My Nephew, My Dildo

Story Info
A sexually frustrated Aunt gets an unexpected proposal.
6.4k words
4.5
57k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of eighteen.

Chapter 1: My Favorite Nephew

It all started in the middle of an ungodly hot summer. The cicadas were crying, and the lack of an air conditioner was proving to be my undoing. However, I was simply too horny to stop myself from rubbing a fat nut out of my needy pussy. My name is Amanda, and I am a forty year old widow. Four years ago, an unfortunate accident took my loving husband away from me. It took a while to get past it, and thankfully I have a loving family that helped me through the really tough times. Our children were grown and out of the house. Off living their own lives, now that an appropriate amount of time has passed for mourning. I so very much missed being a mother, and losing my husband only made me feel more lonely.

There was a silver lining, though. In the midst of my despair after the accident, one person really made me feel loved, and appreciated more than any other. That was my nephew, Adam. He was the absolute sweetest boy you'll ever meet. My sister raised him right, to be sure. Ever since he was a little boy, he would run up to me, let me scoop him up in my arms, and cuddle him. I was his favorite Aunt, and he was my favorite nephew. He eventually grew into a fine young man. A devilishly handsome face, with a hint of adorable innocence. My sister and her husband definitely had good genes.

Fresh out of high school, Adam was well on his way to becoming an upstanding adult. His future was bright. High honors, and even a swimming scholarship to Harvard. My little man was growing up fast, but he still made time to come and visit his favorite Auntie. Getting back to my current issue, however, being a widow comes with all sorts of problems. I have more or less accepted my husband's death, and have mostly moved on from it. There is one thing, though. I haven't had sex since losing him, and that was four years ago. Needless to say, my body was in serious need of attention.

Chapter 2: Built Like A Brick House/ The Visit

I had an extremely lewd figure. Massive heaving breasts, a belly that liked to stick out from the bottom of any top I wanted to wear. I know for a fact that a lot of men these days go crazy over a figure like mine. I just wasn't lucky enough to find one in an entire four years. Singles bars, night clubs, you name it. I just wasn't getting any. I also had a ridiculously high libido. So to say that this was a problem was an understatement. I didn't know what to do. So, in the dead middle of a brutally hot summer, without air conditioning, I was sloshing my fingers in and out of my super tight, sopping wet pussy.

It felt so good, I couldn't stop. I had a rabbit vibrator, decided to flick it on, and put it right on my clit. This sent an amazing electric shock through my whole body. I immediately came hard, and a stream of juice shot right out of my pussy and across the bedroom.

"AAAHHNN!~" As I rubbed out the rest of my fat nut, I made an O face that would make any man's rod flare up. Too bad I didn't have one handy. A big, rigid cock would hit the absolute spot right now. My huge, sweat drenched breasts heaved up and down, as I gasped and mewled, still very horny. "Shit! I just can't deal with this! I need a cock! A real one! A nice, big... ROCK HARD ONE... MMM..." This train of thought only made my pussy throb harder. This was when I heard a knock at the door, and when my summer went from hot to SWELTERING.

As I heard a knock at the door, I got up too fast, and nearly fell over. My head was still in a horny fog, but I shook it partially away. I didn't have time to get dressed, so I just grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my ultra thick, plump, sweaty body. I made my way downstairs, and went to open the door. To my delight, it was none other than my favorite nephew, Adam. I gasped, and nealry dropped the towel to grab him into a hug. He magnetically glomped right in between my huge breasts.

"Oh my gosh, hi baby! What are you doing here?" I released him and he dramatically gasped for air, like the little comedian he was.

"Hi Auntie! Do I really need a reason to come and see you? I just thought your smile would make my day better. It already has." This young man was too charming for words. I could just eat him up, I swear.

"You little charmer. Stop with all that sweet talk, or I'll blush!" Despite this, I was most certainly blushing. My sister's youngest child had this effect on me. Eighteen and already such a lady killer. He would have no trouble finding a wife. "Oh, but where are my manners? Come in, baby! I'll put some tea on, okay? Make yourself at home." He smiled a pretty boy smile, and nodded, following me inside. "Let me just get some clothes on, baby. I just got out of the shower." I lied, but what was I supposed to say? "You just caught me after a very hard self inflicted orgasm?"

I hurried upstairs, and dropped the towel to the floor. I didn't want to keep my wonderful nephew waiting. We had a very good relationship. He was like one of my best friends. Always visiting just when I was starting to feel lonely. Always making me feel beautiful, and the only man besides my husband to make me blush and giggle like a schoolgirl. I was supremely jealous of my sister for having such a perfect son. My kids were wonderful, of course, and I loved them, but Adam made me feel special. I even got to act a bit like a mother again when he was around. He was definitely a mama's boy. I loved him so much. Running excitedly back downstairs, I wasn't expecting what I was about to see. When I turned the corner into the living room, I saw my favorite nephew, completely naked, with an outrageously huge slab of meat standing up tall and rigid between his legs.

Chapter 3: Living... Dildo...?

"KYAAAAH! ADAM! W-W-WHAT ARE YOU... PUT SOME CLOTHES ON! JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, BABY?!" I was shocked. I was stammering and panicking, not at all understanding what was happening. I also found myself eyeing the monstrous thing between his legs. I also realized I was still naked. I forgot to get dressed! I tried to cover myself, but it was difficult with such a big body.

"Auntie, it's okay! Please let me explain. I know about your frustration. The sexual kind. You were masturbating before I got here, right?" How did he know? Was it that obvious? "You were, weren't you? It's okay. I could smell your pheromones. They made me dizzy. You haven't been able to properly release since Uncle passed, right? Well let me propose something. Let me be your dildo. A living one! You can use me to relieve yourself. Me and my big friend here."

He shook his hips from side to side and made the penis that was simply too big for words swing back and forth like a baseball bat. I could NOT stop staring at it.

"I know plenty about sex, Auntie. So don't worry. I can make you cum. Really hard. Lots of times, if you want. I know how badly you need it. I love you, and I just wanna see you happy! I know this will make you happy, so why not just do it? I'll be a good dildo for you. Anytime you're horny, you can call me, and I'll come running. Please, Auntie? My favorite Auntie?" He went back to swinging the dangerous weapon between his legs. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. A living dildo? WHAT??? My nephew, my own personal fucktoy to... to... fuck... whenever I... wanted...?

Despite my obvious reservations, my mind became enveloped yet again in a dense, horny fog. Seeing such a beast of a dick, and attached to my favorite nephew of all men, was making my mouth drool. My pussy also started gushing at the thought of such a delicious, thick meat pole in my mouth. But...

"NO! Adam, we... we can't! We're family. We can't do things like this together. It simply isn't right, and... and... FUCK... that is a huge cock, isn't it...? AHN... It looks yummy...~" I sluttily sucked my pinky as my mind wandered to some depraved places. My will was losing, and I was starting to actually consider this. Adam walked up to me.

"Auntie, don't be stubborn. You need this. I can see how horny you are just from your face! Seeing my big cock made you all wet, didn't it? Go down there and say hello..." He gently carresed my cheek, which made me instinctually go down to my knees. The massive, virile cock was now right in front of my face. It blocked out my vision ahead. I was literally blinded by the majesty of this perfect breeding tool. "Seeing your thick, beautiful body made it swell up like this. I always get rock hard whenever I see you, Auntie! You said yourself that it looks yummy. I bet you don't have any toys that measure up to this." He was right.

Chapter 4: Juicy Meat

"Why I never! I can't believe my nephew is so bold! But... this cock does look fucking delicious... Baby... if I agree to this... no one else can know about it, understand? If this got out... it would be very bad."

"I understand, Auntie. It'll be our special secret. I promise nobody will find out." With his reassurance, I fell even deeper into the depraved, incestuous hole I found myself in.

"Oh... FUCK IT! Gosh, you're so sweet for offering this magnificent meat to your Auntie. Such a sweet, sweet boy..." I turned to meet this giant fuck pole face to face. It was simply enormous. A juicy, bulbous tip, shaped like a mushroom. A long, thick, rock hard, incredibly virile and muscular shaft. Two big, sagging balls just waiting to be drained. It had to be at least a full foot long. This was, without a doubt, the most impressive penis I ever laid eyes on. Even more than my husband! The lack of any pubic hair gave him an even more innocent look. It was manscaped very well.

I couldn't hold back anymore, and eagerly took the shaft in my hand. I squeezed the base which made it flex strongly with veins. The sight made me squeal out loud.

"HYAAHN! SO VICIOUS LOOKING! I simply must have a taste. Is that okay, baby?" I looked up at my nephews pretty boy face, with his enormous cock in my hand. He looked down at me, and was already panting. He must have wanted this too. He nodded excitedly.

"Yes, Auntie, of course! This is your dildo now. You can do anything you want to it." At this, I playfully tickled my tongue all over the throbbing tip, which made him gasp.

"ALALALALALA...~ MMM... Such a naughty nephew I have. Hiding this beast from me all this time. Now you come over here, and basically give me permission to suck and fuck this big thing whenever and however I want? I really am a lucky lady..." I slurped the tip into my mouth and started loudly suckling it like a lollipop. This made Adam fling his head back in suprise and pleasure.

"AHN! FUCK, AUNTIE THAT FEELS GOOD!" His legs shook as he stood. I began churning my head all over the tip, slowly making my way down the shaft. He looked down, wide eyed, as I expertly started throat goating his godly member. It had been four years, but Auntie still had the skills.

Chapter 5: Lunch Time

As I continued to deeply suck every delicious inch of my nephew's huge cock, he couldn't stop himself from crying out in a very cute way. Every time I ate him up, he would squeal, and my pussy would throb. I already needed him inside me.

"OH FUCK! AUNTIE! You suck cock like a pornstar! It's like you're trying to drain the cum right out of my balls! OOUU...~" I slowly slid back all the way to the tip. I then sucked it so hard, when I popped off it, the whole beautiful shaft swung violently all over the place. It looked so fucking obscene. I took the base in my hand again, and started stroking it as gently as I could.

"Baby, that's a very naughty thing to say to your Auntie, you know. I just might have to punish you with my tight, fat pussy... Would you like that?" He gasped and started thrusting his hips back and forth. His soaked, shining cock glided effortlessly in my tight grip. I made sure to hold my pinky out like a proper lady. His lewd fucking of my hand, as well as feeling his giant bitch breaker twitch told me his answer. "AHN...~ Such an excitable cock. You young guys are very impressive. Let's go upstairs, then, okay baby?" I stood up, and with my nephew's massive erection throbbing, beckoned him with my finger to follow me upstairs. He did so like an adorable puppy who wanted to play.

We made our way up the stairs into my bedroom. I could almost feel the burning gaze of my nephew drilling into my plump ass as I walked. It only made my pussy wetter. I dripped profusely down my thick thighs, all over the floor as I walked. We got to my bedroom, and I flopped back on my huge bed. Plenty of room to play with my hung nephew. The thought of such incestuous, taboo, hardcore fucking made me so excited, I nearly came then and there.

I pulled my legs apart, and managed to make my ankles go behind my ears. Even at forty, I was still very flexible. My burning hot, completely hairless, pudgy mound of pussy flesh was now visible for Adam to see. His cock twitched violently at the sight. Which in turn made my fat, sopping wet fuck hole twitch. My pussy was extremely plump and meaty. An excellent example of how a fat BBW milf pussy should look. My naughty nephew couldn't stop staring at it.

"WOW, AUNTIE! You have the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen. It's perfect. It's a work of art! So pink... I bet it's tight as FUCK, too. If I stuck my cock in there, how would it feel...? OOUU..." He rubbed his engorged dick along the entrance to my eager cunt. This made us both shudder. Adam looked down, and I could tell he really wanted to plunge inside me. I did, too. He did something far naughtier, though.

He found my insanely fat clit, bursting from the top of my protruding pussy petals and really dug his tip into it. This made me squeal loudly. Then, he slapped his heavy rod on my entrance before pulling it away. I whined like a kitten craving attention.

"AHHHN! Baby! Aren't you gonna give Auntie what she needs? Teasing is mean, you know?" He smiled apologetically.

"I'm sorry, Auntie. I only just realized I haven't eaten lunch yet. It turns out I'm really hungry." Before I could question this, he dove his face into my snatch and started devouring my fat pussy. The sudden sensation made me scream in pleasure.

"HYAAAHN! OH MY FUCKING GOD! BABY NOOOOO! That feels way too good!" This didn't stop him, however. Not only that, but he held my thighs apart with surprising strength, making it impossible to close them. I could only mewl, squeal and cry out in complete bliss as my nephew sucked my fat pussy out as hard as he could. He expertly went from suckling my juicy clit, to wriggling his snake-like tongue deep inside my extra tight hole.

"OOOHHHHNNNN! AAAHHNNN- AHH-HYAAAAHN! MY PUSSY IS GETTING SLURPED THE FUCK UP! IT'S BEEN SO LONG! I'M GONNA CUM!" Hearing this, Adam began working his fingers in and out of my soaked, sloppy hole. He inserted his middle and ring fingers, hooked them upwards, and fucked the hell out of it. He found my G-spot immediately and showed no mercy. He had me screaming like a bitch in heat as I exploded in a loud, messy, squirting orgasm.

When he finished fingering the absolute FUCK out of me, he pulled them out with an audible POP, and sucked them clean. I collapsed in a sweaty, gasping heap on my bed. I panted like an animal. I was shaking, and Adam came to face me. He stroked my cheek like we were lovers and not aunt and nephew.

"Auntie, you came really hard, didn't you? Sorry if that was too intense. I just really wanted to see how you cum. I wasn't disappointed. Actually, I- MMMFF?!" I cut him off by kissing him deeply. I wrestled his tongue with mine, and he melted into my bosom. When I had had enough of his sweet taste mixed with my pussy juice, I pulled away from him.

"You had better get ready, baby boy. I am about to seriously pay you back for that hard nut. Hardest I've had in years!" He gulped nervously and giggled sheepishly. He really didn't know what he was in for.

Chapter 6: A Truly Taboo Act

I got on all fours and showed Adam my insanely thick bubble booty. He gasped at the sight and flung his hand up, giving it a hard smack. It jiggled like jelly, and I yelped in surprise, twerking as best as I could for him. I wasn't very familiar with the trends of the youth, but I knew that shaking an ass like mine would make any man go feral. I made my ass clap, and in doing so, liquid splashed around. My pussy was wetter than it's ever been thanks to the technique of my nephew.

"Auntie... You're the perfect woman! I love everything about your body. It's absurd how sexy you are. I would be honored if you let me pound your milf pussy from the back." I blushed hard, and bit my pinky. I arched my back for this amazing young man, nodding in assurance. My sister's son. My nephew. My dildo. I was about to engage in taboo, forbidden mating with him. I didn't care anymore. I needed this. I needed him. Without another word, Adam knelt behind me, and teasingly poked the tip of his fully engorged, steel rod-like breeding tool into the plush flesh of my pussy.

"Adam, my baby. If we do this, there's no going back. I want it, and I want it badly. I had no idea how badly, but are you sure this is something you want? I feel like if you slide that beast inside me, I'll officially become your woman! It's not too late to stop..." I said this, even though I wanted nothing more than for my nephew to sheath his burning hot meat into me. He mearly smiled.

"Auntie, I love you more than anything in the whole world." With that impossibly sweet, completely genuine profession of love, Adam glided his cock inside me in one fell swoop. Every thick inch, I felt split me open in an instant, and my eyes rolled back. I bellowed like an animal, and tightened my pussy instinctually. Feeling the full force of such a long, hard penis after four years of fakes was so intense, I nearly passed out.

Adam held onto my hips, and was growling like I've never heard him before. His male instincts took hold. He was no longer the little boy I would scoop up into my arms and cuddle like a teddy bear. He was now a man, and he was about to show me. Adam started pumping back and forth. His huge cock being squeezed extra tight by my wet ass pussy, slid in and out effortlessly. Feeling a cock stroke out my tight hole after so long immediately had my squealing.

"OOOHHHNNNNN!~ OH MY FUCKING GOOOOD! BABY, THANK YOOOOOU! I LOVE YOU TOO! STROKE AUNTIE'S PUSSY JUST LIKE THAT! YEEEESSSSS!~" I officially surrendered all reason. This forbidden act was the best I've felt in years, and I wasn't about to make it stop. Adam's massive dick was reaching every good spot. Scratching my dirtiest itches. Every thrust made my pussy squirt a little. He gripped my hips tightly, and pursed his lips as he dove in and out of me like a pro.

"Auntie, your pussy feels even better than I thought it would! It's so hot, wet and tight! I can't control my hips! I can't fucking stop!" He picked up the pace, and was literally using my whole backside as a fleshlight. He really started pounding me hard and fast. I worked with his thrusts as best as I could, and made it so my ultra thick ass moved on him like a wave. He had mostly full control of it, though. It was hard to keep up with such a yound stud! He pumped me so hard and full, and I thought I would go insane.

"AHN AHN AHN AAHHNNNN! OH FUCK! You're so good at using your cock, baby! You're gonna make Auntie squirt again! It goes in so DEEEEP!~ I can't stand it! I CAN'T STAND IT! I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING, I'M FUCKING CUMMING! AHHHHNNNNNN!!!" As much as I wanted to hold out for my nephew, and not fall into complete incestuous slutdom, his technique was simply too good. He dug me out hard, alternating between slow and fast stroking. I couldn't last and squirted violently. His dick was ejected out of me, and he was so in the zone that he thrusted a few times wedged in between my thick ass cheeks.

12