My New Boss Pt. 29

Story Info
My boss' new girlfriend makes my life hell.
4.8k words
3.92
7.3k
00

Part 29 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tim arrived in Los Angeles, a few days before my birthday, he was accompanied by Ana. This was really the first time I had the opportunity to check her out, as the last time we met, I was the acting "Assistant Stewardess" on the Below Deck cruise.

Ana was a breathtakingly beautiful, very young Thai girl. She was stunning in every way, quite possibly the most alluring female I had ever laid eyes on. She was from a very poor family in the Isaan region of Thailand. She had moved to Bangkok to work in the red light district, right after she turned eighteen, and Tim had been one of her very first customers.

A lot of the girls that gravitate to the sex industry are initially looking for a husband or long-term sponsor. However, as the harsh realities of life as a sex-worker sink in, many of them use drugs or alcohol to numb themselves, and end up as career prostitutes. The girls often get tattooed all over their body, and get hardened by the constant indignities of selling their bodies.

As soon as Tim saw Ana, he was enamored with her, and he asked her to stay with him for a month. One thing led to another, and while he had no plans to marry her, they were in a long-term relationship. Tim sent her parents money on a regular basis, and Ana did everything in her power, to keep Tim satisfied.

Ana had a lithe, slender frame and a fantastic smile. Tim made a few cosmetic improvements and turned her into a goddess. She had a nice set of fake tits, that were very perky and the perfect size for her small body. He also fixed her teeth, buying her a set of very white veneers that improved her smile.

I picked them up at the airport, as Suky had decided that Tim could stay with us. I was not expecting him to be accompanied, and had been stressing about the sleeping arrangements. Tim had taken Suky from me when he was my direct boss, and had enjoyed a very fulfilling sexual relationship with her. For this reason, I half expected him to share a bed with Suky during his visit. I felt a great relief when I realized he had arrived with a girlfriend, and would leave Suky alone.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Ana as we walked from the terminal to my car. She was dressed impeccably, and had such a tight little ass and perfect rack. I could feel my cock stiffening in my jeans as I inhaled her scent. I just wanted to get home, take a shower and jerk off. As we pulled out of the parking lot and merged onto the freeway, Tim and I started to engage in some small talk. It was friendly banter, not business related, and he seemed at ease.

After a few minutes, Ana said she was sleepy, and Tim told her to put her head down and take a nap. I saw her head disappear into his crotch, and she curled up into a ball on her side and fell asleep. Tim and I continued to chat as we sped towards my house. I live about ninety minutes south of Los Angeles International Airport, and we were making decent time. Eventually, Tim dozed off and I drove all the way home before either of them stirred.

Once we arrived at my house, Tim exhibited his first display of control, by putting his large suitcase on my bed, thereby assuming that Ana and he were to sleep in the master bedroom. Tim and Suky shared a loving hug that turned into an extended, and extremely inappropriate, embrace. Introductions were made between Suky and Ana, and then Tim announced that he was going to take a shower. Tim entered my marble shower enclosure, with Ana following closely behind, so Suky and I left them in the master suite.

Tim emerged from the bedroom first, and said to Suky, "Why don't you and I go to the grocery store and pick up some steaks to barbecue? I am in the mood for some real food after that long journey."

Suky was very agreeable to Tim's suggestion, but I thought it was strange that she felt the need to change into a short skirt, and touch up her lipgloss, to go to the grocery store. Shortly after Tim and Suky left, Ana emerged from the bedroom. She still looked quite sleepy, even though she had just showered. She sat on the sofa, apologized for being so tired, and I told her she could take a nap while I prepared the barbecue.

When I returned to the living room ten minutes later, Ana was laying on her side, sleeping in the fetal position. I noticed that her short skirt had ridden up her toned thighs, exposing the tops of her stockings. I said her name quietly, to determine if she was asleep, and got no response.

I moved into the kitchen under the cover of making a salad. However, I positioned myself in such a way that I could continue to check her out. She was a breathtakingly beautiful girl, and I felt my erection build as I watched her sleep. I was fixated on whether her stockings were stay-up thigh highs, or held in place with a garter-belt. A few moments later, I got my answer as Ana shuffled slightly in her sleep, and flashed me the tiniest glimpse of her garter-belt strap.

My cock throbbed at this latest revelation, and I felt myself lusting after this young Thai girl. After I made the salad, I poured myself a stiff cocktail and went out to check on the barbecue. I was surprised that Tim and Suky weren't back from the grocery store yet, but I continued to busy myself by setting the table for dinner. Ana slept soundly through this, and as the alcohol surged through my veins, I became emboldened and wanted to snoop through her suitcase.

I had already stolen a pair of her yellow panties, when I was charged with unpacking her suitcase on the Below Deck boat. However, as soon as it was apparent that I was going to be serving my boss and his group, I dumped them in the ship's laundry room. Now as I was presented with a second opportunity to steal her underwear, I was not going to blow it.

I have always had a fetish for women's panties, and I started to envision stealing a pair of Ana's silky underwear, and jerking off into them. I crept into the master bedroom trying not to awaken her. There were two suitcases on the master bed, and both of them were open, as they had apparently not had time to unpack yet. I assumed the smaller one was Ana's, and my assumption was quickly confirmed when I saw a hot pink bikini lying in the suitcase.

My erection was throbbing in my jeans now, and combined with the alcohol, was daring me to take risks. I rooted through Ana's suitcase until I found my prize, a tiny, pink silk g-string. I extracted it from the pile of clothes within the suitcase, held it between my thumb and forefinger, marveled at the tiniest amount of material that this intimate garment was made of, and then put it to my nose and inhaled deeply, to see if there was any trace of Ana's intoxicating scent. I heard her speak at the exact same time that the camera flash went off.

"Would you like me to spray my perfume on those panties, Timmy," she asked me from her vantage point at the door, her cell phone up to her face, capturing the moment.

I had stolen lots of panties before, and had come close to getting caught a couple of times. However, I never could have imagined the acute embarrassment of being caught in the direct act of pilfering, and sniffing, a woman's underwear. I had no clue what to say. I dropped the pink panties as if they were toxic, and they fell onto the floor, at my feet.

"Ana," I stammered, "You are awake!"

Ana moved slowly towards me, like a lion stalking its prey, completely aware of the predicament I was in. I had a sixty thousand dollar a month job, which was now in jeopardy, as I had just tried to steal my boss' girlfriend's panties from her suitcase. I was in such shock, I could barely speak.

Ana, by contrast was extremely calm, as she walked slowly towards me. She got way too close to me, and for a moment I wasn't sure if she was fucking with me, or if the Thais have a different concept of personal space. Either way, suddenly she was about four inches in front of me, looking up into my eyes, amusement written all over her face.

Reflexively, I inhaled deeply and sniffed her. The second I did that I felt like an even bigger pervert. Ana didn't seemed deterred by my fascination with her. She put one hand on my ribcage, for support, and bent over gracefully, to retrieve her panties from the floor. After she scooped them up with her dainty, perfectly manicured hand, she dangled them in front of my face, relishing the power she had over me, and quite possibly, my career.

"I am not one hundred percent sure why you were sniffing my panties," Ana began assuredly, "but if I had to guess, then there is a gift for you on the bathroom counter. I am going to find out where Tim is, and I will be back in two minutes."

With that, Ana, tossed her pink panties back into the suitcase, and tapped her phone. My emotions were all over the place. I was hard as a rock, breathing frantically from the stress of being caught red-handed sniffing Ana's panties, and scared shitless that she was going to call Tim and tell him what had transpired. Especially, as she had the incontrovertible evidence of a photograph.

Ana didn't call Tim. She was toying with the "Find my phone" app on her iPhone, presumably trying to locate him.

"Go," she said dismissively to me, "Go get your gift."

I wandered into the bathroom, in a daze, and shaking from the stress of Ana's discovery. When I got into the large, marble-walled bathroom, I noticed the gift immediately. There were a pair of yellow silky panties hung over the top of the towel rail, and they had seemingly been carefully positioned. The liner of the panties was clearly visible, and was obviously wet.

"Do you recognize them?" she asked, with a giggle.

"Excuse me?" I stammered, my face rapidly reddening.

"They are the same ones that you stole from my suitcase, on the boat," she said cheerfully. "I had forty pairs of panties in my suitcase, and you stole one of my bathing suit bikini bottoms, you moron," she said, obviously enjoying my predicament. "I noticed almost immediately, and asked the crew to look out for them. I got them back the next day, dumped in the laundry room. Did you even have time to jerk off into them?" she asked, reading my mind.

"Ana," I said weakly, "I can explain."

"No need," the young girl responded. "I am going to give them back to you as a gift."

"As a bonus for you, they have my scent all over them," Ana teased, as she entered the bathroom. "A seventeen hour flight will do that, as you can imagine. Tim is at San Onofre Beach right now, or at least his phone is," the young girl informed me. "We have some time before they get back."

I wasn't quite sure what we had time for, but Ana, sensing my trepidation, continued to outline her expectations.

"I don't want this evening marred by any sexual tension," she informed me matter-of-factly. "Judging by my phone tracking app, my man and your wife are probably relieving themselves of any sexual tension they have, right now, in the back of your car. I masturbated several times in the shower about an hour ago, and feel completely satiated. You, however, are in possession of a very obvious erection, and are exhibiting many signs of being in extreme sexual torment. You need to take care of that, so that I can enjoy my evening, without you constantly leering at me."

With that, she opened my medicine cupboard, had a cursory look around, and emerged with my KY lube. I felt my face redden at her discovery. If I had known that Tim and Ana were going to commandeer my master bedroom suite, I would have removed my personal effects from the room. However, due to the last minute change of sleeping arrangements, my stuff was still there.

Ana put the KY jelly on the bathroom countertop, and, emboldened by her first discovery, began rooting through the bathroom drawers. When she came up empty handed, she moved towards the bedroom door.

"Strip," she ordered me, leaving no room for argument or discussion, as she entered my bedroom.

I was shaking like a leaf as I started to disrobe. I had an erection that wasn't going anywhere, pre-cum all over the tip of my cock, and my underwear was visibly stained with my seminal fluids. I heard Ana opening my bedroom closet and presumed she was having a good snoop around.

Once I was naked, I wiped the pre-cum from my cock-head using my underwear, and let them fall to the floor. I kicked them under the bathroom counter as I was embarrassed by how wet they were. I stood silently in the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. I felt very self-conscious especially as the KY lube and Ana's panties were right in my view.

Ana appeared in the reflection of the mirror. She had a huge smile on her face and was holding her most recent discoveries. In one hand she had my pocket pussy, which in itself was mortifying. Suky had purchased it for me shortly after we had started dating. She had insisted that I not ejaculate in between my weekly massage sessions, but after she started conducting some of my releases by FaceTime, she gave me the plastic sex toy to further humiliate me, in front of her co-workers.

Worse still, in Ana's other hand, was something that I hadn't used before, the stainless steel cock-cage, given to me after my first major fuck-up.

"How often does Suky lock you up in this, you naughty boy?" Ana teased.

I was, once again, completely lost for words, as Ana continued to mess with me.

"Do I need to call Suky to let her know you stole my panties," Ana asked, "or would you rather us keep this as our little secret?"

I felt Ana's grasp tighten around my neck, and she left me no way out, other than to submit to her. If I told Suky, there would be a huge scene. If Tim found out, he might react by transferring me to the Montreal office, cutting my pay, or exercising any other of the options available to him as my boss. Better to submit to Ana, I reasoned, and keep Suky and Tim in the dark.

"How often do you get locked up?" Ana asked me again, "and where does Suky keep the key?"

Truth was, I had only ever seen that cock-cage twice before, once when Suky paid for it, and again when I was forced to go and pick it up, after she decreed I had fucked up. Suky had threatened to take more serious measures to enforce my chastity, after she decided I was only permitted one orgasm per week. She had gone out and purchased the perfect tool of enforcement, but had yet to lock me up in it. It appeared now as if that privilege was going to go to Ana.

"Suky purchased it a few weeks ago," I admitted. "So far it has just been a threat."

"Well, shit just got real for you, honey," she said derisively. "No more threats. I am going to cage you after I watch you get off," Ana warned me. "That way I can enjoy my week here, without worrying about you stealing my panties and jerking off in them. Suky won't need you this week anyway. Tim is going to fuck her whenever he feels like it. We both know he is balls-deep in her as we speak."

It had occurred to me that Suky and Tim had been gone way too long. If they were at San Onofre, they were probably getting it on, the secluded privacy of that deserted beach parking lot, being the perfect place to get laid.

Ana placed my pocket pussy on the bathroom countertop.

"I have never seen a guy fuck one of these before," she said, with contempt. "Normally, in the Bangkok hostess bars, you see all kinds of perverted sex acts, but they involve actual pussies. Why would anyone fuck a piece of plastic? Pathetic."

When she put it that way, I had to agree with her, it was pathetic. However, Ana wanted to humiliate me, and I wanted to bust a nut, so I started to prepare the pocket pussy. Prior experience had taught me that it felt better if it was heated to body temperature, so I ran a sink of warm water, and dropped the plastic sex toy and my KY lube into it. Ana watched intently, before resuming her line of questioning.

"If I was still asleep, what would you have done with my panties?" she asked. "Were you going to beat off with them? In them? Wearing them?"

I was too embarrassed to answer, but Ana wasn't giving up.

"I am waiting," she said sternly.

"I would probably have worn them as I jerked off," I stammered, a wave of embarrassment washing over me.

"And now that they are covered in my scent?" she teased. "You wouldn't prefer them draped around your neck, while you beat off?"

For such a young woman, Ana was remarkably adept at getting into a man's head, and she was deep into mine. She continued to pepper me with questions, offering multiple different scenarios, until finally, when she suggested that I wear a pair of her panties, and sniff her soiled ones, I nodded my assent.

"Ok, she said cheerfully, "let's go pick out a pair of my panties for you to wear, while you fuck your pocket pussy."

I reluctantly followed Ana over to her suitcase. Even though I really wanted to have an orgasm, I felt like she was putting me in an ever-worsening position by her actions. If Tim found out about our extended liaison, I could get shipped off to the Montreal office, or worse.

Ana began to remove her panties from the suitcase, and by the time she was finished, there were sixteen pairs to choose from. I raised my eyes, as if to question why she needed sixteen pairs of underwear, for a seven day trip.

Ana understood my facial expression, and started to explain.

"A few pairs always get destroyed during sex," she started with a giggle. "Tim can be quite aggressive, when he is ready to fuck. Then, wherever I stay, I always lose a couple of pairs to attrition. Well, that is the polite way to describe it. You are not the only naughty panty-thief. Just the first one I have caught in a while."

I shuffled uncomfortably, as I was reminded that she had caught me in the act of pilfering her panties.

"Choose a pair to wear," she ordered.

Now that I had a selection of dainties to choose from, I really took my time. I shifted through the pile, examining each pair closely, until I selected a pastel pink thong, with cute bows on the front. It was made of very soft silk and was quite tiny. I held them up, in silence, too embarrassed to speak.

"Is this the pair that you want to wear to have your orgasm?" Ana asked, apparently very comfortable in her controlling role.

"Yes, please," I whispered.

"Do you want me to scent them for you?" Ana asked me, with a seductive smile on her face.

I nodded my head excitedly at that thought. Ana's perfume was intoxicating, and I wanted her panties to smell just like her.

Apparently, there had been some kind of miscommunication, about what constituted being scented, because Ana told me to kneel at the end of the bed facing her. She reached into her suitcase and retrieved her traveling vibrator, and laid it on the bed in clear view. Then, as I watched intently, she got completely naked, and put the pastel pink thong on.

She had a perfect body, enhanced as it had been by Tim. I would have loved to have bar-fined her in Bangkok. She was just my type. A young, tight, hottie, fresh from Isaan, available for the whole night for less than two hundred dollars I would have fucked the crap out of her, given half the chance.

Once Ana was wearing my chosen panties, she laid on her back on my bed. She scooted forward, to the very end of the bed, and placed the soles of her feet on the duvet. Once she was situated, she began to masturbate, using the vibrator through her panties. Her pussy was about nine inches from my nose, as I knelt naked in front of her. I could smell her scent immediately, as she began to self-lubricate under the stimulation.

Ana definitely wasn't shy, especially considering she was only nineteen years of age. She had several vocal orgasms, literally right under my nose, as her scent permeated the air. After she had come several times, she spoke.

"My panties should be sufficiently scented now. Why don't you take them off me?"

12