My New Boss Pt. 22

Story Info
Suky rims me in the shower but doesn't let me orgasm.
5.8k words
4.45
5.2k
3
0

Part 22 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, I could tell that Suky was not her usual perky self. She had consumed several glasses of wine the night before, and was really feeling the effects the next day. I got out of bed before her and went to make her coffee. After a couple of cups she started to feel a little better, so I offered to make her breakfast in bed.

"That sounds wonderful, baby," she said appreciatively. "I need to relax this morning."

Suky reclined on her pillows and checked out the pictures from last night, while I made breakfast. I could hear her phone blowing up with texts from her friends and she was more than happy to share them with me, when I refilled her coffee.

"They are all so excited about the fun show I orchestrated," she said excitedly. "They can't believe how much control I had over you, and they all thought it was really hot. In fact, the consensus of opinion is that they would all orgasm a dozen times a day if they had such a submissive man."

I felt pride swell within me, as I knew I had performed admirably for Suky and her friends. For her part, Suky hadn't really given it much thought, it had just slowly evolved. I was submissive from the day that we first met, but it had taken her more time to allow her dominant nature to emerge. Now, it really excited her to see me on my knees with my face between her legs, while she worked on the computer. Or to watch me give her a foot massage in my pink silk boxers. Or to watch me jerk off on her feet after ten days of no release, and then submissively lick them clean.

Suky was getting wet as she exchanged text messages with her friends, and she continued to look at the pictures from last night. Finally they moved to a group text, and it became a lot more suggestive among the four of them. Joy was especially intrigued about how far Suky could push me, and as she kept giving new suggestions of ways to fuck with me, they fed off each other.

"Send us some photos," Rim texted.

I flashed Suky a look of concern, which she quickly wiped from my face, with her stern reproach.

"Cabana boy hates that idea," Suky said with a giggle. "I will pick out the best one and send it to you guys."

All the girls thought it was really hot that she would override my objections, and Suky began to feel a certain amount of pride in her cabana boy.

"This one, baby?" she asked innocently, knowing that my reaction was unimportant to her.

As much as I hated the idea of Suky sending sexually explicit and humiliating photos of me to her friends, I hated this picture more. It was just horrible, a depiction of the control Suky had, and wielded, over me.

Although the photo was beautifully composed, encapsulating as it did my abject misery as Suky had just allowed Amanda to fuck my ass, the fine details were the most damning. And, knowing the discretion showed by the typical teenager of today, this picture was destined for the internet. Suky had made no attempt to blur my face, even though she had the "FaceOff" app already installed on her iPhone.

In this particular photo, which had been taken from the side, I was on my knees with Amanda behind me. She had just withdrawn her latex strap-on dildo from my ass, had given the fake nuts that hung beneath it a healthy squeeze, and had thrown her head back, as if the huge rope of cum shooting from her phallus was giving her immense pleasure.

My face, viewed from the side, as I attempted to look back over my shoulder, was a mixture of shock and disgust. Also, it appeared as if I was struggling to breathe, attested to by the fact that my mouth was wide open, gasping for some life-sustaining oxygen. Amanda had her fist wrapped around my dog leash, pulling it taut as she unloaded her fake nuts onto my back.

I pride myself on having a certain level of technological savvy, and as soon as I saw the image, I knew it wasn't taken on an iPhone. The resolution was too clear, appearing to be 4K at first glance, the details too minute to have been taken on something other than an expensive camera. My heart sank as I pondered who had snapped this photo, and where it was bound for distribution.

My eyes scanned the photo for additional clues of my debasement. My cock was mostly obscured by my arms, as I supported my weight in the doggy-style position, but I could see the tip of it, blood-engorged, distended from my week-long chastity, dripping seminal fluid as my nuts expelled the final traces of my load. There were several drops of my semen on my pillow, a stark reminder that it needed washing again.

As my eyes ran over my shoulders and down my back, I saw a large glob of semen running down my spine, evidence that the impressive rope of come that was suspended in mid-air by the lighting-fast shutter speed, was not the first of Amanda's several ejaculations. It was to the rope that was hanging in mid-air though, that my eyes returned.

As an avid viewer of porn, at least prior to meeting Suky, I was no stranger to cum-shots, photographed in all their glory. However, this particular rope of cum was notable for several reasons. Firstly, its height and trajectory, arching several inches above my upturned ass-cheeks, as it continued to gain altitude, was a clear indicator that it had been expelled with considerable force. Amanda's ejaculating latex dildo, as with all of the new crop of realistic "spurting penises" erupted with much more force than any man's cock. Coupled with the ability of the large fake nuts to hold a voluminous measure of synthetic semen, this made for an impressive cum-shot, and this photo had captured it perfectly.

The milky white fluid arched in a thick unbroken line, all the way back to the tip of Amanda's phallus, from which it was expelled with considerable force. It was snaking through the air, intent on soaking whatever got in its path, which, at this point in the journey, appeared to be the back of my head.

I looked at Suky, pleading her with my eyes to show some discretion, but she had already moved on to the next photo.

"Breakfast?" she inquired casually, reminding me what my purpose was this morning.

Suky continued to engage her friends in the group chat, and after several minutes of suggestive texting, she was aroused and could feel her panties were damp. She got on top of the covers, and spread her legs slightly, so that I would notice that she was wet.

A few moments later, I came back into the bedroom with an elaborate breakfast spread. It was beautifully arranged on a bed-tray, capped with a red rose in a small vase. I placed the bed-tray over her legs, but she motioned for me to move it next to her instead, so I did as she asked without hesitation. Once I had placed it in her desired position, she spread her legs a little further apart and patted the bed between them. I knew exactly what she wanted, and I knelt passively between her legs in my silk boxers. I was erect as always, and had been obviously been leaking again, but Suky didn't blame me.

She had put me through the ringer last night, for the amusement of her girlfriends. It had been about a week since I had last come, and she had broken me in front of everyone. I had begged her for release and as she reflected on my torment, Suky could feel herself leaking into her panties. It got her so hot to torture me sexually.

Suky spread her legs further apart, and gave me a very innocent smile.

'Let's eat," she said quietly.

She picked up her toast and began to spread honey on it. At the same time, I slowly lowered my lips to her wet panties, and began lapping at the moisture that was soaking through them. Suky let out an appreciative moan as I pleasured her orally.

She had been very aroused last night, however the alcohol had made her crash out, shortly after her friends left. By the time I had washed and dried my boxers, and cleaned up the living room, she was fast asleep.

For this reason, Suky was very happy to get some early morning release. She continued to relax and eat her breakfast, sending the second photo to the group, where it was warmly received.

"The girls like this one," Suky said, holding her phone up to me as I ate her pussy. "Check it out."

I rotated my head slightly so that I could see the second photo, immediately realizing

that this one was no less emasculating. In this picture I was eating my jizz from Amanda's outstretched hand, an awkward forced smile plastered across my face. Steph's pink panties hung from neck, a reminder that I had been inside this angelic goddess, albeit wearing the world's thickest condom. My tongue was extended, as if I was eager to please my tormentor, and lap up my load.

"You look like such a pussy," she scoffed. "Greedy little cum-guzzler."

As I strained to look at the photo out of the corner of my eye, Suky grabbed me by one ear and put my face back between her legs. I licked her tenderly through her panties, as she continued to engage her young friends.

Once the girls realized that Suky was in the mood to share the details of last night, they kept asking for more pictures, and every couple of minutes she would send a new one. They were really in to my submission to her, and had lots of questions.

The next photo she shared, was the one of me licking my jizz off of my pink pillow, and the girls loved it, sharing their appreciation via text.

"So sexy," she read to me. "From Rim," she added.

"Fucking hot," was another reply.

"So jealous! Wish I could make my boyfriend my bitch!"

I knew that my submission was arousing her, and as her friends continued to compliment her display of dominance from last night, and I continued to lick her through her panties, she held her phone above her head and took a few pictures of me servicing her orally.

After Suky had reviewed them, she selected one and sent it to the group of her girlfriends. The picture she sent them was very sexy. Shot from above, it showed her reclining in bed, with a beautiful breakfast spread to her side. There were some fresh strawberries in a glass bowl on the bed-tray. She had put whipped cream on one of them, and was holding it suggestively to her lips, as she looked up at the camera on her phone. In the background, I was clearly visible, lying on my stomach with my tongue between her legs, wearing only my silk boxers.

Suky was wearing panties, but it was obvious from the photo that they would be on the floor before too long. She captioned the photo "breakfast in bed," and as soon as she sent it, her phone started blowing up again. Her friends were in awe and her phone kept on ringing as the texts continued to flow.

I kept my focus on licking between her legs, although she did notice that I had started to dry-hump the covers out of frustration. Suky was in no hurry to come this morning, as she was feeling a little hungover. However, now that she had some food in her belly, she was starting to feel better. When she started feeling the familiar stirring in her loins, she turned her phone off and tossed it onto the bed covers.

"Take my panties off, with your teeth," she instructed me.

Suky loved watching me do this. It was no easy task, and always took me a long time. Suky raised her hips slightly, to help me get them off, and before long I had them between my teeth. My persistence paid off, and I was soon sliding them over her thighs towards her knees.

A few seconds later, I emerged from her feet with her wet panties in my mouth, and I looked at her for further instructions. She beckoned me closer with one finger, and I scooted towards her on my knees, with the panties still between my teeth. Suky reached towards me, and in one fluid motion pulled the panties over my head, so that they hung around my neck.

With one finger she hooked the panties, and using them as a leash guided me back down to her sex. Suky was ready to come now, and responded immediately to my soft and eager tongue. I applied more pressure, as I licked her clitoris, and she could feel herself coming to a slow boil.

"Right there, baby," she instructed as she tightened her thighs around my neck.

Her first orgasm was very intense, as she ended up grinding it out on my tongue. After she had recovered her breathing, I started to slowly increase the speed and pressure of my tongue. I had spent countless hours servicing her orally, and thanks to the old adage of practice makes perfect, I had become quite skilled at it. She came four more times on my tongue, before she gently moved my face away from her sex.

"I need a break," she informed me, which was my clue to clean up.

As Suky resumed texting with her friends, I cleared away the breakfast plates leaving just the rose by her bedside. I removed her soaked panties from around my neck and washed my face. After I was presentable, I started on the dishes. I could hear the swooshing of many texts coming into her phone, and I wondered if she was telling her girlfriends that she had just come all over my face multiple times!

Once I was done cleaning up, she beckoned me into the room. She had put her phone away and had turned the covers down. She was reclining on her pile of pillows and was still visibly wet.

"Fetch my massager and two of my hairbands," she directed me.

My heart sank as I went to fetch the massager, and I was trembling a little when I handed it to her. This was a kick in the nuts. I had done everything in my power to satisfy her this morning, and she was going to reward me with a ruined orgasm? I really hated those ruined orgasms more than anything in life.

After she took the massager from me, I extended the palm of my hand to her, and she retrieved the two hairbands. She looked at me with pure pleasure in her eyes for several seconds, as she watched me squirm with discomfort. Then, with a quiet giggle, she put one of the hair bands in her hair, and placed the other one on the bedside table. I let out a sigh of relief as I realized that she was fucking with me. However, it was apparent that our morning fun was over when she told me to go and take a shower, as she had made dinner plans.

A few hours later Suky and I were at dinner with several other couples, and she had consumed a couple of glasses of wine. She did not drink much alcohol, but it always increased her libido, and made her even more dominant and aggressive. After dinner the entire group moved outside, and we were settled by the fire-pit engaging in small talk.

There were about twenty of us in the group, so no-one noticed when Suky went to use the restroom. Well, except me of course, I always knew exactly where she was when we were out together. She was wearing the yellow sundress that always got my attention, and she looked amazing as she walked away from the fire-pit. As soon as Suky went into the house, I got a text.

Short and sweet it said simply, "upstairs bathroom now!"

I knew better than to keep her waiting, so I immediately followed her into the house. We had been here several times before, in fact, we had even spent the night a couple of times, when we had drunk too much wine to drive home.

I knew the layout of the house, and exactly where the upstairs bathroom was, so it just took me a few moments to join Suky. When I entered the bathroom, I noticed that she had placed a towel on the floor and I knew exactly what she needed from me. I went to lock the bathroom door, and noticed her yellow thong panties hanging from the door knob. I laid down on my back on the towel without saying a word, and she quickly straddled my face.

"We don't have much time," Suky advised me, as she lowered herself onto my freshly shaved face.

She was already soaking wet and as she got into a comfortable position, my nose and lips were slick with her vaginal secretions. I started to lick her clitoris, and she was already close to orgasm within a couple of minutes. Sometimes she really made me work for her orgasm, but tonight she was ready to get off. Suky had two very quick orgasms on my face and then hopped off and headed for the door.

"Don't wash your face and don't forget my panties," she exclaimed, as she bolted out of the bathroom.

I got up slowly, trying to process everything that had just happened, and to understand her directive to me. I had a raging boner that was clearly visible in my shorts, and my face was slick with her juices. I could smell her scent and realized that anyone who got close to me would smell it too. However, Suky had directed me not to wash her scent off, so I left it alone.

I hung the towel up and grabbed her thong panties from the doorknob. They were soaking wet and I couldn't resist sniffing them. I was wearing board shorts with no pockets, and didn't know what to do with her underwear. I decided to hide them down the front of my shorts, which only made the bulge in the front of them look bigger. After I had adjusted myself the best that I could, I rejoined the party. After I sat down next to her by the fire-pit, she leaned over to me and sniffed my face.

"Good boy," she said condescendingly, "where are my panties?"

Suky giggled when I pointed to my crotch, but commended me for my quick thinking.

As the evening wore on, some of the guests started to leave. I panicked when I noticed that the hostess was giving everyone a European type of farewell, kissing them on both cheeks. Suky's juices had dried all over my face, and I could clearly smell her scent on me. The hostess would definitely smell it, if she kissed me on both cheeks.

"Suky, may I go and wash my face?" I asked nervously.

Suky seemed to enjoy my plight because she denied me that option. I started to panic and went to ask her again, but she cut me off by placing her finger on my lips.

I was really nervous when Suky finally decided that it was time for us to leave. We said our goodbyes to the rest of the group, and the hostess walked us to the door. Suky had several European friends, and was familiar with the kiss on both cheeks routine. When it was my turn, she calmly told the hostess that I had just got over the flu, and that maybe a handshake would be safer. Suky smiled as she saw the relief on my face, and I shot her an appreciative glance.

When we got home Suky gave me my chance to clean up.

"As much as I love the scent of my pussy on your face, you may take a shower before bed," she allowed me.

As soon as I got under the warm shower jets, I closed my eyes and began to replay the events of the evening through my mind. I had an erection, and mused that I would have taken care of it in the past, prior to meeting Suky. As I cleaned myself up, I heard my shower door open and Suky grabbed me by my erect cock and pulled me towards her.

Her aggressive nature no longer surprised me, if she wanted something she simply took it. Suky pushed me up against the wall of the shower enclosure, and kissed me forcefully. I loved it when we made out, and tonight she was being really dominant. We kissed for a few minutes, then she spread my legs apart and softly squeezed my nuts. I was extremely aroused, and responded favorably to her touch.

After a few minutes of kissing, she flipped me around so that I was facing the wall of the shower. She scooted really close behind me, and began to nibble my ear as she continued to play with my balls. As she continued to control my movements, her dominant streak emerged and she aggressively bit my earlobe. Not quite hard enough to draw blood, but definitely enough to get my attention.

Suky reached for the soap and began to lather up my butt-cheeks. Her touch felt great and she skillfully teased me just enough to prevent me from having an orgasm. Once she had got soap suds all over my ass-cheeks, she began to lather some more between them. This felt fantastic, and I am sure that she could feel my nuts tighten in her hand. She continued this motion of squeezing my nuts and soaping up my ass, until she was sure that I was squeaky clean. Then, without warning, she slipped the tip of one finger into my asshole. She was still nibbling my ear and caressing my balls when she did this, and I offered her no resistance.

12