My Neighbor's Secret Ch. 01

Story Info
My neighbor has been sneaking over and getting blow jobs.
5.3k words
4.35
45.7k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,140 Followers

My neighbor's secret. Chap one

So lately, I have suspected my shy sweet little wife has developed over the past year or so, a craving for the taste of cum. She wants me to pull out and cum in her mouth when we have sex more often, and she never refuses Ted when he or even some of his crew drop by.

I know this is not unusual as a lot of girls seem to enjoy swallowing and I guess it is a good source of protein and I have heard it's good for the complexion. When I kid her about her craving it, she grimaces, blushes and slaps at me, pooh poohing the thought.

Overall, I certainly consider myself lucky, since she could crave a lot of other things.

I was however thrown a bit of a curve ball the other day. She has never hid anything from me and I have reciprocated, telling her all my adventures as well as showing her video's of many of those adventures.

I spend a fair amount of time on the road with my business. I returned earlier than normal a couple of days ago. I had to pick up my other brief case anyway, so I only planned on stopping by my home briefly.

As I approached the front door, I was a little surprised to see my next door neighbor Ralph coming out of my front door.

I had been ultra busy over the past couple of months, and had only caught brief glimpses of Ralph or his wife Gwen. Come to think of it, the last time I had actually talked with either of them was the night Ted and I got hand jobs under the table from Gwen.

I know Ralph saw what she was doing, especially with Ted. I was also pretty sure he knows she sucked my cock that night, even though neither of us has talked about it, or mentioned it since then.

Anyway, I had been planning on getting back over there, but with Jason and Pamela's lawn service I was funding, as well as the girls they had working for them, and most recently Ted's new friend Ray and his teeny bopper wife, shit who had time.

The totally shocked look on Ralph's face should have been a clue. He turned pale as a ghost, then just as quickly as red as a beet when he saw me. Talk about getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

"Hey ya Ralph," I smiled, "How they hangin?" I laughed.

"Ga-Gary!" he blurted. "Damn, you scared me," he fumbled nervously for words.

"How's Gwen? Damn, it's been a while since I've seen you two and hell we live next door to each other," I chuckled.

"F-f-fine, ah yeah ah she's fine," he stammered. "Yeah," he nervously chuckled, "it's been a while huh."

"So what were you doing in my house? Trying to fuck my wife I suppose," I laughed as I feigned an overly exaggerated punch to his pot belly.

He managed to laugh nervously, realizing I was joking. "Oh b-b-boy," he choked out a giggle, "don't I wish. No... I just popped in to see if ah, if ah, ah, she needed anything from the ah... From the market. Ah I'll be going there soon and well ah, I just thought I'd see if she wanted me to pick up anything," he fidgeted and stammered as he looked toward his house nervously.

"I gotta go Gary, Gwen wants me to fix the latch on our shed. See ya later okay," he said as he edged back and toward his house. He was still wearing his customary Bermuda shorts and a tee shirt that accentuated his pot belly.

I had to chuckle as he scampered away. I trusted him as far as I could see him when it came to my wife.

My suspicions were soon answered when I walked in to see my wife buttoning up her blouse. Her nipples were rock hard.

"What are you doing home babe?" she asked rather calmly as she finished the last two buttons.

"Had to grab one of my other brief cases. What the fuck was Ralph doing here?"

Her immediate blush answered my question. Well that and the noticeable glob of cum on her chin.

"Don't tell me you sucked his cock," I said shaking my head.

She tilted her head, grimaced slightly and kind of shrugged her shoulders, "Well he whined and told me Gwen has not been taking care of him and he said when he goes too long it hurts and he needs release," she said frowning.

"And you bought that line of crap?" I said as I continued to shake my head in disbelief.

"I felt sorry for him," she whined. "And he looked like he was hurting," she added.

I know both Gwen and Ralph have been sexually repressed for a long time, Ralph has obviously hit the motherload by convincing my wife to suck his cock, or pecker as Gwen calls it.

If you look up the word "Gullible" in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of my wife.

"There's cum on your chin babe," I said pointing to my chin indicating where the glob was on her.

Instead of reaching for a tissue, she simply scooped it into her mouth, without giving it a second thought.

I stood there looking at her and shaking my head. Not that long ago, my wife was this overly shy prudish little thing with a body to kill for. Now she was sucking off my neighbor because she felt sorry for him. Ralph knew my wife swallowed and I wondered how many of his friends now knew that. He tends to be a bit of a braggart.

I knew Ted stopped by from time to time, and I knew he either fucked my wife or got a blow job. But it was different with Ted somehow. First off, he never kept it a secret from me, if anything, he bragged about it. Plus, he had lined me up with Ray's hot assed wife.

I knew a time or two he had even brought some of his workers with him, sort of as an incentive. But with Ted... I don't know, it was just different. Plus I knew Ted would not blab all over the place. I did not know if I could trust Ralph the same.

With my frumpy pot bellied nerd of a next door neighbor, it just pissed me off. And his lying about it made it even worse.

I wondered if maybe the reason Gwen was not taking care of poor old Ralph sexually was because maybe she decided she liked girls more? Ralph just didn't do it for her anymore and besides, she had my wife's tongue.

My wife had told me about her and Gwen working out together in our basement. They both work out nude, and she told me it is not unusual for them to end up licking each others pussy's either before, during or after their work outs. After her and I taking Gwen on those shopping trips and what happened then I was not surprised.

So it seemed my sweet little wife was satisfying both Gwen and Ralph sexually. But Ralph sneaking behind my back still pissed me off. And if Gwen thought she was done with cocks now that she had my wife tongue fucking her, she had another thought coming.

"You're not upset are you babe?" she asked.

"Well not at you babe. I know you're kinda hooked on cum," I chuckled and she swatted playfully at me while rolling her eyes.

"But I am not too happy about that fucking nerdy neighbor sneaking over here today. I mean to show what a loser he is, the one day he decides to sneak over here to beg for a blow job, I show up early," I laughed.

"Oh this wasn't his first time," she blurted.

"WHAT?" I barked.

She clenched her hands together and scrunched her face up with an awkward smile, "Wellllll..." she whined, tilting her head. "He's been coming over a lot. Well when ever he tells me he needs a release," she added.

"And just exactly how often is that?" I asked, again shaking my head in disbelief.

"Well at least once a week or sometimes more," she said as she squinted her eyes trying to remember.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked as I tried to wrap my head around this revelation.

"Well," she pondered this question, "At least since we took Gwen to Portland with us," she said.

"Well fuck, that was a couple of months back," I blurted, clearly surprised.

"I suppose he fucks you too," I said.

"No way," she quickly blurted grimacing. "Oh he has tried a few times, but he just doesn't do anything for me. I mean, come on, look at him," she giggled. "I told him he is lucky to have me sucking his penis," she added. I chuckled at her, still not saying cock.

"I remember the first time he came over, I was a little surprised. I mean he just doesn't come over like that. I figured something was up, but I had no idea what he wanted," she rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, he finally got around to telling me how Gwen just wasn't doing anything for him sexually. He told me how he would get all built up only to have her deny him. I honestly thought he was going to cry," she laughed.

"Well finally he got up enough nerve to ask me if I would help him out," she rolled her eyes again, clearly disgusted.

She laughed, "I remember after he whimpered, cried and begged, and when I finally gave in and agreed, he barely got his penis in my mouth before he shot his stuff," she rolled her eyes again. "It must have been a while for him because he came a lot," she said. "Not as much as you obviously, no one shoots as much as you," she added with a smile.

"So after that, like I said, at least once a week, or sometimes more, he shows up with that wimpy look on his face, and I know what he wants. It never takes me that long to bring him off in my mouth though, especially if I show him my boobs" she giggled.

"HELL," I blurted. "I sure as hell don't doubt that babe," I laughed, and she swatted at me playfully again. "Shit babe," I chuckled, "you can get any guy off in record time," I added.

She laughed and rolled her eyes, "I am pretty good aren't I," she blushed.

"One thing is for sure," I said. "Gwen may think she is done with cocks, and now prefers pussy's, but she is going to be getting my cock as well as Ted's and his whole fucking crew before I am done with her. Her dorky husband fucks my wife's mouth, I fuck hers," I laughed.

"Oohhh, poor poor Gwen," she giggled.

"Well she can eat all the cunt she wants, but she can't always rely on you to suck off her husband to keep him happy," I laughed.

"So you guys are all going to gang up on poor little Gwen," she said with a chuckle.

"You bet," I replied. "She can't ignore poor Ralphy boy," I laughed,

"So how is that supposed to stop him from coming over and sticking his penis in my mouth?" she asked.

"Oh it probably won't," I chuckled. "Hell you're the one who bought his stupid story in the first place and agreed to suck him off," he's your problem.

"But at least he will know that I know what he has done. No more of this sneaking around bullshit," I added.

"If you want to stop it, all you have to do is tell him to find a corner and jack off if he hurts that much," I laughed.

She sighed. "Well he doesn't take long and especially, like I said, when I show him my boobs, he cums quick," she blushed.

I laughed, "Yeah... I know you babe,,, I know you like the taste, and the control you have over guys when you're sucking their cocks, don't ya?" I smiled.

"Oh don't be silly," she said, swatting at me again as she blushed a deeper shade of red.

Glancing out our patio doors, I could see the top of Gwen's head on their patio. She was out there and I told Debbie I was stepping next door to have a chat with her.

She giggled, "Isn't it going to be hard for her to talk with your penis in her mouth," she said.

"I'll be doing all the talking," I laughed as I headed that way.

I walked beside their house through the gate and into their backyard area. Gwen was sitting at their patio table with a drink in front of her. She was reading a paperback book. I assumed it was a steamy sex filled novel of some sort.

"Hi ya stranger," I said as I walked up the few steps to the patio.

She jumped, "Oh Gary," she said turning her book over on the table in front of her. "You startled me," she added with a grin.

I laughed, "Sorry babe," I returned her smile. "I've been meaning to get over here but I've been so damned busy lately," I said.

"I know," she smiled, "Debbie has told me you've been gone a lot. We work out regularly now you know," she added.

"So I've been told. You two really pump it together huh," I laughed.

She blushed slightly.

"Yeah," I chuckled adding, "I've heard about you two," I laughed, glancing at the white cotton shorts she was wearing.

She turned bright red with that comment.

"Anyway, I need you to help me with something," I smiled as I clutched my cock through my sweat pants.

Her eyes widened as she saw I was already somewhat stiff. The outline of my cock was obvious. She quickly turned to look toward the shed, where I knew Ralph was.

"I can't so that now," she hissed with some urgency. "Ralph is right out there in the shed working on the door. He could come out at any second," she turned a brighter shade of red.

I pulled my sweat pants down and my cock popped up mostly rigid. "Come on Gwen, I've been thinking about you and I really need your cute little mouth on this," I said as I stroked my cock with my other hand.

Her eyes were the size of saucers as she stared at my hard cock while I slowly stroked it back and forth.

"No Gary, Ralph could come out any minute," she repeated, nervously looking toward the shed.

"As ready as I am babe, it won't even take me a minute. Come on Gwen, Please," I gave her my most desperate look I could conjure up.

Her head was mounted on a swivel as she stared at my cock, then the door to the shed, then my cock, then the door.

"Just suck it a little babe, come on," I whined.

After a deep sigh, "Ok, but just a little..." she whined, still looking toward the shed door.

Before she could add anything else, I shoved my sweat pants down and stepped out of them.

"Wha... Gary NO," she hissed through clenched teeth. "Put those on, just pull them down in front a little. Ralph could come out any..."

Before she could say anything further I interrupted her by groping her bra-less tits through her blouse.

"Gary no, Gary, Gary no!" she hissed urgently as she tried to push my hands away.

I grabbed her blouse and jerked it open. Buttons flew everywhere as her tits popped into view, her blouse wide open.

She was frantic as she kept trying to push me away as well as keeping an eye on the shed door.

"Gary, Gary, Gary..." Her hands flailing and pushing against me as I moved forward while cupping her bare breasts. My cock, now oozing pre cum bounced off her cheek as I was thrusting my hips forward trying to get it in her mouth. My cock, now fully erect, bounced off her nose, chin, lips, all the while leaving a trail of pre-cum.

"Gary, Gary, No, No," she whined through clenched teeth, trying her best to not be too loud, which would certainly get Ralph's attention.

"Okay, Okay, Okay," she finally groaned, as she reached and griped my cock. "But hurry... You have to hurry. PLEASE HURRY!" she said frantically as she began pumping my cock at a furious pace. She wasn't looking at my cock. Instead her attention was one hundred percent on the door to the shed.

I know she was hoping to get me to cum quickly so I would pull my sweat pants back on and she could go get another blouse before Ralph emerged from the shed.

Focused intently on the shed door, she sucked the head of my cock into her mouth as her hand continued to pump rapidly on it. Her eyes were focused and locked on the door of the shed. Her hand was practically a blur on my cock as she sucked hard, doing all she could to get me to shoot into her mouth quickly.

I gripped and clenched hand fulls of her hair on both sides of her head and prepared myself for the ride I was about to take.

Firmly gripping her hair, "HEY RALPH!" I yelled as loud as I could.

To say she freaked out would be the understatement of the decade. Gwen's eyes flew wide open as she lurched back violently trying to get my cock out of her mouth. Her hands pressed as hard as she could against my hips, but I easily held her head against my crotch with my cock stuck at least three to four inches in her mouth.

"MMMUURRRFFFFMMM<" she gurgled trying to say something. Her eyes wide with a frantic look to them.

I pulled her hair shoving my cock deeper into her mouth. Her hands strained and pressed and then pounded frantically at my hips.

"RALPH!" I bellowed, "GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE MAN!" I yelled again louder this time.

Gwen was flailing all over as she frantically fought to get my cock out of her mouth. She was no longer sucking as she whined and groaned around my cock. Saliva pouring from her mouth around my cock, coated her exposed jiggling tits.

The shed door opened and out emerged Ralph. The shed was not far from the deck area, which was why Gwen was talking as quietly as she was earlier. Ralph stood there and when his eyes locked on what was happening, he froze.

The first thing he saw was his wife struggling violently in a chair with her blouse wide open and her tits fully exposed, and my cock in her mouth. I was pumping my hips as I held her head firmly. She was flailing all over, her tits bouncing and jiggling.

"GET OVER HERE RALPH," I yelled. "Come see what I'm doing to your wife's mouth," I added over the gargling and groaning sounds coming from the struggling Gwen as I continued pumping my hips forward and backward, fucking her gagging mouth.

"Uummppfff, aaarrghhh,mmmmuummmffff," Gwen moaned and groaned as she beat her fists on my hips.

Ralph slowly edged closer to the deck, wide eyed with his mouth hanging open in disbelief.

Gwen clearly wore the pants in their family. Ralph's lack of appeal to her had driven her to the sex filled books she constantly read and probably masturbated to until I and Ted came along. Because we had not been stopping by lately, Gwen had found sexual relief with my wife's tongue. Ralph was left out in the cold until he convinced my wife to blow him. But in their family, Gwen called the shots.

"I had to do this Ralph," I said as he drew closer. "The pressure built up and well... You know... I had to relieve it by fucking your wife's mouth so I can shoot my load in and have her swallow it," I chuckled.

"You know like you did with my wife just a little while ago when you were fucking her mouth. Remember, you told her Gwen here wasn't keeping you satisfied sexually and the pressure was painful, so you had to fuck her mouth so you could cum and then force her to swallow your load... Remember?" I said watching for Gwen's reaction.

Gwen had been looking fearfully at Ralph as he approached. She was also putting up a tremendous struggle to get my cock out of her mouth.

When I said what I said to Ralph, her struggle with me ceased instantly and her brow furrowed as she stared what looked to me like daggers at him. She then suddenlyreached and began stroking my cock, urging my orgasm on again.

"I guess you didn't know your husband has been slipping over to my house and fucking my wife's mouth did you Gwen?" I said. "He's been doing this regularly for over two months. He tells her you won't do it for him," I added.

Ralph was not only speechless, he was now beet red as he fidgeted nervously not far from Gwen and I.

"You know Ralph," I chuckled, "I think Gwen shuts you down because she is getting her sweet little pussy licked by my wife when they work out together. What she needs is more cocks to practice with. I think I will send Ted and his crew over to help her practice.

Gwen stopped jacking me off briefly, as she turned beet red. However, she did not slow down on sucking my cock, if anything she increased her efforts. I was no longer clutching her hair. I didn't need to. She was jacking my cock as hard as she could and sucking me deep into her mouth.

Ralph simply stood with his mouth hanging open as he stared at my cock in his wife's mouth.

"RALPH," I shouted. "Get your ass up here close. I about ready to pop my nut in your wife's mouth. You know, like you did a little earlier in my wife's mouth. I want you to see it up close buddy," I added.

Ralph didn't move.

"RALPH! Get your fucking ass up here!" I bellowed.

Almost like someone jabbed him with a poker, he dashed up on the deck.

"Get in here close buddy. I'm about to cum. Look at her titties. Her nipples are rock hard buddy. She wants it Ralph... She wants it," I laughed.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,140 Followers
12