My Neighbor's Wife

Story Info
My new neighbor's wife loves to…
2.4k words
4.33
68.9k
64
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my neighbor, Bill, when he and his wife, Abby, were house hunting. They appeared to be in their early to mid-thirties and an attractive couple. I was in my back yard when he introduced himself and his wife. He asked about the neighborhood and what I knew about the house. I gave him my name, Paul, and tried to give him an honest opinion. The prior owners were an elderly couple and I thought the house was in great shape.

As we talked I learned he traveled quite a bitfun for work and they wanted "a safe neighborhood" for Abby when he was on the road. Thinking ahead, I explained this part of the city was quiet and probably perfect for them. I didn't tell him having a lovely woman next door, alone most of the workweek, would be an interesting challenge for me. My wife travels extensively for work, too. I immediately thought Abby would make a great neighbor.

Bill stepped away to speak to the realtor, so I used this as an opportunity to visit with Abby.

"If you decide to move here, I want you to know I'll be here to help out in any way that I can. I'm semi retired and home most of the time."

"You don't look old enough to be retired. Where's your wife?"

"Thanks, I think, for the compliment, I'm older than you think, but I like to stay active. My wife is like your husband, she travels quite a bit for work."

When I said this, I noticed her eyebrows lifted like a thought had entered her mind. She told me, "I guess if we buy this house we'll have to keep each other company."

Without thinking I replied, "I'm good company."

Bill and the realtor came back to where Abby and I were talking. I offered my phone number and told him, and Abby, "Feel free to call me if I can help in any way." He thanked me and, I swear, she slyly winked at me.

A week passed. My wife had just left on an extended work assignment in London and I was thinking of some minor yard work I should take care of. My phone rang and not recognizing the number I almost ignored the call. Lucky for me I answered.

"Hello."

A woman's voice nervously asked, "Is this Paul?"

"Yes I am." Suddenly recognizing the voice I asked, "Is this Abby?"

"Yes. I was wondering if you could show me the neighborhood during the evening? I was thinking I should see how it feels at night."

"I'd be glad to show you, are you free tonight?"

"Yes tonight would work for me. But I don't want to inconvenience you."

"Seeing you and showing you around would be absolutely no inconvenience for me. It's 10:30 a.m. right now and has been getting dark around 7:00 p.m., how about I pick you up around 5:30 p.m., we do dinner and then come check things out?"

"That sounds good. How should I dress for dinner?"

"Nothing around here needs more than you being comfortable, but I'll have a jacket and Levi's."

"Okay, I'll be ready."

I was stretching my luck, but I told Abby, "Feel free to pack an overnight bag."

Her reply sent blood rushing to my engorging cock.

"Okay."

I spent the rest of the day cleaning up the house and changing the sheets on my bed. I didn't know how lucky I was going to be, but I thought I should be ready. I cleaned the hot tub and made sure that my liquor, beer and wine supply was full. I called and made reservations at a upscale steakhouse. Finally I had everything I could think of taken care of, so I cleaned up and readied myself for the evening.

On my way to pick up Abby, I called and asked if she wanted me to meet her in the lobby, her room or just pick her up at the entrance to the hotel in my vehicle. After a moment's thought, she told me, "Just be at the entrance and I'll come down to your car."

Ten minutes later I pulled up to her hotel and she was waiting near the valet station. She looked stunning. She was dressed in a white, translucent blouse, a short leather jacket, black skin tight pants and four inch stiletto heels that were open toed and showcasing her blood red painted toenails. She was carrying a large red designer handbag, too.

I stopped and before I could get out of my car and open the door for her, she climbed in, leaned over and gave me a wet kiss. I was dazed, but managed to tell her to put on her seat belt. I pulled out of the hotel driveway and started the drive to dinner.

"Abby, you look gorgeous."

"Thanks, you're looking good, too."

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure, what's the matter?"

"To be honest, I'm a little disappointed that you don't have an overnight bag with you."

"No need to be disappointed, I have everything I need with me." Abby then opened her handbag and showed me a toothbrush and a sexy pair of clean thong panties. "If I need anything else, I figured you could find it for me in your wife's belongings."

I said, "You're right, whatever you need, I'll find."

We chatted on th drive to dinner and she told me that she was 90% certain that we were going to be neighbors. I told her that was great news and asked when was closing.

She said, "I don't know. I told Bill that I would take a ride around the neighborhood in the evening before making our decision 100%."

"Does he know that I'm going to try and help you make that decision?" As I said that, I slid my hand onto her left thigh, pushed her legs apart and rubbed my hand over the heat radiating from her crotch.

"No, this is our secret. I forgot to ask, is you wife home?'

"Nope, she'll be gone for the next two weeks in London."

"Do you ever wonder what she does on the road?"

"I used to, but not so much anymore. Our marriage seems to work best when we aren't discussing our alone time. When she's home, I enjoy her and her body. When she's gone, I don't worry about it. What about you? Does Bill traveling upset you?"

As we pulled into the restaurant valet parking, Abby said, "No and I've never asked what he's doing when he's not working. I'm not suspicious of him cheating, I know he does. I guess we're two of a kind, you and me. I really don't mind. He's good to me when he's home, he's making good money and I do whatever I want. I'm always alone, but maybe you can change that."

I lean over, kissed her and said, "I'm here to help."

She kissed me back and said, "I'm hungry."

We started laughing, turned the car over to the valet and went and had a great meal.

We finished dinner and retrieved my car. Walking into dinner, while we ate and then leaving, every eye, male and female, was glued to Abby. She looked fantastic.

As we walked out of the restaurant Abby asked, "What's everyone looking at?"

"You Abby! Don't you recognize how stunning you are?"

"Yea, right."

"Either that or they're wondering what you're doing with an old man."

We got to the car, I tipped the valet and we headed off to my house. I had enjoyed dinner with Abby, but now I was thinking if we might sleep together. Actually, thinking whether we would fuck. She must have been thinking the same thing.

"Paul, you need to know something, I'm not a slut. I've never been with anyone while Bill travels."

"I believe you, but why are you with me now?" I asked.

"Truth? Because you're the only person in this town that I've met. I enjoyed your flirting when we met."

"Abby," I said, "we won't do anything you don't want to do. Let's look at the neighborhood in the dark and then we'll decide what to do next."

As we got near to my neighborhood I explained to Abby where stores, gyms, dentists and all the other things I could think of that would be attractive to a new home buyer. She asked questions and I answered as best I could. As we drove the neighborhood, I explained the limited street lighting was to reduce light pollution. I think she had expected a better lit area.

We both ran out of questions and answers, so I finally asked Abby the question of the night, "Where to?" I held my breath waiting for her answer.

"Your house."

I hoped this would be where we went. I was excited about the potential of the rest of the evening. I pulled up to my house, used the remote to open the garage door and drove in. As soon as I cleared the door I closed it.

Abby asked, "Can we look at my 'potential house' in the dark?" As we climbed out of my car I said, "Come with me."

We walked to the back of my house and went out the patio doors. Her house, if they bought it, would be on the east side of my property. Since my old neighbors had been elderly, when we shared the cost of a new fence we put a gate between our homes that I often used to check on them or help with yard work.

"How convenient," Abby said as we stepped into a darkened yard.

"The realtor doesn't know, but I was also given a key to the house. Do you want to go in?"

"No, I explored in pretty good detail. I just wanted to see the outside in the dark."

We wandered about for a few minutes, then Abby said, "Okay, I've seen what I wanted to see."

I asked, "What do you want to do now?"

"Was that a hot tub in your yard?"

"Yes."

"Good, let's get in the hot tub. But I need to remind you, I don't have a swimsuit."

I thought Abby said that to see my reaction, but I only said, "That's good. I wasn't planning on wearing one." I took her in my arms and kissed her. Abby kissed back and we went back to my house.

The hot tub area of my house was perfectly designed to insure privacy, so I retrieved some beach towels from inside the house and came back out. I asked Abby if she wanted a drink. "Rum and Coke," was her answer. I came back with our drinks, handed one to Abby and took off my shoes and started stripping off my clothes. After shedding everything I had been wearing, my throbbing cock was pointed directly at Abby.

She stared at me. After a moment, Abby kicked off her stilettos and peeled off her pants, leaving her thong underwear. She took off her jacket. Unbuttoned her blouse and removed it revealing a bra that matched her thong. She folded her blouse, laying it over a lounge chair.

As I watched mesmerized, she faced me, unhooked her bra and exposed two magnificent tits. I'm not a good judge of size, but later I found out they 36DD.

Abby stepped out of her thong, revealing a completely shaved or Brazilian waxed bald pussy. She had completely stripped in front of me in one of the most erotic scenes I had ever seen. The whole time her eyes were locked on me, and then she asked, "Do you like what you see?"

My response was to walk up to her and wrap my arms around her. As I kissed her my rock hard dick pressed into her stomach. I said, "The first time needs to be special. We'll save the hot tub for later."

I took her hand and led her to my bedroom. At the door Abby asked, "Is this the bed you share with your wife?"

"Yes. Will that bother you?"

Abby gave me a wicked look and told me, "No, I want you to fuck me there. You need to know everytime you sleep with your wife from now on, you're going to think of me." As she said that, she released my hand and grabbed my cock and pulled me to my bed. She kissed me, then dropped to her knees and, looking up at me, she licked my cockhead, then sucked me into her mouth. Her head started bobbing up and down my dick. My dick felt like it was in a wet, warm vacuum sending electric shocks into me. I couldn't last without cumming and blasting my load into her mouth, so I stopped her, stood her up and pushed her onto her back on my wife's own bed.

I love sexy feet. I kissed her feet and sucked on her perfectly painted toes. From the reaction coming from Abby, she liked the worship of her feet. I stood and took her feet in each hand and I started stroking my cock using her gorgeous feet to jack myself off.

Quickly, after only a minute of Abby's feet on my cock, I forced myself to stop and knelt between her legs. I spread her legs apart and licked my way up her legs to her bald cunt. I licked her from her anus, past the perineumto her now dripping vagina and back again before plunging my tongue into her pussy. I found her pearl sized clit and started sucking as Abby screaming said, "Don't Stop, don't stop, oh fuck, oh my god....I'm cummmmming!!!"

Abby unleashed a flood of her juices onto my face and I lapped up as much of her sweet nectar as I could before positioning myself and my prick at her bald slit and putting my entire seven inches into her in one thrust. I was pounding in and out of her as hard as I could. As hard as I was fucking Abby, she was underneath me fucking me back.

I was now grunting loudly as Abby was screaming, "Fuck me, Fuck my pussy!" I was suddenly spurting my cum inside Abby bareback as we both experienced a ground shaking orgasm. I collapsed on her sweat soaked body as we tried catching our breath.

After a few minutes as she laid in my arms in the bed I share with my wife, Abby kissed me and said, "After we move in next door, I want you to fuck me in the bed I sleep in with Bill. You're one of the best lays of my life. Shall we go to the hot tub?"