My Neighbor, the Sex Worker Ch. 06

Story Info
Lia tells Alice why she became a sex worker. [FINALE]
3.2k words
4.76
13.8k
24

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I might upload one or two bonus chapters one day. But, I felt this was a good place to conclude the story for now.

Thank you all for checking this out!

--------

A week had gone by since the club thing happened. You might think that Lia and I would have had more... Personal time together since then. You'd be wrong.

Because immediately after that, Lia left. No no, this isn't a Gone Girl situation or anything, but she texted me the next night saying that her family had gone through some kind of situation and she was needed at her family home.

Honestly, I don't think I reacted to that as hard as I should have. At the time, hearing her tell me "goodbye" and hugging me and pressing a feather-light kiss to my lips, it all seemed regular. Regular as in, she was needed somewhere. Shit happens, right?

Well, what I hadn't taken into account was just how reliant I'd become on her. Before I had even realized it, I had been planning my whole day around my meetings with her. Whether it was just eating together, watching tv, or you know, spectating her work, my days were filled with so much Lia that when she left, I had nothing to do anymore.

Krystal called me up a few times and we talked like we always did, but even then she asked me "hey, are you okay?" and when I explained that Lia had left for an undetermined amount of time, she responded with just "honey, you're gonna need to see a doctor considering how whipped you are".

I mean, I knew I was crushing hard. Of course. Ever since that first moment where I fell on top of her and stared into brilliant pink eyes, I was fucked. But this current situation, with her being somewhere else that wasn't this apartment and me having to spend my free time studying and watching the Food Network, it made me realize just how fucked I was.

When my doorbell rang, I sprinted. I hoped to God that Lia was there, just so I could get my fill. She was a drug and I was hooked.

Yeah, you know where this is going.

When I opened the door, it was some other lady instead of Lia.

Not-Lia smiled and quickly raised a brow when she saw how confused I was.

"Um, hey, I just wanted to ask if you knew where the tenant who lives there is," Not-Lia asked.

"She's away right now." I nearly closed the door right there. I had no time for Not-Lia's.

"Oh." Not-Lia nodded. "Could you leave her a message?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Could you tell her a customer sent her a message? That's it, thanks."

"No problem." I shut Not-Lia out and sighed.

Okay, I needed to distract myself. In such a short time, Lia had taken up so much of my mind that now, without her, I didn't really have much to do. At least, I thought so. When I looked to my right and found my tablet lying on my living room table, I sighed.

"Oh, come on Ali. You're better than that whole love-struck artist cliche right?" Despite what I just mumbled to myself, my legs started moving in its direction. Apparently, I wasn't above the cliche. Because now, all I could think of was putting the image of Lia that I had in my mind to reality.

So, I picked up my tablet, and a few minutes later, I was sitting there, trying to recreate the image of Lia that I could remember. Well, one of the more wholesome ones anyway.

Golden-white hair, pink irises, dimples. A slightly round face all in all and thin brows. Pristine white teeth, a pointed chin. Eyes that hinted toward a lifetime spent doing anything she wanted.

God, I needed her back.

My doorbell rang again. I didn't hear it the first time, but I heard it the second time. It had been almost an hour since I started drawing. As I walked to the door, I hadn't been expecting anything major to happen. I just wanted to get back to "work".

So, when I opened up and a bright smile was looking back at me, I actually gasped. Yeah, I gasped. Embarrassing to say the least.

"Hey." Lia was as casual as ever, but her eyes and that grin let me know she had missed me.

She didn't give me time to reply. Instead, she walked into my space, wrapped her arms around my waist, and gave me the sweetest peck on the lips I'd ever gotten.

"Hi." I was damn-near out of breath. She giggled and walked past me. With an overly dramatic sigh, she flopped onto my couch.

"I swear to God, Lowlight City traffic is some of the worst in the country."

"Everything is so clumped together," I said as I quickly went to prepare her a cup of water, just in case she wanted it. "Doesn't really seem like a good idea given everything nearby."

"I listened to the same album like fifty times on my way here."

"How long was the album?" I laughed. "I'm more worried about the gas than the traffic at that point."

"Okay, maybe fifty times was a slight exaggeration." I walked to her holding two cups, one for myself and one for her, which she accepted wordlessly.

"Just a slight one though." I nodded.

"Yep, maybe it was forty times, not fifty."

I was smiling like an idiot as she took a sip. She noticed, because of course she did, and she returned the grin in kind.

We just looked at each other for a little bit. It was a comfortable silence, I think. She slipped her sandals off and scooted up to me, resting her head on my lap and kicking her feet up on the couch. A question bubbled up in my mind as I started playing with her hair a little.

"So, did everything go well?" I asked. I didn't know why she left but I at least wanted to know if it was solved.

"It... Did. I guess." Lia closed her eyes. "As well as it could have."

"Oh, well, that's good," I responded. "Right?"

"Yeah, right." As bubbly as she'd seemed, now the mention of that made her seem down. Did I fuck up?

"You'll figure it out," I stated with a nod. "Whatever it is."

Lia opened her eyes and watched me. I sighed, leaning back a little.

"I... have a sister." Lia started saying slowly.

"Oh? Cool." I didn't know how to reply to that any other way, really.

"She's older than me by a few years." Lia ignored me. "She had a complication a few years back. Something with her heart, I don't really know the details. It was a bunch of medical stuff that I didn't understand. But..." She breathed in. "She needed heart bypass surgery."

"Oh, shit." My eyes widened.

"The procedure went well, but... Yeah, it costs a lot of money. A fuck-ton, actually." She closed her eyes again. "They put us on a plan to pay it off in time. My whole family has been pitching in ever since. I didn't really do anything with my studies, so I couldn't do much. Until I discovered this job."

I blinked. So, that's why she does this?

"Wow."

"Yeah, she's okay and everything. But, yeah, we have some money to put up." Finally, she looked at me. "Um, what I'm trying to say, Ali is... I'm not going to stop doing this for a while. A long time."

"Hm?" What was she saying?

"And honestly, I'm not too sure I even would want to stop if I didn't have to do it. This job pays a lot, I've met so many amazing people, a few creeps sure, but mostly it's been a super-positive experience. I do have to take precautions, I get tested a lot, all my customers have to wear protection, all that. But... I genuinely like it. What I'm, uh, trying to say, Ali is... If you don't want this to be something serious, I'd understand."

"What?"

"I mean, I know how out of your comfort zone all of this is. If you want to just leave things as a friends with benefits type of deal, I'd understand. If not..." She took a shaky breath. "If you still want to make this serious, I'd like that too."

"Lia, can you sit up for a second?" I asked.

"Huh? Sure." As soon as her head was up I leaned in and kissed her.

What a dumb question she asked, honestly. Like I wouldn't want to be a serious thing with the girl who brought color into my life. Seriously, even now all I could think of was how brave that decision must have been, initially. I couldn't even imagine doing something like what she'd done, why the hell wouldn't I want to date such a brave girl?

When we separated, I kept her close and looked into the rose eyes.

"So, does that answer your question?"

I could see some tears springing up in her eyes as she laughed and nodded.

"Good."

I kissed her again. This time, Lia brought her hands up to my cheeks to receive me as I pushed her down on the couch. She tasted so sweet. I dragged my tongue along her bottom lip and she opened her mouth to taste it with her own. Her legs locked behind me, and her hands on my back pulled me in further. Our chests were pressed against each other as I reached up to her shirt with my left hand, just to feel her.

Without even knowing it, we'd started grinding on each other. Clothes on and all. I nibbled a little on her lips, and she sighed into my mouth. Just before I could reengage, she stopped me.

"Maybe this is a bit too not-safe-for-work for the couch, don't you think?" Lia stated with her voice down a few octaves. All I could do was nod.

Like two horny rabbits, we bounced over to my bedroom. As soon as we were in, she started taking her clothes off and I did the same. By the time I pulled my shirt over my head, she was fully naked, on my bed with her hands behind her head.

It looked like something out of a movie. My heart rate was picking up.

Once I closed the distance and kissed her again, I swung my legs to her sides and stuck my tongue in her mouth. Whether it was her skin, her pussy or her saliva, I just wanted to taste her. And honestly, our bodies pressed together felt so much better without clothes on. Her bare skin against mine, her hands rubbing up on my lower back, drifting to my butt to give it an appreciative squeeze, it was all stuff I'd dreamed about.

A bit on her lip and tugged it hard, taking a moment to look her in the eyes. I wanted to let her know just how much I'd been looking forward to this.

"We really should have done this earlier," Lia stated.

"Yeah, the foreplay was a bit much." I chuckled, leaning down again.

As she stuck her tongue out, I put it between my teeth and bobbed up and down slowly, massaging it with my lips. Then, I left her lips and started kissing her neck, her collarbone, down to her perky tits. The whole while, I could feel Lia's chest slowly moving up and down as she took it all in.

I kissed between her breasts, pecked her belly button, and before I even knew it, I was crawling down the bed to find her core. Her pussy was so wet the light from the outside, squeezing through the window, was being reflected in her folds, shining. I knew my own probably looked similar.

I just breathed over it for a moment, taking it in. it was nice, small, and just as pretty as the rest of her. A beautiful rose belonging to a beautiful woman. Sticking my tongue out, I licked up and down, I wanted to take my time with it.

"Oh, shit," Lia muttered. I drew circles on top of her pussy, lapping at it. In one long swing, I went all the way to the bottom of her lips, took my tongue up, making sure to pass over her clit as I reached all the way to her shaved pubes.

I put my hands under her thighs to ground myself. Speeding up, I put my tongue just a bit further inside, but not too far. She moaned and put her hands on my head, practically begging me to just get on with it, but I pushed back.

"Nope," I said. "We're taking our time with this."

"You're evil." She chuckled as I connected again.

To prove her right, I started kissing everywhere that wasn't her pussy. The little V her thighs formed, her pelvis, her thighs. I even skipped her pussy and went further and further down until I touched...

"Oh, fuck, Ali!" She arched her back when my tongue touched her asshole. In all honesty, I'd never done this before, but at this moment, I would have tongue fucked her butt if she wanted me to. I was horny beyond belief. Lust had filled up my head to the point where all I wanted to do was bring my fantasies to life.

I drew a little circle around it, keeping my nose pressed against her pussy. With my hand, I reached up and rubbed her clit as my tongue pressed further on her tight pink hole.

"Ali, holy shit!"

Hearing her just fueled me to go further. I tried to stick my tongue as far in as I could, then I brought it back and repeated everything I'd been doing.

I was so lost, I didn't notice that as I fingered her clit, Lia was bucking. She moaned loudly, increasing in intensity until I felt her whole body shake under me.

Had she just cum?

Apparently so. She shook a few more times, keeping her hand on my head to ensure that I remained pressed against her. When she finally released her, I crawled up and kissed her neck.

Out of nowhere, she pushed me onto my back. When I looked at her, my eyes widened. She looked wild. Her hair was ruffled and she was grinning down at me like a demon. It was at that point that I remembered this woman fucks for a living.

If this was her at "full power", holy shit, it was damn near intimidating.

"Let me show you how a pro does it." Lia winked and I just spread my legs to give her better access. God, I felt needy. There was a heat between my thighs that was unbearable.

Seeing her sliding down like a fucking succubus was more than I could handle already when she put her tongue to my pussy, I nearly came right there. Instead, she took action slowly. With her tongue, she drew different figures rapidly. I was already on the verge. What kept me from letting go was that I figured this was just as fun for me as it was for her.

I mean, I definitely enjoyed myself eating her ass. Hopefully, she was enjoying licking my pussy.

It definitely felt that way. After just a few minutes of that, she started moving her tongue at a speed I couldn't imagine matching. Were there some tongue exercises that I was missing out on? She was flicking it back and forth over my clit so quickly I was worried she'd tire herself out.

I couldn't keep myself from cumming. I started to breathe heavily, telling her what was about to happen...

And she just stopped.

"Hey!" I whined.

"Nope. It turns out I'm evil too." I wanted to kiss that smirk off her face. "Actually, I wanted to show you something."

"What?" I asked.

"Here, take this." I furrowed my brows for a few seconds until suddenly, I felt two fingers looking for an entrance to my pussy.

I thought that was it, and that was enough honestly, but then I felt one more wet finger pressing against my asshole.

"Oh, oh, God!"

"This is how girls do DP." Lia chuckled as she started pushing into both holes.

I took the pillow that was behind my head and I squeezed it tightly. My mouth was wide open as she sped up. She was fucking me hard. With her tongue on my clit and her hands in both my pussy and my ass, I was moaning the loudest I'd ever done. I was borderline screaming.

It was too much.

I actually squirted. I squirted straight into her mouth. I blanked out. For a solid few seconds, I knew what heaven felt like. It felt like a beautiful woman treating my pussy like it was something to be treasured.

I don't know how much time passed between when I came and when Lia started hovering above me. All I know is I opened my eyes and her hands were next to my head, as she looked down at me.

"God, you're beautiful." She whispered.

I couldn't even respond. She reached down and pulled my lips apart with her fingers. I opened my mouth and she let her saliva drop into it, letting me taste both myself and her.

"Well, that was something else." She said, laying her head on my chest.

"We should do this more often." I muttered.

"We really should."

---

At night, we curled up against each other, watching some random sitcom on my tv. Her head was on my shoulder and my arm was around her, pulling her to me. She nuzzled me from time to time.

"This is nice." She said randomly.

"Yeah." I nodded. "I'm so glad I met you."

"Same... Honestly, I don't know where any of this is going. But, as long as you're there with me, it feels like we'll be alright."

"The sex helps," I added.

"Abso-fucking-lutely." She kissed my cheek.

Then, I got a notification on my tablet from some random app. I reached over to grab it. I had forgotten what I was doing before Lia arrived. When I unlocked my screen, the first thing that came up was the picture of Lia that I'd been painting.

"What...?" Lia leaned over and saw it.

Embarrassing to say the least. I tried to shove my tablet aside, but Lia grabbed it.

"Shit," I mumbled, blushing.

"That's me?" Lia asked.

"Uh... Well, it was an attempt." I replied softly.

"I love it." When I looked at her, she was staring back at me with wonder in her eyes. "You're so talented."

"I don't know about that..."

"No, seriously. You should put this online. You could seriously be an artist. Make some money."

My family's words came back to my mind. Art didn't matter. Medicine mattered.

"I..." Then, I realized Lia's words mattered so much more. "Sure."

"Great." She smiled. "Then later you can draw me like one of your french girls."

"I should have seen that coming."

"Yep," she leaned against me. "You definitely should have."

---

Thank you all for supporting the series, I hope you enjoyed it!