My Neighbor Marie, BBC and Me

Story Info
Sweet Marie isn't so sweet. And I like it!
1.2k words
3.8
19.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie lived in the apartment next to mine on the third and top floor. She was a sweet, beautiful girl. About my age, 25 at the time. We exchanged hellos in the stairs and at the mailbox, but that was about it. I knew she wouldn't be interested in me, a skinny white boy. I knew this because I would see her boyfriend leaving her apartment late at night when I came home from second shift. He was a fit, well built, black guy, who was at least 6' 2". Well this one was...

Since I moved in about 6 months before, he was at least the 3rd boyfriend she had. Before him it was the short chubby black one. Before that the muscled up black jock. Seems her boyfriends needed two qualifications. To be black and to leave in the middle of the night. I hardly ever saw them there in the daytime. Everyone has different schedules but it did seem odd 3 different guys had the same schedule. Maybe she just didn't like overnight guests, or maybe they didn't want to stay. Whatever it was, by the 3rd fellow I began to wonder about those things. One summer evening I came home from work and as I made my way up the stairs I could hear her crying. I ran up the stairs as quickly as I could. She was sitting on the top stairs in her short nightgown balling her eyes out.

I asked her what was wrong and she said, "Oh nothing just another asshole."

I said, "Who me?"

She laughed a little and said, "No, my now ex boyfriend."

I tried to act surprised and sympathized, "Oh I'm so sorry."

Marie wiped away her tears and said, "That's ok. It happens every time."

I replied, "Well, it's his loss. You are beautiful."

She thanked me and said, "Got anything to drink?"

I said, "Sure! Let's get out of the steps and go on my deck and have a beer. I bet you could use one."

She got up and followed me inside.

We had a few beers and talked a bunch. Just small talk really. I tried to keep it light and cheer her up. I would have loved to take advantage of her needing a friend but I knew that all it could probably be was friends. I was good with that. I really didn't want to be asshole to her. Especially since she just got dumped by one. We said a friendly goodnight and she went home.

Over the next few weeks we talked some as we passed each other and even hung out on my deck with some beers once. But that was all. I was trying to play it cool. Waiting for a sign but I never really got one. I knew I was not her type. But I was starting to want to be. Then before long another black dude started coming around, leaving in the middle of the night. The first time I encountered him coming out of her place I was so disappointed. I should have known it was coming. Oh well I thought good luck Marie.

The next time I saw her in the laundry room I said, "Trying love again?"

She laughed, "Yea I'm a fool."

I asked, "Why?'

"He's married like all the rest. I'm always the side chick."

"Wow! Why would you do that to yourself?"

She smirked, "You must know..."

"What?"

She smiled, "Really? You don't know?"

I tried to play dumb, "No. What?"

She explained, "I know you can hear us. I can hear your TV."

I was busted, "Maybe. Ok. Yea I hear you sometimes."

She laughed again, "Well then you know what I like then. I can't get enough of it."

I blushed, "As long as you know it won't last, have fun while it does."

As she took her clothes out of the dryer she said, "You enjoy listening while you can."

I laughed, "Yea sure, Alright."

She said with a straight face, "I know you like it. See ya later!"

I came back quick with "You mean hear you later!"

I was so proud of myself for thinking of that!

Hear her I did. Over the next few weeks I swear she made him stay later just so I could come home and hear them going at it. It was always followed by her door closing and his car starting with the rap music bumping.

Then a few weeks later I heard them fighting one Wednesday night when I came home. Just like that, another one gone.

I saw her on the following Saturday at the pool. I couldn't resist ribbing her a little.

I joked," No date tonight I guess."

She said, "Very funny. For that rude remark you should take me on a date."

There it was. What I had been dreaming about!

"Well, I guess I could. Dinner at 6?"

"Ok I'll be ready. Do you know where I live?" She joked.

"Yea, I'll follow my ear..."

Again I was so proud of my witty comeback!

Marie looked stunning. I almost lost my breath. Her blonde hair curled around her shoulders just where the straps of her yellow flowered sundress started. The sheer dress stopped just above her knees and her feet were laced up to her calves with hi heel blue leather sandals. A dream.

I don't remember much of dinner except I couldn't stop looking at her. My senses were in a daze. I tried to be cool but I was in awe. She was raw sexual beauty and I was entranced. She knew I was smitten. She teased me as I drove us home. Saying how red my face still was, and that I was jealous of her boyfriends. I explained it was all her fault making me listen to all that sex with her ex's. She just laughed. She was loving that I was uncomfortable. I finally couldn't take it any longer.

I pleaded, "Let me be the one you make noise with tonight!"

She howled, "You are silly! But I do owe you one for being my friend and taking me to dinner."

"What does that mean?"

"We will see."

It was weirdly silent the rest of the way. As we walked up the steps the tension filled my brain.

She told me "I'm going to go change. I'll be over in a few. Get us a beer."

I did as I was told. She came in to my place with her hair pulled up and the shoes were gone. Just her in that dress.

We sat on the couch, drank 2 beers a piece and joked some more. Then she leaned in to me and said take your dick out. I was speechless but I did as I was told. She took it gently in her hand as it grew hard for her.

She sighed, "Not bad. I can work with this."

She bent over and put her lips on the head, slowly going down on my dick. It was heaven. She made her mouth loose and wet and softly went up and down. My mind was going crazy. My body was on fire and my cock could not take it. On about the tenth stroke I exploded in her mouth. She swallowed every drop. As she pulled off my dick she giggled,

"Your cute dick shoots a good load."

"Wow! Thank you!"

She laughed, "You're welcome! Perv!"

With that she got up and left. I tossed and turned all night reliving the ecstasy of it all.