My Nature Lady

Story Info
Erotic escapade in the canyon.
886 words
14.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anwmalos
anwmalos
9 Followers

This is a fictional story.

*

| rubbed my cock against her small, sagging tits in the sensuous glow of the campfire. The burning juniper twigs smelled sweet. We could hear the soft rushing of the river as it washed over the smooth red sandstone rocks. We had bathed nude together in the river in the late afternoon, my nature lady and I. Then we had sat baking on the rocks, eating avocado sandwiches. Now it was night.

Dinner was good. It was fat weenies roasted on sticks and baked beans. We had ravenous appetites. Our tummies were full; we were content. It was time to begin fucking the night away.

Our weekend camping trips were the best. They were the times we looked forward to most. They were full of sun, clear skies, fresh air, pure water, and the invigorating scent of

juniper bushes, cottonwood trees, prickly pear cactus, and wet sand stone. if we were lucky, we saw a deer or a coyote. When we got to the canyon we set up camp and walked

around nude except for tennis shoes to protect our feet from the thorny ground. When the sex urge struck us, we fulfilled it, doing it on an outstretched sleeping bag beneath a tree. or on a flat, sun baked boulder in the middle of the river; there was not another human soul around us. On these weekends in our secret canyon, we were like Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.

The man in the moon smiled down on the scene he was watching.

She was kneeling on the sleeping bag, and l was leisurely rubbing my hot stick against her motherly tits. My stick is forty one years old, her tits thirty eight. Her tan nipples are hard

and have a well used, chewed on look. Their hardness provides a nice contrast to her softening tit flesh.

According to textbooks, my nature lady is at her sexual peak, since she is in her late thirties. l was supposed to have reached the acme of my sexuality when l was eighteen. But, if you asked my cock, it would tell you that it is going just as strong now, at forty-one, as when it was eighteen.

l was covering my nature lady's titties with my pure clear precum.

"Ooohh -- you are so dirty! Ooohh | love you so much," she was telling me. In between rubs, l licked up my clear fluid from her tits, and we shared it in a kiss.

"Bend over in my face."

I did as l was told. She began to lick my ball pouch from behind. She washed it with her tongue for a good ten minutes. Often she would concentrate on a single area of my body

for a maddeningly long time. Thus she would get my tires burning at an even higher temperature. Right now I was about as hot as the crackling campfire in whose glow we were devouring each other's body.

"Sit on my face," I told her.

I would prolong my pleasure. I would only let her suck me after I had eaten out her nest. I lay down, my back and buttocks against the satiny material of the sleeping bag. She unshyly sat down on my face, her cunt mashing into my mouth, dripping its mature juices. I liked the weight of her ass almost crushing me. l slurped out that feminine paradise without any restraint whatsoever. It was sloppy and delicious My lips attached to her crotch lips, and my tongue worked inside her hole in a prolonged French kiss. Her cunt got very sodden, and I could actually drink her juices down my throat. As I drank at the cistern,

she worked her clitoris with her efficient middle finger and brought herself off. She screamed her joy, and it sounded loud and primeval as it shattered the silence of our secret canyon sex sanctuary. As she came she pushed down on my face, smothering me and crushing me for a few intense seconds. It was a special pleasure to accept the full brunt of her orgasm in my face, to feel the power and the weight of her convulsing hips and ass.

My cock was hard beyond belief. It must have been harder than sandstone. It must have been as hard as diamonds. My nature lady put her sunbleached golden blonde head

between my thighs and thrust me down her throat in a single ravenous gulp. She used hard suction, employing her experienced throat muscles to the best advantage. She knew just what I needed. Within two minutes I filled her throat with her favorite drink. It went down into her stomach with the weenies and beans, and its protein would energize her for more sex.

That was just the beginning. We tucked the night away under the moon and the stars. Two children came out of her cunt, but it is still tight, especially since my cock is seven thick inches. She loves to ride it, and i love having her on top. I fucked her five times that night.

When we were done the darkness was beginning to drain from the sky. We fell asleep in an embrace. We had the whole next day to loll and sleep in the sun.

anwmalos
anwmalos
9 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1st.. There is no such thing as a 7 thick inch cock. That would be the size of a thigh leg where it connects to the hip. His cock might be 7 inches in circumference (around) but not thick. Thick is diameter (across).

The story itself was very good. As I read, I had to assume they were married and had two kids. There was a lot of real love going on between them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"| rubbed my cock against her small, sagging tits..." Stopped reading right there. Thanks for saying so early on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"tucked the night away"??

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mom in Law Sara invites me to have her mom.in Loving Wives
The Lady Nextdoor A mistake gets me closer to the lady next door.in Mature
Down by the River Young man, older woman, brief summer encounter.in Mature
It All Started On Christmas Morning A volunteer Santa falls for a beautiful divorcee.in Romance
When Lightning Strikes After divorce, a man finds love suddenly across the street.in Romance
More Stories