My Mother's Big Tits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I finally saw my mother's naked tits,' I thought. 'I can't believe that I finally saw her naked tits and erect nipples. I can't wait to masturbate tonight over all that I'm seeing this morning.'

As if looking to see what I could see of her tits and all that I had already seen of her naked breasts and erect nipples, she looked down her open nightgown top. Then, when she looked up at me, instead of her being embarrassed that I saw her naked breasts and instead of closing her top, she gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look. Clearly, sexily teasing me by deliberately flashing me her naked tits and nipples, my mother intentionally exposed her naked breasts and nipples to me.

'I don't believe this,' I thought. 'My mother deliberately exposed her naked tits and erect nipples to me. She intentionally flashed me her naked breasts.'

Clearly, no longer shy or morally modest, she wanted me to see her naked tits and her erect nipples as much as I wanted to see her naked tits and erect nipples.

'My mother is horny,' I thought. 'I can't believe she's horny.'

Only, instead of just looking at her naked tits and erect nipples, a big step in such a short time, I wondered if she'd allow me to touch, feel, and fondle her naked tits. I wondered if she'd allow me to pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples. I wondered if she'd allow me to suck her tits while feeling her shapely ass through her sheer, thin nightgown. I wondered if she'd allow me to have sex with her.

# # #

Then, surprising me and sexually exciting me, she said something that I never thought I'd ever hear my mother say. I couldn't believe what my mother just said. As if I was dreaming what she had asked me to do was something that I had always wanted to do. If I didn't hear her say it, I'd never believe it.

"Touch my tits," said my mother shocking me and sexually exciting me. Disbelieving what she said, I stared at my mother in shock. Then, I stared down at my mother's tits through her nightgown before staring up at her. "Feel them," she said when I didn't respond.

'What? Touch her tits? Feel her tits? Am I dreaming? My mother wants me to touch and feel her tits,' I thought. 'My sexual fantasy come true; this can't be happening.'

Something that I thought that would never happen was something that I thought I'd never hear. My sexually frustrated mother, Kathy, shocked me, her son, by soliciting me for sex. Something I always imagined doing while masturbating myself, my mother actually asked me to not only touch her nearly, naked tits but also to feel her nearly, naked tits through her thin nightgown.

She willingly and consensually wanted her me to touch and feel her breasts through her nightgown. My longtime sexual fantasy come true; I couldn't believe it. Only, frozen in place, without reaching out my horny hand to touch and feel her breasts through her nightgown, I just stared at her in shock. While waiting for her to say, I'm just kidding, I was stunned into inaction.

"Touch me. Go ahead. Touch my tits. Don't be shy. Feel my tits. You may touch and feel Mommy's tits, Brendan," said my mother shocking me. "It's okay. I want you to touch them. I want you to feel them," she said. "I want you to finger my nipples," she said holding them up to me through her nightgown. "I want you to suck my nipples, too."

Daring me to touch and feel her nightgown clad breasts, as if she was topless, as if begging to be fingered and sucked, I could clearly see through her sheer nightgown that her nipples were already fully erect. She looked down at her nightgown, clad breasts again before looking up at me with sexual arousal. Then, my morally, modest mother did something right in front of me that further shocked me.

Clearly, in the way that she wanted me to do, too, she slid her slow hands across her nearly naked breasts while fingering her nipples to erect them even more while staring at me. As if daring me to feel and touch her tits through her nightgown, she continued touching and feeling herself. I was right. I could tell by her touching her tits that my mother not only had heavy tits but also, she had firm breasts, too.

"I know you want to touch my tits," she said while making eye contact with me. "I know you want to feel my breasts. As if I'm walking around you topless, you're always staring at them. Well, now it's your chance to touch them, to feel them, and suck them. You have my permission to have our wicked, sexual way with my tits."

She held her breasts in the palms of her hands through her nightgown and looked down at them again before looking up at me. Sexually teasing me, my mother wanted me to touch and feel her nightgown clad breasts. She wanted me to suck her nipples. My sexual fantasy come true; I was as nervous as I was embarrassed.

As if my cock was a diving board, it stuck straight out in anticipation of my mother's hand touching me, holding me, and stroking me. While staring at all that I could clearly see of my mother's beautiful body through her sheer nightgown, my cock throbbed and pulsated with the sexual anticipation of touching, feeling, and seeing my mother's naked tits. Then, as if my stiff prick had a mind of its own, escaping confinement, it made a surprise appearance from out of my pajama pee hole.

# # #

Actually, and surprisingly, with her staring down at my erect, naked prick, my mother noticed my erect dick before I noticed that it has escaped. As if shaking my hand, shocking me, she wrapped her hand around my naked cock. She fingered the head of my prick while looking up at me. Then, as if giving me a slow, motherly hand job, she slowly stroked me.

'If it's not enough that my mother is holding my cock in her hand, I can't believe my mother is stroking my erect prick,' I thought while staring down that at her soft and warm hand.

She looked up at me to give me a sexy smile with a warm look. Then, not even having to ask her and not even having to put a gentle hand to her shoulder, my mother moved to her knees. While knelt in front of me, she stared up at me while still stroking my erect prick.

"You have a beautiful penis," she said after moving to her knees. Then, she kissed my cock and licked my cock before taking my erect prick in her mouth. She removed my cock from her mouth to speak and stood. "Your penis is much bigger and much harder than your father's penis," she said letting go of my cock.

If it wasn't sexually exciting enough that my mother invited me to touch and feel her breasts through her nightgown, my erect cock escaped from my pajama bottoms. My mother not only saw my naked cock but also, she stared down at my naked dick before taking me in her hand. If it wasn't enough that she stared at my naked prick, she surprised me by wrapping her motherly hand around my stiff prick. Then, my sexual fantasy come true, I couldn't believe it when she started slowly stroking me.

If that still wasn't enough, she kissed my cock and licked my cock. Then, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, she took me in her mouth. My mother was blowing me. She was sucking my cock.

Then, she removed my naked prick from her mouth and stood. With her not done sexually teasing me and exposing herself to me, she stared down at her nightgown clad breasts before staring back up at me. I couldn't believe my mother gave me a 30-second hand job and blowjob.

"I know you like Mommy's tits," she said staring up at me. "I know you'd love to see them, touch them, feel them, and suck them."

# # #

My mother surprised me by what she said next and shocked me by what she did in sexually touching herself in front of me. Earlier that night, she had been drinking before she went to bed but she only had two glasses of wine. She wasn't inebriated enough to expose herself to me, to invite me to touch and feel her breasts through her nightgown, and/or to solicit me for sex this morning. Knowing my mother better than that, she wasn't inebriated enough to take me in her hand before taking me in her mouth.

Clearly, my mother was as sexually frustrated as I was horny. Clearly, she wanted me to touch and feel her big breasts as much as I wanted to touch and feel her big tits. Clearly, she wanted to see, stroke, and suck my cock as much as I wanted her to see, stroke, and suck my prick.

Only, I had hoped she hadn't noticed my exposed erection when, of course, by wrapping her motherly hand around it and moving to her knees to take me in her mouth, she immediately noticed it. It was one thing to touch and feel her breasts through her nightgown but it was embarrassing for me for my mother to know that I had a huge erection and wanted to have sex with her, my own mother? Yet, I felt better knowing that my mother wanted to have forbidden sex with me as much as I wanted to have incestuous sex with her.

Yet, something she said from out of the clear blue, I never expected that my mother wanted me to touch and feel her big breasts as much as I wanted to feel her big tits. Enamored by her huge, D cup breasts, made to look even bigger on her slim and shapely body, I always wanted to see, touch, feel, fondle, and grope her big tits while fingering her erect nipples. Hard for me to believe, my sexual fantasy come true, I couldn't believe my mother invited me to touch and feel her breasts through her nightgown.

Too many times to estimate, I couldn't count how many times I masturbated over imagining seeing my mother topless. I couldn't count how many times I masturbated over imagining having my wicked, sexual way with her naked tits. I couldn't count how many times I masturbated over imagining my mother stroking me while sucking me. I couldn't count how many times I imagined cumming in my mother's mouth and all over her naked tits.

Continuing to sexually tease me, with her nearly on top of me, she took another step closer to me. Now, with her in the bright, overhead light of the kitchen, I could clearly see the size and the shape of her big tits through her nightgown. Then, as if she was a sexy stripper on stage, not expecting her to do what she did, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, she removed her nightgown straps from her shoulders, first one and then the other.

Her big breasts saved her modesty and prevented her bodice from falling to her waist. As if she had suddenly turned into an eighteenth-century Victorian woman, instead, her nightgown falling to her waist, it fell to just above her erect nipples. Clearly, I could still see her long line of sexy cleavage along with the full shape and size of her breasts as if she was topless.

Obediently obeying my mother, excited with the sexual anticipation of seeing, touching, and feeling her breasts, I reached up and felt her left breast with my right hand through her thin, sheer nightgown. Then, I felt her right breast with my left hand through her thin, sheer nightgown. Afraid to move my hands for fear that she may change her mind, slap my hands away, and ruin my sexy fun that I was having with my mother's tits, I didn't dare fondle or squeeze her breasts through her nightgown. Even though I wanted to, I didn't dare finger her nipples.

"It's okay," she said when I removed my hands. "You may squeeze them. I want you to squeeze my tits. You may fondle them, too. I want you to fondle my tits. You may finger my nipples. I want you to pull, turn, and twist my nipples."

As if she could read my mind, she gave me permission to do all that I wanted to do to her big, naked breasts.

# # #

Further shocking me, my eyes bulged out of my head with the sexual anticipation of finally seeing, touching, and feeling my mother's naked breasts. Again, as if she was a stripper on stage, she removed her arms from her nightgown straps and ever so slowly lowered her nightgown top to her waist while staring at me for my reaction to finally seeing her naked tits. As if I had never seen naked breasts before, I stared at my mother's naked tits.

My mother was topless. I couldn't believe she was topless. In the way that I couldn't believe she was seeing and stared at my naked prick, I couldn't believe I was seeing and staring at her naked tits. Never expecting her to do so, she had consensually, willingly, and deliberately exposed her naked breasts to me.

'Stunned, I couldn't remove my eyes from her naked breasts. I couldn't believe that I'm finally seeing my mother's naked tits,' I thought while staring at her naked breasts. 'They're so big and so shapely. They hardly sag at all.'

In shock, after years of wanting to see them, touch them, and feel them while fingering her nipples, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother's naked breasts. I couldn't believe that she had deliberately exposed her naked breasts to me. Moreover, not done with just showing me her naked breasts, she wanted me to touch her naked tits, feel her naked tits, fondle her naked tits, and suck her naked tits. Fearing that I may prematurely ejaculate in my pajama bottoms, I was as nervous as I was sexually excited.

"Finger my nipples," she said while fingering her nipples. "I like having my nipples pulled, turned, and twisted."

She took me by my wrist and put my hand on her naked breast. Then, obediently obeying her again, I reached up my other horny hand and fingered my mother's nipples while squeezing and fondling her naked tits. Her breasts were so big. They were so shapely. They were so heavy. They were so firm. Unable to get enough of them, I loved my mother's big, naked tits.

# # #

If she hadn't shocked me enough, she said something else that stunned me. She said what I had imagined her saying while masturbating myself. She said something that I always wanted her to say.

"May I blow you, Brendan? May I suck your cock? You may cum in my mouth. I need you to cum in Mommy's mouth," she said.

Not waiting for me to respond, she took me by my hand.

"Come with me to my bedroom," she said gently pulling me along.

Once there, as soon as she removed her nightgown, I removed my t-shirt and pajama bottoms. We were both naked. I couldn't believe my mother was naked. I couldn't believe I was naked with my naked mother.

Yet, temporarily disappointing me, instead of blowing me, she mounted me. Instead of sucking me, she wanted to make love to me. She reached down and moved my stiff prick to her pussy. She gently humped me and I returned her gently hump. My cock was seated inside of my mother's pussy. I couldn't believe my hard, erect prick was seated inside my mother's warm, wet pussy.

Humping me a little harder and a little faster while kissing me, French kissing me, my mother made slow, sweet love to me. Then, turning her over, I humped her harder. I humped her faster. I fucked my mother in the way that I had always wanted to fuck her. I continued humping her harder and faster. I was determined to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

Determined to make my mother cum, I fucked continued fucking her faster and harder. Pile driving her, she returned my fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. Obviously, she was determined to have a sexual orgasm with my cock, too. As if my prick was my mother's dildo, she didn't stop until she had had her orgasm.

"Brendan. Brendan. Oh, my God, Brendan. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Brendan. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster," she said. "Fuck me, Brendan. Fuck me."

Obediently obeying my mother, I continued fucking her until she had a sexual orgasm. Then, after relaxing in the afterglow of sex, she moved halfway down the bed to take me in her mouth. My mother was blowing me. I couldn't believe she was sucking my cock.

"Mom. Mom," I said giving her fair warning that I was going to cum. "I'm going to cum."

She gave me a sexual aroused look.

"That's okay," she said with a sexy laugh and a naughty look. "I want you to cum in my mouth," she said.

As soon as she said that, I exploded my load in her mouth. Then, when she removed my prick from her lips, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over her pretty face and across her naked breasts. If it wasn't enough that my mother allowed me to cum in her mouth, I gave my MILF of a mother a cum bath. I couldn't believe that I ejaculated all over my mother's face, in her hair, and across her tits. She had cum everywhere.

From that night forward, we slept together every night. She made love to me every morning and I fucked her every night. When I wasn't fingering and licking her pussy, she was stroking and sucking my prick. No longer us being mother and son, we were lovers.

Finally, after being vaccinated, we were able to get our lives back. We were finally able to go out and meet people. I met a woman and she met a man. No longer having sex with one another, nonetheless, we were glad that we did.

Only, before we did, my mother told her sister that we had sex. Unbeknownst to me, with my aunt just as sexually frustrated and horny from sheltering in place, my Aunt Maureen wanted to have incestuous sex with me, too. A younger version of my mother with breasts just as big as her breasts, I was always sexually attracted to my 36-year-old aunt in the way that I had always been sexually attracted to my mother.

Divorced from her husband, my aunt came over with her 18-year-old daughter, my cousin, Irene. Shocking me as much as they sexually excited me, they both wanted to have sex with me but not at the same time. Instead of having a threesome with my aunt and cousin or a foursome with my mother, my aunt wanted to have sex with me first. Then, my cousin wanted to have sex with me next.

Something that I never could have imagined, I had an audience. My mother and cousin remained in my mother's bedroom while watching me having sex with my aunt. They watched my aunt stroke my cock, suck my cock, fuck my cock. They watched me finger my aunt, lick my aunt, and fuck my aunt. Then, it was my cousin's turn to have sex with me.

# # #

After having incestuous sex with his mother, Kathy, Brendan has incestuous sex with his Aunt Maureen and his cousin, Irene.

To be continued...

12