My Mother's Big Tits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her not shy about dressing and undressing with her bedroom door open, feeling like a pervert to be sexually attracted to my mother, it was perversely perverted enough that I wanted to see her without her clothes. I was embarrassed about deliberately trying to see what I shouldn't see of my mother. I knew that if I caught her dressing or undressing that I'd be unable to stop myself from staring, leering, and gawking.

Not wanting to force myself on my mother, if ever I caught my mother topless or naked, I couldn't stop myself from touching her, feeling her, and groping her. If ever I caught my mother without her clothes, I couldn't control myself from taking her in my arms and kissing her, French kissing her.

If ever I caught my mother in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked, with them on the phone every day for hours, no doubt, she'd tell her sister, Maureen, that I saw her in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked. My mother told her sister everything in the way that her sister told my mother everything, too. I'd be embarrassed not only for my mother to know that I was a peeping pervert but also for my aunt to know that I was an incestuous pervert who sexually lusted over his mother, too.

# # #

'With no place to hide from her scorn, outrage, and disappointment, how embarrassing would that be for my mother to catch me peeping on her? She'd never trust me alone with her again. No doubt, she'd not only keep her bedroom door closed when she was dressing, undressing, and sleeping but also for fear that I'd strip her naked and rape her, she'd keep her bedroom door locked.

How embarrassing is that for my mother to tell my aunt that I not only deliberately caught her in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked but also stared at her? What deranged son spies on his mother while hoping to see her in her underwear, topless, and/or naked? My aunt would think me a pervert, too. How embarrassing is that for my aunt to tell my cousin, Irene, that her cousin is a pervert? No doubt, she'd tell her friends. She may even tell my friends. Humiliated, I could never face my mother, my aunt, my cousin, my cousin's friends, and/or my friends again.

Yet, with my mother not knowing that I was there hiding in the dark hall early in the morning, was when I felt the most comfortable peeping on my mother. Subscribing to the theory of what she doesn't know wouldn't hurt her, I'd rather lurk around the dark hall than to stand in front of my mother's bedroom door while staring at her dressing and undressing during the day. An understatement, I'd love to see something of my mother without her knowing that I had seen all that I saw.

Moreover, if ever I saw my mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked, I'd have a huge erection. Yet, if ever I saw my mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked, unable to control myself, I may remove my erect cock from my pajama bottoms and masturbate myself in front of her. A longtime sexual fantasy, I'd love to cum for my mother. I'd love to cum all over my mother. I'd love for my mother to take me in her soft, warm hand and masturbate me.

'Cum Brendan, cum. Cum for your mother,' I imagined my mother saying while on her knees and stroking me. Then, taking me in her mouth, I imagined her blowing me. I imagined my mother sucking my cock. 'Cum Brendan, cum. Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in Mommy's mouth.'

Alas and again, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, yet, if only she'd stroke me and blow me, I'd be the happiest son on Earth.

'Oh, God, as much as I'd love to see my mother's naked breasts, I'd love to show her my naked prick. In the way that I'd love to masturbate her pussy while licking her cunt, I'd love for her to stroke my cock while sucking my prick. I'd love nothing more than to sexually dominate my mother and cum in her mouth,' I thought.

If ever I saw my mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked, I'd want to reach out and touch her,' I thought while imagining touching her tits through her bra and feeling her ass through her panties. If ever I saw my mother in her bra and panties, I'd want to feel and fondle her big tits while pulling, turning, and twisting her big, erect nipples. I'd want to touch and feel her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother.

I'd want to grope her shapely ass. Pushing her panties aside, I'd want to rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy while having incestuous sex with her. Then, stripping her naked, I'd want to make love to her before fucking her. I'd want to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. I'd love to watch and hear her cum.

Alas, with my erection giving evidence to how I sexually felt about my mother, I'd feel like a pervert for incestuously lusting over her. I'd feel even worse if she told my aunt and my cousin that I wanted to have incestuous sex with her. Even though I'd be sexually excited for my mother to see my erection, depending upon her reaction, while knowing that she was the cause of my sexual excitement, I'd be embarrassed if ever she saw me with an erection.

Difficult for me to hide it and mask it, I'd rather that my mother not know that I'm sexually attracted to her. I'd rather that my mother not know that I masturbate every night and every morning over imagining seeing her in all manner of undress. I'd rather that my mother not know that I carefully go through her lingerie draw to find sexy bras and panties to hold while I'm stroking my cock over the thought of her wearing this specific bra and panty. I'd rather that my mother not know that I go through her dirty laundry to sniff her soiled panties.

# # #

Too embarrassed of being caught looking while trying to see all that I shouldn't see of my mother, one night, I hoped that I'd see all that I wanted to see of her. As if inviting me and daring me to peep, every night her bedroom door was always wide open. Glad that her bedroom door was open, I was glad that I could watch her soundly sleep from an unnoticeable distance. Easier to imagine her without her clothes, I liked watching my mother when she didn't know that I was looking, staring, and watching her sleep.

I listened to her breathing. I watched her chest slightly rise up and down with each breath. I stared at her chest as if her big tits were sirens from Homer's Odyssey calling to me. I stared at her huge, nightgown clad knockers in the dark as if they beckoned to me to touch them, feel them, fondle them, grope them, and suck them.

No secret there, I loved my mother's big tits. From what I could see of them through her blouse and bra, she had huge knockers with big nipples. From what I could see of them through her sheer nightgown, I could see the shape and the size of her immense breasts.

I imagined that she had beautiful, shapely breasts. Only, I wished that I could see them. I wished I could touch them, feel them, fondle them, and grope them while kissing her and making out with her. In the way that her breasts didn't bounce and jiggle, I could tell that her breasts were as heavy as they were firm.

With the help of her nightlight enabling me to see her in the dark, I could still clearly see her sexy and shapely silhouette. Even when she was sleeping, especially when she was sleeping, with her jet-black hair, her bright, blue eyes, and her pale, white, Irish complexion, she was my very own version of Sleeping Beauty. As if I was her handsome Prince Charming, I only wished that I could sleep in the same bed with my mother.

She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely. I was so proud and pleased that she was his mother. I'd definitely have sex with her, if she'd have sex with me. I'd marry her if I could.

Yet, instead of sexually lusting over my mother, instead of sexually lusting over someone that I couldn't have, I wished that I could find a woman who looked like her. I wished that I could find a woman who not only talked and laughed like her but also who sounded like her, too. I wished that I could find a woman who moved like her and who walked like her. I wished that I could find a woman who was as sexy and as shapely as my mother.

Obviously, I was deeply in love with my mother but not in the way that a son should love his mother. I was in love with her in the way that a man loved a woman. If only my mother gave me a sign that she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her, I'd be all over her. Clearly, with her one of kind, sadly and unfortunately, I'd never find my mother's clone no matter how hard I looked and how long I waited.

"I love you, Mother," I whispered to myself when standing across from her bedroom in the darkened hall for no one to hear and while watching my mother sleeping.

Only and unbeknownst to me, my mother was awake and my whisper carried through the quiet darkness. My mother not only heard me but also, she saw my black form through the dark. She knew that I was there watching her sleep.

She knew that I was hiding in the dark while staring at her and watching her sleeping in her bed. Clearly and no doubt, with her having seen my erection bulging out my pants and tenting my pajama bottoms whenever I'm around her, she must know that I was just as horny as she was sexually frustrated. She must know that I sexually want her.

# # #

Brendan not only finally sees his mother's naked tits but also, he has incestuous sex with her.

To be continued...

12