My New Boss Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was on a Sunday night. Suky was held up at work, Amy stopped by my place to meet her. They were going to a bar within walking distance from my house. Amy had a couple of glasses of wine, as she waited for Suky to come home. I had met Amy several times before, and thought she was hot. She was very petite, with long blonde hair, blue eyes and a very fuckable ass.

Amy and I made small talk and we soon discovered that we had a lot in common. Despite our twenty-year age difference, we both enjoyed eighties music, both loved romantic comedy movies, and both played chess at a decent level. Her parents were divorced and her step-dad was about my age. She confessed that she wanted him to dominate her, bend her over and fuck her brains out.

"I am very attracted to older men," she teased.

When she excused herself to go to the restroom, I checked her out. She really was a beautiful young woman. She was wearing a form-fitting pastel yellow sundress, that accentuated her tight little body. She had on yellow high-heeled stilettos and they made her toned calves look awesome. I was rock-hard watching her walk seductively towards my restroom.

When she returned, I topped up her glass and then decided to excuse myself, before I did something I would regret. Amy sat at my kitchen table and sipped her wine.

Even though I had enjoyed a hard-earned handjob the previous day, courtesy of the lovely Suky, Amy was making my cock hard. I know I am weak when it comes to women, so I excused myself and went into my home-office to work on my computer. As is often the case, work turned into viewing porn and by the time Amy entered my office to ask me to open a second bottle of wine, I was rock-hard.

I didn't make much of an effort to conceal my erection as I poured the beautiful college girl another glass of wine. We returned to my office and Amy let out a little giggle as she saw porn on my computer screen. I sat down quickly in my office chair and changed the website to yahoo.

"Oh, somebody is getting himself all worked up," she teased.

Amy, emboldened by the wine, moved over to me as I was sitting behind my desk. She put one hand on my shoulder and stood way too close to me.

"Suky is very lucky to live here," she began. "I lost my job at Starbucks and fell behind on my rent. It looks like I will have to stay in the dorms. I hope she takes care of your needs, as a way of expressing her gratitude for your generosity."

"We make things work," I replied without much emotion. "How much rent do you owe, Amy?"

"Five hundred dollars," the young girl responded. "Why, do you want to lend it to me?"

"I wouldn't lend you any money, Amy. That would imply that I want something in return. However, I would be very happy to give you five hundred dollars to help you out. No strings attached."

"Really?" Amy exclaimed excitedly. "Are you serious Tim? Oh my God, that would be a lifesaver. Thank you. I just want you to know that if I was lucky enough to live here, I would be happy to take care of you, as a token of my appreciation."

I felt myself getting excited at Amy's forward nature. This young girl was very sexy, good looking, and apparently willing to work out a deal in exchange for an upgrade in her living arrangement.

"I have a spare bedroom if you need somewhere to live, Amy," I offered.

"Really Tim?" Amy gushed. "You would let me live with you? I would much rather live here than the dorms. Will Suky be okay with us sharing you?"

"She has her own thing going on," I said.

Amy seemed happy to hear this. She moved over to me and got right into my space. Her perfume was intoxicating and I inhaled her scent.

"Can I give you a down payment to secure my room?" Amy asked, as she gently squeezed my cock through my jeans.

I knew I should have resisted her, but the combination of her youth and availability got the better of me. I let out a little whimper of pleasure, and felt my briefs get damp as I expelled some pre-cum.

"Are you getting your needs met by Suky?" Amy asked. "It feels like you are horny."

That was an understatement, and as I moved closer to her, we began to kiss. Amy rubbed my cock through my jeans the whole time we kissed, and I wondered if she could feel the wet spot in my pants. After a few minutes of making out, Amy stepped back and I thought she had changed her mind.

"I want to freshen up quickly and brush my teeth," she said sweetly.

Amy grabbed her purse from the table and entered my bathroom. I heard water running in the sink and she emerged a few moments later, with a smile on her face.

"I left something on the countertop for you," she said with a giggle.

She had certainly piqued my interest, so I walked over to my bathroom and entered it. The first thing I noticed on the bathroom counter, was a pair of pastel yellow silk panties, that matched Amy's dress. Lying on top of the silky undies was a packaged condom. My heart was beating faster now, as I realized Amy was offering herself up to me, as a down payment for her new living arrangement.

I picked up the condom from on top of her underwear, and couldn't help but notice that the liner of her panties was wet. Upon closer inspection they were soaked, with Amy's vaginal secretions. I brushed my teeth and returned to Amy with the rubber in my pocket.

Amy gave me a sexy smile and we began to kiss again. My cock continued to leak as we made out, and I decided, on the spur of the moment, to enjoy whatever play Amy offered me.

Amy was a lot more aggressive than most of my previous sexual partners. She was rubbing my cock through my jeans, the whole time we kissed and at some point, pulled my zipper down. I felt her feminine, manicured hand enter my jeans through the zipper and Amy began to tease my cock with her nails. Before long she had my jeans around my ankles and my underwear hit the floor shortly after that. Amy undid and removed my shirt, and a few minutes after we kissed, I was completely naked.

Amy was still fully clothed, other than the silk panties that she had removed, and left on my bathroom countertop. She walked seductively over to my desk, placed her hands on the leather desktop, and leaned over it. Then as I watched her intently, she wiggled her ass, thereby inviting me to enter her from behind.

"The condom is optional," she told me, as she looked over her shoulder at me. "I am clean and on birth control, so you decide."

I am embarrassed to admit it, but I ended up entering Amy as she bent over the large desk in my home-office. I threw caution to the wind and fucked her bare-back. I couldn't contain myself. The thought of getting inside her tight young pussy was irresistible. She was just so young, so beautiful, so available. Once I was inside her, my thoughts turned to that fat-fuck John, and the way he abused Suky every Saturday morning. Uncharacteristically, I slapped Amy's ass.

"Take that you dirty bitch," I said as I slapped her again.

Amy responded favorably to my domination of her, and I felt her self-lubricate as I periodically spanked her.

"I have been a bad girl, Daddy," she teased, "I need to be punished."

I started to fuck her with deep, penetrating strokes and was quickly approaching my orgasm. Amy seemed to realize my needs, because she looked over her shoulder and asked sweetly.

"Why don't you take me the way Fat John enjoys your girlfriend?" she offered.

She was looking me right in the eyes as she offered herself to me but I needed clarification. Amy sensed my confusion and repeated her offer with more clarity.

"Tim, do you want some of my tight little ass?" she teased, wiggling it for effect. "I lubed it up for you when I used your bathroom."

I am just a man, a fairly weak man and easily tempted. I knew it was wrong but I ended up butt-fucking Amy, as Suky was working late. I didn't even wear a condom, as Amy gave me her consent to sodomize her, bare-back. Once I was inside her tight little asshole, Amy started taunting me.

"Fuck my ass, baby. Take it like you own it. Fuck me the way John fucks Suky."

I knew I wasn't going to last long, and it was John and Suky that occupied my mind when I closed my eyes. A few moments later I tensed up, gave Amy a final slap on the ass, and ejaculated deep inside her anal passage. I don't think Amy got much out of our sexual encounter, because after I came, she hopped off my cock and skipped off to choose her new bedroom. I watched as she walked down my hallway, adjusting the hem of her dress as it had ridden up over her ass-cheeks. She peeked in every room and then disappeared inside one of them.

I know it is a generational thing, but when I was in college, sex was a challenge. You made out for a few dates, maybe got a handjob if you were lucky. Penetrative sex eventually came after you were a couple, but I never even thought to ask for anal sex. Hookers provided kinky shit like anal or facials. I had never even heard of a rimjob!

Amy traded her tight little college-girl ass for a place to stay, without any equivocation. Once she found the room she wanted, she hung her jacket in the closet to stake her claim. Like I had a line of twenty-year olds waiting to suck my cock for a place to stay. Amy came and got me, to show me which room she wanted.

"Can I reserve this one?" she asked with an innocent look on her young face.

"It's yours," I said feeling very magnanimous. "Let me know if you need any additional furniture, or want me to have your room painted a different color. Oh, and here is the money for your late rent," I added, handing her five one hundred dollar bills.

Amy took the money with a huge smile. "I don't think I will be spending that much time in my room, do you Tim?" she asked seductively. "Suky doesn't get home for another hour. Let me show you my gratitude."

Before I could respond, Amy grabbed my hand and led me into my home-office. She

expressed her gratitude by kneeling in front of me, and sucking my cock.

As she removed her yellow dress, I admired her youthful pert breasts.

"Don't want to get any stains on my dress," she said playfully. "Suky and I are going out bar-hopping later. I don't want her to know that I drained her boyfriend's nuts tonight."

The sight of Amy kneeling naked before me, as she lavished attention on my cock and balls, brought me tantalizingly close to climax, several times.

"Amy, please," I begged, "Let me come."

"Almost there, baby," she teased. "Turn around. Face your desk and lean over it."

I was breathing heavily as I bent over and leaned across the top of my desk. The leather desk-top felt cold against the tip of my dick, and I could feel pre-cum leaking onto it. Amy rested both hands on my ass-cheeks and spread them apart slightly. A few seconds later I felt her long blonde hair brush my lower back, as she moved her head into position, and I realized that this beautiful young college girl was going to give me a rimjob.

I am not sure if Suky had told her young friend about my affinity for rimjobs, or if it was just foreplay for this next generation, but I absolutely love having my ass eaten. I had experienced this greatest of all sexual pleasures, several times in the last few months, courtesy of the aptly named "Rim."

Now it appeared that this young co-ed was about to show me her rimming skills. I felt her breath on my anus first, and was excited to see that something about our interaction had elevated her level of desire. She was breathing a little harder than normal, and I wanted to make sure that she wasn't stressing about doing this.

"Don't do anything you aren't comfortable with, Amy," I said.

"I can't wait to pleasure you," she assured me. "I am just excited thinking about how my parents would react if they knew how I was spending my free time at college. You are older than my step-father by six months, and I doubt that he would be thrilled to learn that I am about to eat your ass for a place to stay, under his watch, so to speak."

That lewd thought, and particularly the way that Amy had articulated it, made my cock throb. She just looked so innocent and yet she was about to prove otherwise. I felt her soft little tongue graze my taint, and she let out a giggle as I jumped under the stimulation.

While Amy didn't have all of Rim's techniques, it was much sexier having a cute college girl on her knees about to eat my ass, as a down payment on her rent. Amy teased my nuts and taint for several minutes, before finally licking my ass. I stiffened up as her tongue entered my asshole, and she wiggled it around inside of me, as she tickled my balls and ass-cheeks with her nails. A few minutes later I was breathing heavy, and I felt my nuts constrict.

"Amy, I am close," I whispered.

"Not quite yet," she teased, clearly enjoying the power she wielded over me. "I want to watch you come. I will be right back."

Amy withdrew her tongue from my ass, and left my office. I heard her wash her face, and when she returned, she was holding her panties and a bottle of KY lubricant. She was completely naked except for her high heels.

"Suky told me about your Saturday morning fun," she said with a devious smile. "I have been waiting for this for a long time."

Amy knelt before me and wrapped her silky panties around my balls. I could feel the wetness of the crotch against my skin, and knew that I wasn't going to last much longer. Amy flipped the lid of the KY lubricant open, and poured a liberal amount over my cock-head. She grabbed the base of my cock that was encased in her panties, with one hand, and began to jerk me off with the other.

Once again, as with the rimjob, Amy didn't quite have the technique of the massage parlor girls. However, her innocent youthful appearance, and the fact that she was still in college, was a real turn-on, and I soon felt my nuts tighten.

"I am close, Amy," I said through gritted teeth.

"Finish yourself off on me," she invited.

I gave her a confused look and she repeated her offer. "Jerk off on my tits, Tim. I want you to come all over me."

I didn't need another invitation. I grabbed my cock and began to jerk off furiously. Amy looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes. She held her perky breasts together, and egged me on with her sexually explicit taunts. Moments later I erupted, ejaculating all over her tits and neck. She remained on her knees in front of me, allowing me to enjoy the visual, until I stopped masturbating.

"Feel good Daddy?" she asked, still holding her tits together. "Do you want me to lick my tits clean?"

I know young women say things for shock value these days. The advent of social media and rap videos, makes all young women aspire to be porn-stars, and I assumed Amy was just being cute. However, as my mouth fell open, and desire was written allowed my face, Amy took these non-verbal signs as an affirmative.

She simultaneously lofted her tits skyward, and lowered her glossed lips, until she made contact with my semen, glistening as it was on her breasts. I watched enraptured as her tongue darted in and out of her mouth, and she lapped up my seminal fluids, the way a hungry kitten devours a bowl of milk. She let out a giggle once her breasts were clean, extended her dainty hand, and I helped her to her feet.

I felt an overwhelming connection to this beautiful young woman, and I pulled her in for a hug. We walked to the bathroom together and I helped her freshen up. We made eye contact in the mirror, and she spoke.

"Full disclosure. I am not wasting that five hundred dollars on my late rent. I am going lingerie shopping. What is your favorite color Tim?"

"Pink!" I responded, caught up in the moment, enraptured by this lovely young woman.

"Pink it is! I will wear something sexy for you every time I pay my rent," she said seductively.

After we cleaned up, I poured Amy another glass of wine, and we sat chatting in the living room. A pang of guilt settled upon me and I felt compelled to speak.

"Please don't mention this to Suky," I said.

"You know Suky is a hooker right," Amy said with bemusement. "The guy she sees every Saturday morning right after you, Fat John, fucks her ass twice a week for a twenty dollar tip. She is probably sucking someone off right now. Why would she care if you get some play?" Amy asked.

"I am on restriction, Amy," I said with a wry smile.

"Restriction? What do you mean restriction?" she asked incredulously.

"Suky thinks it is better for our relationship if I only come on Saturday mornings," I said suddenly feeling very self-conscious.

Amy giggled as she processed what I was saying. "You mean when I live here, we will have to sneak around behind Suky's back to have sex? You guys have a strange relationship."

Shortly after my awkward conversation with Amy, Suky texted to say she was on her way home. Amy, because she placed great importance on how men react to her, needed her validation fix. She reached over and began to stroke my cock through my jeans.

As soon as she felt it stiffen, she said, "Illicit sex sounds like fun. We can sneak around if you want. Suky will be home in ten minutes. Would you like a blowjob before your girlfriend gets home?"

I just couldn't resist this young goddess. She knelt before me as I sat on one of the dining room chairs, looking out of the window for Suky's car. The excitement of getting my cock sucked by a young blonde combined with the fear of getting caught got me off quickly, and I spurted my load in Amy's mouth, right before I heard Suky's car pull into my garage.

Amy got up from her knees, and opened her mouth wide, to allow me to witness her swallow my load. Then she wiped the remnants of my semen from her lips, and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"To illicit sex!" she said with a giggle, before she left the dining room to go and greet her girlfriend.

I heard the two of them laughing in the garage, and I hightailed it into the shower. A few moments later, Suky joined me. She gave me a peck on the lips, and then stood expectantly under the head of the rain shower for me to wash her. It was with a guilty conscience that I soaped Suky up, and started to clean the dirty deeds of her day from her. Suky had entertained about a dozen men that day, mostly handjobs or blowjobs for the newer clients, but vaginal and anal sex for the VIPs. Sex work is hard, and the last thing Suky wanted from me was any expectations of release.

For this reason, I focused solely on her, which in truth, was made a little easier by the fact that I had enjoyed three orgasms, courtesy of Amy. I was consumed with guilt as I lathered Suky up, but I knew that nothing good would come from an admission from me.

Truth was, when I was with Suky my whole world stopped, and I wanted her to know that I truly loved her. I washed her from head to toe, pampering her the best way I knew how. When I got to her feet I massaged then for several moments, willing away the stress of her day.

As expected, Suky wanted her release, after accommodating so many men, without any reciprocation. I ended up laying on my back on the floor of the shower enclosure, as she straddled my face, and slowly lowered her well-used pussy onto my tongue.

"Fat John says hi," she said with a giggle. "It's just him inside me tonight."

I knew that fat fuck had blown his load inside my girl. Most of the other clients ejaculated on Suky, the act of visibly defiling her with their semen being preferable than coming inside her, where it remained hidden. Their wives and girlfriends allowed them to cum inside them. Blowing their load onto someone was far more titillating, but was typically reserved for hookers and massage parlor girls.

Suky showered between every client, of course, two or three minutes under the hot water sufficient to rid the body of a little excess DNA. However, John had deposited his load deep inside my girlfriend's vagina, for the sole purpose of me consuming it. It had remained there throughout the course of her day. Until now, that is.