My New Boss Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face was buried between John's flabby buttocks trying to eat the last piece of pineapple that was wedged in there, when he had his fourth orgasm. He let out a moan as he unloaded in Rim's mouth and as his ass-cheeks relaxed, I took the small piece of pineapple into my mouth.

After John came he reached behind himself, grabbed my ear, and yanked me around in front of him. He made us kneel before him for several moments as he critiqued our overall performance. Then he held out his hand expectantly under my mouth. I wasn't sure where this was going, so I spat the pineapple out into the palm of his hand. He gave me an approving look, and then moved his hand under Rim's mouth. Following my lead, she let his semen run from her mouth onto his open palm, coating the pineapple with his ejaculate, as she did so.

John tilted his hand, first to the left and then to the right, ensuring that the fruit was covered in his jizz. Then, with a condescending sneer on his face, he lowered his hand and invited us to eat. I felt like such a pussy as Rim and I extended our tongues, and ate his load. I finished the bonus piece of fruit that had recently emerged from between his sweaty ass-cheeks, suppressing my gag reflex as I swallowed it.

He was one of the most disgusting human beings on the planet and I was tasked with his complete and utter sexual satisfaction. To make matters worse, he got his jollies from debasing me. Tim had given Fat John the green light to abuse me, carte blanche as it were, to treat me as his toy. Now as I knelt before him, the pineapple that had been wedged between his buttocks slowly sliding down my throat, I wanted to throw it up all over him. A few seconds later the opportunity was gone as John headed towards the door, announcing that it was time for bed.

I watched his naked fat ass waddle through the door and Rim spoke.

"I will go and help him get into bed," she said quietly. "Clean up the kitchen and clear his stuff away."

John's stuff included his sweaty cum-stained briefs, discarded at the foot of his recliner. I could see remnants of cheesecake encrusted on the front of them, along with Rim's peach colored lipgloss, so I tossed them into the laundry, on a hot wash. Ten minutes later, I entered John's room praying that he was asleep. That fat fuck was already in bed snoring, having apparently decided that it was not necessary for him to take another shower, despite having pineapple remnants between his ass-cheeks, and whipped cream in his pubic hair.

A few moments later Rim crawled out from under the duvet, by John's feet.

I shot her a confused glance, and she responded, "Don't ask."

The look of disgust on her face said it all, and I decided not to pursue my kind of questioning. Rim and I laid down at the foot of John's bed, on a makeshift mattress of sleeping bags and comforters and tried to get some sleep. This was next to impossible with Fat John in the same room as us.

He was in a very deep sleep, no doubt aided by the fact that we had drained his nuts four times, over the course of the evening. He was also a very heavy snorer, his loud grunts and wheezes dominating the room. His obesity had also contributed to his sleep apnea, which was all the more worrying to me as I had never witnessed the symptoms before. As I watched him periodically gasping and choking for breath, I thought he was going to die in his sleep.

Rim seemed less concerned with his sleep apnea, as she had been exposed to it before. Both as a courtesan in Joy's massage parlor, and as a prostitute in the Philippines, Rim had entertained many fat men, and was no stranger to them gasping for breath once they fell asleep in her bed. In fact, Rim seemed much more perturbed by John's flatulence. Suky had once told me that John used his flatulence to debase her, and I think it really affected Rim badly.

As John slept, it appeared that his body had entered a deep state of relaxation, probably due to his multiple orgasms. The same muscle relaxation that caused him to struggle for breath, also made him fart as his anal sphincter was also relaxed. Of course, several premium beers and a huge helping of cheesecake didn't help matters, but every time John passed wind, Rim winced in disgust.

"Do you want to sleep in the other room?" I whispered. "I can sleep right here in case he wakes up and needs something."

Rim kissed me gently on the cheek and thanked me, as she gathered up a comforter and one pillow, to leave the room. After she left, I tried to sleep but John made such a commotion as he struggled for breath and expelled gas from his anal passage, that it was pretty much impossible. John got up twice before midnight to take a piss, and as I heard him urinate all over the rim of the toilet, I dreaded facing that mess in the morning.

I must have finally fallen asleep, because in the morning I heard John call for me.

"My feet are cold," he informed me.

I wasn't sure whether he wanted me to turn the heater on or fetch him a pair of socks, as it definitely didn't feel cold in my bedroom. I surmise it was his poor circulation that was causing his feet to feel cold, and was about to ask him what he wanted me to do about it, when he spoke.

"Tell Rim to crawl under the bottom of the covers and warm my feet, like she did last night," he ordered.

"Yes John, right away," I replied, as I left the room to fetch John's foot warmer.

Rim had that same look of disgust on her face, as she wore last night, when I told her of John's expectations of her. She dragged her ass into his room, crawled under the comforter at the base of his bed, and curled up into a little ball, so that he could warm his feet on her back.

"Back for a repeat performance of the Dutch Oven," he said with a laugh, as Rim lay silently at his feet.

I had no clue what a Dutch Oven was, although I reached for my iPhone as soon as John started to fart loudly under the covers. A cursory glance at the Urban Dictionary website confirmed my suspicions that it involved flatulence and a blanket. I felt for Rim as she lay quietly in a ball, warming his feet and inhaling his gas. A few moments later, having sufficiently debased her, John quickly extended his legs, and pushed Rim out from under the comforter, where she landed unceremoniously on the floor.

"Make me some coffee, bitch," he barked at her.

I followed her into the kitchen, and she was very upset. I had never seen her like this. John's disgusting treatment of her had rendered her distraught. I tried to comfort her, but it was to no avail. We made a fresh pot of coffee in silence, and Rim tensed up as John entered the room.

To John's credit, he was perceptive enough to realize that he had pushed Rim to her limit. He took the proffered cup of coffee from her and turned his aggression towards me.

"Go and lay in the bathtub, you pussy," he said contemptuously.

I left the room with my head bowed, signaling my continued submission to him. I knew what was coming and I didn't want any part of it. I was still wearing the ridiculous silk babydoll and this only added to my emasculation. I had a vintage claw foot bathtub in my master suite, and while it was very impressive in size and grandeur, the cast iron construction meant that it was very cold when empty. I climbed into the deep tub and within a few moments I was shivering.

I think it was the combination of being scantily clad in female lingerie, and the fear of what was about to befall me. I knew that John was walking around my kitchen with a semi-erection and a full bladder. To make matters worse, he was pounding coffee, a well known diuretic.

After what seemed like an eternity of me lying in the bathtub, wearing only my lingerie, I heard John's heavy footsteps enter the bathroom. I couldn't see him from my prone position in the deep tub, but I heard him drain his coffee cup, and place it on the marble countertop. His footsteps stopped, and I waited nervously in silence.

I saw it just before I felt it, a high arc of dark yellow urine appearing over the side of the deep soaking tub. Seconds later, John grunted, apparently deriving much more satisfaction emptying his bowels, than I was. His obesity reduced the intensity of his flow somewhat, but that just made it last longer. Almost thirty seconds later, John's fat face peeked over the side of the tub, admiring his handiwork.

"Rim, check this out," he said with a chuckle, "I soaked that pussy."

Rim's bewildered face appeared next to Fat John's. She seemed relieved that it wasn't her lying in the tub, and in an act of self-preservation, she immediately took John's side. She grabbed the tip of his dick, and flicked it in my direction, sending a couple of drops of urine onto my upper body.

"You missed a bit, John," she said with a giggle.

John put his arm around Rim, and rested his flabby hand on her bare ass. She looked up at him adoringly, and kissed him on the lips. He patted her on the butt affectionately, and then turned his focus to me.

"My car will be here in thirty minutes," John said, "take a shower and get dressed."

After I got out of the shower, Suky and Rim were making breakfast for Fat John. After sex, food was John's favorite thing, and he paced around the kitchen excitedly, as the girls cooked him eggs, bacon and sausages.

John's car showed up at 7am, and I waited in the back seat, as the driver loaded John's bags. Suky and Rim gave John a two-girl blowjob, under the table as he ate a huge breakfast. We were a few minutes late by the time we finally headed down my driveway, but John assured me we had plenty of time.

"I always like to arrive early at the airport," he said. "I have access to the Executive Lounge and I love their pastries."

I could just imagine that fat fuck going to town on the complimentary breakfast muffins, but I didn't say anything. When we got to the terminal, the driver unloaded John's bags and I mustered a cordial goodbye to John.

"Goodbye?" he asked, with a confused look on his face. "You are coming with me. The driver will wait right here for you."

I had no clue what the hell John needed me for, but I followed him into the terminal. After he checked in his suitcases, we entered the Executive Lounge. John hit the breakfast buffet, while I had a glass of orange juice. After he had eaten, he beckoned me to follow him and we entered one of the large gender-neutral bathrooms. Once inside, I recognized it as the same bathroom that Suky had got fucked in, when she flew to Malaysia. My heart sank as I realized that this was an unlikely coincidence.

"Suky was unfaithful to you in this very bathroom," John said, as if it really bothered him. "Doesn't that bother you? Don't you want to get revenge?"

I wasn't sure what his plan was until he opened his travel case and removed Suky's white tennis skirt, pale blue camisole and the white high-heels.

"Get dressed," John instructed me. "We are going to show your cheating fiancée that two can play that game!"

I didn't have any fight left in me, and as I started to get dressed I realized that Suky had purchased the identical outfit for me, in my size. Once I was dressed, John got behind me and told me to bend over the countertop. He made me wait in that humiliating position for him, as he hung his suit jacket over the door hook, and then arranged my pale blue panties so that they hung in the same manner as Suky's had.

"Look about right?" he said cheerfully.

I didn't respond, as my concern was whether this photo shoot was going to involve simulated sex acts, or actual sodomy. I got my answer a few moments later when John lifted the hem of my tennis skirt and placed it against his stomach, the way Suky's anonymous lover had.

The opulent bathroom had an array of shaving creams, hand sanitizers and aftershaves arranged on the countertop, and being a gender-neutral facility, also had some hand and body lotions. John picked up a bottle of Johnson's baby oil, and without any warning squeezed a generous amount onto my ass, just above my butt-cheeks. I jumped initially, as the cool lotion hit my skin, but relaxed as John started to rub the makeshift lubricant between my buttocks.

Apparently, there was to be nothing staged about our encounter. Once he deemed me sufficiently lubed he eased forward. He still had his underwear on, and I could feel his erect cock trying to break free from their confines. He leaned over me, his hefty weight forcing me into his desired position, stomach on the countertop, with my back arched so that I looked directly into the mirror.

John started to take photos of us, pausing periodically to adjust our position, or tell me to smile. After a few lewd pictures of my submission to him, I felt his hand between us, and his underwear slid down his flabby legs. John continued to take pictures of us, as my face changed from a smile to a look of palpable concern, as his cock-head probed the entrance to my anus.

He had one hand on my lower back, holding me in his desired position as he lined himself up to enter me. The smile disappeared from my face and appeared on his, as he eased forward and began to penetrate me. A rather pained look came over my countenance as he forced his way inside me. The baby oil did a lot to mitigate the friction as he entered me, and his huge protruding stomach prevented him from getting too deep inside of me. When I felt him slowly withdraw from me and start to fuck my ass, I breathed a sigh of relief, as I realized that this was to be the extent of the discomfort.

John put one hand on the back of my neck to steady himself, and then started to fuck me. His obesity and lack of physical conditioning made it difficult for him to hold his phone up, and butt-fuck me at the same time, so he told me to take the pictures of us.

"Smile," he told me on more than one occasion, "act like you are having fun."

I struggled to put a smile on my face, so John reached for the baby oil bottle. After squeezing a copious amount into the palm of his hand, he reached under my tennis skirt and created a tight fist around my hard cock.

At first I tried to fight it, but a smile returned involuntarily to my face, as I began to thrust into John's fat fist. He took a couple more pictures, getting the one that he wanted of me, clearly loving getting pounded over the countertop. Once he was satisfied with his photographic evidence of my subjugation to him, he withdrew his slick hand from my cock, and grabbed the back of my neck. I felt his oily hand hold me in place, and a grimace returned to my face.

He didn't last long inside my virgin ass, letting out a loud cry of pleasure as he ejaculated inside my anal passage. John was trying to replicate Suky's session of some weeks ago, so he withdrew his cock from my anus, turned me around and forced me to my knees. I gagged as he forced his cock between my lips, and told me to suck him clean. He took a couple more photos of me on my knees blowing him, the shame on my face tinged with frustration as I never got to climax. Then, unceremoniously, he handed me my clothes and ejected me from the safety of the restroom, into the concourse area of the First class lounge, still dressed as his bitch, in my tennis skirt and camisole.

Fortunately for me, there was another restroom that was unoccupied, and I darted inside it, to make myself respectable. I received the texts from John before I was even dressed in my own clothes. Three photos of him dominating me, and a text from him to Suky telling her that "two can play this game."

John wasn't blessed with a huge cock or much staying power, so fortunately for me, my ass wasn't too sore after he tossed me out of the restroom. My self-esteem had taken a beating, the shame of having lost my anal virginity in a public restroom, washing over me. I left the airport and found my driver waiting for me. I thanked him for not leaving me, but he tapped the meter and was all business.

"You owe me sixty-two dollars," he said sternly. "How do you intend to pay for that?"

"Can I settle up with you when we get back to my place?" I asked the young guy pleasantly.

"You still haven't taken care of last night's tip," he reminded me in a very aggressive manner. "You can't just keep putting stuff on your account. Rim said you would take care of me."

"Take care of you?" I stammered.

"Yes, you pussy," he said with palpable hostility. "You need to take care of me."

As he said this he smiled lewdly, and simultaneously moved his closed fist towards his mouth and poked his tongue inside his cheek, making the universal sign for a blowjob.

There was a time in my life that I prided myself on fighting for my rights, but ever since I had the misfortune to meet Suky, that fight had long gone, drained from me one humiliating encounter at a time. Experience had taught me that it was easier to submit to a dominant person, than to fight back, get pummeled, and then to submit anyway. I had given a few blowjobs in my life, without any long-term damage, and so, in the spur of the moment, I submitted to him.

I reached across the center divider of the car, and gave the driver's cock a squeeze through his chinos.

"Fuck yeah, you pussy," he said derisively, as I stroked his hardening cock.

The driver reclined his seat all the way back, extended his legs, and parted his knees. He was several years younger than me, and responded favorably to my touch.

"Unzip me," he ordered, "I don't have all fucking day."

I wanted to tell him to fuck off, but I justified my actions knowing that I still needed a ride home, and on top of that, I owed him sixty two dollars, which seemed close to the going rate for a blowjob. For this reason, I unzipped his pants, and was surprised to see he wasn't wearing any underwear.

"You never know when you are going to get lucky," he said with a smirk.

Despite his youth, the driver had quite the stamina and it took me forever to coax a load out of his nuts. In fact we got to my house and parked in my driveway, before he finally came in my mouth. He was quite vocal when he blew his wad in my mouth and when I finally lifted my head from his crotch, Suky and Rim were watching out of my living room window. They both gave me an enthusiastic thumbs-up, and Suky came out to the car.

"Did you pay Brian what you owe him?" she asked me, as I learned the driver's name.

"He just settled last night's tip," Brian said dismissively, "but the balance owed is eighty five dollars."

"Go inside, Tim," she said derisively, "let the adults talk."

As I slinked off, I noticed Suky flirting shamelessly with Brian. She had a crisp one hundred dollar bill in one hand, and was playfully patting her tight little butt with the other.

"Do you want ass or cash today, Brian?" she teased.

"Hey beautiful," Brian responded, seemingly used to her advances. "Your boyfriend just emptied my nutsack, so I will take a raincheck on your pussy."

"Whatever you want handsome," Suky replied flirtatiously, handing him the crisp bank-note. "Keep the change, baby."

"I will see you next week," Brian remarked. "I am driving you guys to the airport for your vacation."


12