My Neighbor Owns Me! Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife and I get used by stud boyfriends.
2.7k words
4.31
15.5k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first chapter of this story, I explained that my wife, Deborah, and I often enjoyed spending time with our neighbors across the street, Julianne and David. I further explained that Julianne and I argued and sometimes got a little insulting, and that I have always had a crush on her because of her scorching hot body. Lastly, I related the occurrences in our backyard on that fateful day when Julianne made me submit to her. For all intents and purposes, she made me her slave. She also made me slave to my wife and to her husband. She even made me suck her husband's cock and swallow a load of his cum. At the end of that chapter, our neighbors had gone home, and my wife had ordered me to crawl out to the backyard and clean it up perfectly and completely, then crawl back into the house and lick her feet clean.

Chapter 2 continued with my wife taking control of me, paddling me to tears with a hairbrush, and demonstrating that she is more than capable of delivering pain and humiliation to her sissy-husband. In addition, our neighbors continued to use me and humiliate me as they wished. They even brought in another couple, Patrice and John, to witness and participate in my continuing subjugation.

At the end of Chapter 2, I was hungry and exhausted, but Princess Julianne, Princess Deborah, and Master David had me running around our neighbors' front yard wearing a frilly and revealing nightie. When I was close to falling on my face, they gave me some water and some scraps of food. They then brought me out to the garage and let me sleep on the concrete floor.

Sometime later, I was awakened by a bucket of ice-cold water dumped on my almost naked body. I have no idea how long I slept, but it must have been quite a while. I was lying on the floor of the garage, surrounded by Princess Julianne, Princess Deborah, Master David, Patrice, and John. They were all showered, clean, and nicely dressed, as though ready to go to a party or out on the town. They all grinned down at me. I had no idea what they might have had planned for me, but I shuddered at the possibilities.

Princess Julianne walked over to me. Her gorgeous body towered over me, exquisite in a tight dress and beautiful, open-toed, five-inch heels. She grinned down at me. It did not look to me like a pleasant grin. It looked like an evil grin. She jabbed me in the ribs a couple times with the toe of her shoe. Then, she placed the thin heel of her beautiful shoe onto my left nipple and pressed down on it until I squirmed, moaned, and begged for mercy. When she was satisfied with the duration of pain I had endured, she released me from beneath her heel.

Grinning down at me, Princess Julianne purred, "Time to wake up, sleepyhead. We've got plans for you. You can start by getting up on your hands and knees and licking my shoes until they sparkle."

Terrified of the pain and humiliation that Princess Julianne was all too ready to inflict on me, I did not dawdle. I immediately rose to my hands and knees, bowed down before her, and began enthusiastically licking her shoes clean. I made sure to use plenty of saliva to assure that I got her shoes clean and shiny. I was, of course, ordered to give the shoes worn by Patrice (now Princess Patrice) and my wife, Princess Deborah, the same treatment. It is worth noting that they both wore incredibly sexy five-inch heels and enticingly tight dresses that rivaled those of Princess Julianne. I can't speak for the habits of Princess Patrice, but I can declare with certainty that my wife, Princess Deborah, had never dressed like that in her life.

When I was done tongue-polishing the ladies' shoes, I was ordered to follow them into the house. There, I met a woman introduced as Angela. Angela immediately took control of me as though I had been her property for months. However, she didn't focus on pain and humiliation as my Princesses and Masters had been doing. Angela seemed to have a goal to accomplish, and that goal was getting me ready. She worked efficiently. She brought me into our neighbors' spacious bathroom and had me strip naked, which entailed simply removing the skimpy nightie that I had been wearing since last night. Then, she shaved me from the neck down, after which she applied hair removal cream to every inch of that same bodily real estate.

My Princesses and Masters casually wandered into and out of the bathroom to occasionally observe the process. I was particularly embarrassed to stand spread-eagled for the hair removal cream to work, with my small cock hard as a rock and protruding pathetically. This situation was not improved when Angela led me into the shower, where she washed all the cream, and all the hair, from my body. She led me out of the shower, dried me thoroughly, and powdered me. She then looked me over carefully, ran out to her car and returned with a pile of clothing. She dressed me in a black lace peekaboo bra, black lace crotchless panties, a black lace garter belt, and fishnet stockings. She then dressed me in a skimpy French Maid outfit, complete with a frilly white apron and headband. She then looked down at my feet, ran out to her car, and returned with a box of shoes. She dug through the box, tried several pairs of shoes on me, and settled on a pair of strappy heels. The heels were probably only three or four inches, but I had a great deal of difficulty walking on them.

My wife then pulled my checkbook from her clutch purse, handed it to me, and said, "Pay the lady!"

Angela looked at me, smiled, and said, "That will be three hundred, and that includes the clothes."

A bit shell-shocked from the flurry of humiliating feminization activity and the sudden realization that I was to pay for it, I wrote the check. Angela went on her way, her job done. I stood there, uncertain what was going to happen next. I timidly inquired of my Masters and Princesses if there was anything I could do for them. At this point, I was clearly broken and subjugated, desiring only to please, to kiss up. They all chucked as my wife, Princess Deborah, told me that we were all going out. We all loaded into Master John's van, and he drove us to a nightclub. He parked and we all got out. We all strolled in as couples. It felt good to walk arm-in-arm with my Princess Wife, but I was nervous to be in public dressed as a French Maid, but it being clearly obvious that I was a male.

We were seated at a large table, and we ordered drinks. It felt a little strange that I wasn't being overtly ordered around and humiliated. There was some subtle humiliation. Princess Julianne made a point of ordering me a Pink Lady and telling me that I was only allowed to order Pink Ladies tonight, drawing laughter from the rest of our party. We all enjoyed our drinks. Some members of our party danced in various combinations.

After a while my wife strolled up to the bar. This struck me as odd since a waitress was delivering drinks to our table. Then, I noticed that she had positioned herself next to a big, muscular, young man and started up a conversation with him. Clearly, she was flirting as I noticed her gently touching his arm and chest. I was getting angry and embarrassed as I had never seen my wife flirting with another man. However, as I was now basically my wife's slave, there didn't seem to be much I could do about it. In addition, it would be a little bit awkward to initiate a confrontation while dressed as a French Maid. Lastly, my wife's new friend looked like he could deal with the likes of me without even working up a sweat.

I would not have been too worried except that my wife's earlier comments echoed in my mind. She had told me that my small excuse for a cock would never again get anywhere near her pussy, and that she would find real cock elsewhere if she wanted it.

To make matters worse, as though reading my mind, Princess Julianne slid over next to me and whispered in my ear, "Enjoying the show, Sissy Maid Michelle? Part of the reason for this night out is to give your wife the chance to find a boyfriend to keep her satisfied. We all know that you certainly can't, not with that little pencil stub you've been calling a cock!"

I was crestfallen. As I watched my wife and her new friend, they started kissing and fondling each other right there at the bar. When a slow song was played, they danced, continuing to kiss, and continuing to fondle each other. I could see this man firmly gripping both my wife's perfect ass cheeks in his big, strong hands. My wife had one arm high above her, around his neck. Her other arm had disappeared between them. I looked like the was fondling his cock.

When the song ended, they made their way to our table, still entangled in each other's arms, and flushed from their bodily contact. My wife politely made introductions. Her friend's name is Dan, and he owns his own construction company. She introduced him around the table. When she got to me, she introduced me as her faggot sissy-slave husband, Sissy Maid Michelle. She explained to Dan that I am required to obey her completely. She went on to explain that I would obey him, too. Dan just grinned. They sat at our table and continued to make out and to fondle and grope each other. They were moaning like teenagers.

Finally, Princess Deborah moaned, "Let's go out to the van," then looked at me and growled, "You come too, in case we need anything".

I submissively followed them out to the van. They were tearing each other's clothing off across the parking lot. I was ordered to pick up the scattered clothing. When we got to the van, I was ordered onto a seat. Dan sat next to me, and my wife immediately climbed onto his big, hard cock, gasping and moaning. She immediately started riding his cock hard. They were both moaning, but continued for about half an hour before Dan grabbed Princess Deborah by the hips, and pounded his cock up into her in long hard strokes, making her moan and beg for his cum. Finally, he shot deep into her, a big, hot, sticky load, as I was about to learn. My wife rolled off Dan, and I was immediately ordered to lick them both clean. I spent the next twenty minutes licking their mixed juices from Dan's cock and balls and from Princess Deborah's pussy.

After they recovered, I was required to help them both get dressed. We returned to the club and joined our party. They had been drinking while we were gone and enjoyed humiliating me in various ways. Among other things, they made me shake my sissy-maid ass on the dance floor. There must have been a good number of tranny fans in the club as several men asked me to dance. One man groped and kissed me during a slow dance, then followed me to our table. He asked the group what my situation was. Princess Julianne laughingly explained that I was a submissive, obedient sissy-maid to the group. She then pointed out my wife, who was still making out with Dan. She explained that it looked like Princess Deborah was occupied for tonight, leaving me available. Then, she asked this man if he was interested in me. His eyes lit up, and he replied that he was very interested in me. Princess Julianne asked his name. He replied that his name was Warren.

Princess Julianne grinned at me and said, "Sissy Maid Michelle, bring Warren out to the van and show him a good time. Do anything he wants. You are not allowed to refuse him anything! If he tells me that you were anything less than perfect, I will make you regret it. Am I making myself clear?"

Noting that Warren was looking at me like he was ready to eat me up, I replied, "Yes, Princess Julianne. Thank you, Princess Julianne."

I took Warren by the hand and led him to the van. Once inside, I stripped down to my sexy bra, panties, garter, and nylons. Then, I dropped to my knees on the floor and helped Warren undress. Warren wasted no time. He grabbed me by the hair, slid his cock into my mouth and started fucking my face. I worked my tongue and lips all over his cock, took him into my throat when he shoved his cock deep, and managed to keep from gagging throughout most of the experience. Eventually, he shoved his cock deep, groaned loudly, and spewed a big load of sticky cum into my throat and mouth.

I started gathering up our clothing, but Warren had other ideas. He bent me over the seat and started rubbing his hardening cock all over my ass. When he was fully hard, he licked and drooled on my ass crack and my hole to lubricate it. Then, he started pressing the head of his cock onto my tight asshole. I groaned loudly as he slowly and patiently worked his cock into my ass. He started slowly but was soon pounding my ass hard and fast with his cock as I squirmed and yelped beneath him. Eventually, he shot his second load into me, this load deposited deep up my ass. Warren called it and made me call it my ass-pussy.

He spent a bit more time kissing me and groping me. Then, we both got dressed and returned to the club. It was quickly explained to Warren and me that we were leaving. It was further explained that Dan was coming along and was going to sleep with my wife in my bed. I was going to have to sleep in the guest room across the hall.

Looking slyly at me, Princess Julianne addressed Warren, "So, what do you say, Warren? Want to come along and sleep with your obedient sissy-slut, Michelle?"

Smiling broadly, Warren put his arm around me and replied, "Hell, yes!"

We all squeezed into the van. John drove us home. My wife and I spent most of the ride with our new boyfriends' tongues down our throats. The four of us went into our house and the men started tearing off our clothes and their own. We led them to our respective rooms. I could tell from the noise that Dan was pounding my wife's pussy hard. Not to be outdone, Warren rammed his cock into my ass-pussy, fucked me till I screamed, and kept on fucking me. Finally, we all fell asleep. Warren woke up a couple times through the night and gave me another fucking each time he woke up.

In the morning, our new boyfriends kissed us goodbye and left, with promises to return in the evening. After they left, I noticed that my wife and I, and both beds, were completely cum-soaked. Princess Deborah led me into the shower, and we both washed thoroughly. My wife put on a loose robe and looked at me.

Grinning, she said, "Now that we both have boyfriends, you have a lot of work ahead of you, Sissy Michelle. First, pick out a pair of my frilliest panties and put them on. Second, make me coffee and breakfast. Third, Strip the beds and wash the linens and our clothes from last night. Fourth, complete your normal housekeeping chores. When you are done, grab your wallet and come find me. We need to go shopping. Now that you have a boyfriend, you need a much bigger selection of slutty sissy clothing and shoes.

As I started following Princess Deborah's orders, her phone rang. I heard her laughing and chatting. I immediately knew that she was talking with Princess Julianne. I would love to have listened in on their conversation but could not spare the time. As Princess Deborah told me, I had a lot of work to do.