My Naked Guests

Story Info
Home unexpectedly to find the girls naked.
2.2k words
4.34
34.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

I'm not often eager to get called in to work on my day off but on this occasion I was willing to make an exception. My daughter had a couple of her friends come round, apparently they were having a sleep-over, and the noise that three eighteen year old girls came make is frightening. Wherever I was I could hear this background noise of chattering and giggling in high pitched voices and it was starting to get on my nerves. The call to come in for some sort of emergency was like manna from heaven.

"Sorry," I told Susannah, "but duty calls. You know how it is. My apologies, ladies, but I probably won't be home until late. Buy yourselves something for lunch."

I shovelled out some shekels to Susannah, saw the look on her face, sighed, and shovelled out some more. Then I sorrowfully departed, depriving me of their (very noisy) company.

It's not that I had anything against Bethany and Karen. (There are perfectly nice girls named Karen.) I mean, what's not to like (apart from a lot of giggling). They were both pretty, fit, and nicely stacked. Admittedly Bethany had a nicer stack than Karen but that was just personal preference. Anyway, I went on my way.

Getting to work Jimmy, Nick, and I got to work on the emergency. We'd all been called in for this. We were a good team and after a couple of hours everything was AOK. I made noises suggesting that since I was here I had no objection to staying on and doing a few other non-urgent jobs but met some resistance. Jimmy and Nick made disbelieving noises and were already preparing to leave. My manager just sneered, pointing out that he had no intention of paying out for unrequired overtime. Having to pay for the emergency was bad enough, as far as he was concerned. Accordingly I gathered my things and headed homeward. Maybe the girls would have calmed down by now. (Anyone taking odds for a bet?)

I rolled up and came into the house via the back door. The place was surprisingly quiet (someone should have taken the bet) except for some minor giggling from the front room. I headed that way to let the girls know I was home, stopping in the doorway to observe the scene I came across.

Bethany and Karen were there, Susannah amongst the missing, which was fortunate for her. Where Bethany and Karen were concerned the thing missing was clothing. They had none. Both of them, starkers. I had second thoughts about Karen's rack, seen like this it was actually quite respectable. I also noticed that they seemed to have an unusual way of sitting on the couch.

Bethany was kneeling on the couch, arms on the back of it, looking out the window. I suppose I should point out that her legs were fairly well spread, giving me a clear view of everything she had. Also showing that she was somewhat aroused. A quick glance around gave no indication that a dildo was handy so I suppose they weren't using one for whatever scenario they had planned.

Karen was sitting cross-legged on the couch, facing Bethany side-on. Just then I heard Bethany call out, "Boy on bike," and Karen gave her a casual swat to her bottom, causing it to jiggle and both girls to giggle.

"Where's Susannah?" I asked.

Oh my. What an amazing reaction. Both girls screamed and froze exactly as they were, faces going bright red. Ah, I'm only guessing at the colour of Bethany's face as she was facing away from me, but judging from Karen's reaction it would have been red. Very red.

"No, no, don't get up," I said quickly when it seemed they were about to explode into motion. I guess there was something in my voice that alarmed then because they seemed to relax a little. (Physically. I bet their nerves weren't relaxed.

"Ah, Susannah?" I prompted.

"She was asked to come in to work for a couple of hours as they have a party going. She'll be back about three."

Susannah worked at the local McDonalds. A few hours pay would undoubtedly help her budget and keep her sweet with the management.

"Fair enough. Um, as a matter of curiosity, why the lesbians are us, display?"

"What? We're not," said Karen quickly. "At least, I'm not."

"Hey, don't put it on me," yelped Bethany. "I'm not either. This was all your idea."

"Still totally lost," I confessed, continuing to admire the view.

"Can we get dressed first?" came the plaintive query.

"No. Explanations first."

One of them said something rude. Speaking softly, but I had excellent hearing. It seemed that Bethany was blaming Karen.

Karen waved a hand in the general direction of the coffee table, hastily snatching her hand back as she realised how much extra she was revealing.

"We were playing poker," she muttered. "Bethany suggested we make it strip poker. The rules said we couldn't put anything on, just take it off. Um, we both finished up naked and we had one last game to decide a winner, with a penalty for the loser."

"I see, I think. Who was the winner?"

"Karen, you idiot," snapped Bethany. "Do you think I'd be like this if I'd won?"

"I suppose not. What, exactly, was the penalty?"

"Bethany had to bend over and watch for men going past. I'd give her a spank for each one she spotted. Only up to five though. She can get down now because she just saw the fifth."

"No. Just stay like that for a moment longer," I told her, moving closer to the pair of them.

My hand neatly cover Bethany's exposed vulva which was obviously waiting for some sort of attention. She tensed up again, giving a frighten squeak.

"I think I should show you what you do to a man when he finds you like this in his own house," I said. "Don't worry, though. I won't be raping you, just giving a minor demonstration of what might happen. You agree?"

"Yes" and "No" sounded simultaneously.

"Sorry, Bethany, but it seems Karen and I both agree in this instance. You're out-voted."

With that I lined up my recently freed erection and pressed against her. Her passage was almost gaping in its eagerness for some satisfaction and it happily closed around me as I pushed. Karen was watching with great interest as I slowly sank into Bethany, while Bethany, for her part, gave a sort of wailing protest.

I just continued pressing in until I was fully inside her, her passage wrapped tightly around her. I then pulled slowly back and out, her passage clinging on until the last possible moment. Bethany gave a sigh but I couldn't be sure if was from relief or disappointment.

"Your turn," I said, smiling brightly at Karen.

"What?" She went rather pale.

"You surely don't expect Bethany to be the only one to receive a small punishment, do you?" I asked, shocked.

Bethany had finally turned her head and was glaring daggers at Karen. For her part Karen slowly turned, hopping up next to Bethany and assuming the same position. (Just doing it as slowly as she could.)

Now it was a case of rinse and repeat. My hand cupped Karen and I rubbed her firmly. Not really needed as she was also aroused and ready. Then I was lining up and pressing home, Bethany with her head up to watch it happen, a satisfied smile on her face.

Again I simply sank full length into her warm body, held myself there for a moment, and withdrew. Again there was the sigh of relief (or disappointment), and both girls suddenly seemed a lot more relaxed.

"Now can we get dressed?" demanded Bethany.

"Not quite yet," I told her. "First, which of you is willing for a repeat of what just happened, with me going a bit further. A whole lot further, now that I think of it."

While the girls hadn't been virgo intacta I had a suspicion that the loss of their virginity hadn't been due to a cock. Artificial methods had achieved that end, which explained why both of them had been so interested to see their friend receiving my attention and surprised at how it felt when I demonstrated on them.

I reached over and covered both pussies, cupping them and rubbing. They were both pushing back against me whether they knew it or not.

I have to admit that I wasn't inundated with eager cries of yes or appalled cries on no. In fact, neither of them said a word, just giving each other a startled look and then determinedly not looking towards me and the weapon I was wielding.

With no answer I did the only thing I could do. I moved up behind Bethany and started stroking her lips with my cock. She started to tense up again but I had no intention of doing anything without her permission.

"Relax," I told her. "I'm just going to ease in a little bit. As soon as you tell me to stop, that's it. I stop."

She said something but I didn't know what. In fact, I defy anyone more than a few inches away from her from hearing what she said. In the absence of a clear refusal I started pushing into her again, just the same as before. The same results as before, too, with her passage closing over me and holding me tight as I entered her.

Once I was fully home I paused. I could feel her pushing back against me, and I stayed right where I was until she relaxed a little. When I thought she was ready for me to continue I pulled back and then drove in a bit more forcefully.

Bethany gave a small cry but that was the extent of her reaction, disregarding the fact that she also pushed back against me, helping me drive home.

That's the way it continued. I set up what I considered a comfortable rhythm and Bethany seemed to agree as she moved with me, bouncing along under me with no protests or problems. Flicking a glance to the side showed Karen watching us in action, one hand down between her legs, rubbing herself, an enthralled look on her face.

I kept things up for a satisfactory period, feeling Bethany get more and more excited as we went. She was making eager little noises, bouncing harder, wanting more and more. Picking my time I switched to a harder pace, thrusting in firmly and not giving her a respite between thrusts. She lasted a few thrusts like that and then exploded, screaming as she climaxed.

She climaxed, not me. I still had more work to do. A man's work never ends. I pulled away from Bethany and moved up behind Karen.

"Same rules apply," I told her, even as my cock was driving into her. "Just tell me when enough is enough and I'll stop."

She screamed a little as I sank into her but a scream isn't the same as saying stop so I ignored it. I settled down to driving in nice and hard, hands around her so that I could hold her breasts. (They were a comfortable handful, I found.) Karen was screaming almost non-stop. Not loudly, or to try to get me to stop, but just screaming for the sake of screaming.

It did occur to me as I plied my happy trade that if Karen did ever get around to saying stop that there was no way I'd hear the word among the screams. Not that this bothered me at all. If she couldn't pull herself together long enough to make her wishes known that was on her, not me.

I kept going with Karen becoming ever more vocal. Really, if she kept this up the neighbours would be calling the cops and reporting a murder. Bethany was watching, smirking at Karen's antics, and shaking her head whenever Karen let out a particularly loud cry.

It reached a point where I suspected that Karen was ready to go and I knew damn well that I was ready. I turned up the pressure, banging in faster and harder, and Karen's screams were now pure excitement. Funny thing was that as soon as she climaxed she went silent, her mouth open but not a single scream emerging. I wound down from my own climax and disengaged, quickly tidying my clothes.

Neither girl moved off the couch, both of them just leaning against the back of it. I pointed past them, indicating outside. When they looked I simply said, "Boy," and dropped a firm spank on both their bottoms.

They squealed and jumped to their feet, turning to face me. Two very nice full frontals, I must say.

Before they could say anything I spoke up.

"You're free to get dressed, now, although you might consider a shower first. I will add that you're also free to not get dressed but I won't be held responsible for any accidents that might happen."

"What sort of accidents?" demanded Karen.

"I'm a little clumsy at times. I might trip over and fall on you, knocking you to the floor under me, and who knows what might happen."

From the way they blushed they both suspected what might happen and hastily grabbed their clothes and departed in the direction of the bathroom.

With them sorted I relaxed. I only had one small nagging worry. Would they mention what happened to Susannah? She can get quite snarky if she thinks I've done something I shouldn't.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers