My Name Is Alex

Story Info
A young straight man takes on a challenging night.
4.8k words
4.62
26.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Alex. I'm a professional BMX racer, I do mountain climbing in my spare time and can bench press 350 pounds. I can run a mile in less than five minutes. I'm not saying this to brag, I just want you to understand that I'm kind of a big deal. I've taken on just about everything the world has to offer and there isn't anything I can't handle. That's why I thought booking a gay sex dungeon would be a great idea.

Hold on, let me back up a bit. First, I'm not gay. I'm strictly all about the pussy, which I can get, any time I want and as much as I want. I've never seen a dick and thought, "You know what? I'd really like to give that a good sucking". Body hair is a total turn off. I can't do it, limp noodle. Disgusting. So why did I book a gay sex dungeon? Well, a few months ago, one of my surfing buddies had the nerve to call me a Homo. I laughed it off and called him fucking stupid. No big deal. But, the more I thought about it, the more an idea kind of came to me.

I'm not afraid of anything. I've seen and done it all. So why not take it to another level and go hardcore, and find a gay dungeon and see if THEY can handle ME? Makes sense, right? It's totally not my thing, but I bet even guys will be slobbering over this dick. So I went online and checked it out. I found a place called "Inner Desires". Pretty sure that's an ass fucking joke, good job guys. Anyway, it seemed like the right kind of place, so I booked an appointment, signed the consent forms and gave 'em my credit card.

So, here we are, on the front door of a seedy looking club joint, that looks like they could use a new sign and a fresh coat of paint. I hope "Inner Desires" looks better on the inside. But whatever, I hired a Korean chick to shave my pubes into a heart for them, so let's do this. Rock out with my cock out and all that.

Well, we are off to a rough start. The first room is a waiting room, and the guy at the desk looks like a bear -- which I think is what they call him? His huge beard is making my dick shrivel up even more than it already was. I can't believe I have to sit here and wait in line to let them ogle my cock. A couple other people are here wandering around. All dudes, of course. A few of them aren't even bad looking, but they could use a better tan.

A few minutes of browsing Facebook on my phone, then they finally call me back and lead me downstairs to "the dungeon". At least its below ground and they got that part right, I would have been pissed if I had to walk upstairs to a second floor dungeon. Looks like a dungeon too. Thick concrete walls, and lots of ... racks and harnesses? I don't know what to call them. A pair of guys in black T-shirts and bad hair tell me to strip down to bare ass, so I do. My cock is out, but they don't seem to be paying it much attention. Just wait, boys, and I will see if I can work it up for you.

They put me in the center of the room and get me all bondaged up. Cuffs go around my wrists and my arms are raised up over my head. They give me a little bit of slack so it isn't too bad, and the wrist cuffs are pretty comfortable. My ankles are chained to the ground, with my legs spread. That's pretty uncomfortable, my ass is open more than I like. But I'm ready to go. I hassle them a bit to get the show on the road. They let me know the master will be right in, and then head back upstairs.

I jump a bit in the cuffs, full of restless energy. I can't move much at all, pretty helpless like this. I've been in handcuffs before with the ladies, but it wasn't quite like this. They really call this guy "the master"? I can't wait to see what he is like. KI can't even imagine. Well, I'm sure he will love my cock all the same. Too bad, I bet he is gonna be a wreck when he finds out I'm straight.

Heavy footsteps coming down the stairs, sounds like leather boots. The guy from the desk marches into view, wearing the thick boots, what looks like leather underwear, and nothing else. This dude is fucking hairy.

I'm kinda of pissed, what a letdown. As he walks over to stand in front of me I speak up, "What, C'mon, tell me you aren't the guy. I was at least hoping for a guy in decent shape. There is no way I can get my cock hard like this."

I didn't even realize he was carrying anything, but the whippy little rod in his hand snaps out and catches me on the inner thigh, near the head of my cock. I give a little yelp, mostly surprise you know, and he reaches up to grab my chin and look directly in my eyes as he says, "Listen here, little pussy boy. You belong to me now and I don't want to hear any whining. It will only get you hurt. Your mine to use and to take as I please, to use that shriveled little cock of yours any way I want. I intend to use it very well."

He licks his lips as he finishes speaking, and I have to pull back from him. As much as I can anyway. "Sorry to disappoint you big fella, but I'm straight. No Homo, here. I'm just here to prove a point. That you all can't handle me, that nobody dominates me. Go ahead and slobber over my cock if you want, but I can't even get it up looking at you. I'm 100% straight."

The chubby, dark haired dungeon master laughed at me, stroking his fingers through the length of his beard. "Listen boy," he said giving my thigh another whip-crack, "I don't give a fuck what you think you are. Before you leave here today, you're going to be choking on MY dick. If you do have a tight little virgin pucker hole, trust me, you're going to be walking out of here well used. Now, no more talking. Let's get to work on that cock."

I couldn't help but sigh, but I didn't say anything else. I looked him right in the eyes and gave him my best look. Come on, do your thing, get it over with.

The snappy little rod whipped back and forth, catching me once on my left leg, then on my right. I doubted it would bruise but it still stung. My bare legs burned under the strikes. The tip of the rod came out and under the head of my cock, lifting it up a bit as he looked it over. He huffed, sounding disappointed, then struck me several more times across my thighs, leaving red lines across them.

Then there was pause, as he walked around me, inspecting me, deciding what to do next. The tip of the rod slid across my body, down and around to my buttocks. The tip slid across and in between my ass and I wondered if he was going to go ahead and get down to business. But, it slid away without penetrating, coming back to snap across my ass cheek. I'd never been abused like this, and as he dotted my cheeks with several more strokes I could feel them becoming more sensitive, a pleasant burning spreading across them. He set the whipping rod down on a table and came up behind me. I stood still as his arms wrapped around to my chest, his hands sliding up my muscular body. I felt the head of his cock graze against my ass and I jerked forward, away from him.

He laughed again, genuinely amused. "Relax boy, I'm not going to give it to you that fast. We've got a long way to go, you haven't even sucked a dick yet!"

I hadn't really thought about sucking dick. I assumed they would jump up on mine and I might at least get a sloppy blowjob out of it. Cross that bridge when we come to it, I guess.

He pressed up against me again, more firmly this time, and I stretched the chains out to their full length -- though it wasn't much. I could feel the bushy warmth of his body hair on my back, and I have to admit his chest felt more toned than I would have expected. His hands slowly, teasingly advanced up my body to my chest, and cupped around my nipples. It was massively uncomfortable, but his large fingers gently pinched each nipple, twisting and pulling ever so slightly.

As awkward as it was, I felt a little thrill of pleasure, and without realizing it I relaxed back against him ever so slightly, before pulling away again. I heard a soft, low growl of pleasure behind me. One of his big hands left my chest, to run down along my stomach to my crotch. He gripped my flaccid cock in his hand, wrapping his hands loosely around my shaft.

I closed my eyes and tensed uncomfortably. He had me trapped with nowhere to go. If I tried to pull back, I would be dropping my ass right against his cock. But if I pushed forward I would effectively be fucking his hand. Just let him do his thing, I told myself. There is nothing you can't handle, and he can't do much of anything with a limp cock.

But then I realized, with a nervous shock, that my cock wasn't all that limp anymore. With his fingers teasing my nipples and his other hand cradling my dick, I began to slowly harden. Feeling me swell up in his hand, he began to gently stroke me, pumping his hand up and down slowly. The unexpected waves of pleasure I felt caught me off guard and I went limp in my chains again, letting them take my weight as he expertly worked my cock to rigidity.

This wasn't what I expected, and I could feel myself start to sweat as I became more nervous. I spoke up, "Okay, that's enough. I think we are done here, I'm ready to go." I remembered there being something in the paperwork about a safe word, but I had assumed I would never use it and couldn't remember it at all.

He took his hands off my body, and came around to stand in front of me. He looked me in the eyes for a moment, then lowered himself to the ground, on his knees in front of me. He reached out for me and took me cock in one hand. "Not happening. I see that nice cock getting hard for me. We are just getting started, we've got a long way to go."

With that, he ducked his head down and slipped my entire half-hard cock into his mouth. The waves of pleasure were intense and I found myself hanging there in the chains as he slowly, excruciatingly trailed his head and down my length. I could feel the edge of his beard lightly rubbing against my balls each time he reached my full length, and I moaned against my will.

I couldn't really think, couldn't process what was going on. I've had my dick sucked a lot in my life, but all I knew was that I had never been sucked like this. Some women sucked my dick for money, or because they wanted me to eat their pussy, or to get me off, or just because they were sluts who liked to suck dick. But this burly bearded man who was on his knees in front of me, with my cock in his mouth, he LOVED sucking dick -- and he was damn good at it. In those first few minutes he did things to me that made me feel things I had never experience before.

His lips pressed firm up against my skin, around the base of my shaft, my full length inside him. One hand reached around to hold my ass, a single finger gently massaging my asshole. The other hand took my balls and rolled them, caressed them gently. I bucked hard, wild with pleasure, and found myself involuntarily fucking his mouth. This went on for a few minutes, and I swear I could've blown my load right then and there, but just as I was on the edge he pulled away, slipping my cock out of his mouth and smiling up at me.

I hung there limp, panting and gasping, my hard cock bobbing and dripping pre-cum. He reached up and loosened the chains that held my arms, allowing them to hang low enough for me to bend over, but not giving me complete freedom. He tugged down on the leather underwear he was wearing, dropping them to the floor and allowing his cock to bounce free. It was only average length, but it was impressively wide, and also dripping pre-cum. A thick bush surround the base of his shaft. He walked over to me, looked me directly in the eyes with a hungry, powerful look, and put his hand on the back of my head.

I couldn't resist, something inside me let go and let him do what he wanted, submitted to him. It felt so wrong, but he was in control. I'd never felt like this before. So... filthy. So submissive. All I wanted to do was get on my knees and suck his cock just the way he liked. He pushed my head down lower, and before I knew it, his thick cock was in my mouth. I had never tasted cock before. It was... salty, warm, hard, and surprisingly manly feeling, in a way that felt good. I had no idea what to do, so he began gently thrusting in and out of my mouth. I didn't resist him. I let him fuck my mouth.

I'd watched plenty of porn and been on the other end my share of times, so without thinking I instinctively tried to emulate what I'd seen done. I bobbed my head, sucking along his shaft with my lips. I wasn't sure what to do with my tongue, so I licked around the head of his cock. He moaned loudly, and it felt good. It felt so good to have a hard dick in my mouth. I wanted to do a better job sucking it for him. His hand on the back of my head gave me constant pressure and guidance and I sucked steadily on his cock for several minutes, slurping loudly up and down, pumping my lips in time with his hardness.

He thrust into my mouth over and over, picking up speed. I panicked, wondering if he was going to cum in my mouth, unsure what to do. Before I could worry about it, he pulled his dick out of my mouth, panting and shaking. I gasped for air, not realizing how hard I had been working to pleasure him. How hungrily and willingly I had sucked his cock.

He left me standing there, catching my breath, while he retrieved a bottle of clear lube. I tensed up, pretty sure I knew where this was going. Not sure if I wanted to resist. I wasn't given a choice. His hand pressed firmly on my lower back and bent me over at the waist. His hands spread my ass apart and I felt cold wetness slipping in between my cheeks. His hands worked it in and around me, coating me thoroughly. A thick finger pressed into my anus and my eyes went wide at the sensation of my sphincter being stretched open. When his finger pressed into my asshole, I felt a thrill of pleasure and nearly fell forward. I heard myself moaning uncontrollably as the digit slipped further and further inside me. I was completely fucking ashamed to be helpless on my knees with this guy working my asshole, on the edge of crying. And it made my cock the hardest it has ever been in my life.

Properly prepared, he stood behind me, hard cock at the ready. It was a unique sensation, a deep vulnerability and excitement that I had never felt before as this big man spread my ass apart and pressed his cock head against my virgin hole. I felt myself shaking, some part of me deep inside, desperately, deeply wanting that big cock inside me. I remembered how much I liked to spread a woman's ass apart and look at her sweet gaped asshole. Fuckable, was the term I used. For the first time in my life I wondered if I had a nice, fuckable hole. As his hands spread me apart, I wondered if he liked the view. I hoped he did.

He took my hips and eased my body back, his cock head pressing in against my hole. His thick head was much too big for my inexperienced hole and even with the lube it hurt as he slowly but firmly pushed against my tight, tense anus. I hung there, with tears running down my face as he worked my asshole open. I stretched to accommodate him and cried out from the pain as the head entered me. The feeling of stretching wider to take him inside was intense, and I knew if he took his dick out of me my hole would be gaping, just like the ones I used to find so hot. I'd fucked plenty of chicks in the ass, so it should be easy enough to take one. It wasn't anything I couldn't do. Bring it on. I bit down hard on my lip and reached back to better spread my ass for him. I needed this. It was a deep, primal and sensual need that I had never known was within me. But at that moment I would have done anything to have him fuck me.

Slowly, his length slid inside me, pushing up into my body. I hadn't thought his dick was anything impressive, but as inch after inch of thick shaft spread my asshole, I had an almost unbearable feeling of fullness, discomfort mixing with and then being overwhelmed by pleasure.

I was gasping for air as he violated me, but as the last bit of his cock pushed inside, his cock pressed in against something inside me and the sudden waves of orgasmic pleasure brought my cock back to full attention. I hung there for a long moment, impaled on his cock, practically sitting in his lap. His hands on my hips held be there, with the full length of him inside me. As strong as I was, he felt so much bigger and stronger. It didn't seem possible that I could have taken his huge cock. But there I was, I could feel how spread wide my hole was, and I could feel every throb of his bulging hardness inside me. My own cock was in torment, begging for release. Pre-cum was steadily dripping from the tip, down to the floor. I was so hard that I would have begged that big hairy man to suck me off. I would do anything, say anything, let him do anything to me, if only he would wrap those big lips around me and give me release. As he held me there, letting me adjust to him, I found my mind flooded with fantasies. His tongue working over my shaft and head. The explosion of my hot cum all over his tongue. I could vividly see it shooting into his mouth, dripping down over to his beard, down to his own cock. I would happily suck my own cum from his big dick. He wouldn't even have to ask, just hold it up here where I could suck him clean...

The motion of him sliding back and forth in my ass brought me back to reality. The first few thrusts were slow, his length sliding in and out of me, allowing me to get used to being fucked. It was definitely a new sensation -- and it felt absolutely fucking wonderful. I wrapped my hands around the chains that still partially supported my weight and arched my back so that he could fuck me properly. Each thrust was a wave of orgasmic pleasure -- particularly as slid back and forth over my prostate. I found myself bucking my hips, actually starting to ride him. I bounced in time with the pounding, thick drops of pre-cum dripping from my throbbing hard cock. I couldn't believe how much I was cumming from getting fucked like this. Was it possible to actually get off and cum from this? I wasn't sure, but it really fucking felt like it.

He pounded into me for several moments, picking up speed and getting into a rhythm. I was well lubricated and happily taking him inside me, so his well-oiled shaft was bliss as it worked my slick and hungry hole. With every thrust I let myself go more and more, moaning, begging him, please, harder and faster. Fuck my little hole harder. Leave me gaped and well used like I had all those whores. I want to know what that feels like. I want to lay here with cum dripping out of my ass and fresh cum on lips. Let me be your boy whore, discipline my ass and take it all out on me, hard and rough. After you are done with me, leave me laying here on the floor in my own cum, and go tell all your friends about how tight my ass was. About what a pussy I really am and how I rode your big dick like a good girl. Fuck me, use me. The wilder his thrusting became, the filthier my thoughts were, and the more I bent over and submitted to him. My cock was throbbing, begging for release. Every pump into me brought me closer to exploding.

He seemed to be getting close to the edge as well. He released my hips and brought his hands around the front of my body, gripping me and pounding into me hard. I could feel how hard he was, how his cock pulsed inside me. He let out a long, deep moan of pleasure, thrust fully inside me one last time, and then I could feel the twitching of his cock as he came inside me. I felt the hot wetness and knew that I was being filled up with cum. I tried to squeeze my asshole around him, as if all I wanted was to serve him and milk more cum out of him. My asshole was his personal sex toy, a hole to fuck and fill up. I moaned in ecstasy at the heat inside me. The raw satisfaction of being fucked, having someone use my body to cum. I could feel it running down my legs and it was so, so good.

12