My New Boss Pt. 02

Story Info
Suky tells me what lewd sex acts she performs on other men.
5.5k words
4.3
20.7k
18
0

Part 2 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew my way around this building so I headed over to room four. On the way I bumped into Suky again, waiting in the doorway of room six, holding a bottle of water. We exchanged a smile and I felt my cock twitch, even though I had ejaculated less than fifteen minutes ago. I was mesmerized by this woman and went to say something, when a fat, older guy emerged from room six, and put his hand possessively on her ass. She looked up at him with an adoring smile.

"I hope it was everything you expected," the beautiful young Asian said with a smile.

"It was exactly what I expected," the fat guy said condescendingly. "I now know why they call you Sucky," he said with a leer.

Suky, to her credit, hung on his every word and maintained eye contact with him as if he were the most important man in the world.

"See you soon Sucky," he said with an air of self-importance, before handing her a twenty dollar bill as a tip.

Suky smiled at him, and said, "Thank you John, hope to see you soon."

The fat guy turned his back on me to leave the facility, and Suky and I exchanged a furtive glance. Once John was out of earshot, Suky put two fingers in her mouth as if to symbolize throwing up.

"Ew," she said, with a genuine look of disgust on her face, as she held the twenty dollar bill between her fingertips, as if it were toxic.

"Here," I said spontaneously, taking great care to pronounce her name correctly. "Suky, here is the rest of your tip."

I handed the young Asian girl a crisp one hundred dollar bill, and her eyes lit up. She flashed me a smile and my heart fluttered. She was truly breathtaking and I wanted to session with her right now.

Suky entered room six and I instinctively followed her. She picked up a business card from the table by her massage bed, and hand-wrote her phone number on it.

"Pick me next time," she said confidently in perfect English. "My Auntie told me exactly what you like. You won't be disappointed. What color panties do you want me to wear for you?"

I could have stayed chatting to that beautiful young girl for hours. She was incredibly beautiful with a perfectly symmetrical face, high cheekbones and an amazing smile. She was much too pretty to be working in a massage parlor. I was mesmerized, and finally Rim came into the doorway of our room.

"There you are," she said cheerfully. "I thought I had lost you. Do you want Sucky to join us? It is an intoxicating experience to have Rim and Sucky at the same time," she said suggestively.

"No, thank you Rim," I said politely, trying to keep my reputation as a complete gentleman intact. "I was just welcoming the new girl, Suky."

"Sucky," Rim corrected me.

I didn't take the bait but politely left the room, and nodded goodbye to my new favorite girl, Suky. Rim and I resumed our session in room four. Rim had me lay on my back with my feet flat on the table. She laid her head between my legs, and licked my nuts as she talked about what a session with her and Sucky would entail. Even though I had just ejaculated in the shower, I had an uncharacteristically quick refractory period, as Rim described in vivid detail, how Sucky would blow me, as Rim ate my ass.

Rim removed her silky panties, wrapped them around my stiff cock, and started to slowly jerk me off.

"Most guys come in Sucky's mouth, or on her face," Rim told me. "Once in a while we switch up, and Sucky eats a guy's ass," Rim added. "Is that what you would prefer?"

I closed my eyes and visualized Suky giving me a rimjob. My nuts throbbed at the thought of it. Suky was way too beautiful to be working at a massage parlor, and the notion of her kneeling behind a man with her tongue in his ass, was too lewd to process.

"You can decide later when you session with the two of us," Rim said. "I guarantee however you decide to enjoy us, it will be otherworldly for you."

I looked at Rim as she jerked me off with her silky panties. She smiled suggestively, enjoying my sensory overload as I processed my options. A few moments later I shot my wad all over my stomach, and cried out with pleasure, as Rim slowed her jerking motion and gently milked me dry.

After I ejaculated Rim continued to caress my softening cock with her silky panties. She used the perfect amount of stimulation, just enough to keep me engaged, but seemingly aware that a man can be sensitive, immediately after orgasm. Once I was flaccid, and had composed myself, Rim offered me my next treat.

"Would you like to watch me eat your load again, baby?" she asked submissively.

I nodded excitedly, remembering how much it had enhanced my experience to watch Rim slurp my semen up, from the wall and floor of the shower enclosure.

Rim smiled as if I had just given her a gift, and slowly lowered her lips to the ejaculate splattered across my lower abdomen. She made no attempt to tie her hair back, and as she extended her tongue, I felt her long black silky hair, tickle my stomach and make contact with my semen. This incidental contact didn't seem to bother Rim, and she began to lewdly slurp up my fluids. Rim cleaned all of the ejaculate from my stomach with her tongue, and then continued with a very loving tongue bath of my pubic area and genitals.

She made me feel like I was the most important man on the planet, as she cleaned me thoroughly with her eager tongue. My cock twitched a couple of times as I took in the visual and Rim spoke again.

"Would you like to extend our session, Mr. Tim?" she asked respectfully. "Maybe Sucky is available to join us now."

As enticing as that sounded, I was absolutely spent. Rim had induced two powerful orgasms from me, and I just wanted to relax.

"Thank you, Rim, but I am completely satisfied," I told her.

"Then please just relax, Mr. Tim," Rim said, "I will get you a pillow and some water."

One of the things I really liked about Joy's massage parlor was that the girls never rushed you. Prior to discovering this place, my regular massage experience had always been about the same. A happy ending followed by the masseuse leaving immediately to wash her hands, returning a few moments later with a bottle of water and the expectation that you would be dressed and ready to leave.

Joy wanted her massage parlor experience to be more like you would enjoy in Thailand, Vietnam or Japan. A world in which the man's pleasure was everything, and the masseuse has been granted permission to facilitate it. After you ejaculated at Joy's facility, you were encouraged to relax and bask in the post-orgasmic bliss. There was never ever any rush here.

Rim returned with a soft pillow and some water. She handed me the bottle and waited patiently as I took a few sips. Then, as I placed the bottle on the massage table, she fluffed up my pillow and positioned it under my head, so that I could lay back down in total comfort.

"Can I massage your feet, while you relax Mr. Tim?" she asked, as if I would be doing her a colossal favor if I agreed to her request.

"Thank you, Rim," I said gratefully, as I rested my head on the soft pillow.

Rim got completely naked as if to signal her continued submission to me. She worked lovingly on my feet, kneading the balls of each foot, tickling the soles and raking her nails across the arches and tips of my feet, as I thoroughly enjoyed the sensations. Occasionally, I would open my eyes and take her in.

She was just a beautiful young girl. Originally from the Philippines, she was twenty-four years old, slender with a toned, flat stomach. She had perky tits, that had been recently enhanced, paid for by Joy, on a zero-interest loan. Rim smiled at me as she worked on my feet. There was no indication of a time limit. At Joy's place, once you shot your wad, you could relax until you were ready.

I had fallen asleep once before, after a particularly satisfying session with Rim, and she had massaged my feet for almost thirty minutes. On that occasion, there was finally a knock on the door, to let Rim know that her next appointment was in ten minutes. Rim excused herself, returning a few seconds later with another young girl, who introduced herself as Handi.

"Handi will continue with your foot massage until you are ready to leave," Rim told me with a huge smile on her face.

I ended up tipping them one hundred dollars each, as a token of my true appreciation of the non-rushed experience.

Today, I wasn't going to require a second girl. I thanked Rim for the fantastic experience and she walked around to my side and helped me to sit up. I took another sip of water and climbed off of the massage table, completely satiated.

Rim remained naked as I dressed myself, and I handed her two hundred dollars as a tip.

"Thank you, Mr. Tim," the young girl said excitedly. "It is always an honor to serve you."

I went to hug her and noticed that she had a few globs of my semen in her hair, from where she had licked my ejaculate up from my stomach.

"I am sorry, Rim," I began, "I think I made a bit of a mess in your hair. So sorry."

"I am going to take a shower before my next client, Mr. Tim," Rim said pleasantly. "You can come wherever you want to, when we are together," she added with a smile.

Rim finally got dressed, right as I was ready to leave. She walked me out to the lobby, where Joy was waiting for me.

"Hi, Tim," Joy said sweetly. "Was everything to your satisfaction today?"

"Rim was fantastic, Joy," I said enthusiastically. "Amazing as always."

"Good to hear," Joy responded, before excusing Rim.

Rim bowed her head slightly to me, and scurried off down the hallway to take a shower.

"Do you have five minutes to spare?" Joy asked, already knowing my answer.

Truth was, I always had time for Joy. Entering her sanctuary was the highlight of my week, and if she wanted five minutes of my time to do an exit interview, I was happy to accommodate her. Joy always tried to do a customer satisfaction survey with her regulars. She could be sure of an honest and specific critique of her girls, to aid her in her ongoing quest for perfection.

I had been to Joy's place at least twenty times, before she first asked me to participate in her survey. I could see why she only wanted feedback from regulars, as the first time I went, I was completely overwhelmed by the level of service. If Joy had asked me what could be done to improve the experience, the first few times I enjoyed her facility, I would have said the experience was pure perfection. I think all men would have.

However, after twenty visits, you could find areas for potential improvement, and Joy's survey encouraged specific, constructive criticism.

"How was your overall experience, Tim?" Joy began, the huge smile on my face telegraphing my answer, before I verbalized it.

"Fantastic, Joy," I said enthusiastically.

"What were the high points, and please be specific?" she continued.

I thought for a moment, trying hard to offer something that might get incorporated as standard, thus elevating the level of service for all of the regulars. This was Joy's business model, the thing that separated her place from all the others in Southern California. If a trusted regular reported a particularly enjoyable reaction to something that one of the girls tried, it was put to the vote. If the majority of the VIP regulars liked the sound of it, the new act was incorporated as standard procedure, at least to the regulars.

Rim had definitely upped the level of service today, and I wanted to share it with my fellow regulars.

"Rim licked my ejaculate from the wall and floor of the shower enclosure, after I blew my wad," I said, unable to contain my smile. "That was unforgettable, Joy, so nasty!"

"Nasty, in a good way?" Joy clarified.

"Fuck yeah, Joy. It was incredible to watch such an act of submission. I loved it. Especially as she initiated it. Rim asked me if I wanted to watch her eat my load, with a huge smile on her face!"

"Sounds like the actions of a desperate girl," Joy said with a laugh. "All of my girls are desperate," she added. "That is why they perform such nasty services, with a smile on their faces. I only hire young girls with very limited options."

"What do you mean, Joy, limited options?" l asked, seeking clarification.

"Girls with no support network, no family, no other employment options typically due to immigration status, and whose options have basically run out. Often they have to choose between living on the streets, or working for someone like me. I don't sugarcoat it either. I tell them up front that this place is nirvana for men, and occasionally hell for women."

"How do you know if you have picked the right girl?" I asked, my interest having been piqued.

"As long as they are desperate and good looking, they are right. I can teach them subservience, flattery, mind-fucking and all the other tricks of the trade. But, they have to view losing their job, as the worst thing in their world. If I can get them there mentally, they will offer to eat a man's semen from the shower floor, with a smile on their face."

"Is Rim that desperate, Joy?" I asked, fearing the answer.

"They all are, Tim," Joy confessed. "Rim is twenty-four years old, she has three kids in the Philippines, whose father is in prison. Rim sends money each month back home in an attempt to prevent the kids from being taken into an orphanage. She can't make enough money at home to support three children, and she outstayed her visa for this country. In order to survive and keep her kids from being institutionalized, Rim has to accommodate the sexual needs of men, no matter how depraved. That is her reality, and she has adjusted to it, perfectly."

"And Suky?"

"Their story is all the same, Tim. A slightly different version but essentially the same struggle for survival. Suky is in the United States on a fiancée Visa that is just about to expire. That is why she is taking a trip home, to try and make some important life decisions. Suky could return to the squalor of rural highland Malaysia, and struggle for every meal, or she can let guys like Fat John ass-fuck her bare-back, and live in comparative luxury in the States."

"Jesus," I said, to no-one in particular.

"There are thousands of girls like Suky scattered around Southern California. All of my girls know if they screw up, they are instantly replaceable. All it takes is one complaint from a guy who doesn't think they tried hard enough to rock his world, and they are gone. That is why the level of service is so consistently high here, the girls are essentially forced to perform increasingly lewd acts, under pressure of losing their jobs."

My heart sank as I processed Joy's words. This was a form of sexual slavery. I wanted to know all of their stories, but I had a feeling they were all a slightly different version of the next.

"Anything else?" Joy continued. "Anything that could be improved? Please, be honest."

In all honesty, there was nothing that could be improved upon. Rim had perfected the art of submission, and her tender touches got me off hard, every single time. I shook my head, and Joy smiled at my obvious complete satisfaction with her facility. As I went to leave, Joy spoke up again.

"Saturdays and Sundays only," she said to me as if to answer my question.

"Excuse me Joy?" I responded with a confused look on my face.

"Sucky works weekends only," she said with a knowing smile. "She goes to school in the week. She books up very quickly too," she warned me. "Next weekend she is already completely booked!"

I never made appointments at this massage parlor, because the consistency of service is such, that whoever attends to me gives me the same experience. However, Suky was breathtakingly beautiful and had signaled her availability to me, so I made an appointment fourteen days in advance for a sixty minute session.

"Another one bites the dust," Joy exclaimed with a smile. "My niece has only been working here for two weeks and she already has regulars," she said with a knowing smile.

"Your niece?" I asked. "Suky is really your niece?"

"Well, as close to family as one can be without actually being blood relatives," Joy told me. "Suky grew up dirt poor in Malaysia and worked in some seedy titty bars there, before becoming a masseuse. She met a young American man who was vacationing there. They were due to get married and she emigrated to the States on a marriage visa. Just before the wedding, the guy met someone else and dumped Suky. He emptied their bank accounts, sold the car she was using, and trashed all of her clothes. I knew her real Auntie in Malaysia, so I offered to take Suky in and she is staying at my place temporarily. I have given her a job here, as her massage credential from Malaysia, is transferable until she sits the California exam. She can't stay with me forever but at least she is not on the streets."

My heart dropped at the thought of Suky being so dependent on a relative stranger but I didn't really know what to say.

"Change my session to ninety minutes," I said lamely, as if my extra thirty minute contribution was going to change her life.

That was the first time I met Suky and I knew my life would never be the same. I didn't even get through the day without texting her. I felt like a teenager as I sent the first text.

"Hi Suky, I booked an appointment in two weeks to see you, Tim."

I got an almost immediate response. "My Auntie told me. She said you booked for ninety minutes and that you normally come three times in your session. Let me know what color panties to use to jerk you off. See you soon. Suky."

We exchanged multiple texts over the two weeks until my appointment finally arrived. I was very excited to see the beautiful young Malaysian girl again and had an erection for most of the day as I waited for my appointment time. About two hours before my session with Suky she sent me a text.

It read, "What color shall I use?"

The attachment was a picture of Suky holding two pairs of silk panties. One pair was pink and the other was yellow. She had one pair in each hand and a broad smile on her face.

I responded pink and she texted back, "You are the boss!"

I was so excited when I finally walked into the massage parlor. Joy greeted me warmly and told me that we were in room four. I had already showered and entered the room eagerly. Suky was kneeling by the massage table in a short pink babydoll with matching pink panties. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her makeup was done beautifully. She had glossed her lips to match her lingerie and her fingertips were painted the same shade of pink. She made no attempt to get up off her knees but just looked up at me submissively.

"Let me undress you," she said seductively.

I moved over to where she was kneeling and she lent forward and untied my shoelaces. After she removed my shoes, she took my socks off. Next, she unbuckled my belt and, once she had removed it, she nibbled my cock through my jeans. My cock stiffened immediately under this unexpected sexual provocation, and I started to envision the ways I was going to come today. Suky raised her dainty manicured fingertips to my zipper, and slowly pulled it down. My cock danced around in my underwear, as she removed my jeans.

Suky was in no hurry to get me naked. She folded my jeans neatly before resuming with her sensual removal of my clothes. She put her thumbs into the waistband of my briefs, pausing to kiss me on the stomach before removing my underwear. My response to this attention emboldened her, and she gave my cock another nibble through my underwear. A wet spot appeared immediately in the front of my crotch, eliciting a smile from Suky as she witnessed my abject desire for her.

Suky pulled the front of my underwear over my leaking cock, causing a thin stream of pre-cum to attach itself to the inside of my briefs, and hang from the tip of my cock as she lowered my underwear down my legs. My momentary embarrassment was replaced by a smile as Suky gave my nuts a squeeze and said seductively.

12