My Naked Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
Young and old find love.
5.5k words
4.64
11.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The divorce had been ugly. But the marriage had been ugly for years. I was sickened of her voice. The constant droning about things, people, and places I could have cared less about. At first, I tried to hold a conversation. But then, I stopped that and ignored her. This only infuriated her more and caused her to whine on even longer. The words "Shut up," kept going through my head day after day after day. Then apparently, one day, I vocalized this loudly. She sat there in shock for a few seconds, then the tirade began anew.

I stood, looked her square in the face and shouted.

"For the love of god, would you please shut up."

Then, I turned and walked out the door. It was the last time I was ever there. Later in the week, I loaded my things. She had unceremoniously dumped on the front porch. I could see her peeking out the window. Gathered it all and left. She could have the house, but who would she complain to now? I just knew it would not be me.

I spent a few nights in a motel while trying to find a place to live. I would be okay money wise. She had her money. I found an exceedingly small house on the edge of town. One bedroom, one bath, kitchen and living room. What else did I need? The backyard was small and lined with privacy fence. Solace would be mine at last.

The first week or so, I made no sound whatsoever. No TV, no radio. Only silence while I learned what that was once more. Then only softly, the radio or turntable were used. Records I had not heard in years. (She did not like jazz.) I could feel myself relaxing and letting go of all the tension and bad feelings that had built up for years. Some of that came back at the divorce proceeding. She let go an endless stream of venom and hate.

My lawyer whispered to me.

"My god, you poor man. How did you stand it?"

Even the judge grew weary of her tirade. He pronounced an amicable split. She had her stuff. I had mine. End of story. It was the last time I saw, (or heard) her.

It was late summer when I moved into my new digs. I did not have much. I did not need much. Just the blissful quiet. Occasionally, I had a nightmare where she was talking to me. Those were scary. But then I would wake up and realize I was safe. I began a new life. The place needed repairs. The yard had been let go. I had plenty to keep me busy. The privacy fence, complete with gate to the neighboring yard, needed work too. I had time and lots of quiet. The house was the priority.

Basic stuff, like painting and filling holes, a bit of electrical work, stuff I could do myself. The house had a back door to the yard. I thought a nice sized patio would be good out here. I knew a guy that owned a concrete service. He came out one evening and gave me a quote. We agreed on a price, and it would happen in a few weeks. I envisioned myself sitting on a patio, bathed in blissful quiet.

I had neighbors as well. Not introduced me to any or spoken to anyone at all. There was no hurry as far as I was concerned. I spent the remaining days of summer working at my place. The backyard was overgrown and needed cut several times before it looked good. There were many weeds and dead bushes. All that needed to go. It was one of these sessions, I was by the fence. One of the boards was loose. I looked at it, and it was what was on the other side of the fence that caught me off guard. A blond girl, sitting on a white chair next to a white table, total nude. I had not seen anything like this ever. (In real life that is.)

My ex-wife was somewhat of a prude and would never be naked except for her bath. Yes, not even during sex. Let alone be naked outside. This neighbor girl was exquisite. Just sitting there with a glass of iced tea, soaking up the sun. I gently pushed the board back into place and then went inside to find the tools and materials to fix it. I briefly considered not fixing it. Nope, I am not a pervert. And she is entitled to her privacy. When I got back out there, she had gone in. Just as well. A drill and wood screws, it was good as new.

If you need to know, yes, I did look now and again to see if she was outside naked. No, I did not see her. Weeks later, the concrete was poured. I would be out on my patio in a few days after that. I was looking forward to it. A couple of patio chairs and a table, my Bluetooth speaker, and some jazz. I was good to go. An ice-cold beer and I was loving it this. I was there with my eyes closed, Miles Davis playing.

"Hey!! Who are you are listening to too? It sounds cool." A female voice from the fence.

I looked in that direction and could not see anyone.

But I answered.

"It's Miles Davis, a trumpet player and this is cool jazz."

The voice answered.

"Nice, could you turn it up a little so I can hear it?"

I spoke.

"Sure, if you like. Or I could invite you over for a beer and you can listen. My name is Pete, your neighbor."

"Nice to meet you Pete, I am Dru. I will pass on the beer for now. I like music. Some other day maybe?" She answered.

Then nothing. Oh well. What did I expect? Who wants to hang with a geriatric dinosaur?

I went about my days. Working, then coming home to work at the house. I was trying to get as much as possible done. The weekend was to be a scorcher. Three half gallon jars of sun tea would be made. If the yard were cut tonight, I would be in decent shape. The yard did not take long. I sat to cool down. Dru could be heard next door in her yard. No, I did not look to see if she was naked. I told myself she had younger friends and a big boyfriend as well. She is a beautiful girl. I put things away and went in for the night. Well, walking from the shed to the house, I saw her through the fence. Yes, she was naked. Not one tan line on her anywhere that I could see. My eyes went down and scurried inside. Oh Shit!!! I am a pervert.

In the ancient days, when I was growing up. Nudity was forbidden. At least that is what my parents always told me. Lord knows they were never naked that I knew of. My ex was like that too. About as much fun as a Popsicle that has been dropped and melting on a muggy day. So, I never bothered. Well, I went in the house and showered.

I thought to myself.

"What the hell."

I did not bother to dress after. Just dried off and left it at that. Once I got past the "this is bad" feeling. It was okay. I know I am not in the greatest shape. This felt nice and freeing. The real test, I told myself, would I go outside like this. We will see. Rebel that I am, I slept naked that night.

The morning rolled around and got up to make coffee. Do you know what? I stayed naked. Avoided windows. But stood at the back door and looked at my yard. Then I just sat down in my patio chair to enjoy my coffee and fresh air in places that had not ever had fresh air on them. I am pale. No matter, no one will see me. If they do, they will run screaming. My eyes closed as John Coltrane simmered on the speaker. The espresso in my hand, cool morning and blissful quiet.

The reverie was broken by a voice.

"Hey Pete. It is Dru. To whom ya listening?"

I confess I was startled and took a moment to answer.

"John Coltrane, tenor sax"

There was no hesitation in her answer.

"Great, I'm coming over."

The gate swung open. There was Dru in a robe and me naked. I was mortified. She strolled right up and took a seat. I was trying to cover up with my hands and coffee cup. Dru did not seem to notice my discomfort.

Dru spoke.

"Do not be nervous about being naked. I do it all the time Pete. It's cool."

Then her robe was removed, and her gorgeous body exposed. Dru was speaking about my music. The only thing on my mind is the quarter sized areola and dime sized nipples on gravity defying breasts Dru had. The fully tanned body, long straight blond hair, and matching bush below. Muscular legs that tapered to small feet and bright red toenails. A coffee cup in her also in her hand, tipped red fingernails. A bit of news. I had a young naked girl in front of me and my body responded. Yup, I was getting hard. If Dru noticed, she said nothing. Eventually, I did relax, and we had a marvelous conversation.

This was a very startling morning for me. Dru treated me like I am decent guy. We had an intelligent conversation, just naked. Not the kind of thing to which I was accustomed.

Then, Dru jumped up, cast her robe over her shoulder and spoke.

"I gotta go. Nice talk Pete. Let us do it again soon."

Then her naked ass was up and gone. I watched it bounce in fascination all the way to the gate. I resolved at that moment to be always naked. Dru made comfortable for me. It did not hurt that she is beautiful beyond comprehension. I must prepare for my day. As I dressed, clothes now felt cumbersome and unnecessary. I dressed anyway. Then to work. I should investigate a gym nearby. Ha ha.

Work is what it is. These days, when it is finished for the day, which is where I leave it. Work does not come home with me. Today, when I entered my home, the clothes were left in the hamper. Nothing replaced them on my form. I showered then, toweled, and went to the kitchen to prepare my evening sustenance. All whilst nude. This will be a learning experience, I think. Adjustments to be made and new ways of doing things. I am not too old. Right?

My meager fare for the evening consumed. Used dishware and utensils to the dishwasher, counter and table cleansed. All in proper order, I retired to my back patio with beer and Bluetooth speaker. Cool jazz and cold beer prevail. I did hope that Dru would be out as well. But if not? That is okay too.

Stan Getz and a Latin jazz piece flowed from the speaker. I do like his Latin stuff.

She spoke from the fence.

"Hey Pete! How about that beer now?"

Before I could say a word, a naked Dru was through the gate and on my patio.

"Where is the beer? I will get it." She said.

Dru struts right into my house, finds the fridge, and returns with a beer. Breasts and ass bouncing in step the entire way. Her blond hair and infectious smile as she plopped in a chair. The boobs are making a large bounce.

Her banter continued.

"How Pete, how was your day? I had a terrible day. Tons of work and all these guys hitting on me. I get tired of these dicks. It is like they have never seen a girl."

I sat smiling. A sip of beer and I answered.

"My day was fine Dru. Too bad about the guys hitting on you. That is not very gentlemen like. They should know you have a job to do."

Dru sighed and spoke.

"Yeah, I wish they would. All they see is blond hair, tits, and ass. I have a brain too."

My response.

"Of course, you have a mind Dru. But I do not think that is what they want from you. They want to separate you from your panties."

Dru laughed and replied.

"Well, the jokes on them. I do not wear panties. Except at that time of the month."

I thought to myself, she does not hold anything back.

Dru went on to say.

"I like this music. Who is it?"

I made a brief explanation and history of Stan Getz. She was making mental notes.

Dru spoke.

"This is great stuff. I will have to download some."

A slow tune cued.

Dru stated.

"Oh, this nice. A slow one to which you can dance. Pete, do you wanna dance with me? I have not slow danced in ages."

The prospect of a naked Dru slowly dancing in my arms was overwhelming.

I just said. "Sure Dru"

We both stood and began to sway. Just arms and hands touching. I was dancing with a naked girl. We moved for several bars of music.

Dru spoke.

"Pete, you smell nice."

Then she did something unexpected. She leaned into me. Her breasts pressing into my chest. Maintaining self-control was difficult. Then Dru's head fell against my chest. I decided to accept this for what it was. A slow dance with a beautiful girl. This was not about sex. It was a moment.

Dru added without moving her head.

"You are a smooth dancer, Pete, I like this. Can we just continue for a while?"

A few more pieces by Stan before we stopped.

Dru stepped back and spoke.

"Wow Pete, this was great. You are quite the gentleman. I want to dance with you again just like we did. You did not even hit on me. I must go now."

I answered.

"You are welcome to come over any time Dru. Just come thru the gate."

Then Dru reached up and kissed my cheek. She smiled and left my patio. Now was not that something?

The rest of my week was peaceful. I worked, came home, showered, and spent the rest of my time nude. I do not have the greatest body, but I am not in bad shape either. I investigated the gym two or three times a week. Bulking up was not my goal. Simply better and leaner. Yes, I wanted to look good for Dru. Happy now?

I did not see nor speak with her the rest of the week. We all have lives, you know.

Friday arrived and the weekend. I was grateful as it would be a long holiday weekend as well. Four days away from work. Four days to lounge and do as I wish. I had no plans at all. A grocery store before arriving home. I planned decadent meals. Eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, toast and my espresso for breakfast.

Espresso was a late discovery for me. Drip coffee machines before this. The taste of espresso made the other taste like sad brown water. No more of that. My espresso choices lean towards Hispanic or Italian grinds. I like robust flavors. I will use a Moka pot. But the other coffee prep items are no longer here.

Other meal plans. Steak one afternoon, pork chops another, and burgers another time. It is the pleasant thing concerning my life now. I am free to do as I like.

My choice for Friday evening was burgers. Prepared on the outside grill. Before you ask, I wore an apron to protect the front of me whilst grilling. Per usual, cool jazz floated in the air of my patio. It was a variety of performers.

Dru spoke.

"Hey Pete. That smells amazing."

The gate swung open and the naked Dru flounced into my patio. Her eyes took in the still cooking burgers. Yes, I made several.

I spoke.

"Dru, could I interest you in having dinner with me?"

She gave a broad grin and replied.

"Yeah Pete. I would love to. Is there anything with which I can help?"

Lovely girl.

I answered.

"Yes please. Could I ask you to go inside, slice onion, tomato, and lettuce for burgers. Maybe heat the buns a little."

Dru went inside my home like she owned the place. A glance inside showed Dru rummaging about to find the need utensils. Shortly, onions and tomato slices, along with lettuce leaves covered a plate. She also had out the mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup.

"Hey Pete! Got any red wine?" Dru shouted.

"Pantry closest."

I answered.

Burgers were done. I placed them on a plate and went inside.

Dru opened a bottle of Merlot, my favorite, to breathe. The burgers were left to sit for a moment. We then set the table for our little feast. I admired her lovely breasts and ass as she moved about helping.

"So, Pete. How you like being naked?" she asked.

"I like it fine. It feels wonderful and so much better without the clothes on."

Dru answered.

"Yeah, me too."

I poured a goblet of deep red wine. One was handed to Dru.

I raised mine to her and spoke.

"Here is to be naked."

Clink went the glasses and we both drank. I seated Dru and myself. We feasted on grilled burgers with all the wonderful additions and condiments. Dru informed me she worked as a sale girl in a women's shop.

The quip was made that,

"Spent all day selling clothes to people she would never wear herself."

I spoke of my job as well. A factory position now. Nothing too hard, but not the office job I had earlier in my life. That job was killing me, along with my ex-wife. Dru asked about my ex. I spoke only briefly. Too many unpleasant memories. But I managed to rattle on about my life and loves. Dru took it all in with a nice smile and a little bit of ketchup on her lips.

"What about you Dru? Tell me about it." I inquired.

She leaned back and began.

"Well, first, about being naked. My mom said when I was little, I hated clothes. I cried and screamed when they dressed me. So, to have some quiet in the house, they just let me run naked. As I got older, I wore clothes when I had to. But spent my alone time naked. Mom and Dad never understood this but let me do it because I was careful about it. Been doing it all my life. Got my own place and a job. So, I am naked all the time at home. As you already know. No one special in my life. Most guys just want to fuck a blond with big tits. Which are 36D's. (Then she giggled which made her tits jiggle.) I like to read fantasy romances or historical romances for fun. I have only recently learned about cool jazz, thanks to you. I work, I come home and be naked. That is about all Pete."

We both finished our respective burgers at this point. I refilled both glasses as we sat at the dinner table and continued to chat. Music, we enjoyed. Books we had read. Places we would like to go someday. The first bottle of wine was finished and a second opened. I cannot speak for Dru, but I was very relaxed at this point.

Dru announces.

"I must tinkle. Where is the bathroom, Pete?"

I pointed. While Dru was gone, I cleared the table and piled the dishes in the sink. I had no intention of washing them this evening. I took the liberty of refilling Dru's glass and my own. Both were taken to the living room. Some moments after, Dru returned to take her glass a take a large sip.

I asked politely.

"What would like to do Dru?"

There was no hesitation.

"Can we watch a romantic movie?"

I must say, this was not my first choice. But I acquiesced as she was my guest. The tube popped on and a suitable movie ensued. As it happened, it was a fall, spring romance. Older guy, younger girl.

Dru adds.

"Pete, can I sit with you on the sofa? There is too much glare from here."

She did not wait for a response but dropped her young body next to me. I could feel the heat. She was that close.

The movie went on. There were the meetings, some flirting, and the inevitable plot complications where things were not working out and there was a lack of communication. Dru and I finished another bottle of wine too. Then all is well that ends well. Our lovers reunite and stroll into the sunset. Dru was a bit teary at the ending. (I thought it was all kind of dumb.)

Dru speaks.

"You know what was wrong with that movie?"

I shook my head No.

Dru continued.

"They didn't spend any time being naked."

I was curious, so I asked.

"Dru what does being naked have to do with it?"

She frowned a little and added.

"Well for starters, you do not have to undress. You can go straight to the event."

I began to ask what event. I did not have the opportunity. Dru crawled in my lap and kissed me. Pressing those boobs into my chest. It was a long one. When we finally broke, I offered a questioning glance.

Dru had an answer.

"If I did not like you Pete, I would not still be here. You treat me nicely and do not try anything. I like that. Now then, I would like to use your bathroom and then let us go to your bedroom. Can you have jazz music in there?"

I got another kiss before she was up and moving.

I turned down the bed and turned on the cool jazz. The lights were diminished. Dru appeared in my bedroom. I asked her what she liked.

Her response.

"Pete, I want you to do everything that you dreamed about. Then I have my choice too."

I eyed Dru. Her chest was heaving as she stood there. Yes, I had seen her naked often. Now it was a different feeling. A small, trimmed strip of hair between her thighs. I wanted to go there first. I took Dru by the hand and helped her to lay back on the bed. My ex had never, ever, for any reason whatsoever, at any time, let me see, play with, explore, let alone touch her pussy with anything other than inserting my cock.

12