My Name is Colin

Story Info
Bloke enjoys the wife of a couple in the Bahamas.
4.4k words
4.43
18.4k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Colin.

I am British in origin, but the family money has allowed me to live a life of leisure in the Bahamas. I own a few beachfront villas that I make good money renting out to visitors to our small island.

I also do pretty well with the women, and the wives of the couples, single women, etc. that rent my properties. I have developed a sixth sense when it comes to possible conquests on a week-to-week basis. Sadly, sometimes I have dry spells, but often there is a specific lady that succumbs to my charms. You know the type, perhaps somewhat repressed, either because of shyness, or societal pressures that come to the warm tropical Bahamas and allow herself or is guided, to let herself go and enjoy the pleasures that are all around.

It is even more exciting and erotic if the man in her life enjoys the game and has always wanted to show her off to others. Some enjoy knowing that I am looking, some get uptight if it goes beyond that, while others have always had that deep fantasy of watching their wife suck another man's cock, or the fantasy of watching his wife fuck another man.

This adventure was a couple of years back now, but it is the pinnacle of the erotic adventures that I have thus far experienced, at least so far.

So, an American couple, I'd say in their early 30s made arrangements to stay at one of my villas, just down the beach from my place. They arrived on a Saturday and I usually give them some time to get the lay of the land and find out where the markets and the restaurants are before dropping by to say hello.

It was late in the afternoon when I found time to stroll over to say hello.

As I approached, I heard over the wall by the sunning platform, sounds that could only be the sounds of a couple making love. I peeked above the wall and there they were, in the classic 69 position, him licking her cunt and she with his cock pumping deeply into her mouth.

She was quite a looker. Nice big tits, a trim body, and eagerly sucking at a fairly good size cock. I watched for a few minutes as he licked eagerly at her cunt and she took most of his cock into her mouth and partway down her throat.

My cock stiffened and I slid it out of my Speedo and began stroking it in unison with his fucking her throat. She was moaning loudly and I knew she would come soon.

I watched closely as his hands violently clutched his head and pushed it tightly against her pussy as her body began to quiver as an orgasm overtook her. He didn't slow his fucking of her mouth as she came, gasping for air around the thick shaft of his cock.

He moaned loudly as I could see her mouth overflowing with his milky cum. He slowed his thrusting but did not stop as jet after jet of his semen filled her mouth. Each jet forced more cum out of her mouth and down over her chin.

He lifted his head from her cunt and pushed his dick deep into her mouth and moaned as the last few jets filled her mouth and dribbled down over her chin.

He came a lot, I thought as I stroked my dick to my own orgasm, shooting my load onto the ground near the wall I was peering over.

This one might be a great conquest, I thought to myself as I headed home.

I thought I'd try again the next morning, so around 10 I headed over to the villa. As I was approaching from the beach side, I heard their golf cart pull out and head down the road toward the village center. "Damn," I thought to myself.

Not expecting anyone to be at home, I approached the beach gate to their property and peered over. To my great surprise and delight, there she was.

She wasn't nude, as she was yesterday afternoon, but pretty bloody close.

She was wearing a very small swimsuit, the kind the natives call "dental floss." The top consists of two small triangles of fabric and the bottom consist of one small triangle that barely covers the woman's pussy.

She was about 5' 7, had nice big tits, full, firm, and taught. She needed no support for those tits. It is a good thing because the top of her suit offered none. Her tits were spectacular. Spilling out of that top, they were a sight to see.

Her body was gorgeous, with longish brown/auburn hair that came a little past her shoulders, a slim tight waist, and swelling hips. Nice, not one of those big-assed Americans that often show up here. She, in my estimation, was quite fuckable. My cock agreed and started to firm up.

Her pussy was shaved smooth because the thin material of the thong bottom of the suit left no room for any pubes.

After my leering assessment of my new tenant, I wondered where her lover was with this waiting for him. Americans can be such fools.

With that, I saw that she was sitting on the tanning platform near the pool. I was on the other side of the wall, by the gate to the beach. At the risk of startling her by just barging in, I called out, "Hello."

She looked up and said "hello" in reply.

"Oh, terribly sorry, don't let me disturb you. I'm one of your neighbors and thought I'd drop by to say hello," I said over the gate, trying not to stare at her swaying tits as she approached. "I'm Colin," I said. "I dealt with your husband when he was making the arrangements for your visit."

I could see that she was taken by my accent. "Do come in," she said as she unlatched the gate and opened it.

"Thank you," I said as I entered. "I was going to drop by last evening, but as I was approaching, I saw you and some lucky fellow engaged in what seemed to be some sort of wrestling match."

She looked confused. "From what I saw dear you seemed to be losing since he was on top."

She blushed when she realized what I was talking about.

"I must admit that I lingered a bit longer than I should have, but it was such an exciting event that I couldn't take my eyes off you two," I said.

She stammered something about the fellow being her husband and apologized for being so public.

"Never you mind love, this is the Bahamas. The island of romance, and sex is part of romance," I said. "Just take a stroll down the beach and you'll see lots of 'romance,' if you get my meaning."

Surprisingly she laughed and said, "You'll have to show us where to go, it sounds naughty."

I promised I'd give her the full tour at some point. I'm sure that she spent a few moments glancing at me in my Speedo. I do have a rather large cock, quite long and thick.

"Can I get you something," she said.

"No, just seeing you there is quite enough at present." "I love the suit; most women can't handle our famous 'dental floss' swimwear." "You figure was just meant for it."

She blushed at my comments and thanked me.

Just then her husband returned from his outing. She introduced him to me and offered me a drink.

"I'd love one," I said. "Nothing like a glass of wine while chatting with a beautiful woman and her very lucky husband."

"Colin was passing by last evening while we were 'wrestling,'" she said.

"Wrestling? What are you talking about," her husband said.

"Well, I must explain," I said. "I'm afraid I was a bit of a peeping Tom yesterday." "I was on my way over to introduce myself and saw you two. It was so exciting and lovely that I just couldn't take my eyes off what was going on. I watch and got aroused and when you finished, I just couldn't walk up and say, 'Hello,' could I? Besides my "Willy" was a bit rampant at the time." "I do apologize, and hope my mentioning it didn't embarrass you folks."

They both sort of laughed it off and she said something like, "we'll be more discrete for the rest of the week."

"Oh, I do hope not. I quite like the way you look, even though that suit you have on doesn't cover much," I said to her.

"Yes, she does have a great body," her husband said. "She is one of my best models."

He and I then struck up a conversation about photography and art and we went back out by the pool to enjoy the wine and the day.

About an hour or so later, and at least one or two bottles of wine, I said, "Well, I'll leave you two to enjoy the day." "If you are going out to the beach later, I can show you some beautiful spots to sunbathe and snorkel."

They told me that they would enjoy that and made plans to have me stop by later.

With that, I left making plans to pick them up in a couple of hours, give or take, it is "Bahamas" time.

About two hours later I returned. The golf cart was packed with something to eat and a couple of bottles of wine, and a large beach blanket.

We set off down the beach to one of my "favorite spots." The beach was disserted and she asked me about the deserted nature of the beach. I explained that most of the tourists to Grand Bahama Island or New Providence where Nassau is. The smaller islands don't have the casinos and the nightlife that most folks are looking for.

Once we had established a location, I suggested a stroll along the beach. I did it because I wanted the opportunity to watch her tits sway and the rhythm of her taut ass. She had on a different color "dental flow" suit with a men's sleeveless t-shirt as a cover.

Luckily for me, she left the t-shirt back on the blanket. As we walked, I noticed a twinkle in her husband's eye. Suddenly, he reached out and pulled on the string that held her top in place. She turned quickly to see who had untied her top.

"There is no one around, enjoy the sun," her husband said. "I don't think you will offend Colin."

I quickly chimed in, "not in the least. Seems to me quite the shame that those lovely breasts of yours are ever covered." "If I had tits like yours, I'd never cover them. Too lovely not to share."

"Thank you, kind sir," she said, as she pulled the top off.

"Lovely, simply lovely," I said.

We walked a bit further and just around a slight bend was a beautiful spot near a large outcropping of rocks.

"Here we are," I said. "Lovely view of the beautiful waters and complete privacy."

"Wrestling encouraged," I said smiling at her.

"I'm glad we brought the wine and cheese basket," I said. "This is a perfect spot to toast the beauty all around us. The sea, the beach, and Sharon's lovely body. Something for all to enjoy."

We lay in the sun for a couple of hours just chatting and talking about our lives and careers. I heard about Sharon's life and career in teaching, and her husband's career as a curator, and I filled them in on the family wealth that allowed me a life as a rental property on this small Bahamian island.

It was a beautiful day, sun, sand, and sea beckoned.

Sharon put down her wine and walked toward the water. Both her husband and I focused on her ass and her swaying tits as she walked to the water. I looked over at him and we clinked out wine, "To Sharon," I said with a smile.

After a brief swim, Sharon emerged from the water. I nudged her husband so that he could see that our famous "dental floss" suits were unlined and transparent when wet. Since she was already topless, with now nice hard nipples from the chill of the water, her pubic region was now obviously shaved smooth, not a trace.

"Willy" stirred in my Speedo.

After more wine, she asked me if I'd like to join her in the water. I eagerly said yes!

Her husband was enjoying a cigar and another glass of wine.

We walked out into the water. I started swimming and she followed until we were on the other side of the large outcropping and climbed up onto the rocks. My wet Speedo showed every inch of my cock. She glanced my way several times and didn't seem to be offended by what she saw.

I sat on the ledge of the outcropping and she swam up to me. She was standing in waist-deep water, close to where I was sitting. She reached out and ran her hand down my chest to my Speedo.

"Doesn't leave much to the imagination," she said. "You might as well be nude." "You have a very beautiful cock,"

Needing no further encouragement, I pulled down my suit pulling my massive cock free.

"Wow," she said. "Can I touch it?"

"I'm sure he'd enjoy that," I said.

She reached out and wrapped her hand around my cock. She moved closer and pulled my cock between her tits. She rubbed it slowly over her tits and "Willy" did what was expected of him and hardened rapidly. She stroked me slowly, gliding her hand from my balls to the head of my now fully hard cock.

"Lay back," she said. I did as she commanded as she moved her mouth to the tip of my cock. "I've never seen a cock this big, you are huge," she said! She slowly began licking my cock, and then quickly engulfed my cock with her mouth. I could feel "Willy" throb as she swirled her tongue around the head.

As quickly as she pulled away and said, "We need to get back, my husband will wonder where we are and come looking. I don't want to have him find us 'wrestling,'" she teased.

"No please, no, don't stop," I said.

"Sorry I'd love to continue too, but not now," she said.

She quickly swam away and a few moments later I organized myself and splashed into the water to follow.

The day was lovely and about an hour later we packed up and started back to the house. Along the way, we made arrangements to have a tour of the island the next day with me as their guide.

I arrived around 10:30 for the tour. We chatted a bit before she asked, "What should I wear?"

I told her to wear something comfortable but to bring a bag so she can change at the beach.

We hopped into the golf cart and set off to town. We did some looking around and she did some shopping before we had a nice lunch. After lunch, I took them on a quick tour of the highlights of the island.

At about 2 we headed out to the beach at the other end of the island.

"It is where people, myself included, go to shed their inhibitions." "We'll have a good time," I said.

When we got there a few other couples and small groups were already there. They both suddenly realized that most on the beach were nude. I had deliberately taken them to our notorious nude beach.

I hoped that they'd be OK with my choice, but I did advise them that clothing was optional, but nudity was by no means required.

I could see that Sharon was probably more eager than her husband, but our few interactions led me to believe that he enjoyed the attention Sharon's body received.

When we found our spot near some palms, we lay out our blanket, and Sharon quickly started to undress.

"Not so fast," her husband said. "This is Colin's beach, so let's follow his lead."

Willingly, I stood up slipped off my shirt and shorts, and was completely nude in a few moments.

"Whoa," I heard her husband say, "I can't compete with that!"

"Not a competition, old man, just sometime in the sun with my new friends," I said.

"Ok, Sharon, your turn," I directed.

She tugged her tank top and pulled it off over her head, then reached around behind and un-hooked her bra.

"As beautiful as I recall," I said.

"Nice to know you have a good memory," she teased, "It was only yesterday when you saw them last." She then slid off her shorts and thong panties.

"God, I love women who shave," I said. "So sexy and smooth."

We both looked over at her husband. "Your turn honey," she said.

"Ok, but promise you'll pay some attention to me when I'm nude and not spend all your time with Colin," he said.

"I promise," she said, "I will divide my time proportionally based upon size."

"Looks like I'm getting nothing today, Colin," he said, "She has always been somewhat of a size queen." "You want to fuck her now or wait until later," her husband said?

"Well the obvious answer to that question is yes, I want to fuck her now, and later too," I joked.

By that time, she was already on the blanket and rubbing lotion on her skin. "Nice that you let me have a vote in all this," she said.

Her husband and I joined her on the blanket. We quite a bit of attention from the other groups on the beach.

I was on my back on one side of Sharon and her husband was sitting up on the other side. She lay back and stretched out next to me, my thick, long cock just inches away.

After about 10 minutes I moved my hand to her belly and slowly moved down to her pussy. My hand glided over her skin slowly and as I neared her cunt, she slightly opened her legs for me My fingers quickly found her pussy.

My fingers gently stroked her outer lips and I felt her body tense as one of my fingers entered her moistness. I stroked her for a few moments then pulled my hand away. She rolled onto her side facing me. She pushed her large tits against me and began caressing my cock. "Willy" stirred at her touch and she smiled, seemingly pleased that her touch was arousing me.

She ran a finger along my cock. "Willy" twitched as she reached the head. It was coming alive at her touch. She wrapped her hand around my cock and slowly began stroking it.

My cock responded to her attention and I went from flaccid to a thick, hard erection.

"God," she whispered, "it's getting even bigger." "Are you sure you want a hard-on here, with all the people watching," she asked.

I smiled as she continued to stroke my cock. I moved my hand to a position between her legs and started to probe her cunt again. She pushed her hips to my hand and opened her legs. She stroked my cock while I caressed her pussy with my fingers.

My fingers glided the entire length of her vagina.

I continued fingering her for a few minutes and then slowly moved my fingers to the top of her pussy and concentrated on her clit. She wrapped her hand around my cock.

"It's getting bigger, what are we going to do with it when you are hard," she asked.

"That depends on what you are planning on doing with it. You're the one that started this," I said.

After a few more minutes of mutual stroking, her cunt was excited and moist and my cock stood up straight and hard. While she was stroking me, she noticed that several folks on the beach were taking notice of us and some had even moved closer.

She released her grip on my cock and moved to a kneeling position next to me. She took my cock in her hand again and slowly lowered herself onto my body so that she was lying across my chest and abdomen. Her face was only a few inches from my hard cock.

She wrapped her hand around my shaft and slowly began to pump it so that everyone could see what she was doing.

She slowly lowered her mouth to my cock head and engulfed it quickly. She took as much as she could and brought her hand up to her mouth. I moaned loudly and I pushed her head down onto my cock.

She sucked eagerly at my cock as I began fucking her mouth.

"Oh, yea baby, suck it, suck it," I said.

She followed my instructions eagerly. Every so often she looked up at the other folks on the beach, every guy nearby was watching her every move. We noticed some had again moved closer, and a couple had moved closer and were standing to get a better view.

She sucked my cock for a few more minutes, then she rolled off of me.

"Fuck me, right now," she said. I didn't need any encouragement and quickly moved to my knees and to a position between her legs. I put one hand on her belly and was holding my cock in the other.

I slowly slid the head into her cunt. She was so excited and well-lubricated that it slid in easily, even though my cock is large. It seemed like one fluid movement as I entered her, slowly but completely.

My cock pushed her cunt open and filled her completely. I pushed myself all the way in, to my balls, and then just as slowly as I entered her, I withdrew savoring the heat and moistness of her pussy. I didn't wait long before shoving myself deep into her again.

"Oh fuck, your cunt is so tight," I said, loud enough for her husband and the guys standing nearby to hear. "Oh yea, that's it, squeeze my dick with that cunt," as we continued to fuck.

The guys standing were moving closer as I fucking her. I fucked her like no one else was around. I paid no attention to her husband lying next to her on the blanket or the group of people watching.

12