My Neighbors' Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashely had to stifle her laughter.

"Darren, please make her stop that," Ashely moaned. "She keeps taking my clothes off and licking me all over. It is so -- humiliating."

"Are you going to stop looking so damn sexy?" I challenged her. "Besides, what are you going to model tomorrow?"

"Are you going to make me do those -- things?" she murmured.

"Do you mean things like wearing that bikini, crawling toward me on all fours, squeezing those luscious tits together and thrusting that ass back at me while bent over?" I teased. "As I recall, that act got me hard as a rock, my full-bodied wench. Yeah, I'm going to make you do things like that -- tomorrow, the rest of the week, next week, next month, next year -- until your sensuality buries me -- I swear."

"Oh ... at least you didn't make me touch you while you forced me to do those degrading things," Ashely teased right back.

"Ash," I chuckled. "You don't have to touch me to get me aroused. I did make you fuck me once you had finished your routine though. After what you showed me, Mandi just wouldn't do."

"That was very mean, Darren," she pseudo-scolded me. "My muscles still ache. Even after that first orgasm, you wouldn't stop screwing me -- over and over again. That was cruel of you."

"Speaking of mean and cruel; how is your back door? Are you ready to give it to me again tomorrow?" The revelation seemed to shock Jefferson and embarrass Ashely.

"Yes," Ashely whispered softly after a moment. "If you make me, I'll let you stick your cock up my asshole."

"Repeatedly?" I prodded.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Good, because it feels so wonderful to be inside you. Best -- ass -- ever," I praised her.

"Ah ... I can't believe you find me that sensual, Darren," Ashely sounded genuine.

"You had better believe it," my growl was erotically charged. "Don't let Jefferson know. He doesn't get the pleasure of anal sex with you. That treasure is mine and mine alone. Okay, mine and Mandi's alone."

I could make Ashely pleased and Jefferson pissed off at the same time, so it was a win-win for me and her.

"I have to go, Darren," Ashely signed off, equal parts pleasure and regret.

"Okay. I'm sure whatever you wear for me tomorrow will get the job done," I told her.

After we hung up, I cut ended the mute on the TV.

"Did you rehearse that?" Jefferson grumbled.

"You are hopeless," Ashely shook her head. "Why would Darren rehearse anything with me? Jeff -- Jefferson ~ Ted and you tried to kill him and you are letting me take the fall for it."

"You are as guilty as we are," Jefferson spat back. "You gave us the code."

"You told me you were going to vandalize his place, not try and kill him," Ashely countered.

"Oh ~ bullshit," Jefferson mocked her. "You believed what you wanted to believe. The truth was staring you in the face."

"I agree," Ashely confessed. "I imagine that is why I went over Monday -- I knew I was guilty. Now I've seen all the damage you did to his body -- it's horrible. The difference was that Darren didn't surrender. He dug in deep and fought back until he could come at us for the revenge we all so richly deserve."

"He -- ah -- he had it coming," Jefferson sputtered.

"Had it coming? For the back lawn? For Bruce, your friend, trying to burn down his hedge?" Ashely pressed.

"He screwed around with Mandi just to piss Ted and me off," Jefferson seethed.

"Now who is lying to themselves?" Ashely grumbled. "In all the years we've known Darren, when have we ever seen him with a woman -- any woman?"

"How would I know? I never spent more than five minutes yelling at the asshole," Jefferson spat back.

"If you had spent more time with him -- or me -- we wouldn't be where we are," Ashely explained. "It was Jay that slept with Mandi and ..."

"Darren tried to sell me that same load of bullshit," Jefferson interrupted. "I ain't buying it. He had it coming."

"Jefferson, SHUT UP!" Ashely snapped. "It was Jay and I know it was Jay because I sent Mandi to him."

"What? Why in the hell would you do that?" Jefferson wondered.

"Because ... because Jay was interested in me," she said. Clearly Jefferson didn't believe her. "Remember when you dragged me to Jay's party three years ago? Well, we both drank too much. The difference was while you passed out on his couch, I ended up in Jay's Jacuzzi in my bra and panties."

"No," he groaned. I moaned at the visual too. For the sake of Ashely's 'honesty beat-down', I was pleased neither couldn't hear that from next door.

"Yes. It took me a few drinks to get me in the mood, an 'accidental' spill to get me out of my dress, half a bottle of wine to put me in the Jacuzzi giving him a blowjob and the other half to get me riding his lap, screwing me," Ashely informed him.

"B -- b -- b -- sleazy whore bitch," Jefferson gobbled.

"Give it a rest, Jefferson," Ashely sighed. "You banged Mandi and I was feeling neglected, plus I was drunk."

"You slept with Jay," Jefferson reiterated.

"Yes, I did," Ashely rolled her eyes. "The real problem was that he wouldn't leave me alone and I was afraid you would find out, so I sent Mandi his way. That turned out to be a horrid mistake."

"You screwed Jay," he repeated.

"Yes, we can agree on that," Ashely frowned. "The important thing is that now we have to let Darren fuck me all day long for the foreseeable future."

"He's just leading you on," Jefferson mocked her. "It will make dumping you hurt all that much more. No one wants your body, Ashely. You are an idiot for believing all his lies."

For a moment, that bolt sank its poison into Ashely's psyche and self-esteem.

"Remember turning me on in your bikini," I whispered to Ashely. Not that she could hear me yet still, I willed her not buy Jefferson's degrading snipes anymore. Jefferson sensed victory.

"You are pathetic," he continued. "Darren must be taking a truckload of Viagra to get it up for your pale, pudgy body."

I found it hard to believe I had a better understanding of Ashely's moods than her husband of nearly twenty years. She went from uncertain and sadness to suddenly inspired.

"That's right," Ashely muttered while looking down at her plate. "I could never give him an erection with my body alone. I've lost my appetite. I'll clean the table."

"Fine," Jefferson stood up. "Get me a beer. I'll be downstairs."

"Of course," Ashely grimaced. She retrieved Jefferson his beer, then numbly cleared the table and began cleaning up the kitchen when she abruptly stopped and looked out the window. She wiped her hands and made a phone call.

"Darren," she said when I answered.

"Yes?" I responded. I didn't want to give away that I had been listening in.

"What do you like about me?" she whispered.

"Well damn ...," I muttered. "Your eyes when you look at me when you don't think I'm looking back, the way your lick your lips when you get close to climaxing, the way your ass shakes as I plough you from behind, the way your thighs tighten up when you bounce in top of me -- do you want me to go on?"

"Darren, are you punishing me?" she begged.

"Right now I'm punishing myself by thinking about you," I grumbled. "Do you think you can slip over here for a bit?"

"What would you do to me?" Ashely perked up.

"I want to strip you down, put you on my bed and give you a slow, gentle screw -- really draw it out and make you sweat," I told her. Ashely took several deep, very audible breaths.

"You are simply going to keep using me and using me, aren't you?" she groaned.

"Absolutely. Are you going to come over and satisfy my needs?" I growled.

"If I come over can I call Mandi and tell her not to come over?" she tested me.

"Nope. You already agreed to that one, Ashely," I pointed out. "You agreed to sex her up and she's expecting it. I know if she doesn't get her hot little hands on you, she's going to be in a real foul mood tomorrow."

"What about my mood?" she countered.

"Who do you think gets tag-teamed first? We'll bring a smile to your face, or kill you trying," I promised. Ashely turned away from the sink and looked up at one of the two cameras in the kitchen.

"Are you looking at me right now?" she teased me. Clearly her emotions were becoming more positive.

"Yes -- you are worth protecting," I stated, "so I keep an eye out for you. Come on over, or I'll have to think of something truly hideous to make you do tomorrow."

"Like what?" Ashely showed even more interest.

"Like getting a tattoo -- something like the one Mandi has on the small of her back," I threatened.

"No," Ashely groaned. "I'll be over around 9:30 tonight." She hung up, ending the conversation.

[~]

Promptly at 9:30, Ashely was at the door. I ushered her in. Though dressed as she had been when she first came over this morning, she still was looking both nervous and expectant.

"Can I get you a drink?" I offered.

"Yes -- no," she hesitated. "No, I don't think I'll need one," she gave me a weak smile. "Where do you want to do it?"

"Do it?" I responded curiously. "If that's how you feel, go home."

"What?" she gasped. "But ..."

"I want to make love to you, Ashely," I explained. "I don't want to 'do it' with you. I want to gaze upon your body, taste you, feel you writhe against me and hear you moan when I'm treating you right."

"If you can't do that for me, you can go home," I reiterated.

"But you invited me over here -- you demanded I come," she protested.

"I want my full-bodied slut, hot and confident in the fact she turns me on and takes over my life whenever we are together," I demanded. "I don't want whoever you are pretending to be right now. I want the woman who gave me all I could handle and more this afternoon."

"Ummm," she murmured. "Okay." She obviously need a little prodding.

"If you can't be that woman, I'm going to send you home and punish you tomorrow," I suggested. That was all the excuse Ashely need. She leapt at the opportunity.

"Since I don't have a choice," she agreed. Her jacket came off in a whir.

"Come here and kiss me, Ashely," I commanded. She didn't -- quite -- rush to me. She did press her body tightly against mine and rested her hands on my hips without prodding. A few flirty kisses became full-mouth contact that had us both breathing heavily after several minutes. I had let my hands migrate up and down her back while avoiding her ass up for a while. We both wanted a more romantic approach tonight.

"Are we going to make love -- have sex," she nervously corrected, "or are you simply going to play with me all night long?"

"I really want to sex you up -- make love to you," I teased, "but you are making playing with you so much fun."

"Oh," she sighed then rested her head on my shoulder. "I apologize for being so distracting," she murmured into my shoulder. I could tell she wasn't sorry one bit. I began kissing down her neck to her shoulder. When I ran into her collar, I tugged her shirt out and began unbuttoning it from the bottom up. Ashely scooted her hips back so she could keep her head on my shoulder while giving me access to the higher buttons.

I purposefully moved around her bountiful bosom as I worked the shirt aside and slipped it passed her shoulders. She moved her arms back to her side so that the blouse fell to the ground. Ashely moved back into me as I kissed my way to the top of her left arm then back up to her lips. She was really starting to pant.

"Darren," she pleaded, "if you want to go to the bedroom now ..."

"Want to? Slut, I need to because I'm about to explode," I growled. Ashely took my hand and led my there in a hurry. I stopped her half way. She was confused until I pushed my body into her rear and reached around to cup each bra-covered breasts.

"Ah," she moaned. "Really?" she complained playfully about the interruption of our progress.

"Just thinking about you in that bikini and then seeing your body swaying down the hallway -- drives me nuts," I rumbled. Ashely responded by rotating her ass against my hard-on while taking my hands in her own and helping them massage her breasts.

"You are so mean to me," she sighed.

"That's right; you came over here to get fucked, didn't you?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she moaned. She tensed up then shivered. "Oh God, please don't think I'm a whore, Darren."

"I don't think you are a whore, slut, or fuck-toy," I assured her. "That's just dirty sex talk; getting you all riled up and in the mood."

"You are my steamy, sensual mistress and, if you must, victim," I added. "Hell, I find you sexy in an apron."

"That's not a fair assessment. I was wearing a bathing suit under that apron," she sighed happily.

"Well, if you hadn't anything on, we would have never eaten lunch," I pointed out.

"Bedroom," she purred. I followed her to the boudoir, but stopped her from undressing.

"I want to take your clothes off," I told her.

I wanted for us to take our time, totally devoted to one another. Mandi could be fun, but she was intrusive if she wasn't getting attention. Ashely would get pouty when she felt neglected. I wasn't going to neglect her tonight. No, this evening we were going to have plenty of time.

1...345678