My Name is Raquel Ch. 09

Story Info
Raquel and Chrissy.
4.5k words
4.69
5.4k
4

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Raquel and I'm a crossdresser.

My love for all things girly grew out of an initial panty fetish. Sadly I didn't know I was Raquel until I was in my late thirties. I was never ashamed of my urges to wear panties and the underlying feelings, that I didn't even realize I had, I was always just afraid of rejection.

As it turned out, my stepdaughter, my wife and our friend Crystal accepted and loved Raquel, but even they were sorry they hadn't found her sooner, even though each of them had seen the signs for years. But we were all having a great time making up for the past. I still had to maintain my male persona most of the time because of my career, but felt free to express myself and become Raquel in private and in public whenever possible.

Us four girls had practically the same body types and sizes and we shared tastes as well as lingerie, clothes and makeup.

After my recent weekend where I had picked up or maybe I had let myself be picked up by a stud athlete, Allison and I were lying in bed one Saturday morning after Raquel and she had had wake up sex.

"Oh I forgot to tell you about my shopping trip that day I met Russell." The girls had seen the dress in the photo I had texted them and the selfie that Chrissy had taken.

"Yeah, I meant to ask you about that."

I told her about the whole ordeal and the effect that I thought Raquel had had on that poor love struck sales girl and how I had left her wanting more.

"Raquel, that's mean. Letting her get so worked up and leaving her hanging like that."

I said that I hadn't intended for her fall for me that easily.

"Well, darling, you know the effect Raquel has on people. You see it in Jessica, Crystal and me all the time."

"Yeah, I feel bad for her."

"I have a plan." She told me what she was thinking and we decided to go see Chrissy later that day. I called the store later that morning to see if she working today. Luckily she wasn't the one who answered the phone. The sales clerk said that Chrissy was coming later and was closing tonight. I asked her not to tell Chrissy that I had called, that I wanted to surprise her. She agreed not to mention it.

We decided to visit Katie's, a salon spa we frequented that had an exclusive clientele of wealthy women and girls like me. We often went there for facials. I had been receiving electrolysis treatments there, as well, for a more permanent hair removal treatment and it was working really well.

I douched, showered and shaved what little hair I had remaining and started getting ready for tonight's festivities. I applied a set of C-cup sized breast forms that looked incredibly lifelike and picked out my lingerie.

I went with a pastel blue demibra and bikini briefs with lace around the edges. I tucked my boyclitty between my thighs and decided to forego using an adhesive to hold it in place. I put on a pair of nude stay-up thigh-high stockings. I didn't bother with makeup, since we were going to have facials today. Allison had always said, "Besides, you are so pretty, you hardly need any makeup at all." I did put on some lipstick, though. Smooth, velvety, painted lips made me feel so feminine. I selected a NYX shade called "Dirty Talk", that I would describe as a dark pink with hints of purple.

Allison helped me pick out my outfit, a short navy skirt that barely covered my ass and a light blue blouse with sheer long sleeves. She chose a pair of dark blue suede strappy sandals with 5-inch heels and a blue satin ribbon and silver buckle across the toes. I wore the same wig I had worn the first time I met Chrissy. I lifted my skirt and spritzed my privates and then my neck with Miss Dior Rose N'Roses, a sparkling floral fragrance with an abundance of Grasse Roses brightened by Bergamot zest, intensified by white musk.

When we got to the salon, Katie welcomed us with hugs and kisses. "Raquel and Allison, it's so wonderful to see you. What can we do for you today?"

"We'd like a steam and then facials, please."

"Would you like some wine first?" she asked.

"That would be fabulous."

Katie poured us glasses of Chardonnay and led us to a private room with comfortable lounge chairs. Soft music played in the background. "I'll come check on you in a little while." When she had left, Allison and I went over the plan, again.

After the wine had had it's effects and the edges had been knocked off, Katie returned. "All ready?"

"Yes."

She led us to the steam room and handed us some towels and gave each of us a satin robe. "Let me know if you need anything else."

We stripped in the ante room and placed our clothing in the mahogany cubicles. I removed my wig, and placed it with my clothing. Everyone here knew me from our previous visits, so there was no point in hiding anything.

We entered the steam room. After about 15 minutes, the steam began to intensify the effects of the wine and we were very relaxed. After another 15 minutes, our pores were open and we were ready for showers. Upon exiting, we wrapped ourselves in the plush towels and headed to the showers.

We were greeted by two women who were already in the showers. They were not shocked when I entered. They had probably seen many lady boys like me at Katie's. Besides, there was not much to look at, my clitty was shrinking from the heat of the steam room followed by the coolness of the shower area.

They on they other hand were something to behold. I placed them in their mid-to-late fifties, but they could have easily passed for forty. Their bodies were well-toned and they obviously took care of themselves.

"Good day, Ladies," I said and nodded at them. They stopped their conversation and looked at Allison and me and nodded back, "Good day to you too, "Ladies". They then went back to their conversation.

Allison and I soaped each other up with the luxuriant moisturizing body wash provided. And without being too obvious, washed each other's intimates, but didn't go too much further. When we were done in the shower, we took turns rubbing body oil all over each other. My manclitty was beginning to get some life back. I was glad I had remembered to bring the adhesive, so I could tuck and secure it back between my thighs, but I would have difficulty doing so with it's stiffening condition.

We were out of site of the showers, so, seeing my predicament, Allison used the oil to give me a quickie hand job. She knelt in front of me as I neared orgasm and caught my spunk in her mouth, standing to kiss me and share my load. With that out of the way, we slipped on the robes and went back to the cubicles to retrieve our panties. It was customary to walk around the salon between the various service areas in one's underwear, with just the robes on. I retucked and glued my clitty into place and slipped on my bikinis. We then headed to the facial suite.

We were seated next to each other and the first thing the clinician did was bring us another glass of wine. A second clinician came in and they went to work. First thing was cucumber slices over our eyes (yes, they really work). Next was the mud. The mud they used was a thick tingling formula that sucked every atom of gunk out of one's pores, as well as took care of oily t-zones. After an hour or so, we were left feeling squeaky clean and fresh. Our next stop was the makeup suite.

Again, we were handed fresh glasses of Chardonnay. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought they were just trying to get us drunk for bigger tips. But they were way too classy for that.

Lexi asked me what I wanted today. I described my outfit and we discussed a plan. After she moisturized my skin, I insisted on thick, long, fake lashes to start. Then I selected champagne metallic, smokey eyes with wing tips, plum colored blush, and a pale pink, almost nude lip liner and lipstick.

Allison listened to my choices and then asked my opinion of her makeup. Callie, her clinician, listened and was amazed at my knowledge of colors, tones and palettes.

When Lexi was done, I asked her to do one more thing for me. She said, "Sure, Raquel, anything." I wondered if she really meant "anything", but didn't have the time to find out. Instead, I opened my robe and asked to blend my tits in with the surrounding skin. She giggled, "Of course."

I had brought my wig, so I asked her to help me with it and glue it in place. She brushed it out and gave it a shot of hairspray.

We were done and it was nearing time to head to the mall and our "date" with Chrissy. An attendant retrieved our clothes and we dressed, thanked the staff, paid and headed out. We ran into Katie and complimented her on the service. She replied, "Anything for you two. And if I may say so, you both look ravishing."

"Thank you."

We arrived at the mall about 30 minutes before it closed and went straight to Lulu's. Allison walked in and I waited 30 seconds before entering, so no one in the store would know we were together. There were only two girls working, Chrissy and another girl I didn't recognize. We browsed the racks in separate areas.

Chrissy was finishing up with another customer and the second girl was closer to Allison, so she went over to see if she could help. I couldn't hear their conversation over the music being played, but I saw Allison talking to her and they began looking at various blouses.

When Chrissy was done with her sale, she looked around and noticed me. I pretended to be looking at some jeans. She practically screamed, "RAQUEL!" and ran over to me. She hugged me like we were old friends and said, "I'm so happy to see you!"

I hugged her back and gave her a peck on the cheek. "I'm happy to see you, too, Chrissy. See, I told you I would be back."

"Yeah, but it's been so long."

"Chrissy, its only been a few weeks," I smiled.

"Yes, well maybe. But it felt like a long time."

This girl had it bad for Raquel. I would make up for it, though, tonight.

"What can I show you, tonight?" she asked.

"Well, I've got this party coming up and I want something snazzy."

"Do you like sequins?"

"What kind of a girl would I be, if I didn't?"

She giggled again.

"Well, come on." She hurried off. I followed.

She showed me one covered with beautiful shining rose gold sequins. The rounded neckline had a scooping back and three-quarter sleeves, with a darted, fitted bodice and bodycon skirt.

"No, too casual for where I'm going. But it might still be a keeper. I may take it for somewhere I might go, but that I haven't planned, yet."

"You're too funny, Raquel," she giggled. "Here, this one should fit you. Okay, let's find something more formal. I have just the thing in mind." She led me to a dress that was covered in stunning sequins in a pale, champagne hue that danced across a rounded neckline and darted, sleeveless bodice. It had a sexy cowl back draping above a figure-flaunting maxi skirt with mermaid hem. It was gorgeous.

"That's the one!" I squealed. It was so pretty that I almost forgot that there was no real party. That was just our cover story.

She found my size and said, "Okay, let's go try these on."

She stopped to tell her coworker that she would be in the back with me. Her coworker frowned. "I've got to meet my boyfriend in twenty minutes."

Chrissy acknowledged Allison and said, "Miss, I'll be happy to wait on you if you're not in a hurry."

"No hurry," Allison replied. "Take your time."

Chrissy turned back to her coworker. "Just lock the door with your key. I'll make sure you get credit for anything Miss ... I'm sorry I didn't catch your name."

"Hi, I'm Allison," she smiled.

"Anything Miss Allison purchases. Okay?"

Her coworker thanked her, clocked out and left, locking us in.

Chrissy said, "Allison, if you would like, continue to browse, and I'll check you out in just a minute. I'll give you a discount to make up for any inconvenience."

"Oh, no hurry. That will be fine. I'll just continue to look around."

Chrissy practically drug me to the back where the dressing rooms were. "You know, I really shouldn't be doing this."

"It's probably okay. She seems nice," talking about Allison, I replied.

"Yeah, you're probably right."

When we got to the dressing rooms, she recalled the previous boundaries I had set and said, "I'll be waiting right out here. Call me when you need my help."

"Don't be silly, come on in." And I pulled her into the dressing room with me. She seemed a tad bit perplexed.

I removed my blouse and skirt and stood there in my bra and panties and my strappy sandals. She couldn't seem to take her eyes off of me. I put my hands on the sides of her head and pulled her in for a kiss. After all of the teasing the last time, this caught her off guard. But she quickly recovered and opened her mouth to accept my probing tongue. Her hands dropped down and grabbed my ass. Mine did likewise. She was moaning and rubbing her body against mine furiously.

I gently pushed her backwards until the backs of her legs hit the seat in the room and she sat down. I dropped to my knees and lifted the hem of her skirt. She was wearing a thong and the front was already damp.

I moved my head towards her crotch. She breathlessly said, "We shouldn't be doing this. That other customer might catch us."

I didn't wait. I was sucking her pussy through her panties and pushing the silky fabric between the lips of her vulva with my tongue. She moaned louder and pulled my head tighter to her love box.

I had just pulled the front of her panties down and tweaked her clit with my tongue, eliciting a squeal, when Allison opened the dressing room door and said, "What are you doing with my husband?"

Chrissy shot up, almost knocking me on my butt.

"What? Who? Your husband? But, but, but ... I thought she was ... I didn't do anything ... she, I mean he ... I mean ... I was just helping ... she, I mean he kissed ... no, wait, we didn't kiss ... ". Allison put her finger to Chrissy's lips and shushed her.

"It's okay," was all she said.

Chrissy looked at me and looked at Allison and looked back at me. Allison stepped into the dressing room and stroked Chrissy's hair. Chrissy began to understand. She turned back to me. "So you have a dick?" she asked bluntly.

"I prefer to call it my clitty."

"Ohhh, that's so cute! Can I see it?"

In all the excitement, it had become loose from it's backwards perch. I pulled down my panties and it sprang up. If anything, it seemed like it had been getting smaller ever since I began transforming into Raquel, and only seemed to be about 4 1/2 inches. But it still leaked precum like a busted water pipe.

"Can I touch it? I don't know if you can tell, but I'm mostly into girls. But I'd like to touch you."

"Sure. Go ahead."

She reached out and touched it, even grabbed it for a second, then snatched her hand away like it was kryptonite.

"Don't worry," Allison said. "She doesn't really want you to touch it, anyway."

"What does he, I mean she, want?"

I spoke up. "I want you to fuck me, Chrissy."

Again, she was confused. "How?"

Allison pulled a 14-inch double dildo out of her purse. "With this. Since you're into girls, I assume you know what this is for?"

Chrissy blushed. "Well, I've seen pictures, but I've never seen one in real life. But where? I mean, she's a he ... ohhh, you mean in the?"

"In my manpussy," I finished her sentence for her. "Chrissy, think of me like any other girl you've been with. You've been with other girls, haven't you?"

"Well, yes."

"And you liked what I was doing before Allison walked in?"

"Well, yes."

"And I look like a girl, don't I?"

"Well, yes. But I've never used one of those. I've only, you know, done what Raquel was doing to me."

"You mean you've only eaten pussy and been eaten?" Allison asked.

Again, her answer was, "Well, yes."

"Here, let me show you what to do," Allison said. "Let's go use one of the padded benches in the store."

The mall was dark, all the day's customers having gone home. Chrissy dimmed the lights in the store.

I bent over and lied down on my stomach on one of the velvet upholstered benches. Allison pulled the back of my panties down, exposing just my ass.

"She has a very tight pussy, so we have to get her ready. Do you want to help?"

Chrissy was at a loss for words and simply nodded.

"Okay, come over here." Allison pulled a tube of lubricant from her purse and squirted a little on her finger and some on Chrissy's finger. I reached back and spread my cheeks. Allison showed her how to rub around my rosebud and pushed the tip of her finger in, then pulled it out. She reinserted it and pushed it in further, then back out. She kept this up until her knuckles were against my sphincter, then pulled it out. Then she said, "Now you try."

Chrissy gingerly touched my ring. Then she pushed her finger in with one thrust. I moaned and instinctively clinched down on it. She squealed and snatched it back out, giggling, "She IS tight."

"Do that again, Chrissy. Only this time leave it in," I pleaded.

She stuck her finger back in. I flexed my muscles and created a suction, pulling her finger deeper. She pulled her finger back out with an audible pop. She was getting into it and pushed her finger in and out several more times. When she had it shoved back in, Allison held her hand in place and slowly inserted her own finger alongside Chrissy's.

She then began to twirl it around. Chrissy joined in. I was enjoying this immensely and could see them both in a mirror in front of me. Chrissy's expressions were priceless.

"I think she's ready now," Allison said. Allison slowly inserted one end of the dildo into her already moist pussy. "Ahhhh," she moaned. Chrissy watched intently. I rolled over on to my back. Allison lifted my legs and placed the tip of the phallus against my waiting manpussy. She applied gentle pressure until the lifelike penis popped in. I moaned, "Ooooh, yeah."

Allison held her end tightly with her vagina muscles and began a slow rhythmic in and out fucking. Each time, sinking more and more of the shaft on my end. I continued moaning.

I motioned for Chrissy to come up by my head. I took her hand and pulled her until she had to step over the bench, facing Allison, so that her pussy was right in front of me. Her skirt formed a tent over my face. Her panties were still in the way, so I had to access her folds by pulling the leg opening to one side. I thrust my tongue up her vaginal canal, making her gasp.

She started moving all around and rocking back and forth, rubbing her cooze all over my face. I grasped her hips to steady her. "Let me do all the work, Baby," I said when she let me come up for air. She stilled herself, somewhat. I licked up her increasingly abundant juices and swallowed them.

Alison didn't help matters much with the squirming, as she had hold of Chrissy's D-sized breasts and pinched her nipples. She leaned in and sucked on one of Chrissy's grape-sized hardened nipples. Chrissy studiously watched the dildo slide in and out of my manpussy, when she was able to keep her eyes open.

Allison would occasionally lessen her grip on her end and slide up and down, while I clamped down holding my end with my pussy. She held the remote control to the vibrators in each end of the dildo and as she neared climax, switched on the vibrations on her end, sending her over the edge. "Ohhhh, Raquel, I'm cummmming!" I held back, barely.

Chrissy, watching Allison fuck me and ride me to an orgasm, did not (or could not) hold back. She squeezed my head between her knees, like a vice. "Ah, ahhh, ahhhhhhh!" Her body convulsed as her cunt contracted and she orgasmed. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and drank in all of her goodness.

While we recovered, Allison stuck her fingers in her pussy and held them up to Chrissy's lips. Chrissy eagerly licked them clean. Allison, then leaned over to kiss me and lick up any of Chrissy's remaining honey around my lips. I pulled the dildo from my pussy and immediately missed the fullness, but I wanted handed Chrissy to have the experience of pushing it in from the start. While we were kissing and sharing Allison's and Chrissy's female fluids, I felt my gaping hole begin to contract a little.

12