My Neighbor Jim Ch. 03

Story Info
My feminization is complete and happy ending.
2.5k words
4.68
9.6k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready Ashley baby?" Jess asked. "Are you ready to clean mommy's tender pussy?" She sat on the edge of the bed and beckoned me. "Come over and clean me sweetie. Lick the cum out of me like a good cuckold husband."

I had spent the night watching my wife obscenely kiss another man, give a blowjob as she gagged on his cock, and then get royally fucked by him just to have her now tell me to clean her cum filled pussy. Even with all that humiliation I got on my knees as fast as possible. I had been so hungry to eat that cum out of my wife's pussy.

I buried my face deep between her legs as she grabbed me by the back of my head grinding her pussy on my face. I could barely breathe because she held me so tight. "You're doing such a good job cleaning me, sweetie," she said as I finished licking all of Jim's load out of her. "I've got another prize for you. It's time to clean daddy's cock. I want you to lick and suck my juices off him," Jess instructed.

I hesitated just for a moment because I did not want to look so eager. But I had been thinking about it all night. I climbed onto the bed and got in between Jim's legs. My long hair brushed gently on his thighs. I began with carefully licking his balls clean first. Even after pumping so much cum inside Jess, his balls were still quite heavy. Then I glided my tongue along the sides of his thick shaft, cleaning it of all slimy cum. Finally I took his round head deep down my throat and gagged and choked on it trying to copy Jess's performance.

I thought Jim was done but the more I sucked the harder and bigger his penis got. I felt immense pride that I was able to please the man. Jim moaned and fucked my throat for a while then, just before he was about to cum, pulled me up and said, "You are such a pretty little cocksucker, aren't you? Tell me what are you?"

"I am a cocksucking pretty little girl, sir" I replied feeling the scrapping on the back of my throat. "Good girl. You learn fast," Jim said. "And what do my cocksucking pretty little girl wants to do, huh?" he asked.

In my eagerness to please the man, I responded quickly, too quickly as the words burst out carelessly. "Please sir, I want to suck your beautiful cock. I want you to fuck me."

I panicked. Why did I say I want him to fuck me? Those words just popped out. Jim smiled. "That's very good answer. Time has come to pop your virgin cherry. I will give you five seconds to get down on the floor, open your rear wide and get ready to take my cock up your ass."

It had taken about two seconds of thought before I had my first cock in my mouth sucking it like a little bitch. And once you get to that point, you are already a whore so might as well get fucked like one. Despite my preference for women up till now, I really wanted to be pounded hard by Jim just like the way he did to Jess. I wanted to be a slut just like Jess had become. And I wanted Jim to train me just like he trained Jess.

I got down the bed and Jim came behind me, with his massive erection pointing up at the ceiling. My cock was also hard, but in comparison to Jim's it looked shameful. "Just look at her cock bobbing up and down with excitement," Jim mocked. "See how much precum it's drooling. If that were a pussy, it would be so wet right now."

He took my precum in his hands and bent me over the foot of the bed. He smeared it around my hole to grease it. Then he grabbed me by the hips and thrust his slimy cock inside me. His cock felt so damn huge as it stretched me open. I was hurting a little but I did not want him to stop. He started fucking me the way he fucked Jess just moments before. It felt amazing getting that cock deep and hard.

Jess saw the hurt and then the pleasure on my face. But instead of telling Jim to slow down or stop she told him, "Fuck her harder daddy and use her boy pussy like the cock slut she is."

Hearing Jess call me a cock slut made my cum rise into my cock and I started ejaculating hard. Without anybody touching my penis, ropes and ropes of cum spurted out. This had never happened before. Jess shrieked with delight. "Oh you lucky fag. Look how quickly daddy has busted your cock. You really are a true whore and should be taken home by a new man every night. Now get ready to get your pussy filled up by daddy's cum. It's going to feel even more mind-blowing."

Jim was pulling my hips and ramming his cock inside me. He spanked my ass hard turning it beet red like he did to Jess. This is how he probably fucks all his women. He gives them both pain and pleasure at the same time. We become slave for that feeling, like we are in heaven and hell, and Jim is the master who controls where he takes us. Once he fucks you like this you become his. You are forever ruined for any other man.

Jim started grunting loudly and I felt hot streams of liquid fill up my ass. It was indeed mind-blowing. My vision went black and my whole body went into a long orgasmic vibration from head to toe. I fell on the bed next to Jess and I couldn't stop shaking. My cherry had been popped. My sissification was complete.

#

After coming to my senses, I felt Jess's soft smooth skin rubbing against my own. I saw her put her arms above her head and spread her legs exposing her moist red hole to Jim. She was acting like a whore just to tempt Jim to fuck her again. I knew that feeling. It was a delicious sight. Both husband and wife, naked on our backs, our pussies leaking Jim's cum onto the bed, eager to serve our new master.

Jim stood towering over us with his erection like a king. His body was simmering in sweat and cum was dripping out from the tip of his penis. "CLEAN IT BITCH!" Jim commanded.

We both jumped up at the same time and started sucking and cleaning his cock together. Jim put his hands around Jess and raised her up and kissed her deeply. "Not you baby. Let the girl clean it. You are my best pussy ever. And the best deserves the best reward. Ask me for anything and it will be yours."

Overwhelmed by Jim's tenderness Jess's blue eyes filled up with tears. "I want to be your wife, daddy. Yours is the only cock I ever want in my pussy. I can never have another man after what you have done to me in last few weeks. All these years I was missing something, but you have made me a complete woman. I will become a nun if you ever leave me."

I was surprised to hear what Jess said. But I couldn't say anything. What can you say in these situations when your wife wants to be someone else's wife, and you have that someone's cock in your mouth and his cum dripping out of your ass.

"I will be such a good wife." Tears were now rolling down her cheek. "I will cook for you, wash for you, clean for you. I will be the first pussy you fuck in the morning and the last pussy you fuck in the night. You can fuck other women. I won't be the jealous kind. I know an alpha male like you has needs. But I want to be the one you come home to every night. I want to be the one that cleans your cock every night."

Jim wiped tears from Jess's face tenderly while she continued, "Will you always take care of me, daddy? Will you always fuck my pussy hard and keep it filled with you cum? Will you breed me and make me pregnant? I want to have so many of your babies."

Hearing what Jess said, Jim got rock hard. I felt his red plum head grow twice the size in my mouth. He started kissing Jess passionately. His soft tender tongue punched its way past her lips to wrap around her tongue. And then his legs buckled ever so slightly and he started cuming. His semen filled up my mouth as I tried to swallow as fast as I could. Jim had orgasmed just listening to Jess speak. I guess even a godlike pussy tamer like Jim couldn't hold back his emotions after Jess's heartfelt appeal to him.

Jim finally spoke with his voice quivering, "I have fallen deeply in love with you, baby. I can't stop thinking about you when I am away from you. You are the most special woman I have ever met in my long life. I don't want to live away from you anymore. I don't care about out age difference. You are mine. I am taking you to my home. You are going to stay with me from now on. I will make you my wife, breed you everyday, and keep you continuously pregnant, one baby after another. We are going to make so many babies."

Listening to them I felt as if my whole life had crashed that moment. I couldn't understand what was happening. I felt so scared that I started tearing up. Was Jess leaving me? What was I going to do with my newfound sexuality if she is not there to guide me. Can I go back living like a man? I couldn't live without Jess. She was my best friend, my mother, my everything.

I wanted to say so much, protest loudly, cry loudly, make a scene. But as you must have noticed I am not much of a talker. Jess had always understood me and talked for me. But in this moment she was busy with her own future planning. I slowly slipped off the bed, trying to not disturb their tender moment, and started walking towards the door.

"Where do you think you are going?" I heard Jim roar behind me. I turned and froze in my place afraid I did something wrong and will get punished now. I saw Jim get up from the bed and came towards me. But instead, Jim lifted me up into his arms. I instinctively wrapped my legs around him. He kissed me with same tenderness as he did to Jess. This was my first ever kiss from a man, and it was incredible.

"I told you I will make you my girl," Jim said with warm gentleness. "I knew that from the first day we met. I saw what you were and what you needed. Do you think I am going to abandon you now. I take care of all my girls." What a amazing man! Jim can fuck like a god, was caring like a father, and had a deep emotional side. I think in that moment I too fell in love with him. I melted in his arms saying, "oh daddy!" That was the first time I called him daddy. I kissed him again with open mouth, offering him my tongue, which he took and sucked hard.

His hands were supporting my weight by my butts. My lipstick was messed up, my mascara was running down with tears, my hair was all over his face. I truly felt like a girl, lifted up in his strong arms and kissing wildly. I wished I had big boobs to press on his smooth chest and a pussy to slide down around his cock.

Jim raised me even higher, and hung me over his shoulder to carry me back to bed, just like he did with Jess after their shower. I felt like his young eve and I started giggling, being tickled at hanging high over Jim's shoulders. Jim slapped my butt playfully. Seems another of his things that he did to all women, carrying them on his shoulders and smacking them. What slut can think straight after this display of manly strength. Jim is a true cock owner, a man capable of turning anyone into his concubine. He should be running a harem of sluts like us.

Jim took me to the bed and threw me next to Jess. She hugged me like a child, and wiped off my tears. Jim climbed back on bed, and hugged me from behind. I was sandwiched tightly between Jess and Jim.

"You will also move in with me," Jim said into my ears, grabbing my flat boobs. "I will pay for your full transformation - breast implants, hormone therapy, whatever it takes to truly feminize you. I am the luckiest man in world. I will have two young loving pussies to fuck whenever I want."

Jim extended his strong wide arms around both me and Jess, covering us, as if protecting us like a father. I felt his hard cock poking from behind and Jess's soft boobs from the front. That's when I had my second sissy orgasm of the night. I ejaculated without shame feeling safe between my mommy and daddy.

#

That night Jess and I got fucked so many times that I lost count. We just couldn't get enough of him. Jim was a Superman. He never lost his erection. He took turns between Jess and me. One time he fucked us together. Jess lay on her back, legs spread, and me on top of her, my anus just above her pussy. Jim alternated fucking our holes. I loved it since I got to kiss Jess in that position. I think by the end we did managed to drain his balls finally. Jess and I must have drank so much of his cum, our tummies felt full.

In the morning Jess sent me away to another room. "Go to the guest bedroom and sleep there, sweetie. Mommy is going to sleep with daddy now. There are some things that are private between husband and wife. Plus I want daddy to myself for a little while," she said as Jim hugged her and put her head on his shoulders.

As I walked out, I looked back and saw their nude bodies wrapped around each other lovingly. I felt Jim's cum running down my inner thighs, and it was draining out all my confusion with what was happening to me. I was no longer questioning my identity as a woman. I was actually happy as Jim and Jess's girl. I felt so feminine. My inner cock slut was awakened and I was ready to feminize my body, feminize my soul, and feminize my life.