My Neighbor

Story Info
Doing things with my neighbor.
2k words
4.02
33.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes I get turn on at the most inappropriate times.

Like right now. I'm just sitting on my couch with my window open. My legs wide open. No underwear on. Rubbing myself. Punching my nipples. Hoping that my neighbor sees me.

Sometimes he does.

On those occasions, he plays back. Rubbing his hardening cock.

Sometimes I pretend I don't see him. Most of the time, I wait for him. Putting a hand down the inside of my shorts. His little smirk gets my juices running. He takes off his shirt, expecting me to do the same, and I do.

My nipples are hard. Mmmmm... pinching them, imagining his hands on me, instead of mine.

Licking my juices off my fingers. Yeah, he likes that.

I stand and turn around, knowing he's looking at me. Slowly, oh so slowly, pulling down my shorts. Bent at the waist, I spread my legs. Letting my long hair create a curtain from my face.

I smile because he stops stroking, knowing what I want. I move my hair and give him a smile and I quirk my eyebrow, telling him to get on with it. He chuckles and takes his shorts off.

Standing there in all his hard, bronzed glory. Making my mouth water. His cock standing at attention. Oh god, my mouth and pussy water.

He nods his head at me to continue. I play with my clit, making my pussy nice and wet. He begins stroking slowly.

Once I feel my juices start flowing I instert a finger. He licks his lips. God, I'd love to feel those lips all over me.

He stroking faster, prompting me to insert another finger and pump myself faster. Mmmmm

Seeing the precum on his head makes me go fast. Luckily, I'm leaning against the couch. My legs start quivering. Breathing faster. Moaning...mmmmm... Fuck, I see him punching his nipple so I reach for mine.

Please, I mouth to him. He gives me a smirk and shakes his head no.

My knees are week, I don't know how I haven't fallen to the ground yet.

I inster a third finger and I see that gleam in his eyes, the one that tells me he's close.

I close my eyes, trying to make this feeling last longer. My nipples are sensitive. Pinching and pulling while I pump myself.

Fuck, I'm so close. Yes...yes... I open my eyes and his hard stare is so hot. He is stroking himself so quickly that I think I hear his grunts.

He bites his bottom lip. Yes, please... I know he's close.

He pumps himself a couple of times more and he he nods as he mouths cum.

I look in his eyes, fingers in my juicy cunt. I cum for him. Ohhhhh... fuck... yes... I see his long streams of cum, spewing on the floor.

I fall into my couch, still feeling my legs and pussy quaking. Fuck, that was good.

I lick my fingers and wave at him. He gives me a bright smile. It seems that I only cum this hard when he watches me.

I see him walk off. Coming back a few minutes later with a towel. Cleaning up his mess.

Oh, I can see him all day. Stalkerish, sure, but he likes it. He told me so.

He's putting on his boxers and shorts as he turns, saying something to someone off to the left.

Knowing our time is up, I quickly put my shirt and shorts on. He blows me a kiss and mouths thanks. In walks in his girlfriend. Bummer. Oh well, it's not like he's cheating on her.

To my knowledge, he's always been faithful to her. He's told me before that he knows what it feels like to be on the receiving end and won't do that to whoever he's with.

I wave and close my blinds. Back to the real world, I guess.

A couple of weeks later, I see him getting the mail as I'm coming home from work. I wave and he says hi.

We exchange pleasantries, like always. Somehow, something seems off. We say goodbye to each other and we both go into our respective houses.

With a quick change of clothes, I get dinner started, nothing fancy, just something quick. About twenty minutes later, I hear my doorbell. Surprised because I rarely get visitors, I make my way to the door. It's him! I smile and say hi again.

"What's up?" I say. He asks if he can come in.

"Sure." I lead him into the kitchen, where I continue to cook. He's nervous, but why? He keeps running his hand through his hair, on lucky finger. "What's going on?" I ask.

"Yeah," he begins, clearing his throat. "It hasn't been working out for a while."

I continue stirring my food, "Want to talk about it?" Why did I ask that? Of course he doesn't want to tell me. Once upon a time, we used to be close. Best friends even. That is until my incredibly jealous ex thought that women and men couldn't be friends without wanting more.

I used to run to John, crying everyone he would cheat on me. Silly me for taking him back all those times. John never made a move, respecting my relationship with Chris.

Luckily for me, once John found a girlfriend, I had enough with Chris. I've always had perfect timing. Of course this always a little over a year ago.

"Not really." he said. "Need some help?" He asks.

"Sure" I said, passing the spoon to him. "Just keep stirring." I say as I check on the pasta. Spaghetti always came easy for me.

We are quite for a while when he sighs saying "Yeah, I kind of caught her with her boss."

"I'm sorry" I tell him. I know how he doesn't take cheating lightly.

He goes on, "Yeah, I always suspected there was something there. At the Christmas party last month, they got lost for a while. When I spotted her next, he hair was messed up, and you can clearly tell he was making out with someone. Lipstick and all."

"Did you ask her about it? Didn't she have he lipstick smeared too?"

"No" he says sternly "She said she was just finishing last minute decorations with him."

"I'm sorry" I say again, taking plates out for us. "I hope that had nothing to do with what we do from time to time." I tell him with my cheeks flaming up.

"Oh, you're blushing now?" he laughs. "That's the thing. I never did anything like that with you until I had my suspicions of her. She always hated you, you know."

"What?! Why?!" I speak out. I mean, other than what he and I did, I never disrespected her.

"I once told her that you were my best friend. She didn't like that I could tell you shit I could tell her." He stays quite for a few seconds, debating what to say next. "I kind of said your name once..." he says quietly, dropping the sentence there.

"What?!" I gasp loudly. "Why the hell would you do that?! Wasn't she the love of your life, because that what you told me. I don't understand why you would do that... Now I know why she didn't like me."

"Yeah, sorry about that." He says as he serves us. "I only told you that because I wanted to believe it and I wanted to stop thinking about you."

I look at him dumbfounded. When did he ever like me as anything besides a friend? Shaking that thought out of my head, I pour us each a glass of wine.

"Sorry I never told you. I was too shy to say anything when you were single, then Chris came along." He says his name with a growl. "I never wanted to come between you two.. You seemed happy for a while with him. Then I started seeing Stacy..." he trails off.

"Look" I tell him angrily "First of all, stop apologizing for everything. I'm an adult. You're an adult. We both know, or at least knew, what we're doing. It was all bad timing. It's not like-"he shuts me up with a kiss.

Oh wow! Now that's what I've been missing all along. Eyes close, knees weak, I cling to the front of his shirt. Our breaths mingle. I like my lips, savoring him, long after he pulls away. "I will not apologize for that. I just wanted to taste at least once."

I open my eyes confused. "Huh?" Is all I can say.

"Look, I don't know if you like me as anything else than a friend, so I need to taste your lips, just as once, before you slap me or laugh in my face. Sighing, he begins, "I've always like you. When you first move in, I was like 'Wow! She's beautiful.' I had to come and introduce myself. I tried doing everything to get you to notice my interest in you. I cooked for you. Brought you your mail when it was raining. Invited you over to play my latest video games, and that's hot. A girl gamer. There were many nights that I would have to finish myself of in the showers just thinking of you. There were days when I just wanted to sit next to you when you read your books. I just never knew how to come right out and say it. Then 'He' came along. I felt that all my efforts were unnoticed. When we were out, I would find any excuses to touch you. A hug here, hand around your shoulder there. My friends would poke fun at me that you weren't interested."

"But I was." I say quietly.

"Peter even tried to make a move on you. We all saw how you turned him down but you were still friendly towards him. I figured that friends was all we had. Then one day, I was horny as fuck, watching you dance around your living room, when you were cleaning. I couldn't help myself, so I started to jack off. I didn't know you had seen me, until I saw you just standing there, watching me.""

"I was surprised." I said bashfully.

"But you didn't move or scream or called the cops on me, so I kept going. Imaginging that potty mouth of yours, wrapped around my cock. God, just thinking about it right now, is getting me hard. You dropped the rag you had and started grabbing your tits. Fuck, I loved seeing your tits. All big and hard nipples..."

"Like they are now..."

Not hearing me, he continues, "After that first day, I knew I couldn't stop. Things with Stacy weren't great then either. She would work all night and never be available all weekend. The best part of my day was watching you come home from work. There were days that I had no business being out there but I just wanted to hear your voice. So that's why I'm here tonight. I didn't want to cheat on Stacy. I needed to make sure things were over with you and Chris. I wanted to see if you wanted to have dinner with me, not like this but as in a date. But seeing as you don't want to, I understand. Just don't be surprised if you see me less because I can't stand seeing you with anyone else."

"No!" I speak up

"No?"

"I mean, no, there won't be anyone else. Haven't you heard what I've been telling You? I said I was, or rather AM interested in you. I was always to shy to welcome any of your advances. Sure I didn't take them as that before because I couldn't fathom how someone like you would be interested in someone like me."

Smiling, he says, "So we're both interested in each other?"

Nodding my head, "Yes."

"...And we're both not seeing anyone..."

"Nope"

"...And you're not interested in Peter?" He laughs.

"Well, now that you mention it..."

"Shut up." He laughs and he grabs me by the waist...needless to say that dinner was well forgotten that night.