My Neighbor, the Sex Worker Ch. 02

Story Info
Alice and Lia get to know each other.
3.7k words
4.66
25.6k
31

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head hurt. I barely got any sleep yesterday. Well, to be fair, I think anyone would have issues going to sleep if they had those images stuck in their minds. Those eyes, perfect skin covering an angelic body in the middle of...

What the hell am I thinking?

I sighed, stood up, and walked mindlessly to the bathroom. It was almost 10:00 am. After a quick shower where I'll be honest, I spent a pretty long time just staring at the wall, I went to the kitchen.

As was the usual for me, I tried to put my day in order.

"Study up a bit," I mumbled, "watch a show or something... And then, maybe..." my eyes glanced briefly at my tablet. "sigh Why do I even bother?"

Still, despite these thoughts, something made me turn it on. I went through some of the art I'd done. All of it was pretty nerdy. Exaggeratedly hot villains and heroes duking it out, stuff like that. I left off on a fantasy character I was making. A knight with a flaming sword, cliche, I know.

I liked to draw, but it wasn't going to get me anywhere in life. The sooner I stopped that habit, the better. Before I could take a look at the clock, I heard a knock on my door. To be honest, I should have expected the person behind it.

When I slowly opened the door, I came face-to-face with the woman responsible for my sleepless night. Bright pink eyes held me in their clutches as she extended a plate of something in my direction.

"Hey!" She started, "I made some omelets, you want some?"

I stared. Why was she being so casual?

"..."

"Well, I thought they looked good, but not good enough to render you speechless." She smiled as I shook my head and stepped to the side.

"Sure, come in."

She walked inside my apartment. Again, she walked. into. my. apartment. That statement alone was enough to make me take a deep breath.

"Make yourself at home," I said, taking the plates from her hands and putting them on my living room table. I turned around and cringed when I saw how messy my place was. In a panic, as Lia walked around I stealthily cleaned up any place she wasn't looking at.

"Don't mind if I do." She replied, sitting down over at my table.

After searching for some cutlery, I gave her a fork and knife and sat down opposite her.

"Holy shit," I said. "This smells delicious!"

She laughed.

"Thanks. I pride myself on my cooking, you know?"

"So, how many dishes do you know how to make?"

"Too many to count." Although she was kind of bragging, she didn't sound like it.

"Damn."

"And you?"

"No... I'm not much of a cook. I order most of what I eat." I shrugged. "Where did you learn how to cook like this?"

"I, well, I dunno. I've always been into it. You know how a lot of people spend time watching reruns of Food Network shows? Well, I'm the girl that said 'huh, maybe I should make that', basically."

And after that, we fell into silence.

Well, here's the hard part. What the hell do I talk to her about? Even without yesterday's whole thing, I was going to have trouble with this. It had been months, maybe years since the last time I talked to someone who wasn't family about anything that wasn't work-related. Add on top of that what happened last night and well...

"You can ask, you know." She smiled kindly at me. "Elephants are cute, but the one in this room is a bit too big."

I gulped.

"So... Do, uh..." Where could I even start? "Are you dating... Them?"

She giggled.

"Not exactly." She leaned back in her chair, taking a bite out of the omelet and swallowing it down before she continued. "I'm a sex worker. I get paid to have sex with people. Yes, the 'p' word. But, I prefer just, 'sex worker'."

You know, I never understood that words could have weight before I heard that sentence. Before today, every word I'd heard generally affected me to the same degree. It was only when I heard this statement coming from the lips of a beautiful girl, that I understood that the right words could make a room change temperature. Suddenly, I felt cold.

"So... Last night..." The words left my mouth slowly and awkwardly.

"Yeah, they were a married couple I met online. They heard about me and after a few weeks of talking, I figured I was comfortable enough with them to offer my services." She kept eating calmly, slowly. There was no noticeable change in her behavior that I could find to indicate that she was at all ashamed or displeased.

"Oh." That was all I could say. My eyes ran up and down her body. She was genuinely one of the most attractive people I'd ever met. "How could..." I stopped myself. Even at that moment, I could tell what I was about to say was super rude.

"How could someone like me do that? Was that what you were going to ask?" She didn't sound angry, but she did put her hand under her chin. She stopped eating, waiting for me to reply.

I nodded.

"Well..." She looked away. "There's something I want to do." She told me. "But I can't do it unless I get enough money. So, here I am." She smiled. "I started around a year ago, just talking to strangers online. Of course, I get tested every week to make sure I'm still safe, and protection is required. Eventually, I made enough money to rent an apartment here. The mission is far from over though."

It was too much for me to take in. I looked down at the half-eaten omelet on my plate like it was going to give me some tips. Some advice as to how to respond to all of this.

"You think I'm disgusting, don't you?" When I heard her, I looked up and found her smile had disappeared. Her expression had changed drastically from one second to the next. It looked like she was about to get up and leave.

"No!" I waved my hands back and forth. "No, no. I just..." I breathed in. "I've..."

"Hm?" She tilted her head.

"I've never met someone like you before," I told her. "I'm... I'm trying to understand what I'm hearing, I guess. Thing is, I can't imagine ever doing that."

"Do you think less of me because of this?" She asked.

Did I? For a second or two, I didn't even know. After another deep breath, I decided on an answer.

Running a hand through my cinnamon-colored hair, I sighed.

"I think you're insanely brave. Or, maybe you're just insane." I shrugged. "Hell if I know. I can't judge you for it, or anything. Not like I think sex is sacred or whatever. If it works... I guess it works."

I tried to see it the same way I was seeing myself going to college. All in all, it was just a means to an end. As long as she wasn't hurting anyone, whatever.

She laughed. At first, it was low, but soon, it bubbled and became almost a cackle. She stood, walked over to where I was, and hugged me. Her chocolate scent engulfed my space as I awkwardly tried to hug her back.

"I had a good feeling about you." She admitted. "I'm glad I wasn't wrong."

I wasn't one to crack jokes, but the tension in the air made me dip my feet in that water.

"Yeah, can't blame you." I blushed a little as I kept talking. "I am super charming after all."

Another cute giggle and she replied:

"That, you are."

After we finished breakfast, we hung out in my bedroom. Lia laid down on my bed like she'd been there a million times before. She asked me about my life before I came to Lowlight City. I told her all about my boring self. How I barely had friends growing up, how I'd never really wanted to do something like it seemed she did.

She listened to me patiently, at a point it was basically just me talking. Her attention only drifted when my tablet caught her attention.

I had forgotten to turn it off.

"Huh?" She grabbed it. "What's this?"

"O-Oh! Don't look at that, it's..."

"You drew this?" I sighed. Well, I guess my geeky self just got revealed.

"Yes. And can you please ask before you take stuff?" I went to take my tablet from her hands. She put her palms together in an apology, but something told me she wasn't taking me seriously. I rolled my eyes and turned my tablet off.

"So, what was that?" She asked. "It looked really cool."

"Just some doodles."

"Doodles? That looked borderline professional." She persisted. "Seriously, you're talented!"

"No, I'm not." I bit back, sliding my tablet into a drawer.

"Eh, whatever." She lightly said before standing up. "So... Listen."

"Yeah?"

"I was planning on heading out tonight. Nothing major, you know, just wanted to get something to eat... Wanna come with?"

I raised a brow.

"Seriously?" I asked. "You don't have anyone else to go with? I'm, uh, not the most exciting kind of company."

"I do." She nodded. "But, I want to go with you." Something about that statement made my cheeks turn red. Shit, what was this girl doing to me?

"sigh, Fine. Just don't complain to me when we spend most of our time in utter silence."

"That's fine." She said. "Just gives you more time to stare at my pretty face."

"Humble," I muttered, but she was right. If we did end up in awkward silence, that's probably what I would do.

"Always. Well, I'll see you later. Maybe around... Eight-ish?"

"Sure."

And with that, we (briefly) went our separate ways.

---

When it comes to clothing, nothing's quite given me the reality check that leaving my apartment with Lia that night did. I wore some jeans and a baggy brown shirt, along with some Converse sneakers.

When I saw Lia, I felt like I'd failed as a woman. She wore a long white dress, a small white hat with a yellow lace tied around it, some gold bracelets, and open-toed shoes that wrapped around her feet like flowers sprouting from her. I felt so underdressed.

As fabulous as she looked, when I made eye-contact with those pink irises, the rest of it disappeared.

"Ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." I shrugged.

"That's ready enough!" She wrapped her arms around my right. The warmth made me look the other way. I wondered whether this was normal or not. After all, we had just met yesterday.

Still, I can't deny that it felt nice. My other friends used to be like that. We'd always walk around school basically tied to each other the same way Lia and I were right now.

Fuck. Was I really that touch-starved?

"So... Where are we going, exactly?" I asked.

"Anvil's."

"Oh... And that's what, exactly?"

She blinked. After a while, she laughed.

"You've never been there?"

"Uh, no." I shook my head.

"It's the restaurant around the corner. You live right next to it! How long have you been in Lowlight, again?"

"Three years," I replied.

"And you've never been there!?"

"... I only ever leave my house to go to college or do groceries." I admitted, looking away.

"Well, that ends tonight!" She declared with a grin. I couldn't help but smile a little in return, given her enthusiasm.

We arrived at the place a few minutes later. It wasn't packed, but it was clearly popular. Paying for a table for two, we sat down inside. Cream and tanned walls, lush furniture, some pop music playing from hidden speakers. It was a pretty comfortable ambiance.

A waiter came and asked us what we wanted. When I looked at the menu, I chuckled.

"Maybe I should have an omelet," I said. "See whose is better, you know?"

"You better say me, or this friendship is over." She replied with a smirk.

"We'll see," I ordered an omelet, a burger, and some water. Lia got herself some shrimp and tea.

A few minutes later, while we were talking, someone walked up to us.

"Lia?"

"Oh! Jake, hi!" I looked to my left. "Jake" looked like some sort of an athlete. Toned body, v-neck shirt, gold chain around his neck. He and Lia hugged each other. For some reason, the sight made me take a sip of my water.

"How have you been?"

"Eh, doing fine. Got a game tomorrow." He smiled wolfishly. "You'll be watching?"

"I'll see if I have time," Lia replied with a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes.

"Oh, come on! Been a while since you saw me win, right?"

"Mhm."

"Then you've got to. I'll do like, fifty times better knowing you're watching."

"That's great."

Finally, Jake looked my way.

"And this is...?"

"Oh, my name's Alice." I extended a hand. He took it, leaned down, and kissed the back. I cringed. For some reason, although he did look fine, that act did nothing for me.

"A pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise..." I mumbled.

"So, is this your...?"

"No," Lia replied firmly. "But we are in the middle of something, so..."

"Okay, okay." He raised his hands up defensively. "Text me later, kay?"

"Mhm," Lia replied. The boy left.

I sat there in silence. Was that a former customer of hers or something? Well, he was a good-looking guy. I couldn't imagine that Lia would force him to pay to hook up.

"You can ask, you know," Lia said, with an amused face.

"It's none of my business." I shrugged.

"And yet, it's obvious you want to know." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Was that a-" she cut me off.

"No. He's just an ex."

"Oh." Wow. When I heard they used to be in a relationship, I pictured them walking the same way I had walked with Lia to get here. They looked good together, in my mind anyway.

"Don't be fooled though, he was a massive dick," Lia said. "I found out he'd been cheating on me with like three girls. Good riddance."

I laughed awkwardly and shook my head a little.

When it was all said and done, I couldn't remember the last time I'd had that much fun. Lia was surprisingly easy to talk to, she always had something witty to say, even about the most mundane stuff. She liked to brag but she didn't come across as arrogant or anything. Any time I said something, she looked like she was genuinely interested in knowing about it.

For some reason, she kept asking me about my drawings. Whether I was working on something soon or whether seeing something pretty inspired me. I didn't know how to respond to that kind of thing. I don't think anyone had ever been interested in that part of my life before.

Finally, an hour later, we walked back home. When we entered our apartment, I expected her to hug me goodbye like she had yesterday, but instead, she tugged on my sleeve.

"You want to come in? We can drink a little, talk some more."

I stepped back.

"I, uh, I dunno. It's a little late."

"Oh... Right." Fuck. That disappointed expression of hers was lethal. My heart ached.

"Well... I guess I can spare a second." I mean, it was just a few drinks, right? Then, I'd go back to my boring life and once Lia realized how boring I was, she'd leave me to said boring life in peace.

"Hopefully way more than just a second." She said, already walking over to her unit.

Back in that decorated space, I caught a brief glimpse of the view of Lowlight that her apartment provided. Had the city always looked this good at night?

"Alice?" Lia called out to me. "Want some?"

She held out a shot glass. I'll be honest, I'd never been much of a drinker, but there was something about the silent pleading in Lia's eyes that made me nod.

And so, we took a few shots of a hard liquor brand I'd never heard of. God, drinking sucks. It feels like sliding fire down your throat.

Soon though, the world was changing. All of a sudden, it felt like I was seeing in snapshots. Like every couple of seconds, everything went black. I felt lighter than usual.

"I guess you're not used to this, huh?" Lia asked. I shook my head and the act nearly made me fall.

"It's fine," I mumbled.

She took the shot glass from me.

"Well, that's enough. Come on, let's watch something." I don't think I would have said "no" to anything she asked me at this point. I nodded and we went into her room.

The same room where she'd been getting fucked last night. It was surreal to step into this space. There was a large tv, connected to the internet, that had Netflix as its main page.

She helped me get onto her bed and put on some comedy in the background. Holy shit, I don't think a bed had ever felt as comfortable as that one had that night. Seriously, I was just seconds away from falling asleep.

That notion flew out the window though when Lia crawled next to me. She laid down beside me and suddenly, she was all I could focus on. At first, I tried to watch the movie, but in my tipsy state, I couldn't pay attention. My eyes would constantly go back and forth between her and the screen. As the film went on, she crept closer, eventually taking a sheet and throwing it over both of us. Her warmth pressed against me, and maybe if I were sober, I would have just taken it for what it was.

Instead, I pressed back. I threw an arm around her, pulling her to me. She smiled a little, surprised, and turned back to the movie.

I think we lasted around half an hour before we just stared at each other. My drunk mind was telling me to do something, but I didn't understand what.

It was only when she leaned in, her face inches away from mine, that I understood what was about to happen.

I don't know what I would have done had I been, like, properly aware the entire time. Had I been sober. All I know is that when her lips touched mine, I lost myself. So, so soft. Surrounded by the cold of the night and cotton, she pressed her lips to mine and I did the same.

The sound of the movie provided a backdrop of white noise to cancel out at least a little of the tension in the air. The tension that was just rising with every pull and push she performed.

I use that word for a reason, by the way. I mentioned that I had a boyfriend, well, he never kissed me like this. The way Lia did it, it felt like she was trying to make a dance out of it. No, maybe a better way to describe it would be that it was a tennis match.

I pushed, she pulled, she pushed, I pulled. Her hand came and cradled my cheek, I put my hand behind her and pulled her even closer. Her leg went up and around my body and my hand naturally slid over to her thigh.

Even in that state, I could tell things were getting serious.

She took my shirt off and then she disrobed on her own. Everything about her was pure art. I couldn't believe a woman this beautiful existed. Much less that she was kissing me.

Though her lips felt soft, when I ran my hands down her body, it felt like she'd cared for it to nearly religious levels. The right combination of soft and firm. Not quite like my skinny mess.

Holy shit, am I about to have sex with a girl? That was the thought that was running through my mind as her lips caressed mine.

Regardless, she pushed me so that I was on my back. I looked up at her, looming above me. Wordlessly, she kissed me again. I put my hands on her back but that didn't last long because she quickly started moving down. She kissed my neck, licked my collarbone, and pecked between my breasts in a way that was sending electricity through my very being.

When she arrived between my legs, they spread on their own. The image I was seeing, Lia, making her way to my pussy, was like something out of a dream. Maybe I was imagining things, but I could swear she was smirking a little as she saw my reaction.

It didn't take long at all for me to start breathing heavily. She hadn't even gotten to it, and yet I was already just... I don't know. Maybe it was because I was drunk? Still, I had never felt this good before.

She teased me. Her tongue poked out and gently traced a vertical line on me. I sighed, even as it felt like the world was spinning a little, I could see her eyes capturing every reaction of mine.

No one had ever done something like this to me or had this effect on me.

She bit down softly on my pussy lips and pulled them back. I moaned, and she went back to licking. Beyond just what she was doing, something that was turning me on even further was imagining doing the same to her.

I wanted to see how she would react. If I could make her have the same reaction she was causing me to produce.

12