My New Black Daddy - Inside the Closet

Story Info
Aaron's gets pushed further by his black daddy.
7.9k words
4.67
39.2k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,439 Followers

I slowly woke up to see it was just about getting light outside. I stretch my entire body and let out a groan. When I looked at my phone I saw it was 7.30am and I needed to get up and start looking for jobs, something my mum wanted but I wasn't too fussed about.

What I was more consumed with was that I had a filthy dream about my daddy fucking my little arsehole all night. I was so unbelievably horny, but when I went to touch my cock, I remembered that I have the cage still on.

It's been a full week since I first got this cage and it's been excruciating not being able to cum. Especially since I've sucked Daddy's cock and been fucked by him a few times. And now with his niece, Chanelle, living here. She's so beautiful that I can tell my cock wants to grow every time I look at her.

When I finally get up, I put on some boxers and head to the bathroom for a shower.

I went to grab the handle but suddenly the door flies open, after the hot steam poured out I realised that Chanelle was walking out.

All she had on was a towel wrapped around her chest, but showed off her amazing cleavage. I had never been with a black woman before, but her soft, smooth skin looked to delicate, so inviting. The steam ran off of her body and I realised I was just staring at her.

"Er, hi?" She said and pulled me out of my trance.

"H-hi." I stuttered out.

Why was I so nervous around this girl?! That wasn't like me at all!

"Sorry, do you need to go in?" She asked me and moved to one side.

"T-thank you." I stuttered out and rushed past her and closed the door.

Why did I get so nervous around her? She was just so beautiful! But I technically still had a girlfriend. My daddy had told me to end things with Tasha but I hadn't gotten the courage to yet.

I had a shower, made sure to try and clean my cage and my cock that was locked up as much as possible.

When I got out, I went straight to my room and got changed. By the time I got downstairs the house seemed empty.

I loaded up my laptop and started to apply for any jobs that didn't need qualifications or experience in. It was at least an hour when Chanelle suddenly came downstairs.

"Hi Aaron," I heard her soft voice say, "What you up to?"

I looked to my side and saw her sitting down on the sofa, she wore denim shorts and a t-shirt. Something about her ebony skin just had me in a trance. Whether it was because daddy had opened my eyes to black people or what I'm not sure.

"Just applying for jobs." I told her, trying my hardest not to stare at her beautiful, toned legs.

"Exciting stuff," She said with a laugh, "Do you mind if I watch TV?"

"N-no, it's fine." I stuttered to her, I felt like a complete idiot being so nervous around her.

For about ten minutes or so we sat in silence, I kept glancing up to look at her and luckily, I don't think she caught me.

"So," She eventually said breaking the silence, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"What?" I asked, surprised by the random question, "Yes, well... No, I'm not sure." I told her.

"Sounds... complicated?" She asked me.

I got lost staring into her deep, brown eyes and it took a few moments for me to manage to reply.

"I'm ending it with her, just need to actually do it." I told her.

"Fair enough, I hate break ups," She told me, "Why are you ending it?"

"She's not a great influence on me I guess." I told her.

"Fair enough." She replied and focused back on the TV.

After a few more minutes of looking at her rather than my laptop I managed to speak.

"Do you, have a boyfriend?" I asked her.

"No, not at all." She told me, which I wondered why she said not at all.

"That's a surprise." I blurted out without even realising what I was saying.

I hung my head out of embarrassment from what I said to her and I heard her let out a little giggle.

"That's... nice of you to say." She said, "Truth be told, I want a particular thing in a boyfriend. Something I haven't found."

"W-what's that?" I asked her, I knew it sounded like I was hitting on her, but I guess I was.

"You might find out." She said with a grin and shot me a wink.

Oh god, was she flirting with me?!

"Anyway, I'm going to see some friends. Chat with you in a bit." Chanelle said and I watched her stand up and walk away, the entire time I just stared at her toned arse hidden by her shorts.

I looked down at my laptop, my head was a complete mess and there was no way I could concentrate on applying for jobs in this state.

So, I called the only person I thought could help.

"Hello?" I heard Paul's deep, manly voice say when he answered the phone.

"Hi, are you with my mum?" I asked him, not wanting to call him daddy in case he had me on loud speaker or something.

"No, just me, what's up slut?" He asked me and I felt my cock twitch in its cage.

"What do I need to do to get this cage off, Daddy?" I asked, hoping to please him.

"Oh, feeling horny, are you?" He asked me with a chuckle.

"I can't concentrate, please, I'll do anything!" I begged him, I didn't care how desperate it sounded.

"Have you ended it with Tasha yet?" He asked me.

I knew I should've already done it and I knew that he wouldn't be happy, but I also knew lying to him would only make him keep the cage on longer.

"No, I haven't." I meekly admitted.

"That's disappointing," He said, "She's no good for you, the cage stays on until you end it."

I gave out a loud sigh, I was so desperate and horny I knew I just had to do it.

"Yes, daddy." I replied.

"Good boy, see you later." He told me and hung up the phone.

I closed my laptop and stood up, trying to build up the courage to speak to Tasha. It took me nearly an hour but I eventually called her.

"Hey!" She said in a happy voice.

"Hey, do you want to meet up?" I asked her.

"I thought your mum and Paul didn't want us to see each other for a bit?" She asked me.

"I know, I just think we need to talk." I told her, knowing that those words spoke for themselves.

"Oh, right. Where do you want to meet?" She asked me.

"The park?" I ask her.

"Okay, I'm busy right now," She told me, "Say in two hours?"

"That's good, I'll see you then." I told her and put the phone down.

I tried to keep myself distracted by watching tv but I was too horny. I needed to cum and I was willing to do anything to get that!

It was half an hour later when I heard the front door open and then my entire body twitched when I heard his voice.

"Slut, where are you?" My daddy called out.

"I-in here, daddy." I replied, wondering why he was back.

I watched him walk into the living room and smile at me with his big, beautiful lips.

"Good boy, have you spoke to Tasha yet?" He asked me.

"I am meeting up with her in an hour to end things." I told him.

"Good, get on your knees." He ordered and my cock pressed against the cage, desperate for some love.

Without saying a word, I lowered myself to my knees and watched as my new, black daddy sat down on the sofa and started to undo his belt. It a matter of seconds his trousers were by his ankles and his big, beautiful, black cock was loose.

"Come and suck my dick, boy." He ordered.

"Yes, Daddy." I replied.

As I moved closer to him, I was surprised at how before Paul came into my life, I wasn't attracted to men at all, but now I loved having his cock to please.

I wrapped my fingers around his big cock and gently stroked him for a second. Then I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around his shaft and flicked my wet tongue along his head.

"Oooh yeah, it's so good having a live in cocksucker for whenever I want it." Daddy moaned as I slowly bobbed up and down on his cock.

"Mmm." I moaned around his dick, loving the feel of having him in my mouth.

"Don't get me wrong, your mum is great at sucking my black cock," Daddy moaned, "But having a young, tough lad begging to be my faggot is too hot to lose."

I don't know why having him call me these names turned me on so much. I just moaned and devoured his cock even more when he called me a faggot.

I could taste his delicious precum leak onto my tongue, filling my senses and making me want him more and more.

"I bet your cock is begging to get out of its cage." Daddy moaned.

I brought my mouth away and looked up at him with spit around my lips.

"Yes daddy, I'm so horny!" I told him, hoping him seeing me in this state would convince him to let me loose.

"If you keep being a good slut then it will be off soon." He told me with a smile.

"Thank you, daddy." I replied and went back to bobbing up and down his thick cock.

His shaft was smooth all over, I could just feel his vein with my lips and my tongue when I ran it down his cock. His spongy cock head felt amazing in my mouth and when I felt him twitch around me it gave me immense pleasure.

"Mmmm!" I moaned again around his cock.

"Oh, I've got some good plans for you faggot." Daddy moaned as I sucked his cock.

I wanted to ask what he meant, but I couldn't bring myself to take his cock out of my mouth.

I was once king of the school, getting any girl I wanted, yet here I was loving being a faggot for my mum's black boyfriend.

I kept bobbing up and down on his cock and I could feel my spit pouring down his shaft. With my hand I spread it around the rest of his cock and then I started to massage his big, heavy balls with it.

"Oh yeah, fuck that feels good." Daddy moaned as I pleased him.

I didn't care about my own need to cum right now, all I wanted was to please my daddy and make him cum.

My head just kept bobbing up and down in his lap, he didn't even put a hand on me and let me just have my fun with his black meat.

"Oh yeah, that's it... I'm getting close bitch." Daddy moaned.

"Mmm!!" I moaned when I knew I was about to be rewarded with his cum.

I bobbed faster and faster on his pole until I felt him expand in my mouth.

"Fuuuckk yeesss!!" Daddy grunted and I felt the first shot of cum fill my mouth.

"MMMMM!!!" I moaned in pure lust as I tasted his thick, salty cum fill my senses.

Like the good gay whore I was for him, I swallowed down every drop of his cum. I felt it slide down my throat as I kept sucking his dick, wanting to milk every last drop of cum from him.

As he started to go soft in my mouth, I ran my tongue all over his head and shaft, I never wanted the taste of his cum to leave my mouth.

"Oh yeah, I needed that." Daddy moaned and pulled my head away.

"Thank you, Daddy." I said to him and wiped my mouth.

"I need to get back to work, you go and do what you have to with Tasha." He told me.

"Yes, Daddy," I replied, "I'll let you know when it's done."

As I was still on my knees, Daddy patted my head and smiled to me.

"Good boy, you're coming along nicely." He told me.

"Thank you, daddy." I replied.

I stayed on my knees until he had left, I reached into my trousers and felt my cock was leaking gallons of precum. I tried to get a finger through one of the gaps just to give me some sort of pleasure but it just wouldn't work.

Eventually the time came for me to go and meet up with Tasha. When I first met her at the park, she instantly knew something was wrong.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" She asked me in a blunt tone.

"I think... I think we should break up." I told her, not wanting this to last any longer than it had too.

"I knew it!" She shot back at me, "Why?!"

"I... I just don't think it's working anymore." I told her, knowing I couldn't tell her the real reason.

"Aaron, this doesn't make sense!" She argued, "We have all the same friends, do you know how awkward this will be?"

"I know, I'm sorry." I told her, not really knowing what else to say.

Tasha seemed more angry than upset, she shouted at me a little more before storming away from me. In all honesty, I was happy that it went so quickly. My worst fear was having to speak to her for hours and slipping on the fact that I am being fucked by my mum's black boyfriend!

When I got home, I relaxed for a little bit, it was weird, kind of like a weight had been lifted now that I had ended it.

After a while I called Paul.

"Hi Daddy." I said to him.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked me.

"I've done it, I ended it with Tasha." I told him, still not certain how I felt about it.

"Good, you'll see it's for the best." He told me.

"I hope," I replied, "Does this mean I can take the cage off tonight?"

"Not yet," He said to me and crushed my hopes, "At 6pm, get into your mums wardrobe." He suddenly told me.

"What?" I asked him, extremely confused by this.

"Get into her wardrobe and make sure you can see through the gap, and make sure you don't make a sound!" He ordered me.

I wanted to question more about what he meant but he quickly hung up on me.

In my mum's wardrobe? Why?

I went up to her room and had a look in the wardrobe. It was big enough to fit me in and when I closed the door there was a slight crack in it at eye level where I could see most of the room.

After that I spent most of the rest of the day trying to apply for jobs but I was still too distracted with the need to cum. By the time 6pm came I rushed upstairs and got into the wardrobe like Daddy told me too.

I was there for nearly half an hour before I heard anything.

I had an idea of why he wanted me there, but I didn't think even he would be that risky. That was until I heard the obvious sound of him and my mum walking up the stairs and talking.

"Aaron is doing well lately, I think it's doing him some good not seeing Tasha." I heard my mum say and then I saw them both enter the room.

Paul looked over in my direction with a huge smile and then back to my mum.

"Yeah, I told you he just needs a bit of a firm hand. You were too easy on him." Daddy told my mum.

"I guess you're right, you definitely seem to have had an impact on him." My mum said and I watched as she started to undo her jeans and pull them down.

I didn't want to, but I was suddenly witnessing my own mum undressing. I was surprised to see her dressed in a red thong, not thinking my mum would ever wear something like that.

Then, she pulled her t-shirt over her head and I saw my own mum in just her underwear. Her red matching bra seemed to push up her slightly bigger tits and her cleavage looked amazing to tell you the truth.

I couldn't believe it, my mum, who I always saw as old actually had a great body!

"Paul, stop it." I suddenly heard her let out a little giggle.

I came back to reality and saw Paul standing behind her, his big, black hands grabbing her arse as he leaned in close to her and kissed the back of her neck.

"What, we have the place to ourselves." He whispered to her and I watched as he pushed his crotch at her arse.

"Hmm I guess you're right." My mum said as he kept kissing her neck.

Then I watched Paul's hands move to the front of her body, he reached up and grabbed her tits from the outside of her bra and squeeze them.

Then his hand went inside of her bra and I saw him grabbing her bare tits and obviously squeeze her nipple.

"Oh god, that feels so good." My mum moaned as Paul kept his crotch held against her arse from behind.

"It's been a few days," Paul whispered, "I think we have some making up to do."

One of his hands moved down, caressing her toned stomach before going underneath her thong. I watched as my own mum spread her legs slightly and I knew that my black daddy had his finger inside of her.

"Oh god.... Paul..." My mum moaned as she was getting fingered, unknowingly in front of her son.

"What if Aaron comes back?" She moaned to him but didn't stop his fingers.

"I spoke to him earlier, he's doing some jobs for me, he won't be back for hours." Paul whispered to her.

"And Chanelle?" My mum moaned.

"She's with friends for a few hours," Paul whispered and then my mum let out another loud moan and I assumed he pushed another finger inside of her, "You know you want to."

Paul leaned back a little and his hand that was grabbing my mums tits unhooked her bra and I watched it fall to the ground, revealing for the first time my mum's big, surprisingly perky tits.

I hated to admit it, but I was getting ridiculously turned on watching my mum being pleasured like this.

Paul's hand reached back around and grabbed her now free tits.

"Oh god...." My mum moaned, "Okay, let's do it."

Suddenly my mum turned around and placed her lips against Pauls. I watched as they both made out in front of me. Paul's hands kept reaching around and grabbing her toned arse cheeks.

"I think it's been too long since you've sucked my cock." Paul then whispered to her.

Oh god, I was so fucking horny!

"I think you're right." My mum whispered to him.

Then, my mum slowly knelt down in front of him and she started to undo his jeans. In a matter of seconds, his jeans were on the ground and his big, black cock was inches in front of my mum's face.

It looked so big from here, so beautiful, I found myself jealous of my mum being in that position.

My mum's small, pale hands grabbed his cock and slowly wanked him and Paul let out a little moan.

My mouth started to drool as I watched my mum open hers and take my black daddy's big, black cock in between her lips.

"Oooh yeah." Paul moaned.

"Mmm." My mum moaned back as she slowly bobbed up and down on his cock.

Like all people, I could never have thought of my mum doing anything sexual, however as I watched her bob up and down on his black cock, I found myself more turned on than ever.

I looked at Paul's face to see him looking in my direction and smiling at me. I felt almost embarrassed to be so horny, although he was the one that put me there.

As I watched my mum suck on his big, black cock, I couldn't help but critique her technique. She was taking about half of it in her mouth and all I could think was how I could take the whole thing down my throat.

I almost wanted to come out of the wardrobe and show her how a true cocksucker does it.

But as she sucked his cock, her moaning grew louder and louder.

When Paul pulled off his shirt and stood naked I almost let out a moan myself by staring at his beautiful, ebony body.

Without saying a word, Paul got my mum to her feet and made out with her again as he pulled her thong down.

They were both now completely naked and slowly going over to the bed where I knew I was about to watch my mum get fucked by the same black cock that fucks me.

"How do you want me?" My mum moaned to him.

"On your hands and knees." Paul ordered her.

"Mmmm okay." She moaned back.

I was surprised by my mum being like this, but when she got onto her hands and knees, I got a full view of her clearly soaked pussy and her tight, smooth arsehole.

Although her pussy was facing directly at me, Paul moved her so I could see her entire body from the side. I could see her tits hanging and I could see her face as she let out little moans.

"Oooh Paul!" My mum moaned out and I looked to see Paul's face buried in her arse cheeks.

I couldn't see from here if he was rimming my mum or licking her pussy, either option turned me on a lot!

I could see the pleasure in my mum's face as Paul licked either of both of her holes. She started to let out louder and louder moans. Then, I heard a loud spank and watched my Daddy strike my mum's arse.

"Ready?" He asked and I watched him move behind her definitely soaked pussy.

He was holding his big, black cock and rubbing it up and down my mums pussy and all I could think was how I wish that cock was going into me instead.

"Ready..." My mum moaned.

Paul was clearly dominant with my mum, but not in the same way he was with me, there was no name calling or humiliating.

When I saw his thick cock start to slide into my mum's pussy, she arched her back up and let out a moan louder than ever.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,439 Followers