My New Gym Buddy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheQrious1
TheQrious1
100 Followers

I showered as quickly as possible, while also trying to make sure I got as clean as I could for daddy. The entire time I did my best to ignore the impossible hardness of my own cock while I fixated on the excitement of what was to come. After a few more scrubs, I turned off the shower and grabbed the towel to dry off before stepping out.

I reached over and grabbed the skimpy green outfit so I could start getting dressed. I put the bra on first, slipping it over my arms and head. It fit snugly. It wasn't too tight, and seemed to push my pecs together ever so slightly as to emulate some sort of cleavage. The panties were next. Stepping in one leg at a time, I pulled them up to my waist. My cock was doing its best to hang out of the left side of the panties, so I decided to flip it up against my stomach and pull the underwear the rest of the way up. I felt the g-string slide up my ass crack and rub lightly against my asshole. It was an interesting sensation that left me feeling rather sexy, much to my surprise. I even noticed a drop of precum leak out of my tip and down onto the front of the panties. I was starting to feel more excited about getting dressed up like a beautiful sissy for daddy. It was time to see how the skirt fit.

With a slight pull to get it up over my hips, it now sat snugly on my abdomen just enough to cover the tip of my exposed cockhead, which was immediately leaking precum through the fabric. I looked at myself in the mirror briefly before turning around to look at my ass in my new outfit.

I had to admit, I looked pretty good. I bent over a lifted the skirt up, and saw the g-string disappearing into my crack. A little further down, I made an adjustment so that my balls were being held ever so lightly in place by the thin strip of fabric between my legs. I felt sexy, bending over in the mirror in my new outfit. I felt ready for daddy.

I exited the bathroom, walked down the hallway, and turned the corner into his bedroom. I stopped in the doorway as soon as I saw him. He was sitting on the foot of his bed, completely naked, with his feet on the floor and his legs spread slightly so that his manhood hung nonchalantly between them. When we made eye contact, he smiled and began looking me over. As he did so, I began to feel self-conscious about my appearance. I started to cover up my chest and groin with my hands, feeling slightly shy.

"Oh, baby, look how beautiful you are!" he said with a smile.

"Come here. Daddy wants to see you up close."

With a slight hesitation, I made my way over to stand in front of him and show him my new outfit which he so graciously bought for me. He reached out a hand and began to run it up my arm before lightly touching my breast with his fingers. He felt around before finding my nipple through the thin fabric, then squeezed lightly. I took in an involuntary breath as the sensation sent tingles down the front of my body.

"And look at how well it fits you..." he continued as he ran his hands down my stomach towards my waistband.

"I see you followed daddy's instructions very well" he said as his hand reached my swollen cock, still held flat against my stomach by the waistband of the panties and the fabric of the skirt. He took a thumb and forefinger and began to rub my cockhead.

"Do you like when daddy rubs you here?" he asked with a smile. All I could do was nod as I felt the wave of pleasure wash over me. My gaze was fixed on his thick flaccid member between his legs, and my mind was fixed on the sensation of his strong fingers toying with the head of mine.

"Do you want to touch daddy like this? Go ahead baby..."

That was all the encouragement I needed. Without even thinking, my hand reached out and began to rub the top of his cock in long, slow strokes. As my hand felt the warm, soft flesh of his shaft, he reached out his other hand and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me closer. He reached both hands behind my backside and grabbed my ass firmly. With both hands he kneaded and rubbed my cheeks sensually. As he did so, I felt his cock swell in my own hands. Before long, he was rock hard.

"Mmmmm. Daddy loves your cute little ass, baby." he moaned as he continued to pull me closer. Before long his huge, uncut cock was pointing straight up at me, a tiny sliver of the head peeking through the top of his foreskin. I wrapped my hand around it and began to stroke it, revealing the slit and more of his thick pink cockhead.

"Do you like the way my hard cock feels in your hand baby?" he asked in a low, sensual voice.

"Yes" I replied.

"Yes what?" he asked with a smile. I felt his hands spread my ass cheeks slightly, and his fingertips move closer to my asshole.

"Mmmmmmm Yes daddy" I moaned as he began to prod my tight hole through the g-string. His touch made me quiver. It made me putty in his hands. I wanted him to have all of me.

"Good girl." He said with another smile.

"Now get on your knees for daddy."

He didn't have to tell me twice. I dropped to my knees before him, his impressive manhood now standing proudly in front of my face. I stared at it in amazement for a few moments as it bobbed in front of me.

"Go ahead baby. I know you want to."

I wanted to. I reached out both hands and grabbed his shaft lightly. Beginning to stroke, I moved my mouth closer to the slit and worked out a drop of precum with my fingertips. As soon as his sweet clear fluid came out of his cock hole, I made sure to lick it up with a swift flick of my tongue. The taste sent me over the edge.

I held his cock straight up in the air and began kissing my way all the way from the base to the head. I continued to kiss up and down the length of it a few more times before sticking out my tongue and to lick his big, beautiful balls. While I used one hand to pull down on his cock to release the rest of his beautiful tip from his foreskin, my tongue made its way up the entire length of his shaft until it reached the top. From there I opened my mouth wide and slipped my lips over the head.

As I massaged his cock with my lips, my head started bobbing lower and lower until it reached almost halfway down the shaft and his tip hit the back of my throat. I began to move my head up and down in rhythm, making sure to get my lips all the way back up to the top and puckered in a kiss over the tip of his cockhead before inserting his thick member back into my mouth and going all the way down until he hit the back of my throat again. Before long he was moaning and thrusting into my mouth, clearly enjoying himself, and me. I continued to suck passionately for another minute or two before he stopped me by putting his hand on my chin and guiding my mouth off of his rod. Rubbing my cheek, he spoke softly to me.

"Baby, can you please take care of daddy's balls too? They need attention." Just as he finished saying it, he lifted his feet and rested them on the bed, spreading his legs and letting his cock flop onto his rock-hard abs with a small thud. This left his smooth, shaved balls hanging right in front of my face. I admired how beautifully big they were, and how they gave off such an air of irresistible manliness. Once again without hesitation, I reached out and began fondling them softly. As I rubbed them, his cock twitched and shifted from side to side in response to the sensation. Seeing him respond like that only made me want to please him more. I stuck out my tongue and gave his smooth scrotum a nice long lick before taking one of his testicles into my mouth lightly. I felt the base of his hard cock touching up against my nose as I sucked on his balls with passion and care. I wanted to make sure daddy got exactly what he wanted.

As I continued to lick and fondle them, I reached up and grabbed his cock firmly and holding it so it was pointing straight up. With long sensual strokes I massaged his rock-hard shaft while using my other hand to fondle his balls, licking and sucking them intermittently as he moaned in pleasure. As the moaning grew louder and louder, I began to think I was going to get a nice reward of daddy's cum for all of my hard work. It seemed he had other ideas though.

As I continued to stroke his huge cock and lick his beautiful smooth balls, Ryan began to lift his legs. Lost in the glorious task in front of me, I didn't notice until knees were up by his chest and his balls were pointing slightly upward, instead of hanging so low like they were seconds before.

"Baby, be a dear and give daddy's hole a kiss please?" he said in a sweet yet commanding tone.

When I heard him, I backed my face away so it was no longer buried in his manhood. I looked down and noticed he was now holding his legs up, exposing his asshole to me. It appeared to be shaved completely smooth, as was the rest of his body. He reached his hands down to spread his cheeks and give me a better view. I had never seen a man's asshole before, but something about it was extremely sexy to me. It looked so smooth, so tight and inviting, and yet so masculine. I stopped to examine it in detail. The smooth, slightly darker skin encircled small creases which came together into a tight crimp.

Still holding his big beautiful organ in my right hand, I reached out my left index finger and ran it around the wrinkles just on the outside of outside of his asshole, transfixed by its texture. I could feel myself beginning to salivate.

"Mmmm baby that feels so good. But don't keep daddy waiting. Get my asshole nice and wet with your tongue please."

As he said that, I noticed him pucker slightly in anticipation. It was beckoning me, and I wanted nothing more to make daddy happy, so I stuck out my tongue and brought it gently up to his smooth, tight hole. After the initial contact I began to give it small licks, up and down directly over the entrance. After the first few licks I started to hear soft, low moans of pleasure coming from up above. Daddy's encouragement. I was beginning to love daddy's moans of pleasure. They gave me all the motivation I needed to be a good sissy for him.

Using this newfound lust and encouragement, I began stroking his thick cock once again with my right hand while using my left to hold his balls gently, massaging them as best I could in a slow rhythm. I also began to put more effort in with my tongue. The small licks I was previously giving him had now turned into a full-blown makeout session with his delicious opening. I alternated between kissing it passionately with my lips and drawing circles around it with my tongue, all the while continuing to jerk hiss thick cock which at this point was kept slick by the constant stream of precum leaking from his slit.

Keeping this rhythm going for another minute or so, I could feel daddy's hips start to buck and his moans grow louder. I was doing such a good job. So good in fact, I was cut short by daddy grabbing my head and forcefully removing my mouth from his sweet little hole before letting his legs down and returning to a seated position at the edge of the bed.

"Slow down baby, you're going to make me cum much too quick if you keep that up. I still want to have my own fun with you..."

Standing as he said those words, he grabbed me by my waist and moved me slightly backwards, away from him and the bed. Walking in a slow semi-circle, he ended up behind me before placing his hands once again on my hips.

"Why don't you get on your hands and knees on the bed for me baby? I want to get a look at this beautiful tight ass of yours."

He encouraged me with a quick, light spank on my right ass cheek before pushing me forward, face-down onto the bed.

"Hands and knees please." he said once again. Not wanting to disappoint my lover, I complied, even adding in a little wiggle of my hips now that I knew daddy was admiring my form from behind.

"That's a good little sissy. Look at this tight little ass of yours. It's so smooth..."

I could feel him lifting the skirt in order to fully expose my ass to him, the thin g-string between my ass cheeks being the only thing now keeping me from being completely exposed.

Slowly he began to massage my cheeks in small circles, making sure to spread them every once in a while to get a glimpse of my asshole peeking out from behind the thing piece of fabric which was doing its best to preserve what little decency I had left. The rubs began to increase in speed and intensity as I felt his breath on my left ass cheek. Tenderly he began to plant kisses as I felt the fingers on his right hand make its way deeper between my cheeks. I could feel one of his digits moving the g-string to the side in order to get un-impeded access to my little rosebud. Applying a tiny bit of pressure, his finger started making tiny circles around my hole while his kisses moved closer and closer to my crack.

Closer and closer he moved his lips until his finger stopped making sensual circles, and instead grabbed a hold of the g-string to pull it in the opposite direction. I felt a brief cool breeze on my asshole before it was replaced by his warm breath.

"This looks absolutely delicious." I heard him say before I felt a warm, wet sensation touching my opening. Daddy was now licking my asshole slowly, carefully, sensually. With each movement of his tongue over my increasingly sensitive pucker, I could feel more and more precum leaking from my cock. Before long it was completely soaking through the front of the panties and skirt which was now flipped up over my waist, partially covering my back and stomach. I was in absolute heaven, feeling his soft warm tongue coating my asshole while his hands massaged my cheeks softly. I was beginning to completely lose myself in the pleasure. The stubble from daddy's face on the inside of my cheeks contrasting with the warm, smooth sensation on my asshole had me pushing back slightly, giving him a little more encouragement and practically begging him to lick me harder. But then I noticed daddy had abruptly stopped licking me. All I could feel for a brief moment was a cool draft over my asshole.

Just as I was about to beg daddy to keep going, I felt something other than his tongue make contact with my hole. Then I noticed some pressure directly over the opening.

"Daddy's going to warm you up a little bit, ok baby?" he said softly as he pushed what I now realized was his finger slowly into my hole. At first the pressure surprised me, and I leaned forward to alleviate it.

"Don't be scared baby. Daddy is going to take good care of you." he whispered softly.

Although I was still unsure, I convinced myself that daddy had taken good care of me so far. I could trust him. I didn't want to disappoint him after all. I was trying my best to be a good sissy for daddy, so I decided to let it happen.

Slowly I could feel his finger entering me without much resistance. He had licked my hole so thoroughly at that point, it was more than slick enough to accommodate his finger as it made its way in. Deeper and deeper it went until I began to feel full, a strange sensation that I was beginning to become accustomed to.

As my tight virgin asshole began to relax around daddy's finger, he began to make slow undulations with it almost as if he was feeling around for something in particular. Before long he found it. I felt an intense wave of pleasure wash over me as he found my g-spot, a spot inside me that I didn't know existed. I had gone from being somewhat skeptical to being completely under his spell. The more he rubbed my sensitive spot, the more precum my cock leaked. I wanted him to go deeper. I started to gyrate my hips to match the rhythm of his finger's strokes. He could tell I was starting to love it.

Quickly he withdrew his finger, leaving me feeling empty and wanting more. This feeling didn't last long though. I once again felt the now familiar pressure I had been craving for the past few seconds. Only this time, he seemed to be inserting two fingers instead of one. I was all for it.

Pushing my hips back to help him get them inserted, I was now moaning in anticipation of being filled again. His fingers made their way back into my waiting asshole, finally making contact with my g-spot again. He continued to massage me as I moaned uncontrollably, leaking precum and gyrating my hips like the uncontrollable sissy I was becoming. I could feel the pleasure once again building in my body before something unexpected happened. My cock began to cum out of nowhere.

Uncontrollable amounts of cum began shooting from my cock, which was still contained by the skirt blocking its exit. My hole contracted around daddy's fingers repeatedly while my cock continued to spray wave after wave of cum into the confines of the skirt and panties. By the time I was done cumming daddy had removed his fingers from my asshole and left me feeling empty and seeing stars. I was in complete bliss, my arms shaking and now struggling to hold my upper body up. I didn't want to leave this place of pleasure. Putting my face down into the bedsheets, I reached my hands around and spread my asscheeks to let daddy get the best possible view of my asshole, letting him know I wanted him back inside me.

"Mmmm baby that was beautiful" I heard him say in a soft, low tone.

"Do you want more of daddy?"

I couldn't speak to respond, but I wiggled my hips so daddy knew where my priorities were. I was hoping he would know that meant yes. Yes please. Please fill me back up.

"Ok baby. Daddy is going to try something new now. Just try to relax and trust me. This will feel amazing for both of us"

While my face was still buried in the sheets and my ass was still sticking straight up in the air for daddy to see, I heard him walk around to the side of the bed and open and close a drawer quickly. His footsteps made their way back to the foot of the bed, standing directly behind me once again. Quickly I felt his hands grab the waistband of the panties and slide them over my hips, down my thighs and let them rest around my knees. The movement of the panties allowed my cum to slowly slide down my abdomen and cover my balls, making them wet and slippery. This gave him complete, unrestricted access to my waiting asshole. Then I felt a slippery, cold sensation.

Daddy had poured a generous amount of lubricant right on top of my waiting hole before rubbing it in with his fingers, warming it up for me. I felt one of his fingers enter me and retreat quickly, presumably making sure I was still relaxed. Then I felt something much bigger than a finger make contact with my opening. Rubbing up and down in a slow motion, I could tell his cockhead was getting ready to try to make its way inside me. Then I felt the pressure.

"Relax now baby, just relax" I heard him say as he began slowly inserting it. At first it felt impossibly thick, as if it would never fit. But with slow pushes, I could feel daddy's huge cock head entering my hole and spreading me wider than I had ever been before. As the pain increased, so did the pleasure. A low, dull tingle became sharp and intense as daddy's cockhead popped inside my tight hole. He was past my entrance now, and I was beginning to relax a little more as he pushed further and further until his thick cock rubbed up against my g-spot. It felt wayyy better than a finger. I felt his cock head make its way past my sensitive spot, venturing deeper inside me. Filling me up. Making me feel more and more like a good sissy with every inch. Then I felt his abdomen come into contact with my ass cheeks. I knew that meant he was all the way in.

After letting it rest for a few seconds, daddy began sliding that thick cock in and out of me slowly as I moaned uncontrollably. With each stroke I could feel the pleasure building more and more as his cock rubbed up against all the right spots inside me. His rhythm sped up gradually. Faster and faster he fucked me until he was in a steady rhythm, impaling me with each inward stroke before pulling his cock out until only his head was inside me, then pushing back in smoothly until he was completely buried. Each stroke rubbed up against my impossibly sensitive g-spot, causing me to leak more and more precum onto the bed. We both continued to moan loudly as he fucked me harder and harder, my vocals telling him how much I was enjoying having his thick cock inside me, and him letting me know I was being a perfect little sissy.

TheQrious1
TheQrious1
100 Followers