My Mother's Daughter Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

He moved in position and my mouth dropped open as he began to press his huge purple head into my mother's butt. I could see the strain from the door; her flesh went stark white as he opened her up with his mammoth cock. Mom's legs began to shake and Drake eased up but didn't pull away. I watched with baited breath as her body slowly opened up around his head and it disappeared gradually inside. Mother was panting now, I'm sure the strain was incredible, I knew I couldn't handle it, not when Adam's stretched me real good and Drake is considerably wider.

Drake froze with just his head in; his cock was rock hard from the look of his vein ribbed underside. His balls were tight and it was obvious he was very excited. Mother didn't try to speak, I think she was biting her lip and a low moan was voiced continuously between ragged breaths. Then Drake moved forward another inch. Mom's hand shot up onto her clitoris like she had suddenly remembered it was there. I hadn't forgotten mine, it was has hard as ever and I was almost ready to climax again as I swirled my two fingers around it now. The image of Drake's huge cock sticking out of my mother's ass was terribly stimulating.

Another inch and another went in as my mom rapidly played with her nub. It was evidently helping and soon Drake had half of his monster inside, commenting on how hot and tight it was. He decided to take some out before trying to go deeper and Mom moaned as he began to leave her. It sounded like a mixture of pleasure and pain. I had no idea how she was taking him, but I've been surprised by her before. When he started back in he took it another few inches and was almost all the way in before coming back out. It was loosening up and the lube coating his shaft had collected in a ring at the top most portion he had entered her with. The heat of his tool made the lube slide down his shaft as he descended into her again until the collection met her tightly stuffed ass. This time he buried it to his balls, and I achieved another climax as saliva dripped from my opened mouth. I was stunned, she had done it.

"Your ass is fucking amazing," Drake said, but my mother didn't reply.

He began being able to move faster, pulling out and driving his shaft in faster and with differing depths and speeds. He was effectively fucking her ass and Mom liked it. Her moans had turned to pleasure and her legs began to shake from an anal/clitoris orgasm. I knew how good they felt and she was experiencing it firsthand. Drake couldn't possible last much longer, his balls were almost back inside his body they were so tight and the veins on his shaft stood out even further than before. Any second I expected him to drop his load inside my mother's ass. His muscled legs and butt were working hard; sheen of sweat covered his exceptional body with drips falling from his chest. He lasted even longer than I thought, taking it to my mom for another five minutes, hard and deep, before telling her he was going to cum.

His entire body tightened and convulsed as he exploded within her, holding his huge cock as deep as he could while climaxing. I could see his muscles flexing with each contraction and his cock lurching as the semen must have been gushing out inside of her. He groaned as his climaxed continued and my mother joined in with her own climatic response. They had cum together; it was spectacular and an awesome sight. When Drake let her legs go falling down next to her, I decided it was time to go back to my room. Pulling my eyes away from the two heavily breathing and sweaty adults I quickly went to my room on my own pair of wobbly legs.

Ch.10

I was surrounded by cocks; everywhere I looked I saw another hard and throbbing dick pointed in my direction. Two were inside of me all the time as I tried to suck and touch others. The one in my ass was moving in and out in a steady rhythm while the one in my sex moved very little. The combination was blissful pleasure, almost causing me to convulse so much I had a difficult time focusing on manipulating the cocks in my hands and mouth. Many hot guys were waiting their turn with me, stroking their cocks so they would be big and hard when the line finally moved. I heard the guy behind me exclaim he was cumming as I felt his load splatter on my back. I felt the hot spunk cover me...

I even smelled the grass on the soccer field the dream was so vivid, even tasted the ejaculations as cocks exploded in my face and felt the individual thrusts inside my pussy and ass from the players of Adam's soccer team. This version of the dream lasted even longer, and my new 'real' experiences added to the realistic sensations.

There were so many to please, so many hot bodies to touch and cocks to enjoy. I've never had a sex dream last so long. Usually I wake up right before it gets good but not this time. This time it lasted and lasted. Right up to the point where I noticed Adam wasn't one of the guys in the group. Wasn't the guy I was straddling with his cock in my pussy and when I turned to look which cock was in my ass it wasn't him either. I searched the group surrounding me but couldn't find his face in the crowd of soccer players. Searching further I looked past the hard cocks and glistening bodies, trying to find Adam. I found him sitting on the bleachers fully clothed and looking very upset with what I was doing. When our eyes met the dream ended abruptly.

-

I jumped awake, sweaty, aroused and terrified! My awesome sex dream had just turned into a nightmare. In my dream my urges had caused me to cheat on Adam with his entire team again while he watched. It was horrible and exactly what he had told me he didn't want. It was so real I had a hard time differentiating truth from fiction as I sat up in my bed sweating and gathering my breath. The memory of the pleasure and sensations were so vivid. My body craved it, tingling as the sweat evaporated off my naked body. This dream I would have to keep to myself.

My alarm went off a few minutes later as I tried to gather my thoughts and control over my body. I turned it off quickly so my mother and Drake didn't hear it. I wanted to be out of the house before either of them was up. The cold shower helped my urges but I was mentally disturbed by what I was doing in the dream. On the one hand I desired it, on the other I knew that it would never happen for real because things like that don't really happen. Soccer teams don't gangbang a girl on the soccer field during a practice in the middle of the day and I would never cheat on Adam... would I?

I struggled to get it out of my mind, finished getting ready, ate breakfast quietly and waited on the porch for Adam's truck. It was still dark when he arrived and I hopped up and in. He was smiling and looking at me as the car's roof light slowly faded away.

"I have good news," he began.

"You do?"

"My dad said you're welcome to stay at our place if you want. He did say just until you find something else but I figure that could take a while."

"That's great! You can help me move this weekend. I'm staying in your room right?" I asked.

"I assumed that's what would happen. My dad didn't say any different. It's not like he doesn't already know we're having sex."

"Good point. This is going to be good; I need to be out of the house."

"I know this is kinda moving fast but I was thinking... maybe after we graduate we could find a place of our own."

"You mean move in together? On our own?" I asked.

"Well, only if you want to."

I was jumping up and down on the inside but controlling my reaction visibly. Moving in with Adam in our own place would be so awesome. I played it cool, "Yeah, maybe. Let's see what happens."

"Cool," was all he said.

*****

My mother helped me pack my things up; she knew it was for the best with Drake back. I did well in avoiding him until the weekend. We used Adam's truck to transport my stuff to his house, just mainly clothes and small personal items in boxes. I wouldn't need my furniture until we had our own place. His dad welcomed me to my new 'home' like a daughter and was totally cool about the whole situation.

Adam and I kept the sex to when his dad wasn't around, so that meant before school and after school when his dad was at work. It worked out great. I got it one or two times a day, which kept me regulated perfectly. We started turning off the water in the shower until after we were done cumming and then turning it back on to wash up. We saved water that way.

In the few weeks that were left in school we completed every position in Adam's Karma Sutra book four times and were working on a third. I had my favorites and Adam said they were all good and it really didn't matter to him. Anytime the position favored his awesomely arched cock hitting my sweet spot, were my favorites. Some of the positions were so crazy you really couldn't move that much especially with Adam's dick getting so hard it was next to impossible to bend it the right way to enter me.

Most the time we went with the old standbys: Doggy style or pile driver which offered great depth and stimulation. And then there was anal. I had really grown fond of it but it was always me that had to suggest it. Adam would never do it on his own and waited until I asked for it again or took matters in my own hands and just sat on it while I was on top or pulled him out with my hand and moved him down. He always seemed more than eager to do it, which made it odd he didn't instigate once in a while. I brought my toy with me from my house and loved to play with it in my pussy while Adam slowly fucked my ass. He learned to last longer as I grew more accustomed to his wide shaft in my tight hole. He still would cum faster but he managed time enough from my needs.

Graduation came and after the ceremony there were a bunch of parties. Adam and I ended up at his soccer team's get together. I had become acquainted with many of them since I was always with Adam now as his girlfriend that lived with him. The story of me being a lesbian went away really quick when word spread.

The party was fun but started to get out of hand when someone had secured a keg and things were getting really wild. Guys and girls were making out all over the place; some girls were even taking off their shirts or getting soaked with beer before jumping in the pool. Several were totally naked swimming and I think one couple was actually doing it against the side in the shallow end. Adam caught me staring at them and biting my lip. He pulled me away and into the house taking me upstairs.

"I know that look, Suzy. You were all but drooling over the couple in the pool."

"Sorry, anything like that just gets me going... you know how it is."

"Well, let's find a room to ourselves."

"Good luck. I'm sure they are already occupied."

We began searching the upstairs bedrooms but every door was closed and it was obvious what was going on behind them. At the end of the hall the door flew opened and a girl ran out laughing and spilling her drink as she did. She flew past us without stopping. There in the doorway was Peter, one of Adam's soccer buddies with his shorts around his ankles and his penis fully hard and noticeably wet from the blowjob he was getting from the girl. Peter tried pulling up his pants but fell over in the process. He was drunk, and began laughing on the floor.

Adam grabbed my hand and pulled me toward him. We stepped over the laughing player and Adam closed the door to the room. It was nice, the master bedroom and very big with a huge bathroom, walk in closets and tons of space and nice things.

"Looks like we found a room."

"Yes we did and now I want to find this," I said grabbing Adam's crotch.

The sight of the couple in the pool and Peter's hard wet dick had me all sorts of horny. I quickly fished Adam's growing shaft from his pants and dropped to my knees to suck. I had scarcely put him in my mouth when the door to the room opened and Peter walk back in.

"Oh yeah, dude... she's sucking you too?" he said as I stopped working.

"Get out of here, man!" Adam yelled, but Peter was too drunk to get the hint.

His dick was still hard and swaying back and forth as he stumbled toward us.

"Suck mine too. That bitch never finished."

Before Adam could stop him I had Peter's cock right in my face. I couldn't tear my eyes away from it, like a moth to a flame I was entranced.

"Dude, what the fuck! Come on," Adam said grabbing him and trying to force him out.

"What! We can share, she can suck us both. Come on man were a team!" Peter said.

The idea made me wetter; the dream came rushing back into my mind. I had never had two cocks at once, two real ones and I had to admit I was curious. But Adam would never allow it and if I asked I would only piss him off.

"It's time to go, Peter, find your own girl."

"Come on man; let's just ask her if she wants to."

I was frozen on my knees, not able to get up or stop looking at both guys with their hard dicks bouncing up and down as they struggled with each other. Peter spun away from Adam and came toward me again.

"What do you say, Suzy? Want to suck my big dick?" he asked, grabbing it and wiggling it at me. It wasn't that big.

I don't know if it was my silence or if I actually reached out but it was obvious to both guys that I wanted to. Adam knew it as I turned my eyes to him and Peter knew it because I wasn't trying to get away from him.

"Dude, I told you she totally wants both of us," Peter said turning to Adam.

"Let me talk to her," Adam said, "Wait by the door."

The thought of getting some must have sunk through the alcohol because Peter obeyed and obediently stood by the door playing with his dick.

"Suzy? What ya thinking?" Adam asked me.

"I'm sorry, it's... I can't stop the way I am," I said, ashamed.

"So you do want to suck him... and more?"

"It's not that I don't love you, I'm just curious to have two guys... you know from the dream and all. But if you don't want to I'm fine with that, just tell him to go."

Adam's face looked torn, debating what to do. I wasn't going to say anymore and let him decide either way. My body was on fire with the anticipation. I kept glancing at Peter's dick and back to Adam's the combination would work nicely inside me. Peter's wasn't as big as Adam's or as arched. I knew I could take them both since I've done Adam and the toy. I kept silent as Adam thought it over.

"You're going to always wonder and think about it if I say no, aren't you?" he asked.

I slowly nodded.

"Well, then okay. Just this once and just Peter. Will you be good with that?" he asked.

I nodded again, as my body flushed even further with anticipation. Every moister producing orifice was in high output mode. I was salivating and my pussy was dripping from the thought of two men. Adam motioned for Peter to come back to us and turned to face him.

"She's going to do it but you're not to kiss her or do anything she doesn't want or I don't want. You got me?"

"Yeah, man I got ya."

Both guys turned toward me, both cocks were inches away and within my grasp. I froze, totally taken aback with the image. They both moved closer and Adam spoke, "It's okay, Suzy, go ahead."

Hearing his voice snapped me out of my trance. With both hands I reached out and took their shafts in my grip, caressing their hard ribbed surfaces and up and over their oozing heads. Leaning forward I took Adam's head into my mouth and sucked hard, in my mind thanking him for this chance. I stroked Peter's dick while sucking Adams, feeling him throb in my mouth. I think the excitement was getting to him as well. I kept sucking Adam until Peter spoke up, "Hey, where's my turn?"

Adam laughed as I took him out of my mouth and looked up at the two of them, "Sorry, you'll have your turn," I said moving my head toward his cock.

He was oozing a large amount, running over my hand. I let go and licked his shaft from the center up to his head before slowly engulfing is cock all the way to the balls. The reaction I got made me proud.

"Holy fucking shit! She swallowed the whole thing!" he said freaking out.

I began my twisting and bobbing, working up a lather on his cock as he continued to swear and freak out over what I was doing. I guess he had never had a blowjob as good as I was giving. In less than two minutes I could tell he was going to blow. I quickly stopped, not wanting him to cum because of what I really wanted to have happen. Switching back over to Adam I made sure to stroke very slow for a while on Peter so he didn't cum. I brought Adam to the brink as well before standing up and taking a few steps back to take my clothes off. Both boys stared with wide eyes as I stripped for them and walked to the large king bed as sexy as I knew how and lay on my back.

"What are you waiting for, come and get me."

In a rush they threw their clothes off as if in a race to be the first to get to me. With Peter being half drunk, Adam won and made the bed first, burying his face in my drenched sex, feasting on me. I soon had Peter's cock in my face as he caught up so I sucked and sucked while Adam ate me out.

I was still sucking Peter really slow and deliberate when Adam came up for air and kneeled below me, easing his ridged cock inside my well eaten pussy. The sensation took me back and I hesitated on Peter's dick as Adam began thrusting hard and fast inside of me. I couldn't believe what I was doing. It was surreal sucking on a cock and being done by one at the same time. It was the best of both worlds and I had never been so turned on in my life.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," Peter suddenly said.

I stopped instantly and grabbed his balls hard, pulling them away from his shaft. He cried out in pain but I stopped him from ejaculating. In about thirty seconds he was okay again and approached me eager to continue.

"Switch dude," Adam said, effectively giving Peter permission to fuck me.

If he was okay with it so was I. Peter looked thrilled and quickly took the place of Adam, grabbing his dick and shoving it into my open pussy. Adam stood next to the bed and bent his cock down for me to suck on. Peter's cock was noticeably thinner and not as long but it still felt good. Not as good as Adam especially since it didn't hit the same spot as well. I let Peter go and go at me for a few minutes before I got worried he might cum. He started sounding like he was close and had taken to grabbing my small breasts, something Adam didn't say he could do but neither of us stopped him.

Taking Adam out of my mouth I sat up and shoved Peter over on the bed onto his back before climbing on top and grabbing his cock. I eased him back into me and began to ride him. He immediately went back to playing with my breasts, pulling and pinching my nipples almost too hard. Looking over at Adam I motioned for him to get behind me with my head, hoping he would understand what I wanted without being told. He did.

The moment I've thought about over and over was about to happen. Before Adam even touched my ass with his head I was cumming from excitement. I shook so fiercely that it was almost impossible for Adam to get his cock in me especially with Peter stuffed up my sex. Usually Adam puts his dick in first before I add the toy. Now it was the opposite and my convulsions made it difficult. He had to let me settle down a little before finding the right spot. I pushed out as his engorged head began to enter my bottom. It felt amazing, way better than him and the toy, to have a real throbbing member in my pussy. I didn't even mind Peter pinching my nipples very hard now; the pleasure was too good as Adam sank his perfect cock deep into my tight ass.

It was happening. I had two men at once inside me and it was everything I had built it up to be. I was already cumming again by the time Adam finished his initial descent. My body was alive with pleasure, shaking and convulsing on Peter's dick and pinned down by Adams. Nothing could compare to the sensations I was experiencing. I knew it was the excitement and the newness of the experience but I didn't care. I loved it.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers