My Mother's Big Tits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Many men believe and I subscribe to that belief, too, that it wouldn't really be a blowjob unless the man being blown ejaculated in the woman's mouth and even all over her face. After you cum in my mouth, I'd love for you to cum all over my face, too. I'd love for you to give me, your mother, a cum bath, Brendan."

Not waiting for me to respond, she took me by my hand.

"Come with me to my bedroom," she said gently pulling me along. "Let's make one another happy. Let's have sex. After you make love to me and fuck me, I'll blow you. I'll suck your cock and will allow you to cum in my mouth and all over my face."

# # #

Once in my mother's bedroom, as soon as she removed her nightgown, I removed my t-shirt and pajama bottoms. We were both naked. I couldn't believe my mother was naked. Something that I had only imagined when masturbating myself, I couldn't believe that I was naked with my naked mother.

Yet, temporarily disappointing me, instead of blowing me, my mother mounted me. Instead of sucking my cock, she wanted me to make love to her. With her asking if she could blow me, telling me that I could cum in her mouth, and even give her a cum bath, an understatement, I was really looking forward to receiving a blowjob from my mother. Yet, instead of blowing me, she reached down, took my hard, erect cock in her soft, warm hand and moved my stiff prick between her shapely thighs to part her pussy lips.

Sexually surprising me as much as it sexually excited me, she was so wet. She was so very wet. Clearly, my mother was as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited. Never have I ever been as hard as I was now. Never have I slid my stiff dick in a pussy that was as wet as my mother's pussy was now.

'Hard for me to believe, my mother was about to make love to me. Then, after we made love, she wanted me to fuck her before she blew me. My MILF of a mother consensually wanted to suck my cock. Moreover, she even wanted me to not only cum in her mouth but also all over her face. As sexually exciting as it was unbelievable, she wanted me to give her a cum bath.

'Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I don't believe this is happening. Life doesn't get any better than this. My mother is naked and I'm naked, too. She wants me to make love to her. She wants me to fuck her. Then, she wants to blow me. She wants me to cum in her mouth, all over her face, and across her naked tits. Pinch me. I'm dreaming,' I thought.

# # #

I couldn't believe it. With all of this happening in just a short span of time, too much to wrap my head around, hard for me to believe, I just couldn't believe it. If it wasn't enough that my mother offered to blow me but also, she was willing to allow me to cum in her mouth and give her a cum bath, too.'

She gently and lovingly humped me. Hard for me to fathom, with my cock buried in my mother's cunt and her positioned on top of me, she was humping me. My mother was making love to me not only with her lips by French kissing me but also with her hips by continuing to hump me. While remembering my mother naked and having forbidden sex with her, I'll be masturbating over this beautiful day for the rest of my life.

I returned her gentle and loving humps with my gentle and loving humps. With her so very wet and me so very hard, it didn't take long for my stiff prick to slide inside of my mother's soaking, wet pussy. Something so very forbidden yet, something so very sexually exciting, while French kissing one another, I was making love to my mother. I was really making love to her. Something that I thought would never happen, and something that I couldn't believe was happening now, my hard, erect prick was deep inside my mother's warm, wet pussy.

Humping me a little harder and a little faster while kissing me passionately deeper, my mother made slow, sweet love to me. Then, when she was ready for me to mount her, turning her over, I climbed on top of her. Hard for me to believe that I was on top of my naked mother with my dick buried inside of her pussy, I was ready to really fuck my mother. Determined to make her cum, wanting to give her a memory she'd never forget, I was ready to give her the fucking of her life.

I humped her. I humped my mother. I fucked her. I fucked my mother. I humped her harder. I humped her faster. Fucking her harder and fucking her faster, I fucked my mother in the way that I had always wanted to fuck her.

Not stopping now, I continued humping my mother harder and faster. I continued fucking her. Wanting her to call out my name, I was determined to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. I not only wanted to see her cum but also, I wanted to hear her cum, too.

Determined to make her cum, I continued fucking my mother faster and harder. Piledriving her into her mattress, she returned my fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. Obviously, she was determined to have a sexual orgasm with my cock, too. As if my prick was my mother's dildo, she didn't stop humping me until she had her orgasm.

"Brendan. Brendan. Oh, my God, Brendan. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Brendan. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Fuck me Brendan," she said. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Mommy is cumming. Mommy is cumming."

# # #

Obediently obeying my mother, I continued fucking her until she had her sexual orgasm. Then, after relaxing in the afterglow of sex, while staring up at me, she moved halfway down the bed to take me in her hand before taking me in her mouth. I was so sexually excited. My mother was going to blow me. I couldn't believe she was going to suck my cock.

My mother took me in her hand and stroked me before she took me in her mouth to suck me. My mother was blowing me while continuing to stare up at me with her big, brown eyes. Something that I had masturbated over her doing hundreds of times, I couldn't believe she was sucking my cock. I couldn't believe she had my erect prick buried in her beautiful mouth.

Already sexually excited enough from her making love to me and from me fucking her, then, when she took me in her mouth to suck me, I was ready to cum. I was ready to not only cum in my mother's mouth but also, I was ready to cum all over her beautiful face. I was ready to give her a cum bath. As if I owned her ass, after cumming in her mouth, I couldn't wait to defile my mother in such a sexual way by cumming all over her face and giving her a cum bath.

"Mom. Mom," I said giving her fair warning that I was going to cum. "I'm going to cum. Mom. I'm going to cum."

She gave me a sexual aroused look as if wanting me, daring me, and inviting me to cum in her mouth.

"That's okay," she said with a sexy laugh and a naughty look while removing my stiff prick from her mouth to speak. "I want you to cum. I want you to cum in my mouth," she said reinserting my erect cock in her mouth.

As soon as she said that, my sexual, incestuous fantasy come true, I exploded my load in my mother's mouth. If it wasn't enough that my mother had blown me, as if she was my whore instead of my mother, I couldn't believe that she allowed me to cum in her mouth. Then, when she removed my prick from her lips, unable to stop myself from doing so, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over her pretty face and across her naked breasts.

If my mother allowing me to cum in her mouth wasn't enough, I gave my MILF of a mother a cum bath. I couldn't believe that I ejaculated all over my mother's beautiful face, in her lush, black hair, and across her big, naked breasts. Physically showing my sexual lust for her, she had cum everywhere. Again, I'll be masturbating over my mother blowing me, my cumming in her mouth, and all over her pretty face for the rest of my life.

# # #

Chapter 03:

From that night forward, my mother and I slept together every night in her bed. She made love to me every morning and I fucked her every night. When I wasn't fingering and licking her pussy, she was stroking and sucking my prick. In addition to us being mother and son, our little, dirty secret, we were forbidden lovers.

Finally, after being vaccinated, we were able to get our lives back. We were finally able to go out and meet people. I met a woman and she met a man. No longer having sex with one another, nonetheless, we were glad that we once did. We were glad we had that intimate, sexual time together. Something that can't be recreated, we were happy to have had mother and son sex. Between being stuck in the house, 24/7 during the pandemic, having sex with my mother brought us closer together.

Only, before we were able to return to the normalcy of our lives, my mother told her sister that we had sex. Unbeknownst to me, with my aunt just as sexually frustrated and horny from sheltering in place as was my mother, my Aunt Maureen wanted to have incestuous sex with me, too. A younger version of my mother with breasts just as big as my mother's breasts, I was always sexually attracted to my 36-year-old aunt in the way that I had always been sexually attracted to my 39-year-old mother.

# # #

Heavily breathing over the phone, Maureen was clearly sexually aroused from her sister telling her about having had sex with her son, her nephew. No doubt, instead of being blessed with a daughter, she wished she had a son. In the way that Kathy sexually teased Brendan by flashing him her nightgown clad breasts and eventually, her naked tits, clearly, she'd love to sexually tease and flash her nephew, too.

"Oh, my God, Kathy. I can't believe you had sex with your son. I can't believe you had sex with Brendan," said Maureen. "How was it? What's he like in bed?"

Kathy gave out a sexually excited, little laugh when she heard the hum of her vibrator.

"Are you masturbating yourself," asked Kathy with a laugh?

Maureen laughed, too.

"Why wouldn't I be playing with myself after you told me that you had sex with Brendan? So, tell me, how was it? Was it good? Did you cum?"

Kathy swooned over the phone.

"My son is quite the generous lover, if you know what I mean," said Kathy with a dirty laugh. "He gave me multiple orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock. As much as I couldn't get enough of his big dick, he couldn't get enough of my tits and pussy."

Obviously sexually excited by her sister having forbidden sex with her son, turned on and ready to do what she'd ordinarily never do, Maureen was breathing through her mouth again.

"Tell me everything and don't leave anything out," said Maureen.

# # #

Kathy took a sip of her wine while recalling all that she sexually did with her son and to her son.

"Making the first sexual move, I removed my nightgown in the living room and showed him my tits and my entire naked body," said Kathy over the phone when talking to her sister. "As if he had never seen naked breasts before, he was all over them, touching them, feeling them, and sucking them. That's when I moved to my knees, and took him in my hand to stroke him before I took him in my mouth to suck him. I continued stroking him while sucking him."

Kathy fingered her erect nipples while recalling sucking her son's stiff prick.

"Oh, my God, Kathy. Oh, my God," said Maureen. "I can't believe you crossed the incestuous line. I can't believe you went all the way with Brendan. I can't believe you made love to him, fucked him, sucked his cock. I can't believe you blew your son."

Kathy reveled in her sister's sexual shock.

"From there, I invited him to share my bed," said Kathy. "He thought that I was going to give him a blowjob but instead of sucking his cock, I mounted him. We made love. Then, after he gave me a sexual orgasm with his cock, he fucked me and gave me a second sexual orgasm when pounding my pussy hard and fast."

Clearly from all the background noises and with that incessant humming from her vibrator, Maureen was masturbating herself.

"Oh, my God, Kathy. Oh, my God," she said.

Then, Kathy started masturbating herself to her sister masturbating herself.

"After he fucked me, I gave him the blowjob of his young life. He returned the favor of me sucking his cock and allowing him to cum in my mouth by giving me a cum bath. I had cum everywhere," she while laughing. "I was literally covered with my son's cum."

Not to be denied, with them both not having had sex for such a long time, an unprecedented sexual dry spell while sheltering in place and trying to stay COVID-19 free, Aunt Maureen wanted to have sex with her nephew, Brendan, too. If it wasn't enough that he had forbidden sex with his mother, his aunt wanted to have incestuous sex with him, too.

She wanted to stroke, suck, and fuck her nephew. His 36-year-old, MILF of an aunt wanted to have sex with her nephew in the way that his mother had sex with her son. Curious to watch what would happen, Kathy invited her sister over to visit. She was eager to watch them have sex.

# # #

With them talking on the phone for hours every day, she told her sister everything and her sister told her everything, too. In the way she constantly and continually went on about her son as if he was a Greek God, Kathy voiced her reservations that it was only matter of time before her sister, Maureen, would soon be having sex with her nephew. Kathy knew that it was only a matter of time before her sister, Maureen, would be sucking and fucking Brendan.

Actually, something that Kathy was surprised to hear; Maureen told her sister that she was glad that she had sex with Brendan. Perhaps, that would open the door for her to have sex with him, too. After enduring a long, dry spell from not having sex because of COVID-19, she'd love nothing better than to have incestuous sex with her nephew. Unbeknownst to Maureen, Brendan had been sexually lusting and masturbating over his busty aunt for as long has he had been lusting and masturbating over his MILF of a mother.

"I'm glad that you had sex with Brendan," said Maureen.

Kathy let out a nervous, little laugh.

"Glad? That's an odd reaction for you to have," said Kathy. "Why are you glad that I had sex with my son?"

While voicing her secret, sexual agenda, Maureen returned her sister's little laugh with her little laugh.

"Because, if you don't mind and if it's agreeable to Brendan, I'd love to have sex with him, too. With this COVID having everyone sheltering in place, it's been more than a year since I had sex. I'm horny. I'm sexually frustrated. I need a big dick in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy," said Maureen. "One night with Brendan would make me feel like a sexy woman again," she said with a dirty laugh.

Seemingly never occurring to her that her sister was sexually attracted to her nephew, Kathy seemed shocked that Maureen would want to have sex with Brendan, too.

"Really," asked Kathy? "You'd really have sex with Brendan?"

Maureen laughed.

"Seriously? Why not? He's hot. Besides, we have the perfect, sexual scenario going here. We both could share him and I'm sure that Brendan wouldn't mind not only having sex with his mother but also with his aunt, too," said Maureen. "And with us trapped inside our houses, no one would ever know. It will be out dirty, little, sexy secret."

Maureen was looking forward to having sex with her nephew. He's so handsome and from what her sister told her about her son, he has a big prick. Also, he has a thing for big breasted women. He loved big tits. With Maureen having the same size breasts as her sister, a D cup, she knew that he'd love her tits, too.

# # #

Divorced from her husband, my Aunt Maureen came over my house to have incestuous sex with me. Shocking me as much as they sexually excited me, they both wanted to have sex with me but not at the same time. Instead of having a threesome with my aunt and my mother, I had sex with my aunt first. Besides, making love to my mother every morning, we fucked one another every night. Having sex with Aunt Maureen would be a nice change.

Again, shocking me as much as they sexually excited me, when my aunt removed her coat, she was dressed in her sheerest and sexiest nightgown. What I couldn't clearly see of my aunt nearly, naked body, I could imagine. I saw the shape and the size of my aunt's D cup breasts and her erect nipples. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely.

I saw my aunt's red, patch of trimmed pubic hair. If it wasn't enough that I was having regular sex with my mother, I couldn't believe that I was about to have sex with my Aunt Maureen, too. Moreover, something that I never could have imagined, I'd have an audience with my mother watching me while having sex with her sister. My mother wanted to stay and watch me having sex with my Aunt Maureen. She remained in her bedroom while watching me having sex with her sexy and sexually frustrated sister.

As soon as we climbed in bed together, my mother watched me make out with my Aunt Maureen. With her never removing her eyes from us, she watched her stroke my cock, suck my cock, and fuck my cock. She watched me finger my aunt, lick my aunt, and make love my aunt while kissing her, French kissing her, before fucking my aunt, too.

In the way that I made love to my mother, I made love to my aunt. In the way that I'd marry my mother if I could, I'd marry my aunt, too, if it wasn't illegal. While continuing to kiss her and while touching her and feeling her everywhere that a nephew should never touch and feel his aunt, I made sweet, slow love to my aunt. Then, in the way that I fucked my mother, I fucked my aunt. Slamming my cock in her pussy, over and again, I pounded her beautiful body into my mother's mattress while my mother watched and masturbated herself.

If it wasn't sexually exciting enough for me to have sex with my mother, it was even more sexually exciting to have sex with my aunt. It was as if I had died and gone to a sexual, incestuous orgy Heaven.

From that point forward, when I wasn't having sex with my mother, I was having sex with my aunt. They both had huge breasts and they mesmerized me with their huge and shapely tits. They ruined me to be with a smaller breasted woman. Once used to having a woman with big tits, I'd never have sex with a smaller breasted woman again.

THE END

12