My Neighbor, My Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I put lots of lube on her rose bud, and used one, two, three, four fingers to stretch her open more and more. Next, I lubed up my cock, and placed it at her entrance. I pushed in slowly until I felt my cock head pass her sphincter. She was moaning part in pain and part in pleasure. She said it had been a long time since she was able to find a man that would fuck her ass. I told her I'd be glad to fuck any hole she wanted any time she wanted.

I then proceeded to press my cock deep in her ass, and, when she was ready, I began to pump in and out of her tight hole. It felt great. It wasn't better or worse than fucking her slick pussy. It was just different. A pussy doesn't try to push you out.

Eventually, we reached a pace we were really enjoying, but, after the night we'd already had, it took a while before I finally shot my spunk deep inside her, and, as I did, I felt her begin to shake and moan as her orgasm shot over her as well.

After this, we went to the bathroom to clean up. Then she took me to her bed where we continued fucking most of the night before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

When we finally awoke the next day, it was afternoon. We got up, she made us some breakfast, or lunch depending on your point of view, so we could recharge. Then we fucked some more until we were both too sore for any more play.

From that point on we were friends with benefits, and boy were there lots of benefits. We would usually get together at least two or three times a week. She was one of the best fucks I ever had.

We had a really good relationship, but she always told me that if I met someone my age that I liked, I should forget about her and get on with my life. Eventually, that's exactly what happened.

I still think about her often. As I said, she was the best fuck I ever had. I learned a lot from her. Fortunately, my wife loves to experiment. So, I'm trying to teach her all that I learned from Sally. Every now and then, she'll ask me where I learned this or that. I just tell her I picked up some things here and there.

She doesn't know that Sally and I ever had a sexual relationship, and I'd prefer that she doesn't know as long as we're neighbors. Since I met my wife, there's been nothing but friendship between Sally and I. She insists upon it, and I never would cheat on my wife even before we were married.

Now, Sally, my wife and I are all very good friends and neighbors. However, there are no longer any benefits.

12