My Neighbor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With great reluctance, my attention wandered towards Tony's hands, where I watched as his hands slid across my wife's beautiful, toned, sexy thighs. A knot tied in my stomach, making me slightly nauseous, at least at first. Seeing him enjoying my wife so thoroughly, pleasuring and using my loving, gentle wife so perfectly... his fingers explored every inch of her gorgeous thighs, teasing and toying with her as his lips kissed and licked at her vagina. It should've been mine alone, but now Tony too knew how my wife tasted, what she looked like and the sounds she made when she was thoroughly pleasured. Jealousy and guilt hurt me to the bone, but I loved every second of it.

"Mmm," he mumbled from under her dress, allowing her to let out a jagged gasp before diving back in.

My lovely wife spread herself and mewled happily as he swiped his tongue from bottom to top and repeatedly stabbed her wetness. I could hear a tinge of self-consciousness and doubt enter her voice, mixed in with the unmistakable sign of an orgasm forming. Her moans were getting louder, quicker, her writhing more pronounced.

"Tony... Wait..." Louise breathlessly urged.

The kid didn't listen, he just continued on his singular mission: make my hot wife cum all over his eager face. It was then, when Louise cried out, her legs stiffened and pussy clutched as an intense orgasm fired deep inside her. Her entire body felt that one. She was groaning loudly, sighing and cooing in all directions, gripping the sheets so hard that I thought I heard them rip. The kid began lapping and sucking noisily on my wife's smooth pussy, ignoring her pathetic, convulsing efforts to push him off from the overwhelming sensitivity. At first, it had seemed she was in control, but now I witnessed her completely break and fracture into a thousand pieces. She thrashed, tugged, and begged for him for more. His mouth was smacking lewdly on her slickness, as he tongued and sucked all over her puffy mound.

The indecency of the acts I witnessed my wife get into was just bewildering. Louise wasn't the type to act so raw, so primitive. Now, my beautiful lady was reduced to mewling submissively as some puny-ass kid licked her pussy. She laid comfortably back on this teenager's bed, her flawless head resting on his pillow, while mewling in sensation of what Tony had done. The teacher on her back with a student's face between her thighs. The scenery was indescribable.

Louise's quivering legs flexed open, almost as if letting him know his job was done. But the kid knew her even better than I did at that moment. Instead of letting up, he pressed on her, not easing his tongue action an iota, as he licked and slurped every inch, feeling her shiver and convulse against his strong grip. Even though the kid was shorter than me, overweight, and with a shit attitude, he seemed like a real man compared to her, singing her tunes elegantly. If I had known, I would never have imagined I had actually brought Louise into his presence. Of course, I loved to witness how he ravished her, but I honestly wouldn't have believed she'd allow herself to be done like that, and I certainly didn't expect him to pack both size and skill.

"So good, Tony," my wife moaned. Her voice dripped with sexual satisfaction. From his technique.

This little fiend had just gone down on my wife, the woman of my dreams, and made her cum hard. And if that wasn't enough, she was stroking his messy hair and coaxing him to stay at her snatch. The kid obliged, and she made the most wonderful noises as he went back to feasting. He looked like he was attacking her, devouring her, swallowing her pussy whole.

"Ungh, god. Feels so amazing," Louise keened, no longer bothering to control herself. Letting her guard down and allowing her overwhelming pleasure become evident. For his part, Tony was more energetic than ever, licking my wife's lovely, slender pussy like a man possessed.

She quivered again, harder than last time, and I sensed my wife was on the edge. More than I'd ever seen her. Last time she held back, now she knew to let it flow. Louise was about to cum so fucking hard. Tony hadn't shown any sign of wanting to release my wife to the joys of a solid orgasm.

"Fuck, oh god," groaned Louise, her hips pumping upwards to help the kid go deeper and deeper. "Unnnnh, uh, uhhhhhh... Yes... Eat it... Oooohhh," my wife uttered, as if she was a total stranger, like it wasn't even her. It was something much hornier, a different and kinkier person with a strong affection for having her pussy eaten. But I was the husband, the poor fucking husband who had brought all this into place. It still seemed unimaginable that Louise was doing this, that it was a reality.

Louise grunted animalistically as Tony's long, agile tongue thrashed against her juicy, throbbing little box, and she groaned even harder as her juices squirted, over and over, bathing his hungry mouth. Tony leaned back for the first time since the lick fest began.

"Holy fuck," he gasped. "I need more of that." Louise nodded and put her hand on his head once again, pushing down ever so slightly, suggesting she too needed his mouth right back on her, that it made her feel too good to resist. The guy looked up, his face shiny and glistening from her oozing cunt, her copious juices.

"You like me eating you then? Not so bad?" Tony grinned.

My wife sighed, and pulled his head against her crotch. Tony responded immediately and began sucking on her dewy slit. A third, muffled orgasm convulsed through Louise's body, her strong thighs again squeezing tight around him, as her back arched upwards. Her entire body spasmed, and she writhed violently all over the bed. The kid was unrelenting, attacking her cunt with feral abandon, and more of Louise's nectar shot forth, straight into his waiting mouth.

Then Louise released her grip on his head, she stopped grinding and whimpering.

"How's that as an answer for you?" she mewled, smiling down at him between her legs.

"Heh heh, thought so," he agreed. "Do you moan and cream that hard for your husband?"

Louise's eyes widened a bit, as if just now she was reminded where she was, why and how she ended up in this bed. She sat up abruptly and tried to catch her breath and steady her shaking legs. I stared, open-mouthed. I could read the shame from the way she grimaced. With a slight wave of sadness coming over me, I saw her blush with anger, disgust and humiliation and start looking for her clothes. She gathered her things and slipped them on quickly. My lust, confusion, and anxiety grew even further in strength and volume, the internal tornado in me raging furiously.

"Hey, answer me!" Tony said.

"Fuck you, Tony. Fuck you," Louise retorted, trying to pass off the fact that Tony had just buried his entire tongue in her pretty pussy. But she didn't sound all that angry.

"Not my fault you loved it!" Tony said defensively, sitting up in his bed.

"That was... just... That was strange and..." Louise muttered.

"Liar, your wet hot pussy can't lie. So do you cum that hard with Johnny? Huh?" Tony asked again.

I saw Louise lower her eyes, clearly conflicted by the events and situation. It was probably her guilt arising over what she'd done, but also by Tony's teasing and aggressive tone and what it did to her. She finally shook her head. Of course, she did. I had never even been let close to eating her out. And the only reason she let Tony was probably because of the fantasy and getting carried away.

"So you liked it?" he persisted.

"Yes," Louise relented, fidgeting, standing in the middle of his room once again.

"Did you have a good time?" Tony asked in a lower fashion.

I'm not sure if my wife was aware of her involuntary nod, but somehow Tony knew. "You should do me a favor, then," he suggested. It wasn't a suggestion. I could tell from the insistent look and tone he was taking.

"And what's that, huh?" Louise asked.

"Let me fuck you. That little fucking whore body deserves a real fuck. Right here. Right now."

Her eyes once again narrowed, as her eyes scanned the entirety of his body, trying to assess the situation. She felt ashamed that she had let the kid so deeply into her private places. In hindsight I was jealous, because it seemed as though he had won her over by being the winner of the battle between her propriety and morals. How dirty and cheap it made her feel that she had succumbed to him.

"I'm not doing that," she said with finality, "Sex is something lovers do. I'm not screwing somebody just for fun, unless it's something serious. Do you think I'll just throw myself at anybody?"

"So you gonna just leave me like this?" Tony said gesturing towards his raging boner. Louise smirked then.

"Yes," she promptly said, turned on her heels and walked out.

I hurried away to meet my wife at the front door. A slightly disheveled Louise soon emerged, giving me a weak smile as she arrived, seemingly a bit lightheaded, and dazed.

"I never expected you to get a facial! And him going-" I started eagerly, but Louise hushed me.

"Let's head home... did you see it?" Louise asked in a low voice.

"Hell yeah!" I answered eagerly as we started towards our own house, diagonally across from Tony's house.

"I didn't realize you'd be watching..." Louise admitted.

"Wait... you did all that, thinking I wouldn't know?" I asked in slight surprise. That would be extra devious!

"I didn't really want to, I just... It's complicated," Louise admitted. "I'd tell you after anyway... but now I guess you know. But, when did you start watching?"

"Just as you got down between his knees," I replied. "So how was it?" I asked as I held the door for her.

Louise lowered her head, blushed, and sighed, then walked inside. I followed closely, awaiting a response, and watched as she sat down on the couch. She rubbed her forehead with her hands, sat back and straightened her back. Then she glanced up at me and smiled warmly, showing she still loved and cared about me.

"Well?" I began.

"Seeing you so hard already," she noted, licking her lips as she gazed down at my crotch, "all just from seeing me. God... it was unbelievable."

"Don't toy with me, dear," I whispered.

Louise took a deep breath. "Okay. Yes. I enjoyed it. I shouldn't, but I did. The first time I saw how big and powerful he was, I kinda fell into his trap, if you can call it that. His tongue feels amazing. He did me three times. I never knew it could be like that, so amazing. Amazing and intense. I think we probably could've kept going, I could let that kid eat me out all day. Is that bad?" she asked with a sly smile.

My jaw dropped wide open once again. I knew it was my wife's performance, making it all happen for my sake. But it seemed so real. It was real. As real as it got. It had become a very vivid fantasy. I pulled Louise towards me and kissed her passionately, groping her round tits, and I unzipped my pants in record time.

"I... um... Oh god, you really enjoyed it then?" I asked her breathlessly.

"So fucking much. Maybe it's not so bad if we, um... you know. Can I say it... If we cheat?" Louise muttered, fondling her own dress to get it off.

I watched, intrigued, as she got down to her knees, in the same way she knelt before Tony. I felt so lucky to have a goddess like that offer herself willingly. Louise unbuckled my belt slowly, almost in awe. She rubbed the bulge for a moment before finally pulling down my underwear. Her eyes were fixed on my pulsating cock.

Then her eyes darted up, and for a moment we simply looked at each other, before she again looked away shyly.

"I never thought I'd ever do anything so devious... but at least now we've done it. Right? " Louise hummed.

*

The next morning we spent time relaxing together. Louise was in the shower, while I was just lying back thinking about all the naughty fantasies. There was no shortage of material. We didn't really do anything, called it a lazy Sunday, but the idea that my sexy wife had given a nineteen-year-old neighbor kid a handjob, have him eat her out... Well, that's difficult to let go of. I was left thinking more about Tony, wondering what other shit he could have pulled. I wouldn't say I was scared, but I was certainly quite intimidated by how brazen he was. How horny Louise had actually gotten from the whole experience was evident, and how she was willing to compromise any future dignity or standards of decency... I don't know. I never would've guessed.

Monday everything was back to normal. Nothing extraordinary occurred. Perhaps the most awkward moment was seeing Tony, knowing what went down. He walked to his car and drove to school, so it wasn't the lengthiest of interactions, but awkward nonetheless. I went to work myself, and didn't see Louise until the evening.

"Guess who I saw earlier today," she said, twirling some hair and smiling deviously as I joined her on the couch.

She hadn't said anything about the fantasy since Saturday, but after such a line, I knew immediately she was talking about Tony. My cock rose with interest, my thoughts once again becoming flooded with images of my naked wife on his bed and more. Louise leaned towards me and planted a kiss on my lips.

"You mean..." I paused.

"That little brat yes," Louise snickered, "I guess I already should've known, but he's of course a student at the school. Not in my PE classes, but with one of the other teachers," she said.

"Go on, then..." I urged, pulling her body closer. I did like her tune, though. She had been really accepting of what had happened, really embracing the whole cuckold thing.

"Nothing, really. Just odd that I can see him whenever. A bit weird seeing him just acting normal and everything," Louise said matter of factly, picking up the TV remote.

"So nothing happened?" I asked.

"We didn't really talk. And besides, we've already done the fantasy now, and got the experience of... you know..." my wife blushed, "cheating."

I felt a small sense of dread realizing what she was saying. "So no reason for any more to happen, right?" was basically what she said, what she truly meant. She looked at me and probably saw my reaction. Louise studied me for a moment, reading me like a book.

"You wanted something to happen, didn't you?" she asked. Normally that could've been an accusation, but Louise knew how into it I was so I saw her intentions were genuine. She was as reassuring and understanding as I could ask for.

"I... I guess a bit," I admitted, frowning at my own reaction to my wife not cheating on me.

Louise looked like she was in deep thought as if she was gauging how to handle this the right way. I don't know if it was the right thing to do, but this was the moment I decided to push for it.

"So you liked it?" I asked, mimicking Tony's words.

Louise met my eyes, taking notice of that.

"Maybe," she conceded. "It's just so vile. I can't stop thinking about it even days after and... maybe yes, I do think about it. So dirty..."

"We could arrange something. If you like, that is," I hopefully suggested.

"You're seriously suggesting I do stuff with him again?" Louise asked, looking at me with one of her eyebrows raised.

"Honey," I held her hands in mine. "There's no pressure. But... hearing you say it yourself, that you can't stop thinking about it..."

She sighed. Then she let out a nervous laugh and looked at me, a mixture of genuine curiosity, seriousness, worry, and hope all mixed on her stunning face.

"I won't pretend I didn't... react, but there's so many issues here," said Louise. I nodded, fully knowing how unconventional it was. "First of, I think we need control. Second, coinciding with the first; we're moving way too fast. If we could establish some rules... maybe that could help out continuing the exploration of this thing of yours. Remember, I'm doing this for you. I wouldn't do any of this if you didn't push it, right?" Louise said.

"Absolutely, and I love you for it. I agree that rules could help stuff, but how do we get him onboard with that?" I asked.

"We tell him," she replied and shrugged.

I widened my eyes in surprise. To Louise's credit, she wasn't usually brazen when it came to intimate matters, but she sure looked determined now. She lowered her head as the idea of seeing Tony again appeared to start playing across her gorgeous face.

"You trust him like that?" I asked.

"We don't really have a choice not to, if we want this to continue. If we're gonna continue... to cuck you," Louise said, slowly adding that last part.

"What now?" I asked, perplexed.

"We have to trust him if we want to continue cucking you," Louise said, now with more confidence, meeting my shocked face with a small, hopeful smile.

It was hard to comprehend the words coming out of my wife's mouth, but burned through me so well. Louise scooted closer again, planting a long, sweet kiss on my lips and my forehead. Then she stood and gave a sensual twirl, which turned my mind into mush. My eyes gazed on her delicious curves.

"Come here. Let's sit at the table and talk this through, shall we?" Louise suggested, taking my hands and guiding me to the kitchen.

I nodded. I didn't like the thought of putting faith into an asshole kid like Tony, but I also wasn't thinking all that straight, now with the prospect of more happening looming.

"Would he even follow the rules?" I asked, sitting down.

"I certainly hope so. If he wants to see me again he'd have to respect our rules."

"You're considering it though, right?" I said. "We could have more fun, maybe more control, and have the fantasy too, so you wouldn't have to feel as bad," I added quickly, realizing this may sound as though I wanted it regardless of her feelings and interests.

"The real question is," Louise asked, scooting out on the edge of her seat, dangling her delicate feet in front of me, her horseshoe dangling off her toes, "Could you handle it? Could you handle Tony enjoying my hands, staring at my face as he thought wicked things until he ejaculated all over my hands?"

As Louise spoke, she kicked her slipper off, scooted further out on her chair and moved her feet along my bulge, playing and stroking, making it throb madly beneath her touch. My balls tightened. She had never given an inkling of being interested in doing anything with feet before! Louise let out a cute giggle, like only a sexy wife could, as she watched me bite my lip and swallow. She had never done this before. What had I awoken?

"He gets my hands, you get my feet? Does that sound like a fair deal, dear husband?" she asked coyly. Louise then pressed her whole sole against my covered hard-on.

Her implying she'd deny me her hands did things to me that I didn't expect. It probably wasn't meant that way, but I felt myself throb at the prospect of being denied. In a perverted way, it all sounded so thrilling. Louise sensed something was going on inside me and didn't break her intense gaze into my eyes. As if she knew what she was doing, the way she worked on my package was just perfect.

"I asked, do you think you can handle me keep jerking him off?" Louise asked.

"W-will he go down on you?" I asked back, stammered by her delicate foot in my crotch administering an expert massage on my sensitive parts.

Louise bit her lip. It was incredible how seductive she'd gotten in such a short time. Then she grinned and snickered. I could already predict the answer she'd give me.

"Oh honey, that would be pretty naughty if you let me do that," Louise admitted.

My mind was spiraling at the possible scenarios, all that could happen. At her sultry delivery, she sounded as if she already made up her mind. I had unknowingly pushed for him pleasuring her... and she already knew how well he could do that.

"Well, why not?" I asked, urging Louise to admit she was having fun. "I think it's fair you get something out of it too."