My Mother's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He worshipped her breasts that first evening. Feeling his lips around her nipples, his hands and fingers gently caressing them, his teeth gently nibbling at her nipples as well... She couldn't remember any previous lover who had shown them as much love as John did that first evening. The shots of pleasure coursing through her body had her moaning softly as she caressed the back of his head.

Feeling him kiss down her body, she raised her head enough to watch his eyes glance up at her as he reached the junction between her legs. She could see the smile in his eyes as he teased her, avoiding her pussy and kissing down each thigh to her knee before she just had to beg him to finally do it.

"Your scent is divine," he whispered, kissing back up her left thigh, "I'll admit to a few naughty dreams about doing this after we first met, Christine."

"Taste me, honey," she whispered back.

The first use of his tongue made her moan loudly, feeling one of his hands wrap around her thigh as his tongue got to work on her pussy. The waves of pleasure that coursed through her body were immediately overwhelming, feeling her back arch as she felt a finger gently slide inside her.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out.

He was good. Far too good. And she knew once he figured out her body and really knew how to turn her on, she knew it was only going to get better and better. But it was the fact it was John who was now between her legs and pleasuring her that meant the world.

She almost sobbed when her first orgasm tore through her body, two fingers inside her, his tongue working her clit. Realising he'd figured her out, he was relentless as he seemed to derive pleasure simply from ensuring she was having the time of her life. When she was lying back later in his arms, feeling absolutely exhausted after experiencing more orgasms with a man than she could remember, she was doing her best not to blurt out that she already loved him.

And once she was sure her body no longer felt like jelly, she was on her knees on the floor with his cock in her mouth, happily bobbing up and down on it. Giving oral sex wasn't something she'd derived much pleasure from before. But she was happy gazing up at him, seeing how he gazed at her in return. He was polite enough to warn her when he was about to cum. She didn't like taking cum in her mouth, removing her mouth and stroking him off onto her tits.

"I'll do it later. I promise," she assured him as she snuggled again him, "It's just... Dave forced me to do it all the time. He'd grab the back of my head and practically ram his cock down my throat."

Feeling his arms wrap tighter around her, she tried her best to hold back the tears. She knew that she needed to explain even more to him in the future. Dave had been abusive in more than one way, and it had taken all of her strength of will to finally kick him out of her life.

"You don't have to do anything with me you don't want to do," he whispered, kissing her forehead, a gesture she already adored, "All that matters is we're now intimate, and I can't wait until we make love."

John only went home on Sunday night, spending all of Saturday and Sunday with her. They spent the day at a nearby park as they enjoyed a picnic in the sunshine. He escorted her out to dinner on Saturday night before they returned to her place early in the evening. They ended up naked rather quickly, John sat back on the couch with Christine on her knees between his legs, blowing him until he erupted again on her tits.

Picking her up in his arms after he'd helped clean her up, she knew she gazed up at him lovingly as he laid her down and kissed all over her body before he spent what felt like hours eating her out. Kissing back up her body once she'd needed to tap the side of his head for him to stop, she felt the head of his cock against her.

"John..." she whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Once we do this... I can't do this and then..."

"You realise I love you, right?"

She couldn't stop the smile from forming straight away. "I love you too. I've loved you for a long time."

"And I've felt the same way. Now is the right time for us to finally be together."

Making love with John was everything she could have hoped for. His cock was just perfect for her. Not too long, not too short. Thick but not enough to hurt her. And when she enjoyed her first orgasm with him inside her in the most intimate way possible, she clutched onto his body and finally released the pent-up emotion, John stopping his movements as he gave her time to recover.

Feeling him cum inside her was another moment for them both, Christine almost giggling as his groans seemed to echo around her entire house, feeling his cock pulsing with each spurt of cum. She almost teased him about not being on birth control. She used morning-after pills as it was something that helped regulate her, but the idea of John knocking her up rather quickly was a turn-on.

They made love into the early hours of the morning. She loved missionary and she quickly learned to love riding John's cock, touching parts of her that she'd rarely felt before. She ended the night spooned back against him, his cock nestled inside her pussy. Her head was turned so she could kiss him, his hands caressing her body.

"We're perfect together," she whispered, "I'm going to want this all the time from now on, John."

"There's no reason I can't stay here as often as possible."

When he went home on Sunday afternoon, she almost wept into his chest as he cuddled her next to his car. The idea that he wouldn't be with her that night was far more upsetting than she thought it would be. Every night since Tuesday had been better and better. Making love the night before had been perfect. She'd never felt such a connection to a man before.

Walking into work early on Monday morning, she made herself and Katherine drinks before walking into the office of her boss. Katherine glanced up from her laptop and the exchange of smiles was immediate, Christine feeling her cheeks warm up at the same time.

"Normally, I'd ask you to tell me everything, but given it involves my son..."

"Kath... I love him so much."

Katherine was on her feet as Christine placed the two mugs on the desk. The women embraced, Katherine squeezing her friend tightly. "And I know he loves you," Katherine said softly, "You deserve so much happiness, Christine. I'm glad you're going to find it with my son."

He called her that afternoon, stating he would spend the night at home as his sisters had missed him during the last week. Christine smiled and her heart melted, aware of the love he had for his little sisters as much as they loved him. When he invited her around, she popped her head through the door, Katherine already aware of the invite and the fact he was going to cook dinner.

She didn't spend the night at his place, still believing it would be a little awkward, but she had always loved the family dynamic. Katherine a proud mother. John the devoted son and loving older brother. And two growing young women who loved their mother and worshipped their older brother.

"Going to come around the rest of the week again?" she asked when saying goodnight by her car later that evening.

"I might as well just start leaving some things at your place, if you think that'll be best."

"I don't want to move too fast... But I also want you with me as often as possible. Maybe sort of semi-move-in until we decide to make it permanent."

"Whatever is easiest for you, Christine. I'm happy living at home for the time being."

With each passing week, she felt herself falling in love with him more deeply. It wasn't just the feeling of love, it was the feeling of being in love with him. She thought she'd felt love for Dave and a couple of previous boyfriends. Nothing compared to the feelings she was experiencing for John. He might have been fifteen years her junior, but he carried himself with a calmness and confidence that belied his age.

As the year entered December and Christmas approached, she asked him one evening if he'd be her date to the usual company Christmas function. He had more than one suit ready to go, and Christine enjoyed a Saturday out with Katherine to buy dresses, under-garments and definitely a new pair of shoes.

She was busy riding him a couple of nights before the function, hands resting on his chest as she savoured him being inside her yet again. He was every night since they'd started having sex. "You're going to love what I wear on Saturday night, honey," she moaned, "You're going to want to fuck me all night. And every man is going to be jealous because I'm only going to be dancing with you all night."

"Maybe we could have a little fun while we're there?"

"You mean my panties end up in your pocket and your cum will be dribbling down my thighs?"

"That's so fucking hot, particularly if we're busy talking to all your colleagues."

That made her laugh out loud. "John, I'll have that woman been well fucked look when I walk into the office on most mornings. Your mother has grown to know that look far too well."

"Don't mention her while I'm inside you!" he exclaimed, Christine stopping and bursting into laughter with him, leaning down to rest on his chest as she couldn't stop laughing.

"Sorry," she murmured, "But I know you're going to love the dress and everything else I bought.

She thought he looked devilishly handsome in his new black suit. His blue eyes sparkled as he looked her up and down, the smile forming as he stepped towards her. The black dress she wore left her shoulders bare, enhanced her cleavage, clung to her curves and stopped at her mid-thigh. Under her dress was a garter, the tops of her black thigh-high stocks, and she wore some designer heels that added a few inches to her height. Light make-up on her face and she'd had her hair styled in preparation for the evening.

Walking into the ballroom on his arm a little later, she felt nearly every eye in the room fall upon them. She was quickly introducing him to plenty of people, almost laughing at how many women, particularly the married women, were immediately showing an interest in him. She could feel jealousy radiating off both the married and single women at the same time.

The food served was excellent. It was an open bar, not surprising that plenty of people were making full use of it. Christine spent most of her time talking to friends or dancing with John on the dancefloor. What did make her smile was when the only other woman he danced with was his mother, watching as Katherine rested her head against his chest and smiled that sort of smile that told everyone that a woman was happy and content in her life.

Making love upon returning home that night, she was gazing into his eyes as she felt him gently thrusting into her, savouring each time he sank his cock inside her.

"John... I know what I want for Christmas," she finally whispered.

He stopped moving, leaving his cock buried inside her. "What would you like most of all, sweetheart?"

Feeling her lower lip tremble, she took a deep breath. "I want the man I'm in love with to be with me all the time. I don't want to wait any longer, John. I want you to move in with me. I want you here every night. I want to start our life together as soon as possible."

"I'll move in after Christmas, as long as you come to my place as you know Mum will insist you spend the day with us. And bring your parents too."

"Your mother has already mentioned that..."

"Good."

She moved her hands down to his arse. "Cum in me, baby. Practice for when we start trying for children."

She knew that wouldn't scare him. They'd already discussed the big things. Marriage, which they both wanted. Children, which they both wanted. The only regret that either of them would probably have in the future was that they'd wasted time with other people. John suggested they consider those learning experiences for when they ended up with the right person.

Waking up with John at his house on Christmas Day wasn't as awkward as she thought, particularly as they'd made love the night before and she'd been far too in the moment to worry about anyone hearing them. Walking out to the living room, his little sisters were already up and excited about Christmas, his mother in the kitchen preparing breakfast, John hugging and kissing all the important women in his life.

Presents were exchanged after they ate. The young girls got plenty of presents to open. John bought his sisters a few things, his mother was handed a present and Christine also received a couple of gifts. Nothing extravagant as Christine insisted that her present was him moving in before the start of the new year. His grandparents and her parents arrived in time for lunch, the typical Australian Christmas Day spent outside in the sunshine.

John moderated his intake of alcohol so he could drive Christine home. Before leaving, Katherine hugged her best friend tightly. "Look after each other," Katherine whispered, "And when you get married..."

"You'll definitely be my Maid of Honour, Kath."

"I love you, Chris."

For some reason, that really got to her, and before she knew it, she felt the presence of John behind her, hugging them both. "I love you too, Kath. Thank you for everything," she whispered.

"You're in love with my son. It'll be a little weird that you'll soon be my daughter-in-law, but it'll be wonderful in the sense that you'll truly be family from the moment you're married."

John moved in three days after Christmas, and it was during the day that she realised that most of his stuff was already at her place considering he was staying with her at least five nights a week. Snuggling with him in bed that night felt different to them both because it was now a permanent arrangement. He now had space in his wardrobes. His things now had their place in the bathroom. Some of his tools were in the garage. And he'd already promised her that he would happily take care of all the outside maintenance of the house and property.

"What's the new year going to bring?" she asked on the evening of the thirty-first. Choosing to stay at home instead, they'd spent the night in each other's company and ended up in bed long before midnight, satisfying their love and lust for each other by being intimate as the clocks struck midnight to welcome in another year.

"Well, I'm hoping for a proposal, maybe a wedding, and if we're really lucky, an announcement of another kind," she whispered, resting a hand on her belly, "If that's what you're hoping for too."

"I'd consider that all my dreams coming true, John."

*****

John (Epilogue)

Christine absolutely loved Miss Saigon. But the night wasn't just about the musical itself at the Opera House. I'd organised a reservation at one of the finest restaurants in the city and two nights at the Four Seasons Hotel, which was only a short walk away from the Opera House near Circular Quay. After our night watching the musical, and I'll admit that I thoroughly enjoyed it too, we enjoyed a post-musical drink at a pub in the Rocks. The area is considered the oldest part of the city and was only a short walk away from the Four Seasons.

Returning to the hotel a little later, Christine was eager to thank me in a certain way. By the time she was done with me a couple of hours later, I could only lie back with her snuggled against me, hoping that we hadn't kept the people in the rooms to either side of us awake.

I loved living with Christine. We did our best for life not to just become a routine. Sure, we had work five days a week, but I took her out on a date at least once a week, and she would return the favour one night a week. We spent most of our time together, strengthening our relationship, but never to the detriment of other relationships. Her parents absolutely adored me, and it took all of a month for her father to lead me out to the backyard and ask when I was going to marry his daughter.

I admitted to buying an engagement ring a month after I'd moved in with her. I found that I couldn't tell my mother, worried that she'd simply give it away. I didn't want to propose too quickly though I had moved in with her rather quickly when I thought about it.

Three months after I moved in, I prepared dinner for Christine, and I think she had an inkling of what I was planning as she couldn't stop smiling the entire time. After I served up dessert, a red velvet cake that I had to admit that I didn't bake, I'd barely knelt down beside her when she leaned in and kissed me, whispering that she had wanted to marry me from the moment I'd moved in. I still asked her the question before I slid the ring onto her finger.

We married around three months after I proposed. Neither of us had ever been married, but her dream wedding had always been of a small, intimate affair. Close friends and family only. She wore a gorgeous white dress that I took delight in taking off her in our hotel room that evening. Mum was her Maid of Honour and looked just as beautiful. What really made me smile was that Christine had my sisters as her bridesmaids, stating they were now family and her sisters too.

After our honeymoon, Christine had already gone off birth control as we were desperate to start a family together. In the space of three years, we had two children, a boy and then a little girl.

Arriving home from work after another long and gruelling day, I was always greeted by my now six-year-old daughter, wanting nothing more than to be picked up in her daddy's arms, given a big hug and a kiss, before she'd tell me in great detail all about her day. Our eight-year-old son would normally be distracted by something though always walked over to say hello. Christine was always home before me as she was working fewer hours, so dinner was on the way to being ready when I walked in to kiss my wife on the cheek.

"Hey, honey," she said, turning to hug and kiss me once I'd lowered our daughter to the floor, "Good day at work?"

"Same stuff, different day."

"You love it though," she retorted, stirring what was in the wok.

"Much prefer coming home to you though," I stated, wrapping my arms around her body, and kissing her on the cheek.

"You have something on your mind?"

"Well, I have plans for your fiftieth..."

She didn't say much about her birthday over dinner, only broaching the subject as we were snuggled in bed later that night. The age gap had never really been a problem during our relationship and marriage, but I'd noticed she had dropped one or two comments in recent months.

"Honey... I'm turning fifty next month..."

"You are. Still as sexy as you were at forty too."

I felt drops of liquid on my shoulder before she whispered, "You really mean that?"

"Christine, you are simply the love of my life. When I gave you my vows, I meant them."

"It's just... You're still in your thirties with a soon-to-be fifty-year-old wife."

"That is a fact. And my friends are insanely jealous. They wish they were married to someone as smart, as beautiful, and as loving as my wife."

"You're far too sweet to me."

"You were the one woman I truly always wanted, Christine. I knew from that first day we met when I was fifteen that we would be together one day."

"And I know I married the most wonderful man in the world."

"We'll have lunch with Mum on the weekend. She'll help you feel better too."

"And she'll want to see the grandkids."

She was silent again for a couple of minutes, left wondering if she'd simply drifted off to sleep, before I felt a hand moving down my body. "Just because I'm turning fifty doesn't mean I still don't have a lot of desires for my husband," she whispered.

"You, my darling wife, are sometimes incorrigible."

"But are you saying no?"