My Mountain Submissive Ch. 02

Story Info
New arrivals are introduced to the mountain compound.
8.6k words
4.59
23.8k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excerpt From Chapter 1

I first invited a 23 year-old single mom I came across on a local church message board who had been isolating in fear with her two year-old son in a nearby town; she was an elementary school teacher who had grown up on an area farm but now had no family to help her. She appeared to be a genuine and kind person, leading Sunday school at her local church and regularly volunteering at a shelter before the crisis had hit. Next I extended an invitation to a 25 year-old nurse I found on a "sugardaddy" website desperately trying to find a safe place for herself and her four year-old daughter; she impressed me as a responsible and hard-working woman, and also strikingly beautiful from her profile pictures. Finally, I offered a place to a 32 year-old divorcee with two elementary age children I encountered on a dating site also looking for a safe haven. She had a warm and giving personality, a throw-back to the feminine ideals of generations before with her gentle demeanor, selfless devotion to her duties toward her children, household and husband (before he had left her months ago for his younger secretary), and dedication toward maintaining her body in a fit and attractive condition. I assessed her to be a good personality fit with the others I had chosen, possibly able to mentor and be a role model for the two younger mothers. I was saddened by how many more needed help but did not want to overextend myself or my resources, so I made the initial 3 invitations and committed to adding more once the first group had been brought in.

Over the next two days I met the families I had invited at the perimeter of the property and drove them each to other renovated cabins scattered throughout the mountains, explaining the 10-day quarantine they would be under. I had stocked each cabin with plentiful food and other essential supplies, and recommended that they leave their possessions outside for 3 days and wash themselves thoroughly immediately upon entering the cabin. I left a radio in each cabin in case of emergency, set to connect with a radio in my cabin. I let them know I'd check in from time to time, but to get some rest and unwind after all the stresses they'd left behind, and bid each family goodbye.

___

Chapter 2

My heart raced as Freya's head bobbed above my waist, her warm mouth enveloping my penis with vigor and purpose. I felt her mouth watering as her lush lips slid up and down my shaft and her tongue lapped vigorously at my cock head. Shutting my eyes as I felt my body stiffening with the approaching climax, I ran my fingers through her hair as she continued to voraciously devour my cock, reflecting in disbelief on the fact that Freya had been an inexperienced virgin just yesterday. This was the first morning of our life together since we had secured our bond only hours before, but Freya seemed to already know my every thought and desire as intimately as she knew her own heart, and our physical chemistry was already greater than anything I had ever experienced before.

I felt that familiar welling-up within me and I gazed down at Freya- crouched naked by my side in the morning light, and fully devoted to her new role and purpose. I looked around the master bedroom and considered that this would be our bedroom from this day forward, with Freya fully submitted and now permanently bound to me. Finally, I began to erupt into Freya's mouth, moaning with pleasure as she continued to suck hungrily, a slight smile on her lips as she felt my seed splashing against her tongue and throat. She held my semen in her mouth for a moment as I continued to cum, stirring her tongue to savor the taste and consistency before swallowing it down with a look of satisfaction.

When she finally released me Freya looked up with a smile, a trickle of semen on her chin, and said "Good morning." I smiled and patted her head, still catching my breath, and when she noticed the cum she wiped it off with her index finger and then licked it from her finger slowly, her loving gaze never leaving my eyes.

Freya fell into my arms and her beautiful body pressed against mine. I smiled and said "What a night, huh?", and Freya nodded and purred as she nuzzled more closely against me. "This is the first day of our new life together; I'm excited for what the future holds for us Freya." We savored the moment for several minutes, and then I kissed her before climbing out of bed, saying "We have a lot to do today!"

Freya sat up with an eager expression, her pert breasts bouncing as she turned to face me. "What can I do?"

"We'll go by the river house and pick up your things, since this is your home now." Freya smiled warmly at this. "But that can wait until later." I continued, "This morning I'll give you a more thorough tour of the house, and then over breakfast we can discuss how we will be introducing the newest members of our 'family' here."

I knew Freya was nervous about any disruption to our solitude together, especially the introduction of three new women. I took her hand and looked her in the eyes reassuringly, saying "You and I are bound together for life now. This house is our home and this bedroom is our bedroom; nothing will ever change that." Freya squeezed my hand and smiled warmly.

"Now we need to work together to integrate new people into our life here. These people were all alone out there and needed to be saved, just like you, and I also want a more sustainable community for us here. This pandemic is not a temporary disruption, but it is going to impact the world for years, for a generation. I've carefully chosen individuals who are a good fit and bring helpful skills- our challenge now is to help them through this critical transition period. We are all stuck here together for a long time; to be happy and safe it is crucial that we become one family, bound together closely."

Freya recognized my allusion to a 'bond," and nodded silently as she understood what that entailed. I kissed her again and said "Let's get dressed and start the day. There is much to do before I can enjoy being back here holding you again tonight, and you are now my partner in building a new life for everyone here." Freya smiled and we proceeded to get dressed, before stepping out to start the day, hand in hand.

___

Later that morning Freya and I arrived at the closest cabin, about a mile from the main house on the western end of the valley. We pulled on our masks and exited the SUV, as Iris emerged from the front door to greet us. She was the last of the three invitations I had extended; a beautiful 32-year-old divorcee with two children, 5 and 7 years old. Iris exhibited the old-fashioned feminine personality I wanted to develop in the other two women I had invited- selfless and devoted, submissive and dedicated to traditional values like caring for her children, husband and home above all else, and maintaining her body in a healthy and attractive condition. I motioned toward her face and Iris put on her mask quickly, as she was still under quarantine.

"You are even more beautiful than I expected, even after such a trial getting here. How are you, Iris?" I asked.

"Very well, thank you," she replied. As I approached her, her eyes reflexively averted my gaze and she softly said "Thank you again for bringing us here. I will never be able to repay you." As she spoke her eyes began to fill with tears.

I gently raised her chin with my finger so she would look me face to face again, and I said "There is no need to thank me. You were chosen because you are a good fit for the life we are building here. Have a seat." We sat together on the front porch, and I continued. "How are your children?"

"They are adjusting well. They are inside reading; it's important for them to have structure in their days so I've created a schedule for them. But they love the cabin and have had fun playing outside; they've never had this much nature around!"

"That's wonderful, Iris. I look forward to getting to know them better once the quarantine is over. In the meantime, I've asked Freya to spend time with you today to help with your transition." I put my hand on Freya's knee and continued, "She takes good care of me and I don't know what I'd do without her. Over the coming days Freya will get to know you and ensure all of your needs are attended to. We want you to be comfortable and happy here, and truly feel a part of our family."

Iris smiled and nodded, and I gestured to Freya to continue. As Freya began to speak, using the talking points we discussed earlier that morning, I had an opportunity to look Iris over. She was wearing a modest house dress I had provided while the clothes she brought were in quarantine, but I could still see the contours of a beautiful and well-maintained figure. She had a lean physique aside from a healthy bosom- her full breasts standing out prominently as she sat erect, in spite of the conservative cut of the dress. Her legs were long and slender, well-toned from regular exercise and neatly-crossed with her meticulously manicured toes on display, and her bottom was small and firm but still possessed an alluring feminine shape, begging to be held and squeezed. She was tastefully made-up and had a full head of curly, dirty blonde hair; for a moment I considered how it would feel to run my fingers through that thick curly hair, or to grip a handful while making love.

I thought about the hours of phone and chat conversation we had in the days before she came to join us, when I learned about her upbringing in a conservative family and marriage at a young age to an older man who had social standing in her small community. I recalled how she described being fulfilled by family life and the birth of her children, until her world was turned upside down when her husband abruptly left her for his secretary, who he had been cavorting with in secret for the entirety of their marriage. After two years recovering from that trauma, she had only recently begun to try online dating before the pandemic hit, where her hopes of finding love met a cruel reality as she was overwhelmed by trolls and men only interested in sex.

This recognition- that Iris possessed the right personality and values at heart but was now jaded by her negative recent experiences with men- resulted in a unique introduction plan for her. I assigned Freya the task of working with her while I focused on the other two new arrivals, with a plan designed to bring Iris out of her shell and help her to join our bond in this new community. This would also benefit Freya by giving her an opportunity to build on her developing submissive and selfless personality strengths and providing her with an opportunity to establish a role with our new arrivals.

I advised Freya to first be true to the person she had become. She should display the same kind of selfless devotion to Iris's needs as she had to mine- sharpening her submissive nature by being even more docile and selfless than Iris, who was naturally humble and submissive herself. Early on she should focus on encouraging Iris to open up and share as much as possible about herself, building Iris's self-esteem and comfort level up through compliments and acts of service, while signaling the happiness Freya had found here in our bond together. This would build over the coming days into a growing personal intimacy, which I told Freya would soon grow physical; Freya was at first surprised by this aspect of the plan, but I explained that we needed Iris to bond with us in the same way that Freya and I had bonded, if she was to assume the role in our new family that we wanted for her. I reassured Freya that her submissive devotion to Iris- combined with Iris's innate desire to please and be obedient to the wishes and needs of others- would inevitably put her in a position to seduce Iris and secure this bond, and we even made a friendly bet over whether Freya would have sex with Iris before I consummated a bond with the other two new arrivals.

When it was clear that the ladies had developed an early rapport, I rose to leave and Freya walked me to my vehicle. I removed my mask and smiled at Iris, saying "You're in very good hands with Freya. Let her take care of you," and then as we had planned Freya and I embraced and kissed each other passionately before I left. I wanted Iris to witness Freya's sexuality early on, and also to see a hint of the intimacy that would soon be possible for her. My hands leisurely wandered across Freya's back and rear end as we kissed deeply, and when we finally stopped I could see Iris watching, blushing, on the porch. I smiled at her and waved goodbye, and jumped in the SUV, leaving Iris in Freya's capable and loving hands.

___

About a half hour later I arrived at the second cabin, tucked away in the eastern corner of the property's interior valley with an impressive view of the surrounding mountains. Sarah emerged from the front door holding her 2-year-old son, wearing one of the plain house dresses I had left for her. She conscientiously put her mask on as I approached the porch and offered me an iced tea or water as I took a seat.

I had thought carefully about Sarah's personality and what it would take to integrate her into my group. She was raised in the country on a farm with very conservative parents in a neighboring state. Years ago she had been engaged and was looking forward to marriage and the next stage of her life as a wife and mother, when her fiancé decided he couldn't wait for the pleasures of sex and took advantage of her one warm summer night. The news that she was pregnant created an uproar in her small community, ending the engagement and upsetting her family. Ashamed, pregnant, and without anyone to support her, Sarah ran away to a town near my mountain compound, finding work as an elementary school assistant, and gave birth to her son a few months later. Before the pandemic struck she had carved out a simple life for herself between work (where she had since been promoted to teacher) and her faith, which included attending church, leading Sunday School every week, and volunteering in various local mission programs. However, she lacked any real social or personal relationships and was still emotionally isolated, with the wounds of her fiance, family and community all turning their backs on her still very raw.

I cleared my throat and began, "Sarah, I know it's been hard for you during this pandemic, and in recent years as well." Sarah eyed me cautiously, almost with a note of suspicion, as I spoke. "I want you to know that I chose you to come here because I think you are a special person, with important talents to contribute to our new life here. I also want you to know I am committed to taking care of you and your son, for as long as you choose to live here. I will never turn you away, or leave you alone to fend for yourselves." I took her hand as I spoke and gently squeezed it.

I paused before continuing, "Over the coming days I'll visit you so we can get to know each other better. I'd like to learn more about your interests and what brings you happiness so we can carve out an appropriate role for you here. And I want us to feel comfortable with each other- we are most likely going to be here together for a long time, so we should seek to become a family together, not strangers or acquaintances." Sarah still wore a cautious expression, but I caught a hint of a smile on her lips. I knew I needed to proceed carefully.

"Finally, I brought you one of my family's bibles because I didn't know if you were able to bring one during your evacuation. I know faith is very important to you, and if it is okay with you maybe we can have a brief bible study together during my visits?"

She smiled more broadly and nodded as she took the well-worn book from me, appearing to relax slightly. Her toddler had been exploring the front porch while we spoke, and I leaned over to interact playfully with him as he giggled. He reached for me and I picked him up after looking to Sarah for a nod of approval, and together we all stepped off the porch and took a short walk through the surrounding meadow and forest. I stopped every few minutes to point out something- a large green leaf, shiny rock or rough piece of bark- letting him touch and explore it with curiosity. Finally we paused at a creek and Sarah's son was mesmerized by the cascading water; I dipped his toes in and he giggled again. I glanced at Sarah out of the corner of my eye and saw her smiling sweetly, with a relaxed and contented look for the first time.

Sarah took her son and began showing him around the creek and forest as I took a seat on a fallen log, and I was able to look her over for the first time. She looked younger than her 23 years, both due to her boyish physique as well as her simple hair and lack of makeup. Her face was plain but pretty, with sharp features, and framed by her long, straight brown hair that fell on both sides down past her shoulders. Her slender figure was long and lean, with narrow hips, a small and girlish ass, and small breasts no larger than a b-cup, which appeared to sit pertly without a bra under the thin cotton of her dress. Her most striking feature was her brown eyes, which were deep and expressive, and almost hypnotic to gaze into as you spoke to her. I smiled as Sarah stepped delicately around the riverbank and hopped over stones and plants with her son, losing herself in the natural beauty of the mountain forest.

At one point Sarah looked up and noticed me staring at her, lost in thought. "What is it?" she asked.

I came back to reality and smiled, replying "I was struck by how beautiful you looked just now. It seemed like you had let go of all the worries and stresses of the world outside, and were just losing yourself in the moment, relaxing and enjoying yourself. You looked so radiant and beautiful... it just stunned me for a minute." Sarah blushed and looked down at her feet shyly, but I could detect the hint of a smile.

We returned to the house and had lunch together, as I told Sarah more about the property and its many beautiful features. Finally, I stood up to leave and said "So I will see you again tomorrow. Remember to think about how you would like to serve me and our family here, and how we can get to know each other better in the days ahead. Before I go, is there anything you need, anything at all?"

Sarah paused for a moment, seemingly uncomfortable asking me for anything else, before quietly responding. "Maybe some more vegetables? Carrots, peas, whatever you have? I wouldn't ask, but it's his favorite and he seems to be going through a growth spurt or something."

I held her hand again and looked into her eyes as I responded, "Sarah, don't ever hesitate to ask me for anything you need. I promised to take care of you from now on and that's what I intend to do." She smiled with a look of relief as I looked to her son, "And if you're a good boy for your mother you'll have a basket of yummy treats tomorrow!"

With that, I said goodbye to Sarah and departed, reflecting as I walked out on the successful visit and thinking through how I would achieve continue to grow our intimacy with each other in the days ahead.

___

Twenty minutes later I arrived at Katie's cabin. Katie was a 25 year-old nurse I had found on a "sugardaddy" website and was a truly unique find in virtually any way you could measure, from her genius-level IQ to her pinup quality beauty and classic 36-24-36 figure. She had a four year-old daughter, and in the days before arriving we had spent hours getting to know each other over phone and chat conversations, supplementing what I had already learned from the extensive background checks and personality testing I put all the candidates through. Over those early conversations I learned that years before Katie had graduated at the top of her high school class, entering a prominent local university a year early and then finishing her undergraduate degree in 2.5 years, subsequently beginning medical school with plans to become a surgeon.