My Naga King Ch. 05

Story Info
Time to connect a few dots.
4.2k words
4.66
15.5k
18

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(And I promise I haven't been ignoring that people want to know how the mother knows about Zeos, well you're in luck cause it's in this chapter. Again sorry about the wait I had a case of writer's block and unfortunately you may be able to tell when you read this chapter the next one should be better. Finally, I know a lot of you are also wondering what's going to happen with Juniper, you'll see more of her in this chapter. Enjoy the bit of drama. This chapter is a little short.)

....

After the party was over I was glad to return to the castle and received a very warm welcome from the servants. After we got to our bedroom I sat at the vanity to remove my jewelry I had missed being in here with Zeos.

"What have you been up to the past few days?" He asked.

I glanced at him.

"Oh nothing special I hung out with Monica and Stacy, they managed to get me to tell them about our first night together. As embarrassing as it was when I think back now, I rather liked bragging."

I smiled when he stopped behind me and slid his arms around my shoulders.

"Oh is that a fact?"

"I'd say so."

He nuzzled my cheek and I kissed him I moaned when he deepened the kiss. I was sort of glad to be a little sex deprived. A little bit of hard fucking before bed was even better than hot chocolate before bed. He pulled me up and helped me slip out of my dress. Underneath I was only wearing black stockings with a matching garter belt and thong. He ran his hands over my sides and ripped off my thong, he was already nice and hard. I dropped to my knees and ran my tongue over his cocks, I blinked, my tongue had definitely gotten longer.

I grinned and continued to lick around them making sure to go slower near the slit, I heard him groan. I traced the veins on his cocks with my tongue, I wanted to make up for lost time and this seemed like the best way to do it. I alternated between sucking on his first and second head. He bent over and rested his hands on the vanity as he started panting. I began to deep throat his first cock and quickly pumped the other one, he soon tensed and shot a few streams down my throat and all over my breasts. After I repeated the action we moved the to bathroom.

....

After a clean up in the bathroom, he took me to bed he laid on his back and I lowered myself on to his cocks. I moaned as they penetrated me at the same time, I could almost feel my body wordlessly threatening to cum right then to punish me for lost time. I clenched my walls around his cocks and bounced up and down. His hands rested on my hips and I could feel him moving his hips with mine. Pleasure zipped throughout my pussy and up my spine, I moaned his name and bent forward to rest my hands on his chest.

I felt my pussy lips getting slicker just from listening to him, I couldn't help but wonder if other women got off on sharing pleasure with their men like this. He rolled us over so he was on top and my lower half was mostly in the air as he worked his magic over and over again.

I clawed at his back just before cumming with him, he didn't let me rest though he continued and we repeated this several times throughout the night.

....

The next morning as soon as I heard my phone ring I swore to myself that I would get a new one. I picked it up and saw that it was Bebe.

"Hello?"

"Morning sis." she said cheerfully.

I smiled.

"Morning, what's up?"

"I called because I wanted to know if you wanted to go out for breakfast and shopping with my mom, Ella and Lilly."

I wasn't so sure I wanted to spend time with Lilly this early in the morning but I agreed anyways.

"Great, meet you at the front door in an hour and don't worry about my brother, the guys will go do something later in the afternoon."

"OK, I'll go get ready."

We hung up and I pushed on Zeos's tail to get out of the loose wrap he had me in, the room was a lot colder without it. I kissed his forehead and hurried to shower and get dressed, I put on black leggings and a white knit dress that ended at my thighs. I'm not sure why but getting dressed in the morning was more fun with a lover to appreciate it. I went down stairs after combing my hair. I saw Camilla leave her room she smiled at me.

"Morning Camilla, are you coming too?"

I hoped I didn't sound to hopeful, the rest of the females in Zeos's family did actually like me, but still it's like high school all over again. Being the new girl in a group of pretty cheerleaders without a more familiar face is unnerving.

"Yes Lady Cass." she said with a smile.

Our heels clicked in unison as we hurried to the steps to get to the door before the doorbell was pressed and they woke up Harold and Zeos.

..

We ended up a little restaurant and even this early my group was the center of the attention, they were all wearing jeans or dresses and looked like super models. We ordered and waited for our drinks.

"I'm glad you could come out with us Cass I wasn't sure you would accept after the last time." Gabbie said.

I smiled.

"Oh we're all family we have to get over all the little bumps we pass."

She smiled, I hoped when I had the same number of kids I would look as good as she does.

"Your scent is changing nicely, have you been toying with your powers?" Ella said.

"Not yet I haven't."

Gabbie squealed.

"Then today you'll get a chance to."

"Around all of the normal humans?" I asked.

"Oh yes, it's best to learn to control your powers around humans right from the start." Bebe said.

I toyed with the end of my pony tail, the lights flickered and Bebe grabbed my hand.

"Producing an electric charge? How cool is that?"

My eyes widened.

"Was that me?"

"Oh yes, try again." Ella said.

I ran my fingers through my hair and the lights on the wall glowed brightly before every bulb shattered. I let go of my hair and watched the little strings of electricity flickering between my fingers before they stopped. Most of the girls clapped, I shivered as a tingle went up my spine.

"That was like an...old fashioned superhero movie discovery."

Ella laughed.

"That's your defense, all royal naga and lamia have one power that is for defending the family and for causing lots of damage."

"Oh it wasn't that big a deal, you have a long way to go." Lilly said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Or perhaps the little princess is just jealous since she also produces an electric charge, and can't control it very well." Camilla said.

"Shut it."

We laughed and she huffed before ignoring us.

"What about you guys?" I asked.

"Valerion and Zeos can produce fire like our ancestors, Nico can manipulate sound, Ella can shape water into weapons, Tobias and I can control plant life. Back in the old days poison coated vines were a popular defense." Bebe said.

"Wow....Gabbie what about you and Constantinos?"

"We can do everything our children can, that's why no one could challenge our kingdom." She giggled almost evilly.

I smiled, I made a mental note to be really careful around water and large groups of people.

..

After we ate we went to the mall, I saw that it was a bad idea, Juniper was there with Stacy.

"Oh Cass!"

I smiled and waved before Stacy walked over.

"Who are your new friends?" She asked.

I introduced everyone and she smiled then glanced over to where Juniper was standing.

"So what's up with you and June? She flipped out over the phone about your fight but I'm use to her over reacting so why don't you give me your side."

"She's mad at me for what happened with Patrick." I said.

"....But that has nothing to do with you."

"Will you tell her that?"

She sighed.

"Oh it's so nice to see the whore queen of New York out with her slutty plastic minions"

I stepped between them and my sister before one of them took her head off.

"Juniper you don't even know them." I snapped.

"June that was mean, you should apologize not to mention you don't even know them" Stacy added.

Juniper glared at her then focused her attention on me.

"I don't need to know them, skanks of a feather flock together."

"Are you aware one of them is a child?" Stacy asked her.

"Skank in training."

"You're being really immature if you have a problem with me then deal with it, but you leave my friends alone." I said through gritted teeth.

Juniper laughed.

"Oh is the whore queen going to defend her subjects now? You've become very sure of yourself since you became a rich man's fuck toy."

I heard the hushed growling behind me.

"This has nothing to do with Zeos."

Her gaze narrowed.

"Zeos? I only know of one Zeos and his last name is Valentine." she said.

"It is Valentine, in case you forgot, it's his mother's maiden name." I said.

She held up her phone that had a picture of Zeos in his human form.

"If this is the man you're talking about his last name isn't Valentine."

I raised an eyebrow.

"How do you even know him?"

"None of your business, people like you and people like him deserve each other." she snapped..

"Just get lost OK?"

"Is that the best you can do?" Juniper asked.

Stacy grabbed her arm.

"Come on June let's go, this is not the time to be fighting."

She snatched her arm out of Stacy's hold and kept her place, I sighed.

"Juniper get a hold of yourself, we were best friends, don't you love your sister anymore?" I said.

She punched me in the jaw, I spat the blood on the floor but didn't bother to hit back, despite the fact that she was out of line I refused to sink to her level.

"Guess I got my answer, see you later Stace, we can't stand here all day." I said.

We walked past them and I rubbed my jaw, she always had had a ton of power behind her punches. I was familiar with it from our child hood fights.

"You're just going to let her get away with that? That isn't the way of a lamia queen, don't you want to know how she knows my brother?" Lilly said.

I did want to know but right now it wasn't like I would be getting any information from her.

"I have to handle situations like that in ways that work for me." I said.

"Or maybe you're scared of her, it's not good to show weakness." she added.

I ignored her.

"Lilly, even though I'm disappointed that I have to say it at all, I'm going to say this once, you should know better than to keep running your mouth." Gabbie said sharply.

"But mother..."

"That's enough Lilly, all of us must handle the battles we claim as our own in the way we see fit, you will understand when you're older." Bebe said.

Lilly was quiet the rest of the time, which was great because I already had a headache and we left the mall it was a full blown migraine.

...

I was glad when the castle came into view.

"Should we have Livia check out your jaw?"

"No, I'm fine."

I thanked the girls for inviting me and went upstairs to fix my hair, I knew they would be staying for dinner. I let my hair down and started to comb it just as my phone buzzed, I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"You lied to us!" my mother yelled.

I blinked.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know full well what I'm talking about young lady." she said angrily.

"No I don't, can we talk later? I had a fight with June..."

"I know, she called me and told me that that was Zeos that you brought in my house and called him a different name, but a snake is still a snake even if you call it a worm."

"Mom you were acting like you knew Zeos, I thought you had already met him, Zane is just the name for his human form."

"No I've never met him Juniper always said she wanted him to be a surprise for when they decided to move their relationship further. There was no point in him meeting the family if he wasn't there to stay. I've heard the stories, Juniper says he was terrible and evil, abusive, he tried to kill her and she barely escaped with her life."

I swallowed nervously, I would have to talk to Zeos about that, I had seen Juniper over react just like Stacy had and that didn't sound like Zeos.

"Look I'm not even going to punish you, he's lying to you, he didn't even tell you his real last name." she added.

"Mother listen, you don't know the whole story he uses his mother's maiden name all of the kids do, the father's last name is tied to business..."

Instead of listening she yelled at me again.

"So now you're calling your sister a whore because she was 'business' to him?"

"Mom you're being as unreasonable as Juni..."

"Don't you dare call me unreasonable, I'm trying to help you and you're being an idiot who is only thinking with her womanly parts. We raised you better than that!"

She hung up before I could say anything else, frustrated I called my brother, Eric listened to me then promised to go smooth things over with mom. Of course not before complaining that she always has let Juniper manipulate her. We hung up and I rubbed my temples, I jumped and started to fall off my seat after noticing Zeos was standing next to me. He quickly grabbed me with his tail and pulled me back up.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"It doesn't matter, how do you know my sister?"

"We talked on the phone when you introduced us." confusion clouded his features.

"No before that."

"That was the first time I met your sister."

"She had a picture of you on her phone."

I sighed seeing he was drawing a blank.

"The picture is of you in your human form, she said she knows you by another last name that I'm assuming is your father's last name."

He was quiet for a minute.

"Does she have a nickname?"

"June....June bug....Junie..."

"Middle name?"

"Genevieve."

He sighed.

"That's the name I know her by, I thought she sounded familiar over the static...."

There was a knock but he told whoever it was that we had some things to discuss and wouldn't be coming down.

"Are you afraid of me now?" he asked.

I could hear the frustration in his words.

"Should I be?"

"I abused your sister, treated her like complete trash and nearly killed her."

His scent changed, it was strong like the scent of lemon it burned my nose, I cocked my head and rubbed my nose.

"Can you tell I'm lying to you?" he asked.

"Well...you certainly didn't have the scent of citrus hanging around you before you said that."

He crossed his arms and the scent slowly faded.

"I can tell...I think."

"Here's something to remember, your sense of smell is no where near as strong as mine is. While you're changing you'll smell whatever will hit you the hardest when someone is lying to you and their in the same room. As all of your senses increase you'll be able to tell from the sound of someone's voice and words you see that have been written by another."

"So what really happened?"

He sat on the bed and ran his hands through his hair.

"Will you listen?"

"Of course....I want to know why Juniper has so much hate for you."

"I met your sister at a charity event, I believe she said your brother was the one who had a ticket but he couldn't come and sent her in his place. I was introduced as Zane Alexander and I told her to call me Zeos." He began.

I stayed silent.

"We met each other plenty of times and ended up dating as you already know."

I felt jealousy hanging out in the back of my mind.

"You know how busy I get, but she had a lot of free time and eventually got tired of the random times we could meet and demanded to know why I was so secretive. So I told her that I came from royalty and had many duties to attend to. You're sister didn't have a reason to believe me right off the bat and went snooping around.

Of course you know she didn't find any connections linking me to any human royal family. I had kept her away from the kingdom I never could trust her completely she isn't like you. In fact, no one here knows about my time with her.When I finally told her I wasn't human she laughed and asked me to stop joking around."

"And you showed her your demon form?" I asked.

"On accident."

"On accident?"

"Remember the hideous beast you saw when that bastard abducted you?"

"Yeah."

"That's what she saw, she invited me over and when I got there we drank...a lot and under the influence, a naga is very easy to startle. I did show her my fangs but I never caused any harm. I left her there and made my way back here, I didn't hear from her for several months. She didn't go to the papers, there weren't any stories about me anywhere and not a single picture I thought we were done."

"Then what happened?"

"She called me and asked if I would come over for dinner which was fine but after we ate she asked me to change her but I refused."

"Why?"

"You didn't see the look I got when she saw my final form, if she couldn't handle that then there was no way she could handle living with my kind or other species like us."

I bit my lip.

"So she had a tantrum when she couldn't have her way and that's it?"

He shrugged.

"Exactly." he said.

"I wonder how she got mom on her side."

"Is your mother normally naive and easy to scare?"

"Yep."

"You have your answer then."

I sighed.

"I guess we weren't as close as I thought, she never told me about you."

"I know, I never would have gotten a chance to tell you the truth if she had." he said.

I sat in his lap and he slipped his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry I doubted you."

"It's fine, if I were you I'd be scared too after hearing that my boyfriend almost killed a member of my family"

"That's no excuse, I should have known when I questioned my mother's words that something wasn't right."

He smiled then.

"Something told me that she was lying in some way but I had to talk to you about it....I wanted to know for sure..I love you."

"I love you too."

He meant to kiss me gently I know this, but he touched the injured part of my jaw and I flinched then sighed knowing I would have to tell him why.

Obviously, he wasn't very happy to hear about it.

.....

A few days later I walked into the bathroom to get ready for work and screamed, Zeos hurried out of the bed to see what the problem was. My hair was longer and now platinum blond instead of the dirty blond shade I had gone to bed with. My eyes were a light shade of gray and were now slit like Zeos's were I was even a little taller.

"Lamia looks good on you."

I stared at him.

"I'm changed now?"

"Almost, I have been biting you more often..."

"Zeos I have to go to work..."

"And you can wear the wig and contacts I bought for you so no one would notice how different your appearance is."

I smiled and he stroked my cheek.

"I didn't think your beauty could increase any further."

I rolled my eyes and blushed but the smile remained in place I turned to the side and examined my reflection.

"Are my breasts bigger?"

"Just a bit." he said huskily.

I laughed then, now I could tell by scent that he was getting aroused, it was a fairly sweet smell. I was going to have to make sure he didn't bite me again especially considering that I couldn't tell Leta it was because I had grown a tail.

..

I left without Camilla and told her I would call her when I was ready to come home, I was getting better at controlling my defensive powers but walking too close with someone generated a lot of static and my hair would stand on end. My mother wasn't speaking to me, I hadn't heard from Juniper either, but Eric had Gina and our father on my side. I hated that the family was divided but it wasn't like I could beat some sense into my mother and sister, they had to be willing to listen or we wouldn't get anywhere.

My mouth fell open when I arrived at the bakery, there was debris everywhere as if someone had purposely driven through the store. I ran in and saw that the place had been completely trashed 'Cunt', 'bitch', 'whore' among other things were spray painted on the walls. The display case was in pieces, the kitchen couldn't be used, the money was there but someone had broken into the cash register to burn most of it. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around, it was Leta. I ran over to hug her.

12