My Neighbor Pt. 03

Story Info
Some explorations of parameters.
10.9k words
4.11
15.5k
57

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I learned of what Louise had done, I wasn't really all that pissed. I'm kind of a mellow guy anyway, but what irked me the most was that it wasn't recorded... that I didn't get to watch it! The thought of my wife succumbing to Tony's young 'charm' was too erotic. I just wished I could see it, or be present. Her doing it behind my back was sorta hot too... I guess I'm sorta depraved like that. She described the entire encounter to me as I listened, intrigued, finding her lust arousing as she rode me to completion.

There was no doubt Tony knew how to treat a girl and that Louise loved the way the big cock stretched her, the size- no doubt beyond compare...

"So you're not mad?" Louise had asked, as she sat me down at the kitchen table... the same where Tony had lapped away at her so many times.

"I don't think I am," I had answered truthfully.

I tried to imagine what it would have been like for them in the school shower, and later in the car. I tried to picture her glistening pussy lips, the outline of the throbbing veins on his gigantic prick, the way he licked and caressed my darling wife. How much better was it so that my dutiful wife chose infidelity not once, but twice? She willingly cheated, despite the rules, and the idea made my own loins burn up in need. She was being a wanton slut, something that was so far from her prideful character.

Of all the rules broken, the rule about it being recorded was the only one I truly hoped she would abide by. I knew deep down I wanted her to break both the other rules again and again, but I wanted to watch. It was a burning desire and it certainly was something I couldn't admit out loud and certainly not to Louise!

"I don't really like admitting it, but he makes it kinda hard to resist," Louise had stated, averting her gaze. "He's so much different from what you think he'd be. His thrusts are so deliberate and so skillfully measured and confident. It makes me so-" she said, unable to finish her sentence. She cleared her throat.

"Like just that one shower," she rambled on, "I have no idea why I was so... receptive of his touch! I didn't have it in mind to cheat at all and... suddenly it was already happening. I'm sorry, but his lips and his hands were so-"

Louise stopped again. Her hands began fidgeting. The guilt was real, visible, and dripping from her words. I had to make sure it was alright. I knew it was selfish, but I wanted to watch it happen myself, to see my wife being plowed like a wanton slut by his giant teenage cock. And for what Louise was describing, Tony sounded like a sexual artist... no, that's not the right word. There was more to his talent than just sex, it was raw animalistic, wild- sex, the sort of sex only seen in porn!

"Tony kissed you?" I probed. "Tell me."

"Yes, well," Louise blushed and shrugged, "it was more intense and... amazing."

"You kiss him back?" I asked.

"A lot, actually. And... our tongues too," she whispered in reply, not meeting my eyes.

She was telling me everything, how it was just intense, amazing sex, that Tony's natural abilities and stamina far outweighed mine and yet it was also just physical pleasure without any emotional attachment or love. Louise swore he was nothing to her. I knew I had to talk her into another meeting with Tony, this time including the recorder. I should've been more pissed, I know it. Instead this weird sensation of arousal, guilt, and humiliation of my own wife getting pleasured so much better by another man, our young neighbor from across the street no less.

"Sounds like Tony has a fan," I teased, but my voice gave me away. My heart was thudding with anxiety and excitement at the same time. Louise held sex so dearly, and now she had shared it with someone other than me...

"Oh hush," Louise said, but with a smile just lingering under the surface.

"So what was the thing he said again?" I had asked, which soon landed us both in bed.

Tony had tried to make Louise go behind my back despite his preaching for honesty. Louise thought of it as dirty talk, but who knew what that guy had as intentions. I was certain he didn't care to steal her away or anything, but rather have Louise at his disposal no matter what my predilections were.

"Yeah," Louise admitted as I laid on top of her, enjoying my wife's velvet folds, "he said something like... 'I'll fuck you whenever I want.'" Her imitation of Tony was less than flattering, lets say.

"You want that?" I dared to ask, excited at the idea of my lovely, intelligent wife being taken against her will, during dubious consent... Thrust into a willing participant by the magnificent skill of Tony. Or for Louise to steal away to fuck him while I was away at work travel, or some other reason why I might be away for just enough time for a quickie if nothing else.

"Maybe..." she purred, urging me to move my own hips harder. Her admittance sent shockwaves through me as guilt and jealousy drove me harder into my wife.

"And, ah, and you wanted him to knock you up?" I asked, going a bit faster.

"Johnny, it was j-just talk," Louise purred. "I was just stroking his ego. But it worked. He shot so much cum inside me."

"Yeah?" I panted.

"Yeah, baby." she breathed. "So much. So thick it clung to me."

My breathing was becoming quicker as my mind conjured the vision of Louise sprawled underneath him in her car, in a damn near public parking lot. It didn't take me long to cum deep inside her myself, unable to resist her words and her description. She was more turned on by her cheating on me than I could have ever hoped for, and so I told her how we needed Tony again and more. With the promise of more, we both fell into a deep slumber.

*

We spent the week at each other's jobs, staying busy. I had wondered if Tony would try anything more as the week progressed, but it seemed like he respected the 'once a week' rule. In some ways, I was a bit disappointed, and I could tell Louise was as well. Louise still felt very guilty about having had sex with the teen, and no doubt my egging her on did not help. She even suggested we waited the whole week until anything more happened. And again, Tony surprised me by being agreeable. Normally you heard how these hounds were relentless and vicious. Perhaps he was simply drained. By my wife.

"I kinda think we should stick to handjobs... reinforce the rules," Louise suggested Friday night. She had scheduled another lesson with Tony after school on Tuesday, but she was having second thoughts it seemed, wanting to reestablish the control we had lost. "I don't think I want to... have sex... with Tony again."

"What?" I asked, not believing her. "You're joking," I hoped. "If I sent you over there right now, you really think you'd only jerk him off?"

"Yeah?" Louise answered unconvincingly.

I gave her a wry smirk. "Then do it," I said. "I give you a hall pass to prove me wrong. You haven't done any 'tutoring' this week anyway."

"John!" Louise exclaimed, taken aback. "I can't do that. It's against the rules. And we were having this week off, remember?"

"That's the point of a hall pass," I chuckled, excited to see her relent. "Besides, you'd just be jerking him off, right? That's well within the rules, even if it is a hall pass."

Louise didn't respond right away. She closed her eyes, trying not to be tempted by the challenge. It was as though she was afraid, afraid that she would succumb and more, prove me right in doing so.

"Don't... don't tempt fate," she said finally. "Tony knows how to bend a girl to his will, honey." She then cringed at her choice of words.

"Which is?" I asked with a wide, hopeful smile.

She glanced at me, then out into space. A smile grew slowly on her lips and her hand drifted to my thigh. I knew I had her then.

"Just remember to record," I said.

"Hey, I didn't say I'm going over," Louise shot back, gently punching me with her other hand. "Remember, he got inside me last week, despite the rules. Twice, even. It's... hard to resist him."

"You said as much earlier," I reminded.

"Yeah, he just feels amazing and does things that-" Louise began before correcting herself. "Never mind."

"That I can't do?" I said, finishing her sentence. Louise's silence spoke volumes, and it was good for us both to talk openly about all of this, even if it stung. I guess this whole fetish wasn't for the faintest of egos, because I felt even my own mellow one burn at her admittance.

She took a breath, steadying her nerves. Then her eyes flashed in my direction, a devious expression growing.

"Okay," she said, "I'll go. If nothing else, then to prove you wrong."

*

'im coming over,' Louise wrote, and soon after Tony met her once again at his house, and let her in through the back door. As it wasn't conspicuous enough that John's own wife snuck hurriedly across the street, looking up and down the street to make sure no one saw.

"What about your parents?" Louise whispered.

"Away, they usually are during the weekends," Tony reassured, ushering her to his bedroom.

Once they were through the door, Tony started feeling her up, eagerly ravaging her curvaceous yet trim body. At first, Louise didn't really react, not sure what to do. Then she started responding, kissing back with more hunger as his hands found their way to her soft, round ass. The ass she keeps in shape for her husband was getting mauled roughly by this young prick, and his fingers dug hungrily into the flesh hidden by her tight spandex pants. She hadn't worn underwear, and she could feel his fingers running up and down her cheeks and across her inner thighs. Louise spread them invitingly, inviting him to dive deeper.

But instead of shoving his fingers onto her clothed fabric, Tony pushed her down on the bed. His hands dipped into the waistband and rolled her pants up her long legs. She raised her hips as he tugged, letting the spandex roll along with her panties.

"I can't believe it's been a week already," Tony said, quickly pushing her white, silky, patterned top off, revealing her round, fat tits for his beady, yet hungry youthful eyes, and tossing it on top of her other clothes.

"Damn, your tits look fucking nice," he hissed.

Louise smiled as the eager young boy stared at her body as his hand groped and rubbed her left breast. His thick, erect member was tenting up in his sweats. He mushed her tits together, climbed on top of her, and started licking all over them.

'This is getting out of control,' Louise thought with a shudder. "C'mon, Tony," Louise whispered, pushing him back to get his attention. But instead of making him slow down, he just moved to licking and sucking her soft, creamy neck instead. "Tony. Oh shit," she whimpered, goosebumps rushing through her.

At some point Tony must've angled his sweats down, because suddenly Louise felt his swelled up cock press against her opening, threatening entry. Her slit, wet with arousal, parted for him as he started sliding into this lovely wife.

"Unnnng," Louise groaned, helplessly succumbing to his touch, her pussy aching in joyful anticipation.

Tony smirked, not stopping the rhythmic invasion, forcing Louise to admit her pleasure. She shut her eyes, reveling in the sensation. Louise moaned her satisfaction, wrapping her arms tightly around his shoulders and neck. Her husband could barely compete in length, width and technique, feeling Tony's size stretch and touch places so severely under-stimulated brought her to new heights.

"I thought we were waiting till Tuesday," Tony hummed as he lowered himself and dove into her neck again.

His cock slid nearly completely in, and his movements became quick, fluid motions that allowed Tony to pull almost entirely out of her warm embrace before driving back deep inside.

"We were... ohhh," Louise groaned.

Tony drove forward. He was ready to stretch her, ruin her... ravish her... and all she had planned was a handjob. The absurdity made her smile as she ran her fingernails up and down his back, relishing the feel of her tight pussy getting stretched wide by this eager teenager.

"Couldn't wait, huh?" Tony teased.

"Johnny dared me to come over here and just jerk you off," Louise admitted, smiling up at Tony's satisfied face with a light sheen of sweat.

"How did that go?" Tony asked cheekily.

"Shut up," Louise grinned, squeezing him with her walls.

"Fuuuu-uck," Tony groaned, shuffling his hips between her legs. "Nngg, you're really gonna let me knock you up someday, aren't you?"

"Hnnng, you keep that up and, oh god, maybe I will," she gasped.

"Oh really? You like this big cock knocking up your womb?" Tony pressed.

"Oh fuck," Louise hissed.

Louise was getting increasingly vocal, moans of delight sounding out throughout the empty house. Tony kept slamming into her. His eyes fixated on the beautiful teacher's exposed breasts, rolling and flopping back and forth each time his body hit hers. Her nails clawed his back as Tony grunted, feeling her walls tightening with each thrust. Her slickened insides massaging the engorged dick, preparing for the next load...

He felt the cum begin to boil over and surge to the end of his shaft. Tony's cock was throbbing madly within her until it began unloading his hot fluids. He kept pumping, squirting over and over, until his shaft slowed its pumping. His eyes closed in satisfaction. Louise felt her cunt ripple and pulsate with each spewing eruption. Her own juices flowed around the spewing shaft, coating his cock and dripping into a pool on the sheets under her.

Tony looked down at her face. Her pretty cheeks were tinted red and glistened with sweat. He pulled her head closer, pressing his forehead to hers, his hair hanging low and grazing her face as he buried his softening prick in her womb, wanting to delay leaving her silky depths. She still moaned, feeling the gentle pumping within her. Louise sighed and they kissed.

*

I smirked knowingly when my disheveled wife finally came through the door later that evening. She didn't even bother to hide the slight waddle she'd acquired from the fucking, making me snort a little laugh. Her response was to send a defiant glare, challenging me.

"We need to not fool around with hall passes," Louise muttered, with a slight chuckle.

"Did you record?"

"Not the first time..." Louise began, a crooked smile creasing her face as she met my eyes.

"How many times..." I asked, trailing off. Louise had been over there for two hours, and her disheveled look...

"How many..." she stalled. "Erm, three. Plus some foreplay here and there..."

"You slut!" I chided with a big grin. "Went for a hand job but got a three-peat instead!"

"It's your fault!" Louise declared. "Besides, how could you dare send me over there in the first place?!"

I was hard as stone hearing the news. Louise tried to pretend to be mad, but it wasn't hard to see she enjoyed the whole experience.

"So can we watch the videos together?" I asked, hoping to experience some of my wife's deviousness together.

"Oh yes, John. Just make sure to hit 'fast forward' past all the dumb and unnecessary things. Tony was trying so hard to get me to clean his cock or whatever, but hell if I'm ever taking his dirty thing into my mouth... especially after sex... It smelled of us for Christ's sake."

I patted the seat beside me on the couch for her to join me, but she hesitated.

"Here?" she asked, rendering me a bit confused.

"Yeah? You've done stuff with Tony here, so what's the big deal?"

"Nothing. You're right," Louise decided and plopped down beside me.

She took the phone from her bag, a seductive smile on her face. It was clear the experience had opened a door Louise hadn't really anticipated. Now my wife seemed to be warming up to the idea of being intimate with another person, even if it was pure sex.

"So before we watch this, we need to talk about the rules," Louise declared.

"Oh come on!" I pouted.

"No, listen. I want the rules. The rules were: you need to be able to watch, you need to be able to say no, no intercourse, and once a week. We've broken all of them more or less. I told Tony before I left that we needed to abide by the rules from now on, that this evening was an exception and not the new status quo. He can't just fuck me whenever he wants... and vice versa I guess," Louise said.

"Abide by the rules from now on? Including 'no intercourse'?" I asked. Louise blushed at that.

"Well... I kinda thought you didn't mind if we left that rule out from now on," she said, somewhat shyly.

Louise made a damn strong point. Not one I had anticipated from her, either. Not just the rule about sex, but in general. It was important to have some control over these things. Tony's effect on her had become so apparent. It was sex without consequences, and great sex at that. As a guy, I could relate. But her suggesting to snip that rule seemed so... it was just much more impactful.

"I think you have a point," I agreed. "It was something that was out of our control, but now that the heat of the moment is over, it makes sense."

Louise smiled her response, but I had a question.

"Just now, you didn't want to watch the video on the couch. And before, you let Tony do you from behind, something you never let me. Is this a theme I'm sensing? Does Tony get to do stuff that I don't? Like..." I trailed off, and my eyes shifted, staring intensely into hers.

"Well, yeah..." Louise replied. "Isn't that what you wanted though?"

I gulped, realizing she was right. It was part of it, for him to give her experiences I never could. I hadn't thought that would mean 'experiences I never would', though perhaps not such an emphasis on 'never'. Louise having experiences with Tony that should only be with me, then denying me the same liberties, was the perfect tease. Louise exploring her sexuality with Tony rather than me was an unbelievable thrill.

"I mean, yeah." I relented and admitted.

"Good," she purred. "Wanna watch me get fucked from behind?"

Fucked. Louise wasn't shy of cursing, but hearing her put it so bluntly, combined with my knowledge that she was going to willingly cheat and break our wedding vows for this kid... it sent a sharp heat right to my balls. I had never seen my wife like this and she was irresistible.

"I want everything."

She giggled at that. She looked amazing. She was absolutely radiant; sexy, confident, and free. Louise looked at me tenderly and lovingly, a sweet, promising look that only served to stir the building excitement and burning arousal.

There were three videos in total. One shorter, and two longer.

"We'll probably have to save the last one for a rainy day," she teased sensually in my ear, her hand trailing down onto my slack-covered bulge.

The first one showed Tony's point of view of Louise on her back, topless and with his massive cock between her giant soft breasts. She rubbed them up and down, looking up with desire and lust as his veiny appendage emerged and disappeared between her magnificent bosom. My own loins flared up as I was able to appreciate the sexual play at such close range and with Louise's large, firm orbs being groped and abused so well. Tony really knew how to push a woman's buttons, that was certain. It didn't take long before his semen erupted from its tip, splattering over my wife's chin, cheeks, and nose...

"He's so virile... he gets hard again so fast... perks of being a young stud, I guess," Louise muttered. I quickly shoved my pants down so she could get better access to my raging erection.

She was right when she said we'd probably save the last one, as I doubted I'd last all the way through the second video. The one Louise hinted that she got fucked from behind in. A view I never had.

Louise clicked the video and resumed stroking me.