My New Gym Buddy Pt. 05

Story Info
I prove I'm a good sissy with the help of Daddy's friend.
5.4k words
4.67
15.9k
29

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheQrious1
TheQrious1
100 Followers

The moment I walked in my front door, I made a bee line to the bathroom. Following my experience at the adult shop, my thoughts were still racing a million miles an hour, and my dick had been rock hard in my pants the entire drive home. I needed some sweet release. I needed to feel full, powerful, sexy. I needed a nice cock to play with. I needed DADDY'S cock. Again. And again.

Unfortunately the closest thing I had was the dildo I had just purchased from my new friend Sarah. I wasted no time sticking it to the shower wall and getting down on my knees in front of it.

I imagined it was daddy's cock stuck there to the wall, commanding my attention. I reached out, grabbed it and stuck out my tongue. I gave my taste buds a few good slaps with the underside of the dildo, then wrapped my lips around the head and let out a nice long moan. It felt so good having my mouth full again, even if it wasn't quite the real thing. I was more than eager to continue my cocksucking training.

Up and down I bobbed my head on the dildo, each time getting it further and further down my throat. After just a minute or two, if I had to guess, I had it about as far down my throat as the man in the adult theater. Looking down over my nose at the remaining length of the dildo, it dawned on me how much bigger Daddy's cock was compared to the lucky stranger who I had sucked off just 30 or so minutes ago. It was going to take some determination on my part to be the cocksucker Daddy asked me to be.

With renewed vigor I continued bobbing my head up and down, taking the dildo further and further down my eager throat. I was starting to learn how to relax my neck muscles, how to swallow at just the right time to adjust to the size, and perhaps most importantly, how to breathe through my nose while I had this thick cock down my throat. 30 minutes in, my nose was up against the wall and I was thrilled. I was officially a good little cocksucker, ready to swallow Daddy's thick treat all the way down to his beautiful balls.

In celebration, I let out a long moan before fucking my own throat repeatedly with the dildo. I felt like such as good little slut. And good little sluts deserve a reward. They deserved to be filled!

Standing up, I reached over to the bag containing my haul from the adult shop and pulled out the large bottle of lube I had been instructed to acquire.

Lathering up this piece of rubber just right, I turned my back to it and backed up my ass until I felt the dildo resting on it. I grabbed it by the base and lined it up with my waiting asshole. It was still a little sore from when Daddy had his way with me earlier, but at this point I had thrown caution to the wind long ago. I was officially cock drunk, and needed to be sated again.

Slowly backing up onto it, I relished the feeling of light pressure up against my rosebud. Then I felt a slight pop as the head slid past my barrier. I let out a soft moan, relishing in the feeling of having a thick cock stretch my hole again. But it wasn't enough. I needed to be filled to the brim.

I pushed my hips back further, sliding it deeper and deeper into my lubricated hole. Before I knew it, my asscheeks were against the wall and I was overcome with the glorious feeling of being properly stuffed. I was in heaven, and my knees began to shiver. It felt so good. I could only imagine Daddy standing behind me, my asshole now completely enveloping his thick member. Exactly like he expected from a good sissy like me. Now it was time to fuck him like a good girl.

I started out moving my hips side to side, grinding against my dildo. Slowly I brought my hips forward, feeling it slide out of me inch by inch. The smooth shaft slid its way out of my asshole until the crown of the head was the only thing keeping it form exiting me. I pushed my way back down, moaning softly as I savored the transition from being completely empty, to filled back up again. I continued to move my hips forward and back, fucking this cock slowly at first before picking up speed.

With each thrust, I noticed that I could feel the head of the cock brush over my g-spot, sending a quick shock through my abdomen and up into my balls. Before long, I was able to locate point at which the stroke rubbed it just the right way. Each time it would send shockwaves through my body and make me feel all warm inside. It was wonderful.

I shortened my hip thrusts in order to hyper-fixate on that one perfect spot, quickly bringing me to a point of no return. My cock began to gush, shooting ropes of cum out in front of me uncontrollably. It was by far the most incredible orgasm I ever had.

I stood there in a daze for a short period of time before slowly pushing myself away from the wall and sliding the dildo slowly out of my quivering hole. Upon its exit, I immediately noticed how empty I felt. The feeling stuck with me as I turned on the shower and cleaned myself and the dildo, absent mindedly stroking it with the soap under the warm streams of water.

I was missing something. I was missing Daddy's cock. I was beginning to fear that I would never feel complete unless I was experiencing that level of pleasure. Wrapped in only a towel, I made my way into my bedroom and looked at the clock. Friday at 10:14pm. Daddy was expecting me in the gym on Monday.

How was I going to cope until then? Only a few minutes removed from having been properly filled, and I was already craving it again. I made a plan to rest for a little while, make myself some food, then resume my training.

I honestly don't even remember what I made to eat that night.

45 minutes later I was back on the floor, dildo stuck to the wall, shoving it down my throat again. For the rest of the night, and the majority of the weekend, I alternated between sucking and fucking this dildo the best I could.

I fucked it up against the wall, backing my sissy ass up onto it. I stuck it to the tile floor and squatted on it, riding it entuhsiastically. I stuck it to the edge of my tub and gave it a nice little lap dance, practicing my twerking while sliding it in and out of me.

By the end of that weekend, I felt like an absolute pro. I fell asleep on Sunday night with a huge smile on my face, knowing that the next day I'd get to show Daddy the new gifts I had bought, and the new skills that I had learned. I couldn't wait.

--------------

Work on that Monday was a total blur. The only thing on my mind was getting to the gym. I had made sure to pack my new clothes, my wig, and of course my makeup into my gym bag and triple checked that it was in my trunk. As soon as the clock hit 5pm, I was out the door and on my way to get a workout.

Into the locker room I went with a big smile on my face. It grew ten times over when I turned the corner and Ryan was standing there in all his glory. He was standing with his gym bag under his arm, talking to a tall, muscular black man. I walked up to him and stood there expectantly, not saying anything that would interrupt their conversation.

To my surprise, Ryan stopped mid-sentence when he saw me.

"Oh hey! Perfect timing. I was just telling my buddy Mark here that I made a new friend recently." He said with a smile.

I looked over at Mark, who had now extended his hand face up as if I was some sort of dignified lady who was to present her hand to be kissed by a suitor or something. It threw me off at first, but as I brought my hand to his he grasped it lightly and gave it a soft shake. It really did make me feel like a princess of sorts. I looked down briefly to hide the blush in my cheeks.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." He said in a deep voice.

"Mark and I were actually on our way back to my place. We're going to have a few drinks. Do you want to join us after your workout?" Ryan asked with yet another irresistible smile.

Of course I did.

"I would love to! I actually... um... took your advice and picked up a few things after the last time we saw each other. I'd love to show them to you."

"I would like that." He said matter-of factly as he and Mark walked by.

"See you in a little while."

Making their way past me, Daddy reached his hand out and gave my chin a short stroke with his index finger. Mark watched with a smile as they made their way out the door.

As always, I did my best to focus on my workout in order to avoid a repeat injury. As scrawny as I was, I needed to be careful lifting. After several upper body workouts, I made my way over to the treadmill and fired it up. It didn't take long for me to get into a rhythm with my steps and get lost in my thoughts.

It was nice meeting Mark, I thought. New friends are always a good thing. But who was he to Ryan? Were they sleeping together? Was he going to ask Mark to leave when I got there so we could have some alone time? I sure hoped so. I had waited long enough to see him.

20 minutes and a few miles later, I was off the treadmill and on my way to the locker room. I grabbed my bag, gave myself a quick mirror check, and high-tailed it to my car. Before I knew it, I was standing at Ryan's doorbell, giving it a push.

"Come in" I heard from the other side.

I entered to find him sitting at his round dinner table, glass in front of him. I also noticed another glass on the opposite side of the table, but nobody else was there. Ryan stood up and made his way toward me.

"No Mark?" I asked in a soft voice.

I'm not sure if he didn't hear me or he didn't intend to answer my question, but he came up to me and ran his fingers lightly through my hair, smiling.

"I'm gonna go get cleaned up. Why don't you do the same? Show me the new outfit you got."

"Oh! I... uh... ok. Yeah. That sounds good." I answered. It was hard to focus with his strong hands gently caressing my locks.

He removed his hand from my head and disappeared into his room. I stood there for a moment and took in his leftover scent before I turned and made my way to his guest bathroom.

Once I got in the bathroom, I was on a mission. I turned on the shower, unpacked all of my things, and hopped in. Squeaky clean I emerged, drying myself off before slipping into my brand new bra and panties. I adjusted the bra so that you could see my nipples just right through the fabric. I made sure my cock was resting perfectly in the little pouch in front of the panties and that the g-string was snug in place between my cheeks, a façade of decency that I couldn't wait for Daddy to slide out of the way.

Next came the wig, which was placed snugly on top of my head and brushed to perfection after a few minutes. All that was left to do was channel my inner Sarah, and recreate the masterpiece she had done on my face with the makeup she had given me. I made sure to be extra careful so Daddy could appreciate all the hard work that I was doing to look good for him.

I applied one last touch of lipstick before I blew myself a kiss in the mirror and made my way out the door. I was expecting Daddy's jaw to drop when he saw me.

Turning the corner into his living room though, I walked into something completely unexpected. Daddy was sitting in the lounge chair, completely clothed. In the middle of the room, Mark was standing there with only a towel on.

Both of their eyes lit up when they saw me make my way into the room.

"Shit Ryan, your friend cleans up real nice." Mark said with a smile on. Then he dropped his towel.

I watched the towel hit the floor before directing my gaze back up to his waist. That's when my eyes first made contact with his cock. It was absolutely enormous.

Mark stood there with his hands on his hips, letting his semi-erect manhood hang in all its glory. I continued to stare at it with my jaw on the floor.

"Damn, you weren't kidding when you said she gets hypnotized by the sight of a nice cock." Mark said with a chuckle.

"Come here baby, it's ok. You can touch it." He assured me.

That's all the encouragement I needed. I made my way over to him, eyes locked onto his massive cock. In a flash, he was standing over me proudly, his thick cock in my hand. As I wrapped my fingers around it, I noticed they came nowhere close to touching on the other side. The thickness of his member, the warmth of its touch and the sheer manhood it exhuded had me in a trance.

I stood there slowly massaging his thick cock, watching it slowly grow harder before my eyes. By the time it was at its full length, his cockhead had closed the gap between us and was lightly touching my stomach. With a firm grip I gave it a long stroke, easing a drop of precum out of the tip and onto my exposed flesh. I quickly scooped it up in the index finger of my free hand and brought it to my mouth. I looked up at Mark as I licked my finger clean. It tasted incredible. This clearly drove him wild.

I looked over at Daddy who was sitting in the chair expressionless. He was watching intently, making sure I was going to be a good, obedient sissy.

"Down on your knees." Mark said commandingly as he placed his hand on top of my head. Daddy gave me a slight nod, which was all the permission I needed. I was ready to experience this cock up close. And Daddy wanted to see it.

As soon as my knees hit the carpet, Mark's thick black cock was in my mouth. I started out slowly, massaging the head with my tongue while stroking it softly with both hands. Then I worked my way up into a sucking rhythm just like I had practiced, taking his cock deeper and deeper until it hit the back of my throat. Without hesitation I pushed my head closer to his hips, taking more and more of his cock down my throat as he moaned lightly. My training had worked beautifully. I was a great little cocksucker.

"Oh damn, I can see you're experienced in this baby." I heard Mark say above me.

"Let's see what that throat can really do." He said as he grabbed the back of my head.

Before I could react, Mark pushed his cock all the way down my throat. He held me in place until I became short of breathe and put my hand on his thigh to try to push myself away. He released me briefly, allowing me to take a long breathe before shoving his massive cock back into my open mouth. Holding me by my chin, he began fucking my face ferociously. All I could do was open my throat and accept each thrust from his thick member.

He used his strong hands to hold my head in place so he could use my throat like his own personal fleshlight, all the while making sure to give me short breaks to breathe in between thrusts. I was starting to feel like a real live fucktoy, drunk off of a heavy dose of cock and precum. I wasn't sure if it was heaven or hell.

He withdrew his cock one last time before taking my head and forcing it down to the carpet. This resulted in my ass pointing straight up into the air.

"Look at this pretty little ass." Mark said as he gave me a firm spanking.

"I love the g-string. Let's see what's behind it."

I felt him move the string to the side for a brief, giving him a quick peek at my tight little asshole.

"Mmm. You stay right there" I heard him say.

I, of course, obeyed like a good sissy.

Before long he was back, on his knees behind me. I felt his large, strong hands grip each of my cheeks firmly and spread them. Then I felt his lips quickly touch my right ass cheek before his hand grabbed the g-string which was doing its best to cover what little decency I had. The next thing I heard was a 'snip', and I felt my cock fall free from the underwear.

"You definitely don't need these" he said as he cut the waistband of my brand new panties, casting them aside. Apparently he couldn't wait to get a good look at my puckered hole.

"That's more like it." I heard, accompanied by the snap of a bottle cap and, after a brief moment, the familiar feeling of lubricant being spread between my cheeks.

I was expecting him to insert a finger or two, maybe to toy with me, but apparently Mark was not a fan of foreplay. The first thing I felt on my asshole after the lube had been appropriately spread was the warm, thick head of Mark's cock.

I could feel it rubbing and prodding lightly against my opening. Then I felt the pressure. Mark was not playing games with my ass in the slightest.

He immediately shoved what felt like his entire cock into me. I let out an involuntary squeal as my asshole quickly adjusted to its girth. It was much bigger than I was expecting, and more and more of it kept making its way inside of me. He was showing me a new definition of what it meant to be filled.

After what seemed like a full minute of him pushing his rod inside of me, I finally felt his hips make contact with my asscheeks and his big full balls come to rest up against my taint. He left it fully inserted momentarily as he gave my right asscheek another firm slap. Then he started fucking me. Like, really fucking me.

With long thrusts he began fucking my ass with reckless abandon. The loud clapping of my asscheeks against his abdomen filled my ears while my mind went into a complete frenzy. I was being stretched impossibly wide.

In an attempt to relieve some of the pressure, I picked my head up off the carpet and tried to straighten my back out. Mark quickly rejected out my attempt, grabbing me by the back of my head and forcing my face back down to the floor. He continued thrusting. Defeated, I resigned to being a good little fucktoy and did my best to ignore the pain in the interest of servicing this big strong cock like a good sissy.

Mark continued to fuck my helpless asshole for what was likely about 10 minutes, although it seemed like an hour. About halfway through though, I could feel my hole adjusting to his incredible size. It was starting to feel good.

Every time his long cock made its way past my special spot, I felt that familiar shockwave. Every time he withdrew his member from me, I was now subconsciously pushing my ass backwards in an attempt to recapture the full length of it. I was beginning to really love having this massive cock inside me.

From my spot on the floor I looked up at daddy, who was watching with a huge smile on his face and a familiar bulge in his pants. He saw me looking up at him and gave me a slight wink of approval.

"You like seeing this big black cock use me like a little slut, Daddy?" I asked in a high voice as Mark continued to fuck my ass.

"I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life baby. You're doing an amazing job." He responded, now slowly massaging the thick bulge along his thigh.

That affirmation filled my with an indescribable warmth. No matter how much cock Mark shoved into me, it couldn't have made me feel more full, more beautiful than those words from Daddy. I was making him proud. I was making him hard. He was absolutely loving how good of a little sissy I was being. I was now determined to show him just how good of a little fucktoy I was.

With newfound inspiration, I pushed my hips back violently against Mark on his next stroke, catching him off guard and knocking him back abruptly. His cock slipped out of me as he fell backwards onto his back, manhood now sticking straight up in the air.

Rising from my knees, I moved over to him and straddled, placing my hands on his strong chest with all my weight and pushing him back into the carpet. I straddled him, resting my ass on top of his abdomen.

"Now it's my turn to take control." I said with a smile.

Raising my ass up as high as I could, I reached between my legs and grabbed his long cock by its base. I proceeded to line it up with my waiting asshole and sit back down on top of him. My hole accepted his manhood with delight. It slid in smoothly as I lowered my hips back down onto him.

Once it was all the way back in and my ass had come to rest back down on his abdomen, I lowered face closer to Mark. Staring directly into his eyes, I began to gyrate my hips with his cock still balls deep in me. I built up a rhythm until I was twerking playfully but aggressively on his monster of a cock, feeling it move around deep inside me with each clap of my ass. Mark was speechless. All of my training with my dildo sure was paying off now.

TheQrious1
TheQrious1
100 Followers
12