My Mum and the Vicar's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum ends the kiss. "Your dick is as big as your uncle Dave," she says, referring to my Dad's older brother. "I hope you can fuck like him." She lets out a small giggle.

Mum sidles higher and straddles me, her wet pussy just above my knob. A hand reaches between us to guide my rock hardness to her juiced up pussy hole. Her heavy body lowers, and my root disappears into the slick folds of her sloppy cunt.

Mum places both hands on my chest, palms over my nipples. She rocks forward and back in a measured tempo that gives her all of my length, and then none of it but my speared head. Our eyes lock while she does all of the work, rocking faster and faster, like a locomotive building speed.

I want to play with her rubbery nipples, while she bathes me in her slickness, her pussy muscles squeezing me as tightly as any teenaged girl could. My mouth is agape as the telltale sensations warn her of my impending finish. "Oh, Mum! I can't hold back!!"

This sets her alight, and Mum's hips slam into mine again and again, her hanging titties wobble in every direction. I can't contain myself any longer, and finally I grunt like a bull.

Mum continues her thrusts, milking another load of semen from me. My hips drive into her, and skin-slapping sounds mask my groans while jets of seed spill from me. Finally, Mum slows her motion until we are lying together, Mum kissing my chin and lips and cheeks. I desperately want to hug her, to hold her as lovers do once spent.

When she rolls her rotund body off of mine, and lies next to me, I ask, "What about you? I want you to cum as well."

Her hand strokes the downy hair on my stomach, and replies, "No worry. Daddy will take care of me later." With that she stands up and opens a dresser drawer, pulling out a fresh pair of white cotton panties, not even having wiped herself clean of my spunk.

She turns to me and says, "You should go shower up. When you're done, come down and watch some telly with me." As I gather my clothes, Mum dons her long nightdress again and leaves the room, bed yet unmade. Opening the bathroom door, I hear her shuffle down the stairs.

Once I finish my shower, I put on a pair of pajamas and head down to the kitchen for a sandwich and a beer. I bring them into the lounge and Mum is on the sofa, patting the seat beside her. We are sat watching some situation comedy for a bit, talking in low, comfortable tones, and then Dad arrives home.

I look at the clock and it is just past midnight. Dad looks quite tired, and hangs his cap by the door. Mom stays beside me, a hand just above my knee. Dad steps into the lounge and eyes Mum and me, side by side, but says nothing.

When he slips off his shoes, he asks, "How was the vicar's visit?"

Mum responds, "Very nice visit. Derek got well acquainted with Tara." I gather that this is their speak for what happened upstairs tonight, and Dad seems nonchalant about it all.

"Good to hear, Mum. I'm off to bed. Early morning for me." Clearly the wittol, my Dad turns for the stairs.

Mom gets up and says, "I've waited up for you, Timmy. I'll come up, and tell you all about it." She turns and smiles at me as she follows Dad up the stairs. I am pretty tired too, so I give them a few minutes, then soon make my way up the stairs to go to bed, overhearing a bit of what was going on in their bedroom as I pass by.

Things like, "Oh, that's my good boy. Mmmm, yes. Right there, Timmy. Mmm," are called out by Mum. I decide that I don't need to hear anymore of their play, as I'm sure I know how it all ends.

As I lie in bed, I realize that Mum and her friends are likely to provide some more interesting situations in the next while. The past few days have really opened my eyes to those around me.

12