My Motherly Duties Ch. 06 - GameNight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sister paused as she realized the gravity of what he just said. She then gave him a cute face scrunch before inhaling his penis back down her throat. She took his hand in hers and squeezed it affectionately.

Heather missed this very flirty exchange between her kids as she was distracted. "Cassie, baby, you're dripping!" Heather gasped. But her daughter didn't respond. She wasn't even fazed as she focused on Brad's pleasure and kept bobbing: root to tip, tip to root, lips taut, cheeks caved, with a hint of a smile at the corners of her eyes.

Their mother meekly tried again to get her attention before smiling and shaking her head. Her daughter was so mature and grown-up. She was somehow more devoted to sucking him off than her own mother! Perhaps Heather wasn't the best cocksucker in the house like she had previously thought! But surprisingly, that discovery didn't hurt her. She was proud to be usurped by her daughter.

Heather then did the motherly thing as she got behind her daughter, and with one hand, held back her hair, and with the other, used her fingers to help relieve her deserving daughter.

The ensuing sounds

Of her two children's climax

Were blissful to hear.

* * *

The next morning, Cass woke up to a familiar feeling between her legs that she hadn't felt in a long time.

She grinned as she spread her legs and ground her pussy against the paternal tongue. "Morning, Heather - I mean Mother," she greeted her mother as she held up the covers to see her. They exchanged a knowing smile.

"Morning, sweetie."

"Hey, you haven't woke me up like this in a while."

Her mother shifted uncomfortably as her thumb replaced her lips on her clitoris.

She was here to talk, Cass thought.

"I - I know that I haven't been fair to you ever since Brad got home, and I don't expect you to forgive me for that." She licked her thumb for extra lubrication before continuing. "You've been home all year so I'm not worried about you. But with him, he's been living on campus and who knows what relationships and fun he's been having over there."

Now it was Cass's turn to be uncomfortable.

"It's just - it's just that, he's the younger one and - and I'm just not ready for my babies to leave me all alone. I just want him to feel like he has everything at home, you know? I don't want him to feel like he needs to move out to cum with a girl. I don't fear you leaving because I feel like you already understand how much more I'm giving you compared to anyone else." She eyed her labia. "I'm just not so sure that he understands that." She separated her daughter's thighs and started proving what she meant.

Cass had to admit, her mother could eat pussy like nobody else - not that she had many partners, but she was better than any combination of her toys. And as her mother strummed her inner trigger with her nimble fingers and plucked her love button with her delicate lips, Cass let out a symphony of hums and squeals.

And it wasn't just that her mother gave her orgasms, either. She had a free room, free food, made for her as often as she liked, free wi-fi, free cable, free everything from their father's immense fortune he left behind. But most of all, Heather provided her with love - something she'd provide to her regardless - fortune or no fortune.

One orgasm and a revelation later, Heather spoke up again.

"I also have to thank you for what you did last night: sucking off Brad like that? Your own brother?" She sighed. "I have somewhat of a confession to make."

Cass motioned for her to continue.

"I only wanted you to make him cum so that I didn't have to do it. My jaw and throat were still sore from earlier that day, and - yeah." She blushed and looked away.

Cass was a little taken aback. "I thought you liked giving him head!"

"I do! I do. Trust me. I love seeing my baby - my son's face after I relieve him. It's just that, I can't do it too many times a day without it starting to hurt. Which is why I wanted to ask you or a little favor.

"Sometimes, a lot of the time actually, Brad is hard, and I might be sore from just doing it, or I might not even be there. But you might be." She blushed again. "What I'm asking is - oh, God, I can't believe I'm asking my daughter to do this - I was wondering, if - well - I don't know -"

"Do you want me to start giving blowjobs to Brad?" she smiled from ear to ear, almost not believing what she was hearing.

"Yes!" Heather sighed, visibly relieved that she didn't have to say it herself. "It's just, the way you handled that last night was so mature. I've been wanting to ask you this for a while... but I just didn't know if you were up for the job. But after last night -"

"I'll do it. I'd do anything to help you," she added, as not to seem too enthusiastic.

Heather was touched. "Take this as a token of thanks," she said before burying her head between her daughter's legs again.

Cass was ecstatic. Even though her mom was giving her phenomenal head right now, all she could think about was how she was just given the green light to suck off Brad whenever she wanted!

When she felt Heather's fingers massaging her pussy walls, all she could think of was her own fingers jacking off her brother's shaft.

As her mother dragged her tongue along her pussy lips, her tongue tingled with the need to lick the length of her sibling's thick shaft, balls to tip.

When she felt Heather's mouth lick and suck on her clit, the image of doing the same to Brad's bulbous cockhead was pierced in my mind.

"Wow," Heather exclaimed. "You're so wet today!"

Cass inwardly chuckled. Not for the reason you think, she thought, before returning to reminiscing of her brother's cock tapping the back of her throat.

"Just remember," Heather said as she pulled her daughter's inner trigger while toggling her love button. Today, I woke you up first so I could tell you all this. Brad's still asleep in his room, with his dick hard at a rock, pointing straight at the ceiling." Cass's body shivered in anticipation of what she was going to say next. She was so close to cumming and even though she knew what her mother was about to say, she was certain it would set off the most explosive, violent, the most euphoric orgasm she had ever felt in her life: "You're going to give your brother a blowjob."

Cass was absolutely right.

* * * * *

Thanks for reading this installment of My Motherly Duties!

If this story turned you on or made you smile at any point, please vote, favorite this story, comment some feedback, or favorite the author: me, FerOzera! And if you really enjoyed it, why not do all four?

Anonymous feedback is also really appreciated a lot - and I'd love to get to know my audience personally. I respond to all my emails, so be sure to send me some!

They really help me out :)

As for something to comment, I'd love to hear what you want to see in the next chapters on the "My Motherly Duties" series. Also, what other stories would you like to see me write? I get a lot of inspiration from the comments so please leave one - and please don't hold back; I wanna hear your wildest fantasies!

Until next time,

~ FerOzera


12