My Nerdy Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like what you see?"

Before I could properly answer she reached down and started to undo my belt.

"I think you're overdressed." she said, and slid my pants to the floor, "Now take off your shirt and lie on the bed."

As we lay there, she guided my hands to her nipples.

"I've always had a crush on you," she said, fondling my chest, "I dreamed of this."

My cock was straining to break loose from my underwear when she reached down and freed him.

"This is even better than I imagined." She wrapped her hand around me and began to stroke it up and down, "It must be nine inches." She replaced my hands that had momentarily drifted from her nipples. I knew that at its longest it was barely more than eight, but it seemed ungentlemanly to correct her.

"I wonder..." she said, pulling down my underwear. I raised my butt to help her and next thing I knew she took me in her mouth. It took a moment for her to take in the width of it but then like a snake swallowing a rat she worked her way down until her lips brushed my hair and she tightened her gums around its root. It was a sensation I had not ever experienced before nor even hoped to experience.

It only got better as she began to slide her mouth and tongue up and down its whole length. I wondered how she could breathe. She was a little red in the face but that could have been from the effort she was exerting. And then almost before I realized I knew it was too late and I flooded her mouth with my semen. Then she really did choke. Her face went purple coughing and spitting. I thought she was going to throw up, but after a minute she settled down.

"Sorry, it happened too fast," I said.

"Was it all right? I've never done it before. I thought I was meant to swallow but there was too much."

"It was fantastic, incredible. You've never ever done it? With anyone?"

"No, I mean a number of us girls practiced with a banana, But most could only get an inch or two in before they gagged. I also tried with a smallish cucumber just to impress them."

"I expect it did."

"One of my friends had experimented with sword swallowing and learned some relaxation techniques. I've tried them and they work but I'm blessed with little or no gag reflex."

"Well, that was unlike any blowjob I've had before. I think that's why I came so quickly."

While we were talking, she had climbed back beside me, pulled me towards her and guided my right hand to her clitoris. She took hold of my index finger, positioned it, and rubbed it up and down. She let go and I continued to stroke her. She pulled my head towards hers and kissed me, tentatively at first then with more conviction. We opened our mouths and explored with our tongues.

You may assume I'm very experienced, but Marcie was only the fourth girl to ever give me a blowjob, and the others, like the friends with bananas she told me about, had managed little more than the head. I've had thirteen 'bj's in total and eight of those were from the same girl. The truth is although I get on well with other guys, I have always been very shy around girls.

I'm not a virgin. I have had sex within seven girls: four were one-night stands. As to the fact that they were only one night or a weekend, well three of those were the girl's choice, not mine. This past year I had my first real relationship. She was actually a bit like Marcie, as shy as me, but interesting. We made out countless times in the eight months we were together and what experience I have I developed with her.

This kissing with Marcie was somehow the most intense kissing experience I have had. I felt myself getting hard again even before I felt the grip of her hand on my cock. I was so wound up I did not want to risk coming prematurely so I ducked down and guided her hand to the back of my neck. I parted her legs and ran my tongue from her navel to her sweet pussy.

I began to lick and suck on her clit. In truth I'd only done this with one girl before and she loved it. The girl in my longer relationship thought all oral was gross, so we had never gone there. Marcie caressed my neck and began to squirm under me. I could hear and feel her breathing get heavier as I poked my tongue between her swelling labia.

I could smell her arousal as her juices covered my exploring nose. I moved my tongue back to her clit and her hand pulled my head hard against her as the spasms of orgasm rippled through her. Her legs gripped the side my head for an eternity before relaxing as she sighed.

"God, that was good!" she whispered almost to herself. "Come cuddle with me."

I moved up and lay beside her. My boner had softened a little, but as we held each other her hand strayed down to find it.

"Fuck me," she said as she stroked it.

I pulled the other pillow over and had her place it under her butt. Then I clambered between her legs and rubbed my now fully erect cock against her clit and pussy lips. They parted and the tip began to slip in. She felt wet and yet I met a slight resistance before I felt rather than heard a 'plop' and I was moving in with her vagina adjusting around me. She gave a little moan and then she was pushing up meeting my entering cock. She grunted again as I guess I bumped past her cervix.

Raising her butt with the pillow gave me the best and deepest access. Clearly it worked for her too as we began to grind against each other. There was no taking it slowly we were fucking each other for all we were worth. It was more intense than anything I had ever known. Of course, it could only go on so long and I was happy to feel her orgasm as my cock began to jerk within her and another load of my sperm flowed deep inside her.

I lay on top of her with my cock inside her as my heartrate began to normalize. I became aware of a stinging in my shoulder, and I realized I had been unconsciously aware of her bite as we approached our climax. I touched the spot with my fingers, and it came away bloody.

She looked at me. "Sorry, I was going to scream if I did not do that."

I was not sure what would have been wrong about screaming unless she thought she would be heard by the neighbors who weren't exactly close. I could already imagine the teasing I would have had in the locker room if we weren't on summer break.

Slowly, I raised my body and withdrew. She gave a little cry of loss. I looked down and saw more blood on the sheet. There was blood on the hairs on the shaft of my cock. It took a moment to process.

"You were a virgin?"

"I've been saving myself for you. I always knew this would happen. I think you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"It was the best, my best ever. No lie!"

"It only hurt a bit. I was so turned on; I would not have stopped for the world. Every girl's first time should be like this."

She looked down at the mix of juices, blood, and semen flowing from her.

"You came inside me?" she asked looking bewildered, "So that's what I felt when you finished."

"Of course, how could I not?"

"But you already did it when I sucked you off. I thought you were empty."

I looked at her. "It doesn't work that way. You are on the pill, aren't you?"

"No, I was going to stay a virgin until we could do it. I thought it was safe."

"There are pills you can take."

"I don't know if I want to. Maybe I could keep it."

My heart was in my throat. What a naïve but lovely thought.

"We're first cousins. Not everyone thinks that's right. I doubt our parents do. I'll get such shit."

"Couldn't we marry?"

"Marcie, I hardly know you and you don't know me. Wait a minute. You planned this all along."

"Guilty. I said I had a crush, but the truth is I love you."

That statement scared me shitless.

"You love a romantic ideal of me, Marcie. The truth is I've always liked you. I love you as a cousin. If we spent a whole lot more time together maybe I would love you, cousins or not, but that's in the future, You need to get that pill."

Before I was halfway finished, I saw her cracking up.

"Bugger, you were just pissing with me."

"Of course," she laughed, "I swear your face lost all its color for a minute. I did want it to be you who popped my cherry. Mission accomplished with unanticipated fireworks. Well done, sweet cuz!"

"OK, no need for the pill," she continued, still laughing, "I'm on birth control pills or I would not have let you near me. You're right, I planned this to the last detail. Your awesome cock was a bonus. I'm afraid I lied; that was not the first blow job I've given, but yours was a challenge. Hey, I've gone out with quite a few guys, and I like getting them off. Now I'm deflowered I expect I'll enjoy next year even more, although you may have spoiled some guys for me, maybe most of them. I look forward to finding out."

"I'm sure there are plenty of guys who know more than me and will get you off. Anyway, I hope we can have sex again, maybe slower next time. It was amazing."

"Why don't you move your suitcase in here, we have all week. Then we can go back out to the pool and get naked?"

And that's what we did.

THE END

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2022

12