My New Boss, by Irene for Oscar

Story Info
Another version of Irene and Oscar.
20.7k words
3.08
21.1k
20
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers

I wrote this months ago for Oscar but never published it. Now I see that he has convinced a few others to write similar stories. I was asked to publish it.

Irene's New Boss

As I rode along in the crowded bus bunched with the other passengers into downtown Barcelona, in my mind, I was going over the conversation I had last night with my husband and was getting more irritated as every second went by. At last the bus screeched to a stop, my stop and I exited the rear doors, only to be surrounded by a cloud of diesel smoke. Trying to dash away from it, it made my tits bounce and ass sway across the tight material of my dress. Oscar loved that my dress accentuated my lovely breasts and clung to my waist and hips, stopping a few inches above my knees. Nylon stocking covered legs sparkled in the morning light and my shiny black patent leather high heel shoes made my short 5'3" seem taller and sexier. But then again, a lot of men prefer a slightly Rubenesque woman over some Barbie want-a-be.

Part of me was proud that the construction crew working on the office building two doors before my office took immediate notice of me, a lovely 47-year-old MILF walking their way. I definitely didn't look that old, maybe 30 if that. Most of them stopped what they were doing, and ogled me like they do a lot of the pretty women that walked down the sidewalk in front of their jobsite.

The handsome young man with the barrel chest wearing his blue hardhat stepped out onto the sidewalk and said loudly as I walked by, though I was not really paying any attention to the guys working there, "Hola preciosa, creo que me estoy enamorando de ti.!" (that translates to, "Hello gorgeous, I'm think I'm falling in love with you."

I shook my head and rather loudly said, "Probecito, supongo que tendras que volver a usar tu mano esta noche" (which is Poor baby, I guess you're just going to have to use your hand again tonight.) The rest of the construction crew laughed as I turned to continue to walk to work.

Then the young man cupped his crotch and yelled, "Hey, Chiquita, let me show you what a REAL man can do for you!" as he shoved his hips obscenely at me. I turned to see him thrusting as if he were taking long strokes into some imaginary lover. I blushed and picked up my pace, quickly made my way into my office, rushing to my desk and fell into my chair, shaking and muttering under my breath.

'Is that all men thought about was sex?' I thought. 'What was it with Oscar? What had made him so obsessed with the idea of me having sex with another man lately?

Not just having sex, he wanted me to have sex with a man that had a larger penis than he did. And not just a little bigger. The men in the videos were huge. Oscar had bookmarked quite a few videos on his computer and hooked it up to our television in the bedroom and after he was sure their daughters were asleep. He would set the thing up and play if and try to get me turned on by playing with me and telling me how much I would enjoy it.'

'How could these wives, these putas (whores), do the things in front of their husbands and their husbands were encouraging them?' I thought. It turned my stomach. I had been married to Oscar for more than 15 years now. We had gone to high school together but then lost contact with each other. Then eight years later, we happened to meet at a party and I immediately liked what I saw. He was handsome, charming, caring, polite, in other words, everything a girl could want in a husband and I was looking for a man I could have babies with.'

'Don't get me wrong, it wasn't just my biological clock going off, I really did like Oscar. I had only dated three other guys in high school and two of them rushed to get into my panties so they didn't last long. Oh, I almost let Juan, I wanted to so much. I used to give him hand jobs while he would suck on my titties and finger me but when he tried to pull down my panties, I could hear my abuela (grandmother) say, "Nieta, ponte las bragas hasta que el sacerdote firme tu licencia de matrimonio o te quemarás en los fuegos del infierno. In other words, "Granddaughter, keep your panties on until the priest signs your wedding license or you will burn in the fires of hell."

Darn her anyway. I would pull Juan's hand out of my panties and then he would try to get me to go down on him. I always refused.

"Not getting much work done this morning, are we Irene?" I heard Izzy say from behind me. I turned to see my best friend Esmeralda standing there shaking her head. I hadn't even turned on my computer or logged in.

I quickly turned it on and then asked, "Need something Izzy?" as I opened my email and checked if there was anything pressing that I needed to take care of.

Izzy stepped up behind me and began to rub my neck and shoulders and asked, "What's bothering you Irene? Something seems to have its' hold over you."

As I opened my file cabinet to get out the info on a couple of customers that I wanted to contact about increasing their policies, Izzy asked, "Irene, why don't you let me take you to lunch today so we can talk? You know, girl to girl. I think there's something you need to tell someone, I'm available and can keep my mouth shut."

She stood there watching me for an answer, my eyes looking at the floor. I pursed my lips and nodded then she hugged me. I sat back down, called the clients and continued my work. At 11:55 Izzy walked over to me, saying "Grab your purse I have a taxi waiting."

"A taxi? I asked, "Where are we going?" She just smiled and pulled me towards the door.

As we stepped out onto the sidewalk, Mr. Blue hardhat was walking our way. He smiled like a kid in a candy store and said, "Hey Chica, when you come over are you bringing your friend?" We hopped in the back seat of the cab; Izzy gave the driver the directions then turned to me and said, "Who's your young friend, damn, he's hot." I just shook my head at her. We made the short drive down to the seaside, and went into Maria's, a quaint fish shop and restaurant on the dock by the bay. I picked up the lunch menu everything looked so good, I was having trouble deciding.

From behind me this young waitress came over and asked, "What will you two have?

Before I could answer, Izzy told the girl, "Tell the chef, two Izzy specials if you would, please." I checked the menu again but found much on their listing and then I sat it down, looked at Izzy and asked, "Do I want to know what an Izzy special is? She just smiled. A few minutes later, the cute waitress brought out two very large glasses of Sangria with slices of oranges, limes on skewers topped with fresh strawberries and several Maraschino cherries, placing them our table.

Izzy held up her glass and said in a toast as we clinked glasses, "To girl talk." I took a big sip, smiled, and nodded as I let out a big sigh. "Care to share what that was all about?" Izzy said.

Shaking my head, I said to my friend, "Look, what I tell you is just between us, right?" Izzy nodded. "I'm not sure where to begin. I mean, I think something's wrong with my husband."

"Oscar?" Izzy said, trying to whisper is if someone was listening, "Is he cheating on you?"

"No, it's nothing like that. It's just, just, well lately he has become sort of obsessed with a weird idea and I don't know how to deal with it. I mean, he actually brought it up on our honeymoon the first time but I thought it was rather silly. He dropped it for a long time, but over the past few years, he's began to want it more and more." I said to Izzy.

Shaking her head with a silly grin, Izzy said, "Are you telling me that he wants head or anal and you won't give it to him?"

"Esmeralda! Why I never. . ." I then changed up, "I'm not that kind of wife. My mother and grandmother told me that a good wife should lay on her back and spread her legs for her husband and let him enjoy himself. That's what I do."

Izzy looked at me and said, "Don't you ever change up positions, like get up on top or do it doggy style?"

I watched my fingers as I twirled the stem of the slightly wet glass of nectar of the vine and shook my head no. Suddenly the cute waitress appeared with a plate of bacon wrapped prawns that had been cooked over a wood fire and a pile of guacamole in the middle of them. Izzy smiled and said, "Irene, this is the second half of the Izzy special. This way I can sober up before going back to the office." We both giggled as we shoved the shrimp into our faces. Between shrimp, Izzy said, "We're going to have to continue this at lunch tomorrow or after work. Are you staying late again trying to get some more leads for sales?"

I looked at her and said, "You know, I really should be trying to find more leads." Izzy smiled and the young waitress brought over two checks. I thought that was very nice of her. That way we didn't have to worry about splitting it up or either of us trying to pay for both. She rang up our cards plus we left her a nice tip and soon found a taxi back to work.

I spent most of the afternoon, digging through files, checking customers against growth and asset reports listing them by percent of increase and location. Some of our agents merely sent our literature or fancy emails. I found it better to do it in person. I would call central office, find out who I needed to talk to. Then speak directly to them, get their email address, make an appointment to see them, then the week before my appointment, I would send them a reminder of our appointment with an easy chance to change or cancel. I would repeat this email the day before I drove out there as it saved my time, lost money and hurt feelings.

I always found that face to face, was the best way to sell insurance to me. Then I thought of Oscar. He would always tell me, "My love, it's because you're so sexy. These guys think that if they buy from you, maybe there's a chance you might be willing to be, you know, a little more 'friendly' with them."

Whenever he'd say that, I tended to get in his face and yell, "So you want me to let them fondle me, even take me to their beds. Is that what you want?"

He'd just smile and step over to me, unbutton a few top buttons of my blouse, tilting his head to check out his handiwork. He would fold up the hem of my skirt, about 5" above my knees, tucking the fabric up inside. He would stand back with a gleam in his eye and say, "If you would go looking something like that, I will guarantee that your sales will go up at least 20% a month."

"Oscar! How can you say that? I'm your wife! You want me to do what with these men?" I barked at my husband.

I had ignored him for years, then six month ago, just to prove him wrong, I relented and tried it. That quarter my sales went up by over 30%. At 4:30 everybody was going home but I was still checking out for new leads. About twenty minutes later, Izzy came walking into my cubical with two coffees and handed me one. "Time for a little break, girlfriend?" It's just us now."

I stood up and looked around the office and said, "Are you sure? I wouldn't want what I'm about to tell you to get out."

Izzy sighed and said, "Fine, if you're that worried, I'll go check. I'll be back in a minute," and with that she walked off. A few minutes later she came back, picked up her coffee, saying as she sat down on the chair, she pulled in with her, "The only one here is Sammie, the security guard. She's busy on her computer with her college class right now so we can talk."

I closed my folder and asked, "Alright, where were when we left off?"

Izzy looked at me and said, "You were telling me what a lousy sex life you have been having. Do you ever orgasm when Oscar is making love to you?"

I bit my lip and said, "No, not really. Well I do if Oscar goes down on me if he takes the time and doesn't try too hard but usually, he's in such a hurry to climb on and get his jollies that I usually fake it. So when I take a bath and am relaxed and alone, I let my fingers drift down and I take care of myself. Why?"

Izzy shook her head and asked, "So what is it that Oscar wants you to do that is bothering you?"

I wasn't sure I could tell her but mustering up my courage, I said, "Ever since our honeymoon, Oscar has been worried about the size of his, you know, his equipment."

"You mean his penis. I take it he's on the small side?" she said.

I shrugged my shoulders saying, "It never really bothered me. I just accepted it for what it was. He's my husband and I love him. But lately, Oscar has been showing me a lot of videos of husbands sharing their wives with these, well, rather larger men, if you get my meaning. He thinks it would help me be more interested in sex if I were to make love to one or more of these guys with these big, err, penises." I blushed.

Izzy's eyes went wide and she almost shouted, "What's wrong with you girl? What I wouldn't give if my husband wanted to let me screw some guys with big dicks. I mean that would be the best of both worlds. Gosh, it's not like you'd be cheating. He's giving you permission. What's stopping you?"

Just then Sammie stepped up. She had been listening into our conversation and put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Irene, Izzy's right. If my boyfriend wanted me to play with a guy with a big cock, I'd jump at the chance, though I have to admit, I'd have to really do some searching to find one bigger than him."

We both turned up and looked at her questioningly. "What?" Sammie said, "I can't help it I like them on the large side." Izzy and I giggled. "So what's the problem?" Sammie said.

"First off, I stood in front of the altar of God and promised Oscar, the priest, our parents, our family and our friends, that I would love, honor and cherish Oscar, forsaking all others until death do us part." I said.

In unison, they asked, "What's the second part?"

Letting out a big sigh, I said, "Oscar wants to be there and watch."

Izzy got a big smile, saying, "Ohhhh, kinky! I like it." Sammie had this shit eating grin.

"You two are terrible," I said a little forcibly. Shaking my head in disbelief I asked, "Tell me, could either of you have sex with some strange man while your husband, or boyfriend watched? Could you?" The two of them looked at each other and gave a gentle nod.

Izzy said, "Hey, if Carlos would ask me to do that, I'd jump at the chance. That way I would never have to worry about having to sneak around with a lover again and getting caught." I know she caught my look of disapproval but didn't say anything.

The three of us were all quiet for a few minutes until Sammie spoke, "Have you two ladies seen our new boss? The big honcho's have brought him in from out of the country to try to put a fresh spin on things. Damn he's a dreamboat."

Neither Izzy nor I knew we had a new director when Sammie asked if we wanted to see a picture of him. Sammie said the security staff had been given a head's up in case he showed up. I told them I had too much work to do and let them to up to Sammie's work station and check out the picture of the new boss.

Izzy came back and said, "Oh my God. Just looking at his picture made my panties wet. Working for him is going to be rather difficult. I'm sure I'm going to have to wear a pad. I'll tell you what Irene, if Oscar wants you to take someone to bed, our new boss should be your number one choice. His name is Munanire Kasaija and he's the youngest son of the Minister of Finance of Uganda, Matia Kasaija. Besides good looking, he's sooooo rich. I know he's married but if he's looking for some action while he's here, I'm going to let him know I'm available." She said good night and she'd see me tomorrow.

'Dammit, I don't care what Izzy thinks, I'm not going to have sex with anybody but my husband. How could she do that to her husband?' I thought. I closed up my files and gave Oscar a call. "Honey," I said, "I'm leaving work now. Is there any dinner left for me? It's in the oven? No wonder I love you so much. See you soon. Bye my love." I hung up and headed out the door. Thankfully the construction crew had gone home for the day and I saw the bus coming and had to rush to make it. I'm glad the bus driver waited for me to get there so I was able to catch a ride home.

When I got home, my sweet Oscar had a glass of wine next to my place setting on the table and as I sat down, he produced a wonderful plate of roast rosemary chicken with baby red potatoes and glazed carrots. Our girls were sitting in the living room, doing their homework while the TV was on the music station. As I started to eat, Oscar partially turned my chair, slipped off my shoes and began to massage my feet. Oh, I was in heaven.

The girls came in and each gave me a big hug and showed me that they had finished their homework. I told them to take a bath and get ready for bed but they said that they already had one so they just headed in to the bedroom they shared and put on their pajamas and I walked in and watched as they said their prayers. I could hear water running and when I went to the bathroom, I saw Oscar filling the tub with hot water and the tub was almost overflowing with bubbles. There was another glass of wine sitting on the edge of the tub and he kissed me, then turned me around and unzipped my dress. I let him get me naked and enjoyed his touch as he lingered taking off each article of clothing. I could feel my sweet slit becoming wet and tingling as he did this, something he seldom took the time to do.

As I stepped out of my underwear and into the tub, he handed me the glass of wine. When I pulled the glass away from my lips, Oscar kissed me passionately. What was he up to I wondered? He smiled and as he started to step away, he said, "When you're ready to get out please call me. I have warm towels ready for you."

I sipped my wine and my body released the day's tension. I know I shouldn't have but I sat the glass on the edge of the tub and my right hand drifted over my stomach and down to my crotch, finding my full bush and separated the hair, parting my lower lips and two fingers slid gently along side of my clit, sending shivers throughout my body. My left hand found my hardening nipple and began to pull on first one then the other as I allowed myself to bring my body to a state of excitement that was missing when Oscar made love to me. For years I had told myself that I didn't need it, that our love was enough for our marriage to survive.

But as my body began to quiver and shake, and my fingers picked up the pace, deep down I wondered if Oscar and Izzy were right. I wondered if allowing a man with a large penis to take me would make a difference to me. As I envisioned this stranger guiding his engorged manhood into my married treasure, I exploded in orgasm and slipped under the water, getting a mouthful of soapy water and drenching my hair. My sudden shriek brought Oscar who chuckled at my flailing to get the bubbles out of my mouth and eyes. He warmed the water then turned on the shower and while I rinsed, he went and got the towels he had been running in the dryer to keep warm. He had changed and was only wearing his pajamas and slippers now.

Wrapping me in the warm towels and giving me my slippers, he took me into our bedroom and helped me dry off, telling me how much he loved me and how beautiful I was. God I was so embarrassed that I had been thinking of another man. "You are so beautiful. You do know that?" my sweet husband said as he handed me a silk nightie that he had bought me for our anniversary last year. Oscar pulled back the covers on my side so I could climb into bed then covered me up to my waist and moved to his side of the bed, taking off his top and kicking off his slippers.

Then he grabbed the remote off his night stand and climbed into bed next to me and turned on the TV, the volume was down low. "Ok, Oscar, what's up?" I asked.

R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers