whispered one word:

"Cassandra..."

As his orgasm subsided, a huge puddle of his cream pooled on my bed beneath my butt. But even as his cock deflated to a penis, he stayed inside of me and rolled onto my side and spooned me from behind. We cuddled wordlessly until the two of us fell asleep.

I loved it.

I opened my eyes as my flashback closed with my pussy wet having been filled with Brad's cum that Mom had ejaculated from Dad's dick. My eyes also bore tears of joy and sadness at the same time. I blinked the tears away as I looked up at Mom who was standing over me. Still wearing the dildo belt; she looked quite obscene: her curvy feminine figure accentuated by the 9-inch cock protruding from her casting a shadow over my tummy. Her caring look was focused on me, her normally plump lips tight and her normally arched eyebrows furrowed.

"Thank you," I told her, sniffing. "I really needed that."

She nodded and left the room, her cock leading the way, bouncing with her step along with her big boobs.

I lay down spread-eagled and stretched, rejoicing a the pleasant feeling of having a small load of warm cum in my stretched pussy. I sit up on my bed, about to go brush my teeth when my phone vibrates a few times on my bedside table. I unplug it and look at my lock-screen: It's 12:06 PM, and in front of my lock-screen wallpaper of Lionel Messi is a notification from Brad. I type in my four-digit passcode: 07-04 (Brad's cock's length and diameter) to reveal my home-screen wallpaper of Mom sucking Brad's cock. I open the messages app to read what Brad texted me:

Brad: Hey Just finished my exam Super easy Im stopping by the store to get some snacks Want anything? Still have the dip?

I look to the foot of my bed to see the jar of thick white fluid. I knelt down to pick it up, and slowly tilted it side to side. Still warm. Still pretty full. Still my brother's cum. I breathe a sigh of relief as I look back to my phone.

Me: Umm White bread Papaya Guava

Brad: kk

Me: Id ask for croissants, but I know u already had some this morning :)

Brad: I did Wtf Howdyu kno?

Me: I tasted some of the dip already :P Most of the dips still here tho

Brad: Good Does mom have any clue about us yet?

Me: Nope :)

Brad: Good Lets keep it that way Ill be home in like tweny mins You clean up and Ill feed you breakfast

Me: Thanks <3

Brad: Moms goin to work now righh

Me: Yee Well be home alone together for a while Promise to take care of me?

Brad: I swear Maybe well even make some more dip ;)

Me: Lol I cant wait

FerOzera
FerOzera
303 Followers
12