My New Dress at the Wedding

Story Info
A father and daughter are excited at a wedding.
1.3k words
4.1
21.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction. All characters are of legal age and definitely consenting.

Please know that it is a story involving graphic descriptions of sexual acts between related partners. If you're offended by depictions of incest, this isn't the story for you.

I envisioned this story after seeing a photo of a rather pretty girl in a blue dress.

It's a short story, kind of a snapshot. I just love stories of weddings.

Enjoy!

------------------------

"Hi, Daddy!"

My dad looked very handsome that day. I rode with him to the wedding of one of his old friend's son since Mom couldn't make it. She had to work and she asked me to go so Dad wouldn't feel lonesome and out of place without a "plus One".

He looked me up and down and grinned. "Hi, Little Girl! You really look great today. New dress?"

I smoothed the skirt portion down and pulled it to the sides to show it off as I gave him a little curtsy. I checked him out in turn, noticing the state of his slacks. I gave him a devilish grin.

"Yep. Like it?"

"I sure do. You look really pretty today!"

I looked pointedly at the front of his slacks where he was growing a very noticeable bulge.

"Yeah, either you brought a banana in your boxers or you really like what you see."

He blushed a little and moved close to me to give me a hug. I pulled him toward me and pushed my pelvis forward to make contact with the father ship. Kissing his cheek, I subtly rubbed my tummy across his growing erection, inciting further growth.

"You seem to need something, Daddy. What can I do to help?"

He moaned softly. "More of this, Dearest. I was so glad you could come in place of your mother."

I kissed his nose and teased him a little bit more.

"I'm glad I came, too. I hope I'll come even more, Daddy."

He groaned even more. "Did you see any place...?"

"Did you see the gardener's shack when we came back here for the reception? A little white barn thing?"

He nodded and grinned again. "Shall we check it out?"

I slipped my hand into the crook of his arm and we slowly walked toward our goal. We knew we needed to make it look casual and innocent, but I had much less innocent intentions. I truly wanted my father to fuck me and shoot his load deep into me.

The little shack opened away from the view of the party gathered for the reception. I praised somebody for their foresight. As much as I wanted Daddy to fuck me, I really didn't want to put on a show.

My dress was royal blue, a fit and flare design, quite conservative except the skirt portion only hit me mid-thigh, showing off most of my legs. It had a jewel neckline and short sleeves to my elbows that looked to be button-cuffed. I loved how the dress looked and how it moved around my legs the minute I tried it on. I knew my Daddy would enjoy this one.

We entered the shed, pulling the door closed behind us. The interior was as one might expect filled with garden tools and implements for a small tractor which had been parked elsewhere. The only light was from some windows near the tops of the walls. I led Daddy to a workbench and I backed up to it, pulling him in for the first real kiss of our dance. He's a very intelligent man. He didn't have to be invited twice and had his arms around me and his now fully erect penis pressed through his slacks and my dress against my lower tummy,

I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him into me as he began to hump me with his wonderful erection. We kissed deeply and he put one of his hands on the front of my dress to fondle my boob. Reaching behind me, his hand hiked my dress up above my ass and he felt me up for a moment. "Hmmm, no panties?"

I smiled saucily. "No, Daddy, I didn't want anything to get in the way."

I pulled his zipper down and reached into his slacks to fish out his tool so he could plow me as he definitely wanted. I pushed him back just a little and grinned again, "I just have to have a taste, Daddy."

I knelt down to take his cock into my hand, marveling at the smoothness of the skin over the head of it. Smiling up at my father, I took the head of his cock and put the tip into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it and just enjoyed the taste of his slightly salty precum. "You always taste so yummy, Daddy. Thank you!"

I pushed my face forward to take as much of his hardness into my mouth, almost gagging as it touched the back of my throat. I massaged it as I pulled back slowly and then I turned around, leaning over the bench, looking over my shoulder at my dear Father.

He got the message and gently pulled my dress up to my waist. I'd completely shaved the night before, so I knew he could see my bare pussy lips between my thighs. I could feel his cock head teasing my cunt and that was marvelous. I pushed my ass back suggestively and he got the message. In one firm stroke, he was inside me. I reveled in the feeling for a moment before I started a back-and-forth fucking motion, moaning as he hit bottom, his balls slapping my cunt.

"Daddy, you're fucking your own daughter. It's illegal incest, you know!"

He groaned. "Should I call the police?"

I giggled. "Do you think they'd like sloppy seconds?"

He laughed. "You're such a horny slut, my Dear. Would you like to pull a train? Maybe get a few men to add to the load in your freshly-fucked cunt? I'll bet it would be leaking out all day."

I bent forward a little bit more to get as much of him into me as possible. "Daddy, do you think Uncle Frank would like to fuck me, too? Cousin Brad has been checking me out lately. Maybe a family train? That would be pretty hot."

"You're such an incestuous slut! Have you fucked Frank or Brad?"

"Do you want me to, Daddy? Maybe you could take sloppy thirds after them?"

That seemed to tip him over the edge and he began to fuck me in earnest, slamming his cock into me more rapidly than before. A few more thrusts and I felt him swell up and throb as he shot his load into my deepest space. That triggered a nice orgasm for me, too. At that moment, I knew I'd love to have more than one man taking advantage of my slippery cunt. I can enjoy serial orgasms, but I knew my Daddy was only good for one good shot at a time. Besides, we were away from the party long enough.

I pulled a tampon and a pair of panties out of my purse and put them into and onto me, respectively, to catch any runoff that could embarrass me later. We had some dancing and partying to do.

I knelt again to take Daddy's cock into my mouth as it began to shrink, cleaning him off in the best way I knew how. I then stood up and turned around. "Did we leave any obvious stains on my dress?"

He took a tissue I handed him to spot clean a couple of places. "Looks good enough to me, Love."

I hugged him and gave him a good kiss. "I can't believe how horny weddings make me. Do you suppose Uncle Frank and Brad would like to do me, too?"

He grabbed my ass and kissed me again. "No question. I see them both staring at your legs when you wear a sexy skirt. When's the next wedding?"