My Neighbor, My Treat

Story Info
Young wife's revenge is my treat.
5.1k words
4.57
45.4k
36

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Neighbor, My Treat

"You'll have to come over for a minute to look at the 'before' and then in a couple of weeks the 'after' and let me know how I did."

I was doing a small tub and shower remodel of my 40 year old house and readily will admit colors are not my thing, I am more of a numbers guy. But being single I often relied on the input of any friendly and willing female to help me avoid disaster.

But when speaking to my young neighbor, April, next door, I was always cautious about boundaries. She was married and a good 20 years younger than me so I was well aware of never coming across like my conversation was a come on. Creating problems with the neighbors was not a good idea at any time.

Plus April had shown some curiosity if not interest in me off and on for the last year. There was a light hug here, a soft touch on the arm there during conversation but never anything suggestive. We had the problem of being able to talk about anything, anytime, which could spark some jealousy if not careful. At first I think she felt sorry for me as I was older and single. But as time wore on, I was sure some mutual lust was brewing.

"How's right now?" she asked. "Spencer is running to the mall with the kids for a bit and I've got some time before I start cleaning house while they are gone."

Just then Spencer came out of the house and noticed our visiting.

"Heading out April, be back in a couple of hours," he said.

"OK hon, running over to Sam's for a minute first to check out his remodel project and then will be back."

Spencer gave me a sly smile which was a bit out of the ordinary and said "Take your time. Maybe you can give him some hands on advice and brighten up his day." With that he smiled, waved and headed out in the car.

April noticed my surprised look and waved it off. "He's just trying to be funny, ignore him. I'll meet you at the side gate." Since we had been visiting over the wall between the houses, she starting walking through her yard to her side gate so she could come around to mine.

I tried not to stare but it was pretty hard not to. April is about 5 feet 5 inches tall, 125 pounds and has one of the finest figures in the neighborhood. He ass is a beautiful peach shape, with skinny waist, about 34C breasts and short curly brown hair. Matched with her blue eyes, I have had many wild fantasies in my head about being naked with her.

I vividly remember seeing her in her front yard one day bent at the waist and talking to one of her kids. She was wearing while leggings that hugged her ass beautifully. I had hoped for a little camel toe but knew she would never chance that. I had visions of walking up behind her, pulling her leggings down and fucking her from behind right there. That was my cue to divert my eyes and behave.

April looked over her shoulder to see if I was moving yet and noticed me checking out her ass but just smiled.

"Let me change out of my backyard shoes and I'll be right there," she said.

With that I moved to go open my side gate and there she came smiling.

"So let's go take a look at this latest project you have going," she said, smiling as she walked past me. In the process she ran her hand down my forearm ever so gently. This was not a friendly move, it was a flirty move and one that she had done before and something that had the power to instantly start to make my dick hard.

Not waiting for me she walked down the side yard sidewalk and turned to my French doors leading to the living room in the house. She knew I wanted to check her ass out more and let me enjoy the show.

Looking at me directly in the eyes and smiling she said, "This door or the bedroom door?"

"This door," I said and opened it to allow her to walk through first.

"Respectable for a bachelor," she said looking around and assessing the décor.

"Well my attitude is a house has to convey it is being lived in and not just for looks. If you can't relax with your feet up on the ottoman and enjoy a beer, it really isn't a home."

With that April walked over to the love seat and pushed down on the cushions several times.

"This must be your favorite place to relax," she said.

"I do get most of my naps taken on that. Sadly I really should get it cleaned as I always forget to put a towel down when I come in from working in the yard and it probably smells like sweat—something I can't smell cuz I am so used to it."

"Well men need a place in the house where they can relax," she said.

Standing back up she walked over to me and put her arms around my neck and looked straight into my eyes.

"You can put your arms around me and pull me closer. I don't bite," she said. With that she pulled me close enough so her breasts were pressing against my chest, her hips up against my groin and then grabbed my hands so that each was on one cheek of her ass.

"I know you have wanted to do that for a long time," she said, and then kissed me lightly 3 times in a row. "I've seen you checking out my ass multiple times."

"And don't worry about Spencer, that's why he gave you that funny smirk before he left. He knows I was going to see if you wanted to play with me. He banged his secretary last month without clearing it with me first so he owes me a free ticket."

With that comment she reached in and began French kissing me, tightening our embrace further.

She wiggled her ass a bit in my hands which I took as a clue I could get a bit more aggressive. I started kneading her ass cheeks with more pressure, pulling her hips into me and grinding.

April stopped kissing long enough to whisper in my ear, "My tits could use a little attention too, if you are interested," and then proceeded to nibble on my ear.

I moved my right hand up from her ass, up her side and on to her left breast. I started massaging it lightly at first, until I could find her nipple and focus on rubbing that between my thumb and index finger. Not easy to do since she was wearing a bra under her tank top but I reached my goal.

"Hmmmm...I like that, nice and gentle. They are a little bit sensitive today."

I continued my massaging of her tit for a few more seconds until she pulled away from me and stared me in the face.

"You are OK with this aren't you? I figured you would like to play if I gave you the chance but I guess I should have asked first. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

Never moving my hands I looked her in the eyes and replied, "I've wanted to play with you for years but have tried not to create a scene or piss off your husband in the process. I like you as neighbors and want it to keep it that way. But since you cleared up the situation and why I got the little retort before he left for errands, I guess I'm good. Just promise to tell me if you get uncomfortable OK?"

With that April smiled and reached back in for another wet French kiss. Then pulling back away an inch from my lips she asked, "My guess was you were an ass man based on the way you've been checking me out but you seem to have some skills around the breasts too. So which are you....a tit or ass man?"

Smiling I said. "I like 3 things actually. I am mostly an ass man but I love sucking on pointy nipples and can't get enough of a woman with a pretty face---all of which you seem to have."

"You haven't seen my nipples yet but we can take care of that. And thank you for the complements."

With that she gave me one more kiss and then backed away saying, "So where is this remodel you wanted my input on or was that a ploy to get me alone in your house?"

I chuckled and said, "No there really is a remodel."

"Master or guest bath?"

"Master. Guest bath is after that cuz no one uses that right now so no need to spend the money just yet on that."

With that she took her arms from around my neck, grabbed my left hand with hers and said, "OK, let's go take a look" and started leading the way to the master as if she had been in my house before.

As we walked down the short hallway, she was already assessing the décor in the master bedroom.

"I like the blue paint, and nice king bed but you could really use some drapes in here to warm it up" she said. "The blinds are functional but kind of clinical."

"You've got lots of drawer space in here. If I open this one will I find some of your girlfriend's panties or PJ's?" With that she took it upon herself to open one of the bureau drawers but found nothing in there.

"Nope, no girlfriend so no female undies, especially since I don't wear them," I said chuckling.

"Yeah," April said. "I know you like the boxer briefs. And you never wear underwear when you work in yard do you?" This girl had been watching me more than I thought.

"No things move pretty freely when I am out in the yard."

"But I never see you with a hard on when you are in the yard." I should have been surprised when I heard that comment but wasn't, we just didn't seem to have those typical kind of boundaries you would expect. It just seemed like a natural part of a normal conversation.

"I have to watch that cuz then I would have to come inside to take care of myself and that might be pretty obvious," I said.

Grinning April faced me, put both hands on each side of my shirt and started lifting. "Let's get this shirt off."

Once off, she placed it nicely on the bed and then put both hands on my chest and started rubbing them on me.

"I like a nice hairy chest. Your exercises are paying off," she said, as she lightly squeezed my pecs. "Like this?" she asked.

"You will get no complaints from me," I said.

April then slowly moved her hands down my chest until she reached the belt buckle on my shorts. Staring straight in my eyes again and smiling, she whispered, "Your pants need to come off too."

She easily undid my belt but needed a little help with the button on the waist. She unzipped my shorts and they fell to the ground.

"See I was right, boxer briefs," she said and then proceeded to run her right hand gently up and down my cock through my underwear. Looking me in the eyes she just smiled, knowing she was teasing me.

"I thought we came back here to check out the old bath fixtures and discuss my decorating choices? Plus I'm thinking you are a bit over dressed now compared to me," I said. She could tell she was getting to me as my breathing was getting heavier and was noticeable in the tone of my conversation.

"I'll catch up in just a minute," April said. Then she pulled the waist band of my underwear out and slid her right hand down in to my briefs until she grabbed a hold of my now half hard cock. She stroked my cock up and down about 4 times before removing her hand and took one step back from me. "Nice," was all she said.

Looking directly at me she put both of her hands at the bottom of her tank top, lifted it over her head and dropped it on the floor.

Reaching behind her back she undid the clasp of her bra and then just held it in place for minute.

"Ready to check out those nipples you were so interested in earlier?" she asked. I just nodded an she dropped the bra onto the floor, exposing a set of natural tits with half dollar size areolas topped with erect, pencil eraser type of nipples.

She put a hand under each breast and gently squeezed them, pushing the nipples out at my direct gaze.

"Do you want to suck them?"

I didn't say a word, just bent my head down until I had her left nipple in my mouth and gently started to lick around the nipple and suck.

April put her right hand on the back of my neck an gently started massaging it, holding my head in place at the same time.

"That's good baby, suck my tits. I love having my tits sucked," she said.

My dick was really starting to grow harder now as I now moved over to her right breast and began sucking on that nipple.

"Oh yeah, that's it...." She said. "You can go a little harder if you like."

I increased my suction slightly, knowing that too much pressure could quickly make something pleasurable turn into something painful if I was not careful.

I put my hands on her waist, initially to just maintain balance but now started to slip them under the waist band of her leggings and pushing it down so I could get them on her naked ass. Her skin was so soft it was amazing! I massaged each ass cheek with their own hand, then moved my right index finger to the crack of her ass and started running it up and down.

"So are you replacing both the tub and shower?" she asked.

I stopped briefly and looked up at her with a funny look, leaving a wet and excited nipple alone for a second.

"I can check your old design out just by looking over your head silly. Now, tub and shower or are you taking the tub out completely?" she asked.

"Tub and shower both being replaced," I said and went back to sucking on the nipple I just abandoned a few seconds ago.

"Oh fuck that feels good," she said. "What color is the new enclosure going to be?"

"Blue onyx," I replied. I now pulled her leggings down, fully exposing her ass cheeks though still out of my view and started to test the waters further by using my right index finger to locate her ass hole, to see how sensitive she was to ass play. This might be my only chance to ever play with April and I figured nothing ventured, nothing gained. Plus how else was I going to find out her limits?

She did have a reaction to my new probing but it was nothing more than a slight surprise.

"You do like asses, don't you?" she said. "Tub with jets or no?"

"No jets," I said, "just a soaker tub that can hold two. I didn't want to do what everyone else in the neighborhood was doing just so my house would be a bit different when I sell it someday." I had quit sucking her nipples to respond to her questions so was looking at her in the face again while we conversed, but never taking my hands off her ass.

Her breathing was getting a bit heavier now as well. Both nipples were erect and wet and her hands were now back on my chest, gently rubbing.

"So far it sounds like a nice plan but I think I need to get a different look at it, from a slightly different angle rather than from just over your shoulder," she said.

With that comment, she gave me a quick peck on the lips and ran her hands down to the waist band of my briefs and dropped to her knees in front of me. She put one hand each on the side of my briefs and pulled them down to my ankles, never taking her eyes of my now exposed cock.

"This is what I have been wanting to get a look at and taste for the longest time," she said and took my cock into her mouth, beginning to take long strokes up and down it.

"Oh fuck," was all I could mutter. For most men there is no finer image of having a beautiful woman with her mouth around your cock, sucking you and getting pleasure from it.

"Hmmmm, your cock tastes good. You have a nice cock, nice head..." and then she continued her back and forth motions, up and down my cock. "Balls are hairy too."

"Is that good or bad?" I asked. When you're a single guy with a limited dating schedule, regular manscaping does not jump up on the to-do list very often.

"I like it but I like hairy men," she said looking up at me. "I don't mind pulling a stray hair out of my mouth once in a while." She then lifted my ball sack to her mouth and started licking my balls. At the same time she took her other hand and reached around to grab my ass and pull me closer. "Do you like this?" she asked.

All I could do was moan. Most women don't voluntarily go down on a man's balls and sometimes not even when asked to. Let's face it, they are not the prettiest body part but they do have their share of nerve endings and are one more source of pleasure.

"Hell yes," I said. "But I thought you were going to get another look at my remodel project?" I said in a teasing way.

"I am," she said, stopping her licking for a moment. "I can see everything I need to right between your legs. You are putting in a seat so your new lady friends can shave their legs without falling down in the shower aren't you?"

She put my cock back into her mouth and resumed sucking while I answered her.

"Oh, absolutely," I said. "Fuck you suck cock good!" Maybe not very good grammar but my brains had definitely moved south by now.

"Good," she said taking my cock out of her mouth and looking up at me. "Do you want to fuck me or cum in my mouth? I'm not thinking you're going to last much longer if I keep this up," she grinned.

"Fuck you," I said without hesitation.

With that April stood up and proceeded to take her leggings all the way off so she was completely naked in front of me. I hadn't paid attention before but now noticed she did have a small landing strip above her pussy. Similar to her, I like women who are a bit hairy and not totally shaved. Sounds old school but I do prefer feeling like I am having sex with a woman and not a grade schooler---unless that is the theme of the date, so to speak.

April stood close to me again, her left arm around my neck pulling me close for another kiss and here right hand reaching down to hold my cock again, gently stroking it to make sure the erection didn't go anywhere.

After a couple of light kisses, she looked me in the eyes an asked, "How do you want me?"

She could tell from looking at me about 50 ideas went immediately through my head and I was having a tough time deciding.

"And forget about being a gentleman," she said. "This may be our only chance together so fill your fantasy. Just no anal. I enjoy anal play but having a dick up there is not one of your choices for today."

"May be some time in the future?" I asked, looking at her face with a questioning grin.

"Well if Spencer comes home again with his dick smelling like strange pussy, there might be a return visit in the future Sam but I wouldn't count on it. He may have learned his lesson from his last little tryst. Now how do you want me? I need that dick of yours inside me," she said smiling and gently putting a little more pressure on my cock with her hand.

"Doggy," I said.

With that she gave me a quick kiss and moved on to the bed, ass up and shoulders on the bed.

"How's this?" she asked.

"Perfect," I said. "You have a beautiful pussy. I love your lips." I reached out and put my left hand on her ass and gently massaged her pussy with my right. More than anything I wanted to make sure she was wet enough to fuck and I didn't need to grab the lube. But also because I knew her pussy would be soft to the touch and I wanted to experience that.

"Do you want me to lick you first?" I asked.

"No, just fuck me now," she said.

I got on the bed behind and ran my cock head up and down her pussy to get it wet first. But she was ready and reached between her legs to grab my cock and help line it up.

"Now push," she said and I eased my cock into her wet pussy.

"Oh yeah," she said. "Just right, nice and slow for a minute. God your cock feels amazing!"

As I began slowly fucking her, I could not help but look at my cock going in and out between her pussy lips. I discovered accidently years ago that I like pussy lips that get extended when my partner is excited and have yet to meet a woman whose lips were too big for me. I guess women get concerned with the look of their pussy much like man get concerned that their cock might not be big enough for their partner. As you get older you start to understand that is wasted time, enjoying your partner during the moment is what is important. Now I see it as flattering that I can get my partner so excited that it engorges their pussy.

"Well it appears there is no need for lube," I said jokingly, noting the wet sounds coming from her pussy as I moved in and out.

"Nope," she said. "I have been dripping ever since I walked in to your house thinking about this. I might get a little noisy as I get wetter, just to warn you."

12