My New Job

Story Info
A college kid undergoes a transformation at his new job.
19.1k words
4.72
228.5k
440
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deeplust
Deeplust
721 Followers

My first story. I would like to get an editor and maybe write more.

*****

Applying to college was one of the easiest things for me to do. I decided on going to the college that offered me the most scholarship money that was far away from my hometown. All of this was easy until I got to college. I was alone and depressed in a remote part of a state I had never been too.

Although the scholarship gave me room and board, the cost of textbooks was not covered. I had saved up enough money to pay for the first two semesters, but all of my money was going to be depleted faster than I had every anticipated. I just figured I could get a side job wherever and make up the difference. What I did not calculate was that since my college was so far removed from everything else, I had to fight to get even the most basic jobs. I actually had an interview to get a job at a fast-food place.

One day I stumbled upon two guys talking about a place for lonely guys. Not only was I lonely I was still looking for employment. I asked the guys what they were talking about and they gave me an address. The one guy said she would help me with me needs. Being naive I thought she would help me find a job.

I followed the address to a remote street that was surrounded by farms. The house looked up kept but eerily absent of any ascetics. I was getting second thoughts about even knocking on the door. When I got the porch I realized I made a mistake and that this place was something of a joke played on freshman. I never even knocked on the door, but as I walked away the door opened.

There standing in the doorway was a very attractive middle aged woman. She was wearing a simple blouse and jeans. Her long straight black hair was nicely put in a pony tail that hung all the way to the middle of her back. Her breasts seemed to push out of her blouse as the top buttons were undone making the top of her chest open for public view.

I fright came to my mind that I was about to disturb some housewife, and she would call the police on me.

"You can come in if you like." She said making me wonder why she would even offer not knowing who I was.

"Ok." I did not want to seem rude, but was scared none the less. I figured if I said yes I could explain the whole routine and leave without really causing a scene.

So when I walked in she held the door open for me and closed it behind me. The smell of her perfume hit me like a ton of bricks. She was so sweet smelling and reminded me of walking though a field of flowers.

"Can I ask who sent you?" She said, making me wonder what I should say since I never go the names of the two students who gave me the address.

"I...I...I don't know any names." I stuttered not knowing what was going to happen next.

"Can I ask what you're here for then?" The lady calmly asked.

"A job." I blurted out. The moment it escaped my lips I knew I sounded like an idiot. I still had no idea where I was and what this lady was doing even having me in her house.

"Do you even know me, or what I do?" She said eyeballing me to see my reaction.

"Noo. I was just told something about work and...I can go." I said as I looked past her for the door.

"I might be able to use you. On a few conditions though." She said making me face look at her wide eye and confused.

"What...really?"

"I assume you know what kind of place this is. All I need you to do is clean up and help me out when I need it. I can give you two hundred a week base, plus a portion of the tips from my clients. That should be about five hundred a week give or take."

When she said that I felt like an idiot for not knowing I was in a whore house. I wanted to get out of there quick, but the money she said caught my attention. All things aside I realized that five hundred a week was better than I could make anywhere around town, and the work cant be that bad.

I shook my head to agree to her offer. She extended her hand and shook it quickly. "My name is Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz."

"I am Greg by the way."

"Ok Greg. Let's get down to it. The second floor is my space, and clients are forbidden to go up there. So if you see someone trying to get upstairs you need to stop them. The bottom floor is where everything is done. I do have a spare room upstairs if you need a place, or need to crash. Whatever you want it is yours rent free. I will need you here every day from about three to ten. So you might have to setup your classes to match the times."

I was showed around the house, and by the time she was finished the doorbell rang. Liz told me it was work time and led me downstairs to meet the first client. She said that I should not be seen by any clients ever, and was to wait in another room until they were finished.

Liz did point out that there were peep holes everywhere to let me know when everything was finished or she was in trouble. My mind was racing as I took everything in. I was a helper to a prostitute making great money, and I was about to watch her get fucked by client.

I was intrigued more than turned off. Secretly I was excited by the whole thing, and could not wait to see what was going to happen. I opened the peephole Liz showed me and watched this kid about twenty and was now getting undressed, He was not well endowed but his dick was bigger than mine.

Whoever he was, he was certainly quick. He had his pants off and was between Liz's legs by the time I got to the peephole.

He was already slamming himself into her; his head was tilted back and his face pointing skywards. I had obviously caught them just as he was about to finish already. I had sex a few times but knew he was quicker than I could ever expect. Liz was bracing herself against his onslaught, looking back and calling encouragement, waiting for him to finish.

Then he was there, I heard his growl as he pulled her back onto his cock and ground himself into her, pushing hard with each gush of his cum. I stood watching with my own erection wanting to be free. I was spying on two people having sex right before my eyes, and was enjoying the hell out of it. I couldn't take my eyes from the scene, even when my cock began to respond, making me even more uncomfortable, physically and mentally.

The student curled up over her back as his climax faded, and then pulled out, his cock slimy and shining from a mixture of their two juices. I looked at it for a moment and then I suddenly realized something. She'd let him have her without protection, how stupid could that be? Now I was no expert on prostitutes but I was pretty damn sure that they made their customers use condoms. I was still gaping at them in total disbelief when he pulled up his pants and let himself out, leaving her wiping at his cum that was still running down the inside of her legs.

I did as instructed, and waited until he was gone before walking over to Liz. I did not know what to do or say, but I had so many questions to ask.

"Are you all right?" I asked when I finally got to her.

"Yea, I am fine why." She replied looking at me as I saw that she was only wearing a bathrobe.

She cocked her head to the side and awaited my explanation.

"Don't you worry about STDs or getting pregnant and all? I asked her.

"Let me get changed and I will explain how things work around here." Liz said as she walked away motioning for me to follow.

Liz walked me over to a small room she had setup for changing. I stood there watching her change right before my eyes. Her large breast swung free before my eyes before covering them in her blouse again. I got quick glance her pussy before her jeans were pulled up to cover her sex. I still could see her nipples push out her from her blouse but diverted my eyes to hers to make her feel I was not looking.

"First all clients need to say a password before I will even entertain talking to them. I will ask what they want and they have to say tutoring or extra help. Anything else and I will ask them to leave."

"What about me? I mean, I said none of those things and you let me in." I said wondering what I was even doing in her company now.

Liz giggled before calmly telling me. "You were clueless and I knew you were sent here on a dare. That and I really do need someone to help out at times."

"But to ease your concerns, I am on the pill. I also require special clients to submit weekly test results if they want to fuck me bareback. Other than them I use condoms regularly. Those special customers also pay a surcharge to ride me bareback and cum in me."

"Oh." I said, still diverting my eyes from looking at Liz's erect nipples.

We sat together and Liz ordered takeout for us. She explained how everything worked, and what I needed to do. She was also keen about photocopying my license and even made a phone call to check me out. She was smiling when she did find out I was more helpless than she had ever imagined.

I did go back to my dorm after talking and eating with Liz. I setup my classes like Liz wanted me too. I was so enamored that I got a job, and was shocked at good I was handling the fact I worked with a prostitute. Either way I was back at Liz's the next day right at the time she wanted me.

Liz greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and told me that she had two clients today. She said that after the two clients, I could either stick around or I could head back. Before I could answer the bell rang and I looked at Liz to see where she wanted me to go.

"I will call for you when he is done. If you don't want to watch I can sound a bell to let you know it is over with."

"I don't mind watching, I mean if it's ok with you." I said waiting for her to respond.

"Sure you do. I don't mind you watching me get fucked." Liz said with a sly grin on her face knowing that it aroused me to watch.

The client that walked in was a small skinny guy. His dark hair hung low beyond his neck. He pulled out a flaccid penis, and I saw Liz grab a condom from the small table in the room. Liz was quick to put on the condom, and my heart was racing with anticipation on knowing I was going to watch this guy pork Liz.

Liz got naked quickly and I was treated with watcher her get undressed. Her pussy was shaved except for a small patch of hair. Her large breasts hung down, and were seemingly perfect for her age and body type. Although she was smaller than the client in the room she was taller than most of the girls I knew.

Liz lay on the bed with her legs bent but open. I caught a glance of her pussy open just a bit as she positioned herself. The client got between her legs as they got into a missionary position.

The sex did not last long, before his eyes were closing and he was filling the reservoir of the condom. I remarked that he was done within less than five minutes. He did not even speak a sound, only a kind of sibilant sigh when he finished.

The client was quick to leave, and Liz was left on the bed watching him get dressed. Her legs were still open and she was wiping her chest with her hand as if he drooled on her.

Liz motioned me in the room. When I got there she still had her legs open as if she wanted me to see her pink open gash. "Can you go into the other room and open the desk drawer and pull out the large pink dildo for me."

I did not know what to say. I did as I was told, and tried not to think about what I was grabbing or even what she was going to do with it. I knew exactly what it was for, but for some strange reason my mind shut off the notion that I was grabbing a sex toy that will most likely be used right in front of me.

I handed it to Liz, and she thanked me before placing it right at the entrance to her wet slit. My eyes were almost popping out of my head when I saw this large pink cock disappear right into her pussy.

Liz was quick to pull this thing out and stuff it back into her twat like a piston. Her breaths grew heavy but it was her eyes that gave me the creeps. She was staring right at me while I watched her fuck her pussy with her toy. It did not last long before she let out a quick moan and flopped the toy on the bed like a discarded trash.

"I am sorry about that. Sometimes I need to be satisfied, and my clients...well they are not that good sometimes. So I help myself sometimes."

I nodded my head as Liz got up from the bed to get dressed. She turned to me as my mouth was still open. "Can you clean that and put it away for me."

Once again I nodded and did as I was told. I did not know what to say, but I was turned on so much. I did not know if I wanted to fuck her, or just watch her get fucked by other guys all day. Either way I wanted more.

The next client came and I was in the same position as last time. The tall lanky client was pounded Liz doggystyle. I was watching intently as my cock grew erect. I could not help it any longer and just pulled it out. I was stroking myself long and slow as Liz's shook from the pounded the kid was giving her.

I was more surprised that Liz was looking at me the whole time. Her eyes did not show disgust or anger, but lust. She was smiling and giving me a look of enjoying the idea that I was watching her get fucked from behind. When he was finished Liz mouthed the command for me to bring the toy .

I came in the room after the client was finished and once again watched Liz fuck herself with the toy. She closed her eyes this time as her body shook from her own orgasm. I so desperately wanted to jerk off, but knew there was a restraint I must adhere to.

I got out there the next day an hour early. I was given the key and let myself in. I announced I was there, and Liz was quick to acknowledge my presence. She walked downstairs completely nude, and my eyes could not get over seeing her in the buff. Her breasts bounced with every step and my attention never wavered from it. Even when I followed behind her, I was watching her ass sway and wiggle.

"I'm glad you're early. I have some clients that want to come in early today. Let me get dressed and tell you how this is going to work." Liz said as she walked up the stairs.

"These three clients have very little money, and like share. I know what you're thinking, but it's more about time with me than fucking me. "Liz said as she handed me a bunch of washcloths

"So what do you want me to do with all of these?" I replied looking at her confused.

"You will see. Let's just say that the other two get off." Liz said jokingly.

Three students walked in, and I was quick to make myself disappear. I had the washcloths ready, and a box of wipes in case Liz needed something more. I wondered what was going to happen until I saw them all get naked and crowd close to Liz.

One of the kids mounted Liz missionary while the others stood naked around her. The one kid slipped his dick right into Liz right up to the hilt quickly. The others were just watching and stroking themselves off to the show. One of them was slowly stroking himself while the other was pounding his shaft furiously.

The kid that was fucking Liz was looking at his friends and Liz as he pushed inside of her hard. They were all moaning including Liz was had her eyes on the two cocks that were aimed at her.

Liz was encouraging them on with telling them to cover her tits with their cum. The guy between her legs was pumping her pussy hard as Liz bucked her hips forcing him deeper.

The one client who was jerking his cock fast was the first to ejaculate on Liz. He took one step towards her and pasted his white jizz all over her breast. Liz smiled at him with a job well accomplished look. She then stared at the other client who was now moving his hand along his shaft much faster now.

I so wanted to jerk off watching this but was too worried Liz was going to need to be cleaned fast. The guy fucking her was grunting fast and I knew he was busting his nut inside of her. The client standing over her still jerking off moved a step closer, and was about to blow his load. The client fucking her pulled away and I could see Liz's open pussy dripping with cum. It was almost pouring out of her.

I looked up again to see the last guy moan loud and blow his wad right on Liz's other tit. He shot three heavy blasts of cum one after another. Each spurt of heavy cum landed right on her nipple. The guy that pulled his cock out of Liz's fucked snatch was quick to wipe the remaining cum from his cock head right on Liz's other tit. I watched them get dressed, and was there with Liz when they left.

Liz gave a small giggle as I saw her body glistening from sweat and cum. "I am gonna need some help. I'm covered."

I stood there not knowing what to clean first or what to say. I also had an extremely painful boner in my pants that needed attention. Liz was looking at me waiting though as she commented. "You gonna stare or help."

I moved in slowly carefully wiping her stomach area. I was making sure not to touch her breasts for fear she would say something. She gave me a disconcerting look as my slow speed was not really helping her get clean.

"It's just cum, it's not going to hurt you."

"I know I am just making sure I don't touch..."

Liz quickly grabbed my hand and slapped it right on her cum covered tit. It made a loud slap from it still being glazed with sperm. "It's just a tit. If you're going to help me out you can't be afraid to touch anything."

"I did not know if I should get excited about having my hand on her breast or disgusted that my hand was covered in some guy's spunk. Either way I moved my hand and started wiping her chest and stomach much quicker.

I did as I was told, wadding up the tissues and then wiping across the flat of her abdomen. That did the trick and, for some reason, once I'd begun all reluctance disappeared and I set about cleaning the rest of her without embarrassment. I even managed to use my other hand to hold the soft flesh of her breasts still while I wiped them clean, getting something of a thrill from touching her hard little dark nipples. I assumed they were still hard from the sex she'd been involved in, but my cock was hard from what I was doing at that moment, and I was very conscious that it shouldn't be.

I think Liz was aware of my arousal, because she indulged herself in a little light-hearted teasing at my expense, making me go over her breasts several times, saying I'd missed a bit and then telling me that I was doing a good job for her. I wasn't quite sure what to make of that, but I was enjoying myself anyway.

"You've missed my pussy baby." Liz said as she open her legs wide to show me her open pussy well covered in cum.

"There too?" I said looking at her as if I was crossing a line.

"Again, you have to touch and clean everything. Besides its just a pussy." Liz was quick to reply to my protest.

I opened the box of wipes and saw that the clients cum had leaked all the way down to her asshole. Liz shifted her body and lifted her legs over her head. I was given a very clear and open look at her gaping pussy as I wiped her clean. She opened her legs wider for me and I set to work. The young customer's spunk had leaked from her pussy and run down her crack, so I besides swabbing her clit and around there, I also had to reach down and clean the cum that had trickled down to her anus, not a task I relished, but Liz obviously didn't mind as she folded her legs back to give me better access.

As I finished wiping Liz she moved her legs back on the bed but kept them open. "Can you grab me the blue toy in the drawer; make sure it's the one that vibrates. I need to get off."

I walked into the other room and grabbed the toy as instructed and walked back. Liz had moved so her ass was in the air and was looking like she was going to be fucked doggystyle. "Can you turn it on low and use it on me."

"I guess." I replied not knowing that I was going to be the one fucking her with it. I secretly wanted it to be my cock but I knew that I would then be a client and not a helper. Although the sight of her bent over on the bed was becoming painful for my as my cock was very swollen now.

Deeplust
Deeplust
721 Followers