My Neighbor's Submissive Ch. 05

Story Info
Our relationship becomes more formal.
4k words
4.64
16.6k
20

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - His Personal Servant

I was up early the next morning, still feeling high from the new depths Edmund and Mr. Karlsson had taken me the day prior. I was used as a domestic servant, and as a distraction for Edmund to gain advantage during their negotiations. I started in anonymity behind a mask, but ended up exposing my face to his guest, so both men could paint it with their copious and delicious semen. I drank their piss from a champagne flute and found that I was acquiring a taste for it. I was definitely acquiring a taste for this new life. I'd always yearned for the guiding hand of a superior. I'd known from an early age that it was my place to serve and to please. It was clearly Edmund's place to lead and be worshipped. I felt like we were made for each other. My little clitty stood at attention as these thoughts passed through my head. I caressed it briefly before remembering that I was not allowed to masturbate without permission.

Edmund didn't require my oral services in the morning while he read his paper, so I simply waited in the corner. My Master then announced that he would be working from home and needed to be on a video conference later in the morning. I was to remain in his service for the morning. I cleaned his downstairs, dusting and polishing the furniture. He went out for a morning run, and I used that time to run the vacuum.

He came back, all sweaty and beautiful, and beckoned me to follow. I picked up the clothing he discarded on his way up to the bathroom, where he turned to me and stood, naked, glistening with perspiration, his muscular chest still heaving slightly from the run.

"Do you like what you see, marissa?"

"Oh, yes, Sir. Your body is a work of art. Your sweat makes you shine even more beautifully." I knew when Edmund started lines of question like this, that it was okay to ask for more. "Sir, it would be my honor to worship your body. May I?"

"I'm all sweaty."

"Yes," I whispered, hoarsely.

"You want to taste my sweat? To lick it off my body?"

"Very much so, Sir. May I please be permitted to serve you in that way?"

"You love to worship me. You'd do anything to get your lips on my body." They were not questions. They were statements of fact.

"Begin," he commanded, after letting those remarks hang in the air.

I began at his feet and worked my way up each leg, consuming every drop of the salty sheen that coated his dark and manly skin. My lips touched every square inch of his body, below his neck. The back of his knees, his inner thighs, his balls, oh his balls were so deliciously musky and wet. I licked his crotch and up the crack of his ass. The scent was intoxicating. I sucked sweat from his navel, and swirled my tongue around his nipples. I buried my nose into his armpits, licking the damp hair and nearly swooning over the powerful aroma. The stronger the scent, the more I savored it. These smells were his. I was tasting and inhaling his very essence. I even took each finger into my mouth, devilishly demonstrating the increasing proficiency of my sucking technique.

Finally, he declared an end to my homage, and stepped into the shower. His erection was a large as I'd ever seen it. I was desperate for his cock. I warmed a towel and dried him when he stepped out. He dressed without a word, and went downstairs, maintaining his sexual advantage. I cleaned the bath and bedroom.

The time arrived for his videoconference. I was called to follow him to his study. He had me maneuver into the leg space of his desk, after which he discarded his clothing below the waist, and slid forward. "Keep sucking my cock for the entire call, marissa."

I heard the conference start, and names given. I recognized Mr. Karlsson's name among them, and I heard him say, "Edmund, thank you again for the dinner meeting last night. It was good to come together like that, and I hope we can do so again."

Edmund agreed, "yes, I know it was hard for both of us, but happy we were able to work things out and take a load off."

"I think your assistant had a lot to do with the successful evening," Mr. Karlsson replied. "Is she with you now? I'd like to say hello."

"She is here, but I'm afraid she is quite busy and unable to speak with you just now. I hope you understand."

"Yes, I certainly do," he replied.

I was so turned on by the dialog, knowing that Mr. Karlsson knew that I was worshipping Edmund's cock. I don't suppose the others had any idea. I sucked him vigorously, and I noted that the more sexually aroused he became, the more dominant he became in the call. Soon, he was directing the discussion and the decisions, and everyone was deferring to him. Throughout, I heard Mr. Karlsson seconding Edmund's recommendations, and offering arguments on his behalf. They reached a key decision, agreeing to Edmund's plan, and at that moment, he erupted silently in my mouth. I swallowed quickly and quietly, and continued to bathe his organ in my wanton mouth. They moved onto another topic, and Edmund waited while the pretenders each stated their viewpoints and ideas. I felt him start to stir again, and I picked up the action. I wanted my Master to win again, and I wanted to help in any way that I could. He fed off the power I gave up to him, just as I fed off his semen. He again started to demonstrate his mastery of the conference, and of the subject matter, and of me. His raging cock filled my sissy mouth. I serviced him to the best of my ability. I so loved giving myself over to him, He got harder as he dominated the discussion. Power turned him on, as did winning. Again, with Mr. Karlsson's support, the conferees agreed to his terms, and again he came in my mouth. I liked it when he won. I felt like I was very helpful to him. I kept him in my mouth as commanded, and everyone dropped off the call except Mr. Karlsson.

"Edmund, you were amazing today. Everyone agreed to your positions, with hardly any debate. You were very persuasive. What got into you?"

"It's more like, 'what did I get into?'"

"marissa," Mr. Karlsson realized. "Did she blow you the whole time?"

"Yes, and she still is. She can't get enough of me. Her devotion turns me on and makes me feel unbeatable." He knew I could hear, and he said it for both of our benefits. I was so proud.

"What's next, you gonna piss in her mouth again?"

"You'd like to see that, wouldn't you?"

"Very much," Mr. Karlsson admitted.

"marissa, come out from under there and say hello."

I crawled out and while kneeling looked at the monitor. "Hello, Mr. Karlsson, it is nice to see you again."

"It's good to see you too, sweetie. I understand you've been working hard for the last hour."

"Yes, Sir, but it's a job I love," I replied.

"Still, you must be thirsty. Perhaps Mr. Greenville has something for you to drink. Maybe you should ask him."

I did just that. "Sir, I am thirsty from my work. May I please have a drink?"

Edmund stepped forward, and place his cockhead between my lips. "Here you go, marissa. Drink up."

I drank and drank and drank and Edmund emptied his bladder into my stomach. I was sure Mr. Karlsson could see my swallowing action and hear the gulping. I heard his saying things such as, "fucking hot, amazing, look at her drink," and a few other things. Displaying his power like this was arousing Edmund as well, and I could feel his tumescence building.

Edmund began to power-fuck my mouth, as he'd done a few times previously. This time, though, we were on display, and my Master was putting on a show. I was all-in, not only because I understood the effect his dominant display would have on Mr. Karlsson, but also because I was in total awe of him. He drilled my mouth relentlessly, with animal lust. He pushed deeper into my mouth, and I gagged. He held me still, as I struggled to avoid a stomach eruption, and to breathe. He relaxed, and I gasped. He waited to see what I would do. I moved forward to engulf his member. I wanted him. I wanted to surrender to his lust and his power, and I wanted to show Mr. Karlsson how dedicated I was to him.

Edmund took me. He told me to relax my throat, and right there, with Mr. Karlsson watching on video, he slowly, steadily opened up my throat, holding me longer, pushing deeper, using calming, reassuring words to relax me. "You can do this, marissa. Show Mr. Karlsson what a good cocksucker you are."

A wave of calm came over me, and my throat relaxed. Edmund entered it, and I felt his balls come to rest against my chin, as my nose pressed into his abdomen. I'd done it. I'd taken him all the way, and I had a witness. I reveled in the new experience.

Edmund fucked my mouth in various ways, deep and long, fast and slow for many minutes, while our audience of one watched. I clutched at his ass, I suppose to make sure he didn't stop. I never wanted it to stop. He pulled out, and I caught a deep breath, and then he plunged back in. I could feel his cockhead expand, and then his shaft convulsing, as he shot his third load of the morning directly down my throat. I didn't taste it, only felt his spasming cock as he emptied its contents into my throat. I nearly passed out waiting for him to withdraw, gasping when he finally did. I was a mess of wetness from my eyes, nose and mouth.

"Well done, marissa. I'm proud of you," my Master declared. I swooned. He had taken me past another barrier, literally and figuratively, and in the process shown me that I could achieve more under his command than I ever could alone.

"Thank you, Sir. I am happy that I could please you in this new way," I replied. His cock glistened with the mucus from my mouth and throat, as it hung triumphantly between his legs. I leaned forward and planted a reverent kiss on the head, showing both him and our virtual guest my appreciation and affection.

"Unbelievable." That's what Mr. Karlsson said over the video conference. "When can I get some of that action again, Edmund?"

"Soon, perhaps, Oscar, soon," was all Edmund said in reply. I knew that my throat would experience invading cocks again, and not just from my Master, apparently.

"marissa, last night went really well, and so did the call today. It's time to celebrate. Go home and make yourself all pretty, we're going to lunch. Be back in an hour."

Wait, what? Lunch? Where? How would I...

He saw the panic in my face. "Relax, marissa. Trust me. Now, go."

I did trust him, but that did little to ease my anxiety. I walked across the driveways to my house and spent the next hour getting myself and my mind ready for our date. Our date. I'd just realized it. We had not been out to eat as guy friends in a while, and now we were about to go out as, what, boyfriend and girlfriend? Master and submissive? Man and sissy, I decided. I tried to make myself as passable as possible. I didn't overdo the makeup, and wore a conservative dress that might not get me noticed too much. I did look pretty, I thought, and I hoped my Master would agree. I grabbed a few items of makeup in a clutch that matched my heels.

Edmund drove us in his six series BMW to an upscale restaurant in town. It was near the city's gay neighborhood, and realizing this, I relaxed. No one would give us a second glance. Except for the valet, who took Edmund's key and stole a look at me as I emerged from the passenger seat as lady like as I could manage, without having had much practice. I looked at the valet, a young, good looking man, and he smiled as we made eye contact. That boosted my mood and my confidence even more. Edmund had told me to trust him, and now I felt ashamed for being so anxious. We didn't walk hand-in-hand. He led, and I followed. We were seated at a booth near the corner, with a view of the river through the nearby window. The booth was away from the kitchen and restaurant was not busy, so we were very much alone. Edmund ordered Scotch for himself and he ordered me a Cosmopolitan. As we sipped, Edmund explained how he was able to close a major consulting deal and would soon be forming his own company. He then asked me to honestly tell him how I felt about this past week, since I'd first started serving him.

"Sir, I have never been happier for more fulfilled. I have always had a need to submit to a superior man. You saw that in me. I knew it was there, but I had no idea how much I needed it until I started serving you. I can't imagine ever going back to how I was."

"I'm happy to hear that, marissa. I think we are on the same wavelength," he replied.

The waiter came back and Edmund ordered the smoked eggplant for himself, and he ordered a stuffed avocado for me. We had another round of drinks, and ordered a bottle of wine to come with the meal.

"Tell me, you've not been spending a lot of time at your job, have you?"

"No, Sir. To be honest, I do it only to pay the bills. It's not something I truly love."

"What about your housekeeping? You've been spending a lot of time at my house."

"Sir, my house probably needs more attention than I am giving it. Maybe I could hire a maid," I joked. He smiled, patiently.

Our meal came, and we ate and drank. I kept looking at him, at how beautiful he was, and thinking how lucky I was to be his.

"marissa, I have a proposition for you. My business is taking off. You are becoming an important part of my success. The domestic services you provide me give me time to pursue my business goals, and the personal services you provide help me project the confidence that causes others to fall in line. On top of that, your job isn't satisfying for you, and you don't have time to take care of your house, now that you are taking care of mine. My proposal is this. Come and move into my house, and be my full-time personal servant. Devote all of your time and all of your energy to serving me in every way that I require. I will pay you more than you make today, and you can rent your house out. You'll have few expenses. The rent will cover your mortgage, taxes and upkeep, and you'll gain equity. If, at any time in the future we part ways, you will be in excellent financial shape. But I hope that day doesn't come. I see our relationship lasting a long, long time. But let me be clear. You will be my submissive. You will continue to worship me as I desire. All the rules we have in place will remain, and new ones will be added. I will continue to take you to new levels of submission, so that I may reach new heights. Your service will sometimes be difficult, but it will always be rewarding. What do you say?"

What do I say? This was my dream. Could it be coming true? I wanted to take time to think, but I was so overwhelmed by the offer, I could see no reason to delay.

"Sir, it would be my great honor to become your full-time servant. Your terms are generous and I accept your offer." I was so excited.

"Sir," I asked, "may it please you to allow me to show my gratitude?"

He knew what I meant. "You may."

I slipped under the table and reached for my Master's zipper. Fishing out his beautiful specimen I proceeded to make love to it with my lips and tongue and mouth. Edmund's phone rang, and he answered it as I did my duty. I heard the waiter come and refill our water glasses. I didn't pause. I heard Edmund's end of the call. The key parts were, "yes, we were just celebrating my success," and "oh, you're nearby? Come have a drink with us."

I kept sucking. If Mr. Karlsson was going to come and join us, that was not for me to question. And after last night, I would be happy to take care of him again if my Master so desired. Master seemed in no desire to cum quickly, and I paced myself accordingly.

I heard his voice as he approached the table. Edmund greeted him and I saw another pair of legs occupy the space under the table.

"Where's your assistant?" he asked. I recognized the voice, but it wasn't Mr. Karlsson's. It was another man from this morning's video conference. Edmund must have made a hand gesture, because I heard the man respond, "oh, I see. Nice!"

"Would you like a turn?" Edmund asked the mystery guest.

"If you don't mind, thanks!" he replied.

"I'll be done shortly," Edmund announced.

I took that as my cue to increase my efforts. His cock engorged and soon he came. I swallowed his delicious load, our fourth of the day. He pulled his cock away, and l looked over to see that his friend had already freed his own cock. I moved without hesitation, and introduced my lips to their third cock. He was uncut, maybe six inches and not as thick as either my Master's or Mr. Karlsson's. I pulled the foreskin down with my hand and swirled my tongue around the exposed head. He liked that. His cock had a stronger aroma than I was used to. My cocksucking to date had been with recently showered men. This man had certainly showered today, but probably six or eight hours ago, and the day's activities had caused him to perspire. I was tasting his sweat perhaps some dried piss. In the state I was in, the scent accelerated my actions. I took him in deep, and since he wasn't that large, I was able to show off my new skill and take him all the way. He really liked that. They carried on a conversation, and the waiter came back. He took drink orders for the men and inquired about "whether the lady would like another drink."

"She just had one," Edmund replied. The waiter walked away, puzzled perhaps.

I smiled as I continued to coax out the load of cum from this unknown man's cock. I was serving Edmund by servicing this cock. They were discussing another business transaction, and my activities were putting our guest at a strategic disadvantage. I reached up and delicately extracted his balls through the opening. They were hairy and rather large. I licked them in turn, tasting more sweat but eliciting a distinct moan from their owner. I teased him and kept him on edge for a long time. I heard him buying in to Edmund's plan. When I sensed they had reached agreement, I redoubled my efforts and soon brought our mystery man with the aromatic, uncircumcised cock to a climax. I took him all the way into my throat, and I could feel his head expanding. I swallowed, and the contractions of my throat pushed him over the edge. He erupted, shooting ropes of semen into my belly. I had to taste him, so I withdrew until just the head was between my lips, and I worked his shaft with my hand. I caught the last few blasts on my tongue, and savored it. Another distinct flavor, much saltier and slightly more bitter than Mr. Karlsson's. My own little clitty was about to burst, and I knew if I touched it that it would, but I refrained.

My new friend gently pushed my head off of his cock and put himself away. I remained under the table, as I'd been given no other instruction. The men said their parting words, and he departed. Edmund called me back to my seat. I emerged and tried to look not too disheveled. The waiter came by just as I was primping. He looked at me with a lust he could barely contain.

"Will there be anything else, Sir?" the waiter asked.

"No, thank you, just the check," said my Master. And then to me, "marissa, you might want to visit the ladies' room before we go."

"Yes, Sir," I responded. This would be another first in a day full of them. As the restaurant was not crowded, I found the ladies room to be empty. I checked myself in the mirror. I had cum on my chin. I attended to my face, reapplying my lipstick, and combed out my wig. I smiled at the thought of the waiter having seen my cocksucking lips all distended, and the residue of my ministrations on my chin. As I made my way back to the table, I passed him and smiled. I saw the bulge in his pants. It thrilled me to be object of his desire, as with the valet earlier.

We drove home mostly in silence. My Master was thinking and I didn't want to interrupt. When we arrived back at the house, he turned to me in the kitchen and said, "marissa, are you excited about your new life?"

12