My Neighbor's Kinky Secret Ch. 01

Story Info
We delve deeper in Gwen's desire for golden showers.
4.6k words
4.42
23.5k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,138 Followers

My Neighbor's Kinky Secret Ch. 1

Since hearing about the golden shower incident from Ralph, my wife had been waiting for a chance to talk to Gwen without him there.

"Ralph just left, so I'm going over to talk to Gwen," my wife said as she headed toward the door. "I've just got to talk to her about that pee stuff," she added, giggling as she left.

I chuckled to myself. Debbie was totally shocked when she found out Ralph and Gwen did the golden shower thing. Ralph had sworn it was Gwen's idea and they were both drunk. Debbie had obsessed about it since then and was dying to catch Gwen when Ralph wasn't around.

She was over there a little over an hour when I saw Ralph pull into the driveway. Shortly after that Debbie came home.

She had a weird look when she came in. "They still do it!" she declared, nodding her head as though she had just solved a crime.

This caught me a bit off guard. "Do what?" I asked, completely baffled by my wife's declaration.

"Ralph and her," she said. "Ralph still pees on her and in her mouth too. AND..." she continued. "She swallows it!"

This did surprise me. "No shit," I said.

She was nodding her head continuously, "Yup... Can you believe it?" she asked.

"Well, different strokes babe. If it's their thing I guess," I said.

"Oh Gwen says she doesn't like it. She says he bugs her and bugs her and bugs her and finally she gives in," she chuckled, "But I think she likes it," she added.

This was interesting information.

"ARE YOU SHITTING ME?" were the first words out of Ted's mouth when I told him about Ralph pissing in his wife's mouth.

"You know, I think I have always wondered what that would be like," he laughed.

"Hey, we have an opportunity to find out living right next door to me," I chuckled.

He slammed his hand on the table. "Damned right we do," he bellowed. "So lets do it then," he bounced in his seat, laughing.

"Ralph may not take to us pissing on his wife," I laughed.

"Fuck Ralph!" he laughed. "You know as well as I do he'll probably jack off watching is do it," he guffawed louder.

I laughed. "Well it might ruin our good neighbor relationship, but then that little weasel has been getting blow jobs from my wife long enough, so fuck it. We'll let the chips fall where they may," I laughed.

"Fuuuuuccccckkkk, you know damned good and well, he'll get off on it," he laughed.

"You're probably right," I smiled.

We decided to drift over the next night. We also decided to take a couple of bottles of wine to celebrate some made up sale Ted made or something. Just to get Gwen a little tipsy. And lastly, we both decided we needed to load up on beers or something, so we'd have to piss.

That next night, Debbie was out running errands, but I expected her home anytime. Ted and I were chugging a few beers in preparation. We uncorked two bottles of wine for Ralph and Gwen's consumption but took a six pack of beer each for us.

We drifted next door and rang the door bell. Ralph answered the door and looked a little worried when he saw Ted.

"Oh hey guys, whats up?" he said.

"We come to celebrate buddy," Ted's booming voice rang out as he pushed his was in past the flustered Ralph.

I laughed. "Ted is on the verge of a big deal and he wants to celebrate," I laughed as I shrugged my shoulders and followed him into their living room.

Gwen was wearing a tee shirt and jeans and she rose quickly when Ted and I barged into the living room.

The look on her face could best be described as surprised, combined with apprehensive. Her eyes darted between Ted and Ralph.

"Get some glasses Ralph," Ted bellowed as he set the bottles of wine on their end table by the sofa.

"I am this close to closing a big deal and we're going to celebrate damn it!" he declared.

Ralph scurried into the kitchen returning with four glasses.

Ted laughed. "The glasses are for you guys, Gary and I are beer drinkers," he said nodding to me.

I held up two six packs of beer I had.

Ted grabbed one of the bottles of wine and poured it into two of the glasses, filling Gwen's glass noticeably fuller than Ralph's.

He handed them each their glass as I uncapped two bottles of beer.

He took a bottle from me and turned and flopped on the sofa. "Come here babe" he said patting the sofa beside him.

Gwen stood frozen, staring at the place he had patted, then looked at Ralph as if to say, "what do I do?"

Ralph stood with his mouth hanging open and a helpless look on his face.

"HERE BABE!" Ted's voice bellowed, as he again patted the place beside him on the sofa.

Ralph moved toward the spot on the other side of where Gwen would sit, but I nudged in front of him and claimed that place.

Gwen, now trembling, moved to sit beside Ted as I plopped down on the other side of her.

Ralph meekly moved and sat in the chair facing the sofa.

"A TOAST!" Ted bellowed. "There's a deal in the making, and it will come to pass, but only if each one of us completely drains our glass," he laughed as he tipped his beer up, chugging it in its entirety.

I chugged mine. Ralph and Gwen sat holding their glasses, staring at us.

"COME ON!" Ted thundered. "You have to drain your glasses to make the toast work!" He added.

Snapped back to reality, both of them quickly tipped their glasses up and began drinking.

Ralph finished first obviously since his glass was only about half as full as Gwen's.

No sooner were both glasses empty than Ted was refilling them.

"Oh no, no, no," Gwen mumbled as Ted was pouring her glass nearly full again.

"Oh come on babe," he laughed. "We're celebrating damn it," he added as he leaned across and poured about half that amount in Ralph's glass.

"You toast now Gary," he laughed as he took another beer from his six pack and uncapped it.

I uncapped one and raised it to make a toast.

"Okay, ah lemme see here ah..." I paused, trying to remember Ted's toast. "There's a deal ah, in the making. It will come to pass but only if each of us completely drains our glass," I stammered as I raised my bottle and then chugged it.

"Come on," Ted urged Ralph and Gwen. They each started to drink and Ted tipped his beer up and chugged it.

Ralph, Ted and I had all finished and looked at Gwen who was about half way done.

"Drain it, drain it, drain it," Ted chanted. I joined in with the chant and even Ralph kind of did as well.

Finally she finished it, lowering the empty glass to her lap before drawing a deep breath.

Ted was immediately refilling her glass.

"Oh Ted, no, no," she feebly protested. He didn't fill it as full this time.

Gwen sat there shaking her head as Ted reached and poured wine into Ralph's glass.

He and I uncapped another beer. "Down the hatch everybody, let's keep it going. Bring me luck!" he bellowed.

Gwen actually finished her glass first this time. She put her hand over her glass to prevent Ted from filling it again.

"I gotta see them titties," Ted announced as he reached for the bottom of Gwen's tee shirt.

"Ted, NO, No, no Ted!" Gwen protested.

Her protests fell on deaf ears as Ted quickly jerked Gwen's tee shirt up.

He was so quick and pulled so strongly that both of her arms flew up as he tugged. One hand clutched her empty glass as he pulled her shirt over her head and off.

"TED!" Gwen squeaked as her shirt was jerked over her head, leaving her sitting there naked from the waist up.

"That's more like it," Ted guffawed as he groped the breast closest to him. "Love them nipples girl," Ted laughed as he tweaked her rigid nipple with his fore finger.

She's got some nice ones doesn't she, " I chimed in, with a chuckle, as I groped her tit closest to me.

Gwen sat there with her eyes closed, clutching her glass with both hands as Ted and I mauled her tits.

Just as I was uncapping my next beer, my cell phone vibrated. It was my wife.

I told her where Ted and I were and told her to come over and help us celebrate Ted's good news. She chuckled, saying she'd be right over.

As I was groping Gwen's tit, I told Ralph Debbie was coming over. He had been staring at Ted and I groping his wife's tits and his face lit up when I told him my wife would be here in a minute.

The door bell rang and Ralph literally sprang from his chair to answer it. Moments later my wife and Ralph walked into the living room.

Debbie burst into laughter. "It looks like you two have something to celebrate alright," she giggled. "And I see you've started without me," she added with a chuckle.

"Can you get these guys off me?" Gwen whined as she rolled her eyes. I was groping one of her breasts and Ted, with a big smile was kneading the other one.

"Here, here," Ted said as he grabbed one of the spare glasses and poured it full of wine, effectively draining that first bottle. He grabbed the other bottle and poured some into Ralph's glass, and then turned to Gwen.

"No, no, I've had enough," she whined.

"Oh come on," Ted said. "You've got to do a toast with Debbie," he said as he tried to brush her hand covering her glass aside with the bottle.

She sighed deeply and pulled her hand away. Ted filled her glass more than before.

I had already uncapped my next beer and was half way done chugging it.

Ted grabbed his next bottle, uncapped it, and raised it in a toast.

"Here's to a greal deal in the making. You've got to drain your glass, or you'll jinx it," he mumbled as he tipped his bottle up chugging it.

My wife drained her glass, as did Ralph. Ted chugged his and reached to tip Gwen's glass as she was struggling to drink it all.

"Uhhhh, uhhhhh," she groaned as Ted tipped her glass higher, forcing her to drink quicker.

I reached down and unsnapped her jeans, and then unzipped them. She was wearing panties.

She squirmed when she felt me undoing her jeans, but was more than occupied by Ted tipping her glass, forcing her to drink.

Finally she finished the wine, dropping her hand holding the glass down on her lap.

"Debbie, can you control your husband?" Gwen said, as she looked down at her open jeans.

My wife laughed, "I gave up on trying to control him long ago babe," she giggled.

"Let's dance babe," Ted bellowed as he jumped up pulling Gwen to her feet.

He grabbed her hands as he began swaying to what had to be imaginary music.

As they swayed in front of me, I reached and began tugging her jeans down.

"GARY!" Gwen shrieked, as she struggled to free her hands from Ted's grasp.

They were tight jeans and it took some serious tugging, but I was eventually able to get them down to her ankles.

Ted simply lifted her and I pulled them and her sandals off, leaving her clad in only her bikini panties.

"RALPH! DEBBIE! DO SOMETHING!" Gwen squealed.

"I am, I'm enjoying the show," my wife giggled.

Ralph sat there with his mouth open and a noticeable bulge in his shorts.

"Gwen," my wife laughed. "Your husband's penis is hard," she giggled.

As Ted continued swaying and keeping Gwen locked in his embrace, she responded. "Oh THAT'S a big shock," she said caustically.

I reached and easily pulled Gwen's panties down and off, leaving her completely naked in Ted's embrace.

Her bubble ass looked incredible and while she appeared to be struggling, it was pretty obvious she was not freaking out. Her naked body was incredible. Small pert breasts, hard nipples, a rock hard abdomen and that bubble ass of hers.

"Come on babe, lets dance this way," Ted said as he half pulled, half carried Gwen toward the hallway that led to the bathroom.

"Oops," I said as I stood and pushed my sweatpants down and off, "Looks like the celebration is moving. I followed with my cock swaying between my legs.

Ted was attempting to push his sweatpants down as he man handled Gwen down the hallway. He managed to get them to mid thigh. His more than black butt reflecting the hallway lighting. I was naked below the waist and close behind.

"Parties moving," my wife said as she stood and pulled Ralph, who had sat staring the entire time, to his feet. "Come on Ralphie," she giggled, as she grabbed the open bottle of wine and followed us.

"Ted, Ted, Ted, Ted," Gwen's pleadings echoed all the way down the hall.

In the bathroom, Ted easily lifted Gwen over the edge of the bath tub and deposited her in it.

"What... Ted, what...Ted... TED!" Gwen whined.

"Just enjoy babe," Ted said as he pushed his sweatpants all the way down and quickly peeled off his tee shirt.

"What are you doing?" Gwen whined. "TED... Ted, what are you doing," she repeated as she was attempting to cover herself with her arms, and look for a way past me and Ted and out of the tub.

Ted reached and pressed down on her shoulders, "Kneel down babe," he said.

Ralph was standing just in the door with a raging hard on tenting his Bermuda shorts. Debbie stood beside him with a wild look in her eyes. This was clearly exciting her and she knew full well what we were going to do by this time. She tipped the bottle of wine up, taking a drink as she watched the show. Her nipples were poking clearly through the blouse she had on.

"DEBBIE, YOU TOLD THEM DIDN'T YOU?" Gwen shrieked.

My wife was laughing. "Gary made me tell him," she giggled. "But I DIDN'T tell Ted!" she declared. My wife stared wide eyed, knowing full well at that point what we were going to be doing to Gwen.

"YOU GUYS BETTER NOT!" she squealed. "YOU BETTER NOT!" she repeated. "YOU... YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" she shouted as she looked at both of our cocks as we held them pointed in her direction.

You might think she would have crouched down and tried to cover herself, but instead she just knelt there. Her tits were heaving as her breathing increased. She stayed erect in front of us, staring intently from one cock to the other. She looked fucking incredible and her nipples were clearly rock hard from excitement.

"TED I... Ted what are you..." she was interrupted by a stream of piss from my cock. Some went in her mouth. This startled her and she shrieked.

"Eeeiiiiiip," she blurted, closing her mouth and her eyes as her hands flew up in a protective manner over her face.

"DAMN!" Ted blurted. "That was a fucking gusher," he laughed.

I pinched my cock as soon as I hit her with that stream of piss. That relieved the pressure from my bladder which felt like it was about to burst.

"I'm just glad you got her down here when you did. I was about to spring a leak," I laughed.

Ted relieved his pressure by peeing all over the kneeling and now howling Gwen.

"TED, TED, TED," she repeated as he directed his stream of warm piss to her face, then down to her tits before going back up to her face. I had squeezed my cock to wait and see if I catch her mouth open, but Ted was just letting it fly.

Gwen opened her eyes. I couldn't tell for sure if the look she had was one of fear or excitement. She was looking past Ted and I as though she was thinking about trying to get past us.

The way the tub was situated in this bathroom, there was no way for her to get by us unless she went over the sink. I didn't think that was too likely.

"Lower your hands babe, and open that pretty mouth," he laughed, as his cock followed her every movement, pissing on the backs of her hands covering her mouth.

"YOUR CRAZY!" Gwen bellowed. "Let me out of here!" she added, keeping her hands over her mouth and face, as she knelt in the tub looking almost like she was ready to spring. Except there was literally no where to spring to.

Ted's a big guy and I am also large. Her potential escape routes were covered.

"Come on Gwen, we know you let Ralph do it," I said as I continued squeezing my cock, ready to release another stream of piss if I had the opportunity.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU BOTH! He's my husband," she shrieked.

"So what?" Ted laughed. "We gotta pee, and you're into it, so lower your hands and open that mouth," he laughed.

"RALPH!" she bellowed looking past Ted and I.

My wife burst into laughter, "Ralph ain't gonna do anything," she laughed. "You know him," she added. "His penis it about to bust through his shorts," she giggled.

Ralph stood there with his hard on and his mouth hanging open. He said nothing.

My wife reached down and was kind of bouncing the bulge in his shorts. "He may cum soon though if that helps," she laughed, as she playfully batted his cock up and down in his shorts.

"Debbie, you're no help," Gwen whined.

"I've never seen anything like this," my wife responded with a chuckle. "I'm curious," she added.

"YOUR ALL AWFUL!" Gwen bellowed.

There was a full length mirror on the wall that gave me a perfect view of my wife and Ralph by the door. If I looked just over Gwen's head in front of me.

Gwen leaned a little and looked past Ted at her husband.

He was standing there with a full fledged hard on in his Bermuda's and a lustful look in his eyes. Gwen rolled her eyes, realizing Ralph was turned on by this.

She looked up at Ted as his stream of piss was being deflected by her hands. Then staring at him, she lowered her hands slowly. Her mouth was wide open and Ted's stream quickly filled her mouth. She raised her hands and closed her mouth and swallowed.

"OH FUCK MAN!" Ted blurted. His piss stopping suddenly. "DID YOU SEE THAT? SHE FUCKING SWALLOWED IT MAN!" He bellowed.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" Ted ranted.

My wife had set her bottle down and was unbuttoning her blouse. Ralph's attention was now diverted to her.

My wife slipped her blouse off her shoulders revealing her incredible tits jiggling seductively as she dropped it on the floor and reached to push her skirt down.

Soon she was standing beside Ralph totally naked as she picked up the bottle of wine and took a big drink,

All eyes were on Gwen. Well except Ralph's. His eyes darted between Gwen and my wife's naked body beside him.

I knew that had Gwen curled into a tight ball in the tub. We would have gotten a clear signal that she was having no part of this adventure. Instead, she had faced our cocks, knowing full well we intended to pee on her, and she was obviously getting off on this.

Gwen knelt under us with her back straight bringing her up perfectly to nearly cock level. Her nipples stood rock hard and her pussy clearly looked wet. Although both Ted and I had peed on her at this point, so I guess that could have been piss.

"Lower them hands, lower them hands, lower them hands," a chant erupted from Ted and me and my wife. Ralph simply stood there with a bulge in his shorts and his mouth agape.

Gwen stared up at me. And then she drew a deep breath and sighed, as she slowly lowered her hands, revealing her mouth which was back to wide open.

I could not believe it. That was my cue as I loosened my pinch on my cock trying my best to control the flow of my piss. I did not want to shoot it into her throat, since I knew she would choke and cough it out.

Slowly the stream of my pee came out, hitting her chin. I quickly pulled up a bit directing the flow into her wide open mouth.

"Oh wow... Oh wow... Oh wow..." Ted said. His eyes were the size of saucers as he watched me peeing in Gwen's mouth.

Her mouth quickly filled and she closed her lips, my stream of piss coating her closed mouth and chin until I managed to stop the stream.

Gwen looked up at me and then over to Ted before swallowing.

"OH wow..." Ted moaned. "Now me, now me, now me," he groaned aiming his cock in her direction as he thrust his hips forward trying to get it closer to her mouth.

She shifted her position toward Ted and opened her mouth wide.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk..." Ted had been pissing all over Gwen so he was almost finished, but still had more than enough to fill her mouth.

She closed her mouth and leaned to the left to see the look on her husband's face, as she swallowed, gulping it down.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,138 Followers
12