My Mr.

Story Info
A well-earned punishment for slutty behavior.
3.9k words
1.96
14.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's note: The story below and Demi-God in Heat share characters and some fun crossovers. Highly suggested read before or after you finish this one! Enjoy**

Demetria could admit that she was nervous as hell since she hadn't seen her Mr. since before Monroe and that cheesecake came into the picture.

Demetria had gotten permission to share Mr's prize, but knowing Mr was not going to be very happy, Demetria was painfully excited about what she'd be facing during her two weeks trip to Boston.

She prepared meticulously - cleaning her entire apartment, setting up arrangements for the day she arrived in Boston, she would have a fresh wax, fresh hair, fresh nails. The week before her flight came up, got a call from Mr that set her on very edge.

"Hello - "

"How is my baby girl?"

Demetrias ass and cheeks were on fire, the warmth spreading as Mr.'s voice caressed her.

"I'm doing good, my Mr."

"I need you to do something for me."

Her heart rate quickened, "Of course, my Mr. I'll do Anything."

She hushed her voice, closing the door to her bedroom and sitting tentatively on the end her of the bed.

"I like to hear that- when you arrive I'll have the task laid out for you. Everything will be arranged, and you'll face the punishment for being such a horny slutty Princess."

Demetria was shaking a little.

"My Mr., please tell me what the task is?

Mr. could sense her hesitation, and replied, "It will not be dangerous, just do your best."

Demetria hung up and, slowly moving to finish getting ready for her final few days at the office.

Boston was a chilly 23 degrees, the clear early March air bit into Demetria like a mist as she waited for the rideshare outside of the airport. She'd let Mr. know that she was landing, and their approval was curt.

Mr. had a demanding career at million dollar a tech company, and Demetria knew the hours were sometimes long and arduous. She got wet thinking of rubbing her Mr. down in the shower, maybe even soon!

Demetria arrived sometime later at Mr.'s high rise apartment, freshly waxed, and nails done- enthusiastic, but exhausted from the travel, the suspense. She was ready to finally relax in the arms of her love.

The concierge took one look at her and wide-eyed said, "Hello Ms. Graham, I have Mr. Fauntroyce's key fob for you here, may I help with your bags?"

The eager young man drug her suitcase behind him, as she led the way to the elevators. The golden doors slid open and Mr. walked out, Demetria was shocked and completely excited.

Mr.- Danny- hi! Mr. brushed past her nearly without a word, "I'll be back". She'd seen him look her up and down- she wore a sweaterdress under her draping maroon pea coat, and her legs were exposed, but covered in warm tights and sensible heeled boots. Mr. had stared right into her eyes before shouldering her. Mr. pushed out of the lobby's revolving door and disappeared.

The urgency and shock coalesced in Demetria's chest. Her heart was thumping as the elevator closed on the back of her lovers tan winter jacket.

They reached the 14th floor, and Demetria tipped the concierge with a ten. He opened the door for her and slid the suitcase against a wall.

"Welcome- please if you need anything." He backed out of the apartment.

Demetria was alone in Mr. place, she took some deep breaths, at least she could wrap herself in the woody linen and slightly spicy smell of her Mr.

A note written on stationary, with a decorative gift bag and one red rose sat waiting on the counter.

"My new puppy meets the Princess. I need you to kindly plug your ass and walk the dog. His gear is in the hall closet. This place smells like puppy. When I return it needs to smell like you. Don't touch yourself until I return. "

-Mr.

Demetria sighed, thankful to be in a familiar place. But the bundle of nerves racing through her now was all new.

To accomplish her first task she decided to put her belongings around Mr.'s place. She ordered her perfume next to theirs on the dresser, hung her clothes, rolled over the bed, the bedroom's chaise- the living room couch.

Next up was walking Tiny. The little black pup with a brown patch had wet the floor in the kitchen, and shit .

"Damn! I don't even —ewww know what to do with that!" She was fuming. But she found newspaper under the sink - using ample paper towel and cleaned behind the animal. Gliding over the surface with a cleaning foam Demetria's mind raced back to the elevator. Mr was a little taller than Demetria, and in her heels she took him - he was a brawny, brawny brown complexion, she lamented she hadn't gotten to lavish Mr. with any loving when running into them!

There was a long green puffer coat and silver galoshes boots, along with the dog's leash hanging in the closet.

'This and nothing else, but plug.'

'Haha'

-Mr.

There was also a crudely drawn map to the park for her to follow on the note inside the jacket pocket. She ruminated, her stomach dropping for a second - then marched off to the bathroom with the gift bag. They were being a real jerk! She found in the bag a small bottle of peachy flavor lube - she rolled her eyes. But when she pulled out the clear glittery 100% silicone plug her stomach fluttered.

She left the bathroom with her knees weakening. She wanted both to cry and lay down to fuck her own livening pussy. She pulled off her dress and underwear leaving the garter tights, and stepping into the ridiculous outfit. She'd look like a Christmas tree - Demetria rolled her eyes again as she led Tiny out the door.

It didn't take her long to reach the dog park. Tiny went running free as Demetria stood around - she was warm given that, but her perky nipples rubbed the fabric of the jacket, turning her on with sensitivity.

Her phone hand vibrated and she opened the message from Mr. 'Sit down' .

She could have been buried there and left to thaw, but she slowly made her way to the nearest bench. The position instantly made her vulva pulse. And she really couldn't help herself.

She read the next message with a chuckle. 'You really can't help yourself - oh you devious fucking thing'

It settled in that Mr. was going to watch her fuck her ass in broad daylight, and she leaned her head back letting her lips drop open.

'My dick's so hard you could break it right now'

'Get UP , get my dog and come over to the black car.'

She hurried to comply. The dark tinted windows obscured her view within the car. She closed Tiny into the backseat and stood patiently at the driver's window.

"Unzip" she heard from the car. Demetria shivered as her nipples and bare pussy were exposed to the wind. She rolled her eyes again.

"Good, close it and play with it."

She folded her arms into the warm coat tuning into her own level of arousal. She spread her lips, circling her clit steadily. She bit her lip when she saw her heady reflection in the glass.

Mr. spoke, "Oh shit - its so sexy when you do that."

Demetria gasped and lingered her fingers along the outside of the lips.

"Oh..Mr. what you do to me," she gasped back.

"I want that wetness."

Demetria was close to busting, Mr. knew this.

"I wanna see it drip down those legs, bitch."

She rubbed herself thoroughly and found the orgasm breaking inside of her with more force than she realized. The jet stream of wetness surprised her and soaked the inside of her jacket. The liquid dripped between her legs and tickled down her leg into the foot of her tights.

"Now you made a mess. Fucking filthy. "

The passenger door opened and Demetria sank into the the red interior. Its hue was warm and bright next to the gray and white blistering sky. Demetria shielded her eyes.

"Sluts like you are an endangered species you know," Mr. said, pulling off from the spot.

"Open that coat up, I want your pretty wet ass on display."

She muttered when Mr. grabbed one breast with a cold, free hand, then proceeded rubbing down her back.

"See, the world could revolve around these pussy lips right here"

Mr.'s two fingers swirled on Demetria's inner lips, lovingly. She held on to the seat belt and tried sliding her hips further into Mr.'s reach.

She peered up at him as he faced the traffic. Fuck, she just wanted to kiss them, she wanted them to use her tongue. The thought took her- and she bucked on Mr.'s fingers with another orgasm.

Demetria trembled - her throat was dry and her eyes teary.

"Mister - I.."

"You didn't quit did you?"

"I - no? I - did what you asked" she murmured.

"I mean, you didn't quit believing in me, did you?"

Mr. pulled out a bottled water and popped open the top after parking in the apartment's underground lot. Demetria drank, shook her head, and gulped down another sip for good measure.

"No Mr.-"

"-Danny-"

"No...Danny, I absolutely know my Mr. is all about babygirl."

Danny got out of the car, opening up the back door to retrieve Tiny and Demetria heard them coming around to her side. They grabbed Demetria and pushed her back against the car door. Demetria closed her eyes, she was still floating, she couldn't unmix the feelings of wanting more - in the parking lot, on her knees, and wanting to feed Danny soup while warm in bed. She teetered. They kissed her, caught her tongue, massaging and leading Demetria back into reality. She reached up to cup Danny's face, sweetly felt that all was right with the world she sighed.

"Let's get inside," they said, wrapping Demetria's arms around their torso."

"Food should be here in a second," Danny said when they entered the apartment. They immediately took up a huge sniff.

"Mmmmmm..."

"Not bad..not bad, mmm."

Demetria followed Danny's trip through the apartment into their bedroom.

"You hungry? I ordered a spread", Danny was undressing in the mirror, and Demetria watched mesmerized. Their black hair flowed in waves down to, thick muscular arms, shoulders, and pectorals that she always wanted to caress.

"It's okay -" Danny, in their undershirt and socks, came to her and kissed her on the cheek, rubbing her in their arms this time.

"I got you, there's food coming for you babygirl. And thank you, It's amazing in here." They unzipped the coat Demetria still wore, bending low, and smelled for a second the wetness of her earlier.

She simpered and kissed them long and hard. Danny pulled her back into them and held the embrace until the buzzer rang. The concierge stood outside with their dinner. Danny pulled Demetria into the front room, behind them, throwing a robe over their shoulder.

The door slammed and Danny sat food on the bar.

"Mmm ... Babe, Demetria - you want to shower or eat first?"

"Eat," she finally said, and Danny helped her into the bar seat. They opened the various containers, a baked fish, mashed potatoes, bbq chicken, collards, cornbread.

The warm smells alone made Demetria perk up. Danny smiled as they handed her silverware and she began to go to town. After they ate Danny stood in the kitchen looking over at her.

"There is more," they said slowly.

"More?" Demetria asked.

"Yes more is ready."

"What more?" she whined,

As she slowly walks into the kitchen towards Mr. she can feel them undoing her. The garter and fishnets feel like a cage against her flesh.

"More punishment for sluts- excuse me - lil princess hoes who fuck their co-workers for fun."

Demetria blushed and heated. She was sated, but she thought of Mr. undressing in the mirror flashed in the back of her mind.

She reached out to Mr. and they kiss the top of Demetria's head slowly. "Everything right back where it was, then join me in the shower," says Mr. before they coolly sauntered back to the bedroom.

The puppy stood torn between the kitchen and hall where Mr. had disappeared. Demetria trembled with her appreciation, the wetness sliding down her thigh. She remembered being bent over this very sink, with Mr.'s hands pulling her arms behind her while they fucked her.

She wiped down the counters, piled the takeout dishes, and added more water to the pup's bowl. Then she tiptoed back into the bedroom, peeling off the tights and having flashbacks as she walked into the steamy bathroom.

Mr.'s shower was all tiled, walled with a blue and mosaic design. Mr. was standing under the faucet and rinsing their hair. They smiled, moving over for her to enter the second warm stream behind them. Demetria's chest was suddenly lighting up again, and her pussy began to hum.

'Damn that motherfucker sexy,' Demetria wailed inside. She smiled big in Mr. direction, and suds over her breast and chest for their full viewing pleasure.

Mr. was loving the view, their own chest rising with pride and horny impatience. Demetria watched them lather as she bent over to wash her legs.

"We showing off now? Is that what we're doing now?" Mr. called out.

Demetria stifled the delight, giggling as she rinsed the soap from her thighs.

"Since we got jokes let's make sure we're suitably clean." Mr. placed their hand in the middle of Demetria's back.

"Shit, Danny! Mr. My hair-my hair is gonna get wet-Mr.!"

But Mr. was passed that. They tugged on the silvery plug, placing their thigh under Demetria, and making her feel her own slickness against it.

"Get it wet bitch, that's how I like pussy."

Demetria was pissed, but she focused instead on riding her clit against the warm thigh between her legs. Mr. rinsed the plug and reinserted. Demetria almost came then from the friction.

"Not another nut -" Mr.'s hands were at her throat.

She paused her humping and gasped.

Mr spoke right into her ear. "You want to fuck some young kid- go busting for these Cali youngins. I got a stud you can suck right here."

"On your knees bitch- drink this up."

Demetrias mouth stretched as the phallus entered with more and more eagerness from Mr. Her soaking pussy and body, felt like melting through the floor. She used one hand to steady on Mr.'s thick thigh and her fingers burned as they gripped the meat.

She was sloppily gagging - and near tears, when Mr. reached over to shut off the water and pull her away by the wet ponytail.

"You look a mess"

"Fucking whore, you know what whores like you deserve?"

Demetria only tittlated, sitting on her knees with her head down at Mr.'s thick ankles and toes.

"Yes Mr., please I should be punished for being such a filthy whore."

Mr. glared at her as he wrapped a towel around his lower half, and walked out of the shower.

Demetria followed- but Mr. turned abruptly.

"Uh uh -crawl."

Slightly devastated, but devoted to make things up Demetria crawled into the middle of Mr.'s bedroom. They're sitting on the couch and she kneels in front of them.

"Get down now. I want that ass in the air."

Demetria turned and complied, only to feel the swift whack of Mr.'s palm on her wet ass. She gasped- sucking in the curse on her tongue. The sting was so much sharper fresh out of the shower. Mr. made each one count, revving her into more frenzy. When they got to twenty-five and pulled out a paddle-

'Oh lord,' Demetria started to whimper.

"Bitch are you crying?"

"Nn-no Mr. I'm not- thank you so much for making me pay. I'm your little slut, and my pussy needs it"

"And you don't forget that," They began the next set of licks while Demetria squirmed and held herself.

At fifty, Mr. said, "Don't move."

She was bent forward in front of the chaise, but she heard Mr. opening a drawer across the room. The next thing she felt was Mr.'s gentle hand on her face. She shivered and went weak feeling Mr. fixing the fabric of the blindfold along her cheekbones.

Her soaking pussy was raised in the air and her head rested on her forearms.

Mr. positions on their knees behind her. They cupped her tender ass, rubbing along her back and spine, then sat their dick at her entrance.

Demetria squeezed her eyes shut for fear they'd fall out, and when Mister first entered her ass met them with the fullest sensation.

Once he was fully inside her she moaned loudly and Mr. quickened the next stroke.

"You like being filled up, both sides - nasty whore." Mr. was grunting with the power of stretching her.

She groaned more and louder as her cheek and arms rubbed the thick carpet. The force of Mr.'s stroke kept her highest senses tense and roiling. She would definitely get rugburn this time, but underneath that, she was filled with bubbly sensual pleasure. The soft carpet, and smells of fresh clean bodies, plus Mr.'s steadying grip on her waist made her lean into the arch.

"Yeah bitch- I know what you really like. Just like a slut who comes for any stud dick." Mr. talked fast as they sped up the plunging in and out.

"Your dick is the best Mr. I'm such a wh-hore for your diiiicck."

Mr. kept ramming her, "Come on this dick lil princess."

"Yes, yes!"

Demetria was close to climax and Mr. was about to claim her once again.

"Oh god..," she cried as the waves hit her, but Mr. didn't stop stroking instead slowly entering and grinding their hips over hers. She wailed as it ripped her last bit of concern to shreds. Mr. lifted her leg and was right behind her. Their orgasm filled her up as she was coming down, ending with her rubbing herself all along the shaft inside her and Mr.'s groans egging her on.

Really, tired wasn't the word. Demetria felt high and giddy, and sore- but they hadn't even had any drugs. She felt energized but hadn't had a lick of caffeine. Mr. pulled her gently onto her feet. She could feel Mr.'s naked belly and pecs on her back as they guided her to a seat on the couch.

Mr. spread her legs. Demetria leaned back- the mix of their juices leaking from her heated core.

"Ohh my god," she moaned out.

"All that fucking and still just a honeypot, we gotta get this mess cleaned up," Mr. teased Demetria with their tongue, slipping through each inch of her tediously.

"Mr. Mr. PLEASE-"

"Cunt you better not ask me for shit -"

She cried- her voice caving as she sat exposed to her tormenting.

"You make it look pretty, but I know you better follow orders or else .."

"Yes, yess. Mr. please - let me show you," Demetria groaned, she was so close.

"You don't fucking move. And you cum when I say, you hear me? Or spanking is gonna be the least of your worries."

Demetria thought back to the beginning of her and Mr. They had met at a conference when she was just about Monroe's age. Her attraction had been instant. But it had taken the insistence of a friend for her to walk up and introduce herself.

"Hi, I am- I haven't been able to keep my eyes off you this whole weekend, I'm Demetria."

Mr. swooned Demetria in their demeanor and their smug satisfaction at her subservience. She had wanted this badly and expressed it to the domme fearfully.

Demetria could remember the swirling detail of that weekend; Mr. sitting beside her, the stiff shiny brown wingtips that Mr. wore, and her keen awareness of Mr.'s eyes on her cleavage. They raised her chin and when Mr. looked into her eyes, she saw the pools of mercy melt in them - she was hooked.

In the years her lover made her see depths of pleasure which she dreamt about, daydreamed about, fantasized about- and even wrote about. When she shared the writing with Mr. it ignited them - Mr.'s investment in her well-being was also all consuming.

That evening in the lobby Mr. walked her through their rules as they sat closely on the couch. Looking out at the massive room from beneath Mr.s arms, she had felt as if she were drifting into space.

But right now she felt humiliated, her pussy was begging to be relieved, and she wanted to break.

"You just can't wait to be filled by some stranger dick", Mr. kissed Demetria's thick warm pussy lips.

12