My Naga King Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey mom, where's June bug?" Eric asked

"Oh she couldn't make it." my mom said sadly.

"What? Why not?"

"I don't know, she sounded like she caught the flu, she says 'hello' though."

I made a note to call her and check on her, it wasn't like her to miss Thanksgiving, she was just as thin as me but that girl could put away a ton of food.

..

"So, Zane, was it?"

I glanced at Eric, Zeos nodded.

"How did you meet my baby sister anyways?"

"She met Harold first actually, he introduced us."

"Oh really? Have you ever seen what a shot gun looks like?"

"Eric!"

He hushed me.

"Cause you will if you hurt a single hair on her head."

Zeos smiled.

"I wouldn't dream of it, she's the most important part of my life."

That seemed to be enough for Eric.

"Good man."

Gina punched him.

"Be nice."

"That was nice." he said.

The light tension in the room finally faded as the men talked to Zeos about business, I tuned out slightly and poked at my plate. My mother patted my hand.

"Dear make sure you eat more, you look so skinny."

"Mom.." I groaned.

"You do, how are you going to keep a well dressed man like that if you lose all of your bounce?"

The conversation stopped and the room was filled with laughter instead, I blushed and compromised by getting more potatoes.

...

After we declared Thanksgiving to be over for us I hugged my family members and left with my brother and sister-in-law with Zeos, Camilla, and Harold behind us.

"OK sis, make sure you text me, I don't hear from you as much."

I hugged Eric again and smiled at him.

"I will."

I gave Gina a peck on the cheek.

"We'll make plans for the next time you're off."

He nodded.

"And kick June bug's butt for not being her, no excuses are accepted for missing family time."

I laughed and he turned to shake everyone's hand.

"Really though, it was nice meeting all of you, just take good care of my sister and we won't have any problems."

I stuck my tongue out at him as they laughed, we went to our separate cars and parted ways.

...

I was a little tired after all of that food but when I sat on the bed sleep was the furthest from my mind.

"Hey Zeos?"

"Yes?"

"Thanks again for coming, it meant a lot to me."

He turned and smiled at me.

"Anything for you love, it was nice to meet your family."

I tugged off my boots.

"Who is June bug?"

"That's my older sister, I guess you'll meet her another time, I'll have to call her tomorrow and check on her."

He nodded.

"Oh Zeos will you take a bath with me?"

He turned to me and smiled.

"You don't really have to ask I would love to."

I got up and took off my tights and skirt then my sweater, that left me in my leopard print thong and matching bra. The bra was a little too small but I had kept it for nights like these, we'd really only had heavy petting but now I wanted more. He was down to his pants before I walked over and stood in front of him. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me close to kiss me.This time I only fought for dominance for a little while before moving to bite on his neck.

Something I had learned was that he had a few different weak spots, his neck being a close second to his back. His back was sensitive because of the extra nerves he had there connected to his wings. It didn't take much teasing from my tongue and soft nibbles before I could feel him hardening against my thigh. He growled slightly against my ear and raised his hand to rip off my bra.

He shook it in my eye sight.

"Why must you torment me with these tiny things, what is their purpose?" he asked huskily.

"Their purpose is to torment you."

He smirked and dropped it to the ground before ripping my thong off.

"What about this?"

"That is also intended to torment you, isn't it a fun piece of cloth?"

He dropped it, then switched to his naga form, his tail easily tore through his pants I backed out of his hold and watched as the second cock hardened to copy it's twin. Satisfied I turned to go into the bathroom, careful to shake my hips suggestively not that I needed to but it was fun anyways. I turned on the water and waited for the tub to fill up, he slid in the tub then I sat by the edge and flashed my shaven pussy at him.

I ran my fingers over my clit and my nether lips then smiled slightly.

"Want to watch?"

He swallowed nervously, I took that as a 'yes' and scooted back against the wall and spread my legs wider. Slowly I slid one finger in and use the other hand to tease and pinch my clit, his eyes drifted all over but always went back to the main event. It sent shivers throughout my body to put on a show and have him watch with a different type of hunger in his eyes. Before long my pussy was nice and wet and I moaned for him, he licked his lips then I took my hand off my clit and squeezed and pinched my left nipple before moving to the right one.

I arched a little and allowed two more fingers to join the first one, my juices acted as high quality lubricant and made it easy. I massaged one of my breasts as I moaned and arched for him more. I could see it was getting difficult for him to stay in his seat I took my hand off my breast and wiggled my finger in a 'come hither' motion. He obeyed and slid out of the water and over to me he made me take my fingers out and licked them clean before letting his tongue take their place.

I moaned louder feeling his tongue slide inside and twirl to taste all around his tongue made quick work of pushing me over the edge before he grabbed me by the waist and moved us into a standing position. He kissed me and I moaned at his taste mixing with mine. He bit and sucked on my neck before I could feeling his higher cock moving against my center and pressed against it. He groaned a little when the two heats mixed I slid my hand between us and grabbed his cocks holding them in place.

He gave me a heated look.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes...." I moaned.

"Are you sure? Even magic cannot give your virginity back."

"I'm sure....now fuck me by choice or I'll impale myself onto you."

He growled and bit my neck again, it was clear he had a fetish. I moaned feeling his fangs on me, never thought being bitten would turn me on as much as it was in that moment. He pushed my hand away and slid the higher cock in my pussy slowly, he bit on my neck to distract me, it stung a little but he was gentle.

"Oh....your pussy feels as though it was specially made for me."

I moaned and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Maybe it was....take what's yours."

He gripped my waist and slid the rest of the way, the pain almost instantly faded as I was filled completely. I wrapped my other leg around his waist and he began moving, I stopped him.

"What about...the other one?"

"I don't think...you will be able to handle two in one entrance."

"Don't you know girls.....have more than one entrance down there?"

He raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure?.."

"Yes now move it or I'll shoot you."

He laughed slightly and reached behind me to push the lower cock in my back door, I could tell it stretched a little so it could reach. The sting was a little stronger but it was worth it when it was in place. He braced one hand against the wall and used his other arm to stable me as he moved his hips and thrusted in and out slowly.

I moaned in his ear and threw my head back, both cocks were already teasing those hidden sweet spots they tell you about in magazines and it felt delicious. He started panting, and picked up the speed, I knew he wasn't ready to cum yet and road his cocks in a way that I would match his speed.

"Ah.....so tight...and hot call my name love.." he moaned against my ear.

"Ah....Zeos.....Zeos...Zeos..."

"I've waited....so long for this....you...tell me if you...want to stop."

My eyes widened.

"Are....you....out of...your mind?...I don't want to stop....fuck me harder!"

He complied and then kissed me deeply I kissed him back and tightened my hold around his neck. We pulled apart for air and the ability for speech was lost as the room was filled with moans and gasps of passion. Soon though. he twirled me around while continuing to thrust. My legs felt like jello but stood straight on the floor as I braced myself against the wall. One of his hands held my waist while he bent over me to massage one of breasts, I made some noise that was probably 'harder' or 'faster'. I wasn't really sure and didn't really care.

After some time I could feel my orgasm approaching, and knew from the sound of his panting that he was getting close as well. He picked up the speed and I could now feel his cocks working on my sweet spots instead of teasing them. I groaned, he clearly wanted me to cum first but even in my delirious state I wanted us to cum together. I tightened my pussy walls and rectal passage but soon he braced his arm against the wall and claws penetrated the tiles.

I screamed his name as my orgasm sent waves of pleasure all throughout my body, he shot several streams inside of me and some of it was already over flowing and sliding down my thighs to the floor.

I groaned when he moved us to a doggy style position on the floor never once separating us, then began to repeat the performance.

...

After moving to the tub we had to drain the water and refill it again to finally get to bathing. I was spent and sat in his lap with my head resting on his shoulder, sort of like a rag doll. His panting had finally stopped and he stroked my hair he had slid out of me and we were just soaking quietly.

When we made it to bed I was pretty sure I was out before him.

...

The next morning I rolled over and burrowed further in Zeos's embrace to avoid the stream of light coming in from the windows. The light throbbing I felt was a pleasant reminder of the night before, the soak immediately after had prevented the normal aching most virgins would feel during the morning after.

"Lady Cass?"

I groaned.

"Lady Cass?"

Without turning or opening my eyes I answered.

"Yeah Camilla?"

"Are you feeling alright?"

I opened my eyes and tilted my head to look at her.

"Yes...why?"

"I'm certain the whole kingdom heard you two, I'm merely checking to see if you're injured."

I blinked then felt my face heat up way past a simple blush.

"....I'm fine."

"Livia would like to give you a little check up, it'll only take a couple of minutes, sometimes nagas can get a little carried away the first night."

I asked her to give me his robe to hide my embarrassment, and slid out of his hold, he barely moved I still felt pride knowing I'd tired him out.

Yay me.

..

I sat on the black examination table and Livia walked in and beamed at me, I blushed again.

"Can we speed this up?" I groaned.

She giggled and had me lie back to inspect the damage.

..

When she finished I sat back up and crossed my legs.

"So is everything fine down there then?"

"Indeed, now that you're officially mated you will start changing."

I cocked my head.

"What?"

She glanced at me.

"Lamia and naga are born in large eggs, your human body will not be able to support any children. When you received the final bite from his majesty the problem was corrected, once you are completely converted then you two can start a family, or wait it's up to you."

I glanced at my legs trying to imagine a long pretty tail in their place.

"So I'll be half lamia then?"

"No, his majesty is royalty and has the power to completely shift you from human to lamia....but as you know you'll still have access to your human form so you don't have to give up your human friends and family or anything."

I nodded slowly, but I was more concerned about trying to explain why my parent's grandbabies had tails. I mean I know my mother knew about demons in some way, but it seemed like my dad was in the dark and the rest of the family....I wasn't so sure about.

"How long will the change take?"

"Anywhere from a few weeks to a few months from now, depends on how many times he bit you. Each bite injects a bit of the serum that causes the change."

"I lost count."

She giggled.

"In that case, you could be changed around Christmas or even the first of the year, more naga than you may think have taken human mates. It varies but by sometime today you should start having small changes."

"Like what?"

"Your five senses will increase rapidly, you'll become more empathic, maybe tomorrow you'll start to hear snippets of certain humans minds, you'll be able to hide your scent and move faster."

"All that in just a short time?"

"His majesty comes from a powerful family."

I nodded and thought about it it was pretty cool to imagine, then looked up as Zeos appeared in the doorway in his spare robe.

"Is everything OK?"

"Just great Majesty, you can take Highness back to your room if you'd like."

He nodded and thanked her before walking over and picking me up I kissed his cheek.

"Morning."

"Good morning love."

...

He didn't have any plans and I was off so we stayed in bed, he hugged my waist and nuzzled my cheek. I ran my fingers through his hair and stared at the ceiling, there was a knock on the door and then Harold came in.

"Good morning your majesty, Lady Cass."

"Hi Harold."

Zeos only flicked the tip of his tail in his direction.

"Your majesty, the Empress called and Camilla informed her of your mating."

He groaned.

"Are my parents coming?"

"Yes later this afternoon, as well as your two older siblings, their mates and your younger siblings."

He sighed and nodded Harold bowed before leaving us alone, from the portraits I remember his brother Valerion looked like their father but his hair was in a single braid and his tail was black with black pearls. His wife Canabella had short blond hair with pink highlights, green eyes and a light tan. Her tail was white and held mini diamonds, his sister Beatra could pass as their mother's twin but her hair was a darker shade of blond and her tail was black and purple covered in topaz.

Beatra's husband Nico had blue eyes and was a little darker than Canabella and kept his dark brown hair short but it was long enough for a ponytail. His tail was all red but held pearls along the sides. His younger brother Tobias has short black hair and his father's eyes, he appeared to be sixteen years old but he was roughly forty. His tail wasn't fully mature and was a solid black, the youngest, his sister Linella was twenty years old. Of course that meant she was like an eight year old. She had curly blond hair and had her mother's eyes her tail wasn't mature either and was a solid pink.

"Not happy to see your family?"

"No I am, I just wished they would come another day I wanted to spend all my time with you today."

I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Its OK, we can have our day another time."

He nodded and smiled slightly.

..

By the time we were dressed, Linella let herself in and jumped on Zeos.

"Big brother!"

He smiled slightly and hugged her before setting her down.

"Hello Lilly."

"Where's this woman I heard about?"

I pushed my hair behind my ear and he glanced at me she frowned.

"She's awfully plain looking."

I sighed, and reminded myself that she was just a child and I shouldn't get offended...at least not yet anyways. Zeos frowned.

"That is my future queen, be respectful."

She huffed and introduced herself, I smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you Linella."

We walked downstairs and the rest of his family greeted him, he hugged them then introduced me. His mother ran over to hug me.

"Oh it's so nice to meet you, welcome to the fold my dear, call me Gabbie."

His father dropped an arm around my shoulder.

"And tell me every time he upsets you....I'll kick his ass."

I laughed and smiled at them.

...

We sat at the table and lunch was brought out, I couldn't believe how much food I would be consuming while still maintaining my figure. As I was now, my appetite was a lot smaller, Beatra (Bebe) asked about my life. Canabella (Ella) asked if I would give her some recipes after I talked about the bakery. Nico and Valerion were very laid back, I was glad I didn't get a threat from them like Eric had bestowed on Zeos. Tobias was fairly shy and didn't say much.

Zeos told them about Thanksgiving dinner and his parents were pleased to hear that I came from a loving family, soon Lilly's voice filled the room.

"So are you going to start exercising before you marry my brother?" she asked.

Of course that struck my sensitive ego but I smiled anyways.

"Of course."

"Good cause fat lamias don't last long."

"Lilly!" Gabbie started.

She shrugged.

"Well they don't."

Constantinos rubbed his temples.

"Lilly, be nice to her, you'll scare her off."

I smiled and shook my head.

"Oh it's OK, I'm not going anywhere."

I focused on my plate as the conversation shifted again I could feel Lilly staring at me and I looked up.

"Yes?"

"You mind if I take Zeos for the day? I don't get to see him as often since you took his free time."

I cocked my head.

"Um sure."

She turned her gaze to Zeos.

"I want to go see Nevia."

Zeos frowned.

"That's out of the question, if you want to do something with me it will be something that Cassandra likes too."

She frowned.

"But Nevia misses you, I saw her a week ago and she said you guys don't hang out anymore."

"I am not a child, I only need to spend recreational time with one woman."

"Lilly that's enough." Gabbie said.

She sighed.

"I didn't do anything, I just don't see how she's better than Nevia."

"Because she is his life mate, Nevia is just a friend." Gabbie said.

"But big brother I thought you loved Nevia, did you forget or did you just throw her away for this one?"

"Where do you get this information from?" Zeos snapped.

She turned her gaze to me.

"You know, if that's what he did he'll do the same thing to you, you aren't good enough."

That dug at me, I knew she was just a child and most children could be cruel but that was exactly why it bothered me. If a child didn't think I was good enough then was I really? I didn't care if it was ridiculous to anyone else or not but I still felt hurt.

"Lilly!"

"Well won't he? None of you married humans, how do you know the pull you told me about is strong enough to keep them together? I mean look at her, Nevia's like a supermodel and she's like the assistant to the assistant."

"Lilly, we didn't raise any of you to love for looks."

"I'm not saying you did, but if Nevia backed off and acted more like a lady couldn't he be swayed to loving her again?"

I got up then and Zeos grabbed my wrist.

"Babe, ignore her, she's going out of her way to be bratty today."

"Oh she's just a child it doesn't bother me, I just remembered I had to go to in to work late today ."

I snatched my hand out of his grasp and walked out the front door, I wondered if maybe I was being silly or if it was because of what he injected me with. It didn't feel like when I'd been the enemy of another boyfriend's younger sibling. I felt like I had already screwed up because part of his family didn't approve. I couldn't explain this feeling to anyone who wasn't in my shoes, but I didn't want to come between him and any part of his family.

...

It wasn't long before I found myself in the kitchen of Leta's bakery focusing all of my attention on cupcakes. I'd been in there a few hours without interruption before she peeked in the room.

"Is everything OK?"

I turned and smiled at her.

"Yeah just fine, I just felt like baking and wanted to do it where nothing would go to waste."

Leta gave me an odd look but eventually accepted that, she was big on not wasting food and appreciated that I shared the thought. My phone rang and I picked it up.